First night home (Private, attn Fallon)

The ride home from the House of Pain was short and he had behaved like a gentleman, or as close as he could get to such a title. They exited the car with dignity and waved goodbye to Nicole who stated that she had taken Suki home earlier. Unlocking the front door, Cyrus tossed his coat towards the rack and it hung itself up perfectly. Walking through the house, after locking the front door behind them, he opened the back door.

The construction was progressing nicely, the lower level skeletal structure was impressive, the floor that covered the lower level was completed. Their home would be finished before fall, at the latest. Emotions washed over Cyrus; joy, pleasure, contentment, excitement and what he could only call love. Fallon was the cause of so many good changes in his life. How could he not love her. Looking at her with a smile and fire in his eyes.

"Want to run or play?"

Fallon 17 years ago
Full of energy from their earlier night, and sparked by some inner flame of emotion, Fallon had a difficult time just sitting in the car. She was aware of Cyrus, and his needs, and did everything she could to make sure he wasn't led on. She would like nothing more than to make love with him again, but first she had to get outside.

Walking through the house, her mind was a whirl of images, and everything smelled stronger, and felt more intense. The new paint on the walls was next to overwhelming, after her short breath of night air. Now she wanted nothing more than to dash out of the house and feel that air against her skin.

"Let's run first...then play. I feel if I don't get out of these shoes, and things soon, I'm liable to scream."

Voicing her thoughts made them that much more real, and Fallon looked at Cyrus curiously.

Stroking his cheek, as she noticed his eyes full of ardor, Fallon smiled. And immediately thereafter she clutched her stomach and moaned. Looking to him with questions, Fallon wrapped an arm around her middle, and grabbed Cyrus' arm.

"Cyrus!? Ughhh..ahhh...oh god...what is that pain?"

When a tearing feeling seemed to rip apart her insides, Fallon dug her nails into Cyrus' arm, and nearly pushed him through the back door. Falling to her knees she pulled her shoes off, and then managed to get back to her feet once the pain faded.

"I don't know what that was...but I hope it doesn't repeat itself."

Shaking her head, she smiled at him and patted her face. It felt hot, and her skin seemed to itch, but the pain in her stomach was gone.

"That was weird...is there such a thing as getting bad blood?"

She was joking, partly, not really thinking such a thing could effect her. But because she couldn't think of any reason for feeling that way, she had to wonder.

Pulling off her jeans, Fallon followed with her shirt, and stood in front of Cyrus in her leopard print undies. Threading her fingers into her hair, Fallon shook it hard and then laced those fingers together and cracked her knuckles. The snapping sound of her joints didn't stop when her hands came apart, and she tilted her head a bit as she looked to Cyrus again. Similar snapping and cracking noises seemed to now be coming from her spine, and Fallon didn't understand.

"Did you hear that? Something is happening Cyrus...I don't know what it is, but it's frightening...Cyrus?"

Beginning to shake from fear and confusion, Fallon sat down on the step and pushed her hands in front of her...arms outstretched. Her hands seemed to shiver, and shake, and Fallon grew more scared. All she could do at the moment was to stare, as her hands became something she had never recognized...nails growing, fingers shrinking, soft pale hair sprouting along the backs.

"Cyrus???!!!"
Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus could only smile while she expressed her wishes to be outside since he often felt that way himself frequently. The sudden change in her put every sense he had on full alert. Her pain while temporary seemed very real, he could smell it as well as her fear. Looking at her intently he tried to think of what could cause her such pain. The blood should not have done so unless the other girl had been hugely drugged. While Cyrus did not think she had been based on sight and scent, he would not rule it out.

Fallon wished to go outside so he helped by moving that direction.
"Drugs, lots of them would cause a reaction, but not flat out pain. Is anything else wrong?"

His question seemed rhetorical as she swiftly stripped. The popping noise was something he had not heard in so long he did not place it until she was down on all fours, shaking. Since she wanted to be outside he assumed outside was good. "Its ok Kitten, dont fight it, dont fear it. Just let things happen."

The back of the house was not an ideal place for this, Cyrus thought as he looked around. Scooping her up in his arms he sprinted towards their forrest, hoping she did not claw his face off on the way.

"Precocious girl. If you had mentioned something sooner I would have been more prepared for this. Please, kitten, no dogs! Thats all I ask."

It was less than thirty seconds since he had picked her up to when he placed her gently on the ground. They were in the woods, near a deadfall he had previously contemplated using as a cozy cave but the small clearing with grass had detered him. Humans enjoying the meadow would not do to keep his resting place secret. Still, he brought Fallon there as it was closest. Stroking her hair and face while murmuring encouragement and nonsense words of affection, he watched her.
Fallon 17 years ago
"Let what happen?" Fallon didn't how to let 'it' happen, since she didn't know what 'it' was. But she trusted Cyrus implicitly, so she relaxed a little, and the shaking subsided.

She couldn't take her eyes off her hands though, nor could she just ignore the pains that had moved from her stomach, to her back, legs, and arms. As she started to stand again, to see if she could determine why the hair on her hands was moving up her arms, and legs, Cyrus swept her up into his arms and took off through the yard. Holding onto his shoulder, Fallon was momentarily distracted, and pressed her face into his neck. Closing her eyes she hoped once he stopped, and she opened them up again, everything would be back to normal.

"Cyrus...? What is it?" Her feet on the ground again, Fallon's heart had slowed to it's normal pace, and when she looked to her hands they too were back to normal. Much of her calm was coming from the repetitious feel of his hand on her hair, but no longer in pain, and seeing nothing amiss helped too.

Slowly sliding to the ground, pulling Cyrus down with her, Fallon curled herself onto his lap. Rubbing her head against his chest, she tucked her hands around herself, and under her arms...not wanting to see if they would change again.

"Why were you talking about dogs?"

Whatever had been happening had stopped. Fallon was now as she was prior to fifteen minutes ago, yet no more the wiser for having experienced whatever it had been.

"There have been some odd things happening lately, but this was the strangest...and the longest...and most severe. Is there such a thing as a vampire doctor? How could you have prepared for whatever I'm going through...Cyrus...what's happening here?"

Full of questions, Fallon barely breathed as she whispered her concerns plaintively.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus comforted her as much as possible. Continuing to pet her hair while watching her intently. He did not have anything to reassure her with except his own experiences so he quietly began to tell his own tale.

"I was only a few centuries old. Temutai and I had stayed close to the Mongol dynasty, fighting for the Khan when we could, hiding when we couldn't. His decision to meet the sun was difficult for me to accept. He had fallen in love with his human familiar and she died of old age after a very very long life. I was confused and upset so I went into the forest and lived there with the animals."

He was sure he had mentioned something of this story to Fallon but he could not remember if he had told all of it or not now, so he continued on still petting her hair gently.

"After a hundred years it was easy to live like the beasts did. I was stealthy, agile and deadly. Plus I could sit still, unmoving, unbreathing for hours. I did that for many years for most of the nights, like meditating. The wildlife got used to me and treated me as just another animal. The larger leopards while friendly enough did not like me overmuch. The small clouded leopards who love to play, took to me though. We played, hunted and mock battled together often. I would not have notice when I actually took their form except for the loud cracking and popping of joints, as my body rearranged itself to accommodate this new ability. The sound scared off my prey for the evening but the leopards did not leave. Instead they came closer, sniffing me as if for the first time."

Cyrus could still remember that first change. It happened without any warning, he had thought then. But looking back, the signs were there and he had just not realized it. Sensitive skin, keener vision, scent and hearing.

"I could see as the leopards saw, smell what they smelled and hear as they heard. It was a good feeling, becoming more like my forest friends. If the noise had not happened I would not have realized anything was different when I took the shape of a leopard. There was no pain though, I think because I simply embraced what was happening. I thought at the time that should it be the cause of my death, I was fine with that. Happy in that jungle, surrounded by equals who had given me friendship and companionship, I could not think of why I should be scared of change, death or life."

The tale would end there he thought. No need to tell her of the large predator that had come to investigate the noise and how the smaller leopards had fought for him, with him. How when it was over, they allowed him for the first time to follow them back to their dens, teaching him by example how to find a good spot and keep it as a home. Still petting her hair he resisted the urge to touch her probably very sensitive skin.

"Changing does not bring death, more of a second birth. Though in our case, a third? Dont be afraid, I am here and it will be fine."
Fallon 17 years ago
Fallon tried to listen, and heard most of what Cyrus was saying. Some of it sounded familiar, but most of the details were new. She had to fight with herself though, to keep focused, as her mind tended to drift back to what she thought she saw in herself earlier. Memories of a few other strange happenings kept flashing up before her as well.

"Are you saying...Cyrus? But...that can't be what I'm experiencing...Cyrus! I'm only twenty eight years old, and...you're the only...I mean...but you're not even completely...Cyrus, that can't be what's happening to me."

How could she be turning into an animal? Surely he must be mistaken.

"Wait...Amberelle...she turns into a cat too. Is this something Anantya's have in common? Is that an ability we all share? But you mentioned dogs...oh God Cyrus...I'm not going to change into a dog...or wolf am I?"

As if the idea of changing into a cat weren't shocking enough...what would she do if this were all true and she was shifting into an animal that would end up being at odds with Cyrus?

Pressing into him, Fallon sought comfort, and security. Cyrus was all those things for her now, and she needed him unlike she had ever needed anyone or thing before. Had he not been there for her now, and she were to suffer this change alone, as she had the last, she doubted she would have been able to retain any sanity at all.

"Will you leave me...if I turn into a dog?" The question was asked so softly, she wasn't sure he would have even heard it. A new fear crept upon her, as she wondered not only when the change would be complete, but what would be there once it had.

"And if that is what's happening to me...why is it...it stopped?" Maybe there was something else going on...maybe she had something else to fear...maybe...

"I'm trying not to be afraid. I don't want to be, again...ever." But even tucked into the warmth of his arms, she shivered with the unknown pressing down on her.

When it was evident nothing more was going to happen now, Fallon looked into Cyrus' eyes, and smiled. She had control of her emotions again, and wanted to take up where they left off when they walked outside of the house.

Moving out of his arms, she removed the last of her clothes, and stood before him in the starlight, just as naked as the day she was born.

"Want to run now?"
Cyrus 17 years ago
Unsure how to comfort her, Cyrus simply answered her questions. "Yes kitten, its a clan type trait. While you did get turned by Panos, you have drunk from me, from all Anantya at the initiation. So it is not unlikely that this trait develop."

Kissing her head gently and stroking her hair as the shivering tore his heart to ribbons. "I would not leave you love. Even if you did end up with a dog form which would make me sneeze. Do not worry so."

Unfortunately his answers ran out there. He could only comfort her now. "I don't know why it stopped, maybe because you are afraid or nervous? Next time the feeling comes upon you, rather than panic, try to embrace it. Everything will be fine."

Cyrus had wondered what her second trait would be since she had shown nothing past blending. Hell, he did not even know her flaw to help her deal with that. Briskly he rubbed her arms while he wished he had all the answers somehow.

At her smile and game display he rubbed his thumb across her lips, down her jaw before trailing his hand along her skin and down her arm to grasp her hand. Kissing her palm gently he wondered if her watching his change could help. Looking into her lusterous brown eyes and smiling.
"Watch."

Calling upon the change slowly he slid into his leopard form hands first, into paws. The shifting skin travelled up his harms to his shoulders and chest, moving down along his body to his back legs while it moved to shift his neck and head. His three foot long tail was last, seemingly uncurled from under his body as he stood in his spotted coat before Fallon. Rearing up on his hind legs the clouded leopard planted large paws upon the nearest tree. Raking his claws down the bark that faced into the woods felt good. His claws were sharp and always needed to slough off that outer layer to stay that way.

Looking back over his shoulder at Fallon, he slowly shifted into his human form. Starting at the fingertips, tracing the wounds he had just made in the bark with his fingers.
Fallon 17 years ago
Of course. How could she have forgotten all the Anantya blood that had now run through her veins. In addition, she had been drinking from her man now for several weeks...it was all making a lot more sense to her now. Hugging Cyrus close, Fallon couldn't help but giggle when he reminded her of his allergic reaction to dogs. She could giggle, because he was still confirming he would remain by her side, even knowing how uncomfortable it would make him. And it wasn't that she thought his discomfort was funny, but the picture of a dog romping with a sneezing leopard just struck her so. Though the thought of that situation really coming true wasn't at all funny to her, she appreciated his attempt at lightening her spirits.

His explanation on what possible reasons there were for her change not taking place fully, also seemed completely logical. Of course she would resist having her body change into something she had no knowledge of. If she had any control at all anyway. Apparently she did have some control, which made her feel better too. She prayed he would be with her the next time, so she could feel safe enough to just let whatever was to happen, happen.

Transfixed, Fallon's eyes stuck on Cyrus as he began his change. She was amazed at the ease and grace he maintained during the process. It was almost as if he were fluid when he shifted from man to cat. And because he was able to control it in such a way, Fallon could recognize some of the changes she had experienced, in how Cyrus was now changing.

"Majestic! The king of the beasts has nothing on you Cyrus." And her voice was full of awe. Though she had seen him change before, never had the process been so detailed, or intimate. Now that it appeared they were to share that part of the vampire world as well, it seemed even more personal than if Fallon or Cyrus were to have the ability alone.

She walked up behind him, pressed the front of her body against the back of his, and traced the grooves in the tree with his fingers.

"Do you think if I were to try now, I might be able to force the change? I would really like to have my first time be with just you, and what better place?" She gestured to the little glen they now stood in, and rubbed her chin and cheek along his neck and shoulder.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Rubbing his own cheek against her hair, Cyrus smiled. Since his change did not spark her own he was unsure if she was completely ready yet. But it would not hurt to try.

"Do not think of it as force, but letting the change flow over you. You should not feel pressured to change, love, but joyfull in the ability."

Taking her hand he sat her down on the grass meadow. Lightly he traced the delicate bones in her face; the strong cheekbones, her pert nose, the line of her jaw and the sweeping arch of her brow. "You are beautiful in this form Fallon. I am sure any form you take will be just as beautiful."

Wistfully he wished that she could take the form of a female clouded leopard. He knew it was quite out of her realm of knowledge though and that was something so impossible he would have to be happy with whatever skin she took.

"Close your eyes. Call up that feeling, the one that causes you to wish to run in the woods. It tingles upon your skin, sharpens your senses and brings forth the change. This time, dont fear it, embrace it, love."
Fallon 17 years ago
His touch was so comforting at the moment, that Fallon was able to maintain a sense of calm. When she mentioned 'force', she was thinking more of control, not necessarily pressure.

Sitting down nude on the grass, Fallon giggled. The soft blades tickled her butt until she shifted a little.

"Now that I've talked to you, I can honestly say I'm no where near as afraid as I was. And thinking more about it now, I have to say I do find it a little exciting to think about having such a gift."

The only thing she was at all concerned about this minute, was what shape she would take once changed. And she tried not to think about that either. Instead she relaxed into the safety of his arms, closed her eyes and listened to his soft voice.

Trying to wipe her mind of all thought, Fallon focused on the light breeze, the scent of pine, and earth, and the feel of Cyrus. The corners of her mouth turned up slightly, as a feeling of peace and contentment washed over her. It was incredible how loud the night sounded. There was an owl in the near distance, and other ground animals scurrying around, making noises a person would normally just half hear. But tonight everything seemed very loud.

After what seemed to be several minutes, but was probably more like only one or two, Fallon started to sit up, and away from Cyrus. But as she moved her skin began to itch again, and she stopped. Remembering to let it just flow, she began breathing again, and sat up on hr knees. Keeping a hand on Cyrus' thigh, Fallon lifted her head towards the night sky, but kept her eyes closed.

There was no pain this time, but only minor twinges deep inside her. The itching feeling stopped too, and was replaced by a warmth that glided over her skin in small waves. Instead of getting concerned, and trying to run from what was happening, she remained where she was and tried to embrace the feeling.

When the bones in her back, hands, and feet seemed to be changing shape, Fallon's eyes opened and she looked at Cyrus. A part of her was still thankful for his presence, and relaxed by him too, but a smaller part of her questioned why he was there. Confusion was merging with her human perceptions, and she was a little worried that she might soon lose herself altogether. But she took another breath, and shook the fear from her head again.

A cracking noise snapped Fallon back to the here and now, and she pushed herself forward onto her hands and knees. Her back arched, and stretched, as her arms and legs began to shrink. Her hands and feet had already almost totally disappeared, to be replaced by paws, claws extended. Twisting her neck, it seemed to pull into her body, rearrange the bones within, and then push back out again. A similar process was evidently going on through out much of her body, until she softly rolled onto her side and just went with whatever was happening.

"Cyrus?" She spoke his name to get reassurance she thought, but the idea was fleeting, and unbeknownst to her she was no longer speaking human. What spilled from her mouth when she attempted his name, was a soft growl. Acting on some hidden instinct now, Fallon rolled back onto her paws, and shook her thick fur. Somehow in the matter of the past few minutes she had completed her change, and she now stood in the auburn and tan skin of a bobcat.

Tentative at first she eyed the man, but moved no closer. From somewhere inside her came the knowledge that he wouldn't harm her in any way, and she stepped gingerly towards him, stopping within inches of his skin. Sniffing his scent, and looking at him with needful eyes, Fallon continued on the last few steps until she was close enough to press the top of her head against his arm, side, and leg...which she then did.

Overwhelmed by the energy spent in the process of changing, Fallon flopped down on her side, and laid her head against the man's stomach, and purred. The tip of her tongue peeked out from between her furry lips, and she continued to leisurely move against him.

(Shifted Fallon Here)
Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus smiled as Fallon embraced her animal shape. Murmering words of encouragement and love he watched her find peace and change into the small spotted cat. He held out his hands to her, stroking her fur and letting her catch his scent. His body ached to join her in feline form.

Spots even. Not only was his kitten still a kitten, she had spots. Small ones, along with a tiny tail but she had them. Shifting slowly while she lay panting on her side he sat still. Allowing her once more to catch the same scent, just in this form. The tip of his overlong tail twitched languidly.

Unable to sit still he moved closer to her new bobcat self and began to rub his head and neck along her, marking her with his scent. Licking her lush fur and nuzzling her sleek muscles, Cyrus wondered if she wished to run.

Stepping a few steps back, deeper into the forest, his tail close to the ground. Laying upon the grass, his hind legs bunched under him, wiggling, waiting to pounce, he hoped she had the energy to be playfull.
Fallon 17 years ago
It was odd to her, this feeling for the man, but then again everything seemed odd. The only thing she was somewhat sure of was that he would do her no harm. His movements towards her confirmed this and she sniffed his skin, recognizing the scent somewhere in the forefront of her mind. The scent spoke to her...of safety, and comfort, and something even baser...of mating.

Running her nose underneath his hand, Fallon nudged it, and slipped underneath it so that he was in effect petting her. And then it stopped and he moved away, and was no more.

Fallon cocked her head to one side as she sniffed and now found a new scent. This one was almost as familiar, but a stronger emotion was stirred within her from the wildness there. When he approached her Fallon stood and moved back a little, trying to determine if she was still safe. Fortunately it was no time before she knew this was her kind, of sorts.

However, though she put up with his marking, and rubbing against her, Fallon wasn't sure what it was all about. Looking at him as he licked her fur, she yowled and nipped at his side. She meant him no harm, but merely wanted to let him know she wasn't ready for anything else, quite yet.

When he crouched low and seemed to be waiting for something, Fallon circled him. Her eyes remain transfixed until a noise caught her attention. Her head snapped towards the sound, which seemed to be coming from about ten yards in front of them. Fallon grew deathly still, and began slowly moving towards the sound. Her little feline body moved low to the ground, and kept amazingly silent. Glancing back towards him, she hesitated only a matter of seconds before she continued her hunt.

When she was within ten feet of the source of the noise she saw it. A field mouse. Fallon decided her time wasn't worth pursuing something so tiny, and turned back towards him. Without deliberation she trotted back within his reach, and head butted against his neck. Would he remain passive or would he come after her? She turned and trotted away from him again to find out.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus watched his wildcat go explore. The scent of the mouse was strong enough for him to know that her prey was not worthy of the hunt. Though for her first chase she may feel anything was. He waited for her to decide and upon her return and headbutt, he nuzzled against her.

Wanting to run but not chase her just yet, he circled away from her slightly before heading on the ground, moving the directions she wanted to go. Following but not quite hunting her. While he was not unfamiliar with his own cat form, hers was different. He did not think she was as aboreal as he, so for now, he stayed with her on the ground.

Sliding close enough along side of her, his tail reached over and brushed against her fur playfully. After that action he sprang forward several lengths, hoping she would follow him. Instinctively he knew the sun would rise in four hours and they should return home before then, Staying in feline form for the morning should not come so soon. But they could run through the woods for an hour at least or until Fallon tired.

Clouded leopards fell firmly between most cats. They neither purred nor roared, but they did growl. This noise he made was a good, playfull growl that hopefully she recognized as such.
Fallon 17 years ago
As Fallon padded around the forrest, and watched him, bits of thought came to her. It was like every few seconds she would turn around a corner and see something she recognized or remembered.

At first she remembered who she was...sort of. She knew the form she now had was not her normal self, and then remembered how it came that she was now this feline. She wondered what she looked like in this form, and was she like him...or the woman at the party?

Cyrus...that was who he was...CYRUS! Fallon stopped her pacing and stared for a few seconds, before she had the urge to communicate with him. The sense of well being and joy exploded inside her again, and she knew she was happy in this new shape.

Seeing him run, Fallon lit out after him, and when he slowed she kept going. Once she reached him she again rammed into him at his shoulder, but this time deflected off and kept running. Under the brush, over an outcropping of boulders, and up the trunk of a short, squatty tree, she wound up perched on a low, heavy branch that bowed slightly lower from her weight. It occurred to her that she was smaller than Cyrus, and fairly certain she was not a dog. Looking down at her paws she confirmed they were feline in appearance, and as she stroked against the limb with them, her claws extended and dug into the bark. Pulling away from the limb, she shook the bits of bark from her paw, and jumped to the ground looking for him.

She made her own sound in her attempt to signal him, not liking that he had left her eyesight. Sniffing, she could tell he was close, and once she caught sight of him she ran towards him again.
Cyrus 17 years ago
To say he was happy would be a gross understatement. His beautiful kitten made such an adorable bobcat. Once she got the hint and ran a bit, he followed her, but not too closely as she enjoyed the freedom of the forest. Knowing that they needed to head back to the house soon he watched her closely. When she came looking for him, with her beautiful brown eyes full of knowledge he smiled. The feline instincts while strong, were bending to Fallon's will now.

As she ran towards him, he began to run back to the house, coaxing her to follow him. Finally they reached the meadow where she shifted. Laying down, tail extended fully, the leopard watched his wildcat. Reluctantly he reclaimed his human form and encouraged Fallon quietly to do the same.
Fallon 17 years ago
Seeing he wasn't going to stop for her, Fallon ran after her mate, and just enjoyed the feel of the forrest around her. The soft, spongy pine floor, the brush lightly scraping against her, the inky, sparkling sky above her, all helped to create a sense of euphoria within Fallon. Never before had she ever felt so free.

When she caught up to Cyrus he was changing back into his other form, and Fallon couldn't help but be a little distraught. Stopping in her tracks she waited until he was again fully human, and then slowly strode over to where he sat, and crawled over his lap until she was lying across him. Licking her paw free of a few straggly bits of bark, Fallon turned her head and flicked her tongue up Cyrus' side, before again rubbing her cheek against the same spot. She was sorry she couldn't lie with him, fur snuggling against fur, but this was nice too. Comfy as she pleased, Fallon looked off into the distance, listening and smelling the night.

Somewhere in the back of her feline consciousness, she thought there might be something she should be doing, but for right now she was happy to ignore anything beyond the now.
Cyrus 17 years ago
His hands stroked her fur, petting gently. Words of love and encouragement spilled forth, trying to coax her into shifting back. "Come love, lets go home. Its our first night, lets spend it in the house. Tomorrow we can find a den, I promise."

Her sleek spotted sides felt so nice under his hands. This first change was so wonderous. He wished they had spent the entire evening devoted to seeing this through. Kissing her soft fur before standing, Cyrus held out his hand to her.

"Lets go home love."
Fallon 17 years ago
Home. Cyrus. Love. Three words Fallon never knew the meaning of before, but now relished more than her own breath. Even in her cat shape they stirred things in her. Human things.

Rolling her head and neck, she eventually turned onto her back, then side, and faced him. She curled her back legs, and then stretched them out as far as she could, arching her back again. Turning so her paws were underneath her, Fallon moved off of Cyrus and a few feet to his side, where she stretched again.

When he stood and offered his hand she was tempted to lick it and then move beneath it again. But there would be time for petting later. Now it was time to become human again, and be with her man.

She emitted her soft cry, eyed him, and nodded. Whether he understood or even noticed she didn't know, but she had understood him. She began thinking of herself in her human form, and the cracking noise started. With each change, it appeared the pain was lessening, and the process was becoming easier, but she was fully aware of everything going on. The paws on her legs flattened and grew. The bones in her legs straightened and extended. Her spine lengthened and curved in a different way as her shoulders and neck moved. Her skin itched again, but less than before, as the soft fur retracted, and began to disappear.

As the last changes were taking place, her muzzle disappearing to be replaced by the nose, and mouth she was accustomed to, Fallon took Cyrus' hand, and wrapped it around her waist. She let go only to then wrap both of her arms about his middle, and pull him to her for a soft kiss. As if the last vestiges of her change hadn't yet taken place, she rubbed her face against his yet again, but this time spoke.

"There are no words for me to use to describe how I feel about what just happened. What I can say is that I love you Cyrus, and my life. I will never be the same again, and I'm happier now almost more than a person has a right to be."

Tilting her head away, so she could see his face, she gave him another soft peck, and let go of one arm, wrapping it behind her to hold the arm he had around her waist. Resting her head on his shoulder, she began walking towards home.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Proudly he watched her shift back into her delightfull human shape. She was so beautiful, clad only in moonlight, shaking off the last of the transformation. He needed no encouragement to wrap his arms around her and kiss her lush lips. His face was split in a brilliant smile that rarely came to light, he simply felt so proud he could just burst with it.

"You did wonderful, kitten. I think you deserve all this love and joy, today and forever. I am so proud of you too."

Walking together, arms twined around eachother, Cyrus gently guided her back to their home. Her stray bits of clothing trailing after them and take themselves off to the laundry room on their own. "Welcome home my love."

He hoped she liked what Suki had done to their basement bedroom. There were tiny pinpoints of light draped around small ficus trees, lush king size bed and thick bedding. Thier bathroom was partially hidden by a tree. Quickly shedding his clothing he finally allowed himself to stare at Fallon's sexy body. He wanted to so much to wrap her up and make tender love to her for hours and then curl himself around her small feline form and drink in her scent. Instead he watched and waited for a sign from her.
Fallon 17 years ago
Proud? Cyrus was proud of her? She glanced at him a little strangely, but then smiled, and kissed his neck.

Pride was like love, something new to Fallon. She had it now though, just like love. She wasn't sure when she got it, but somewhere around the night of the party she began to feel proud of herself. It was a great feeling for her to know she really did have value in the world. And for Cyrus to be proud of her too, was icing on the cake.

Following along side into the house, she cleared her mind of all cares and concerns. There was a lot more to be thought of, as far as her new ability. There was also much more to consider about the new living arrangements, her new clan membership, her job, and her friends too. It had been way too long since she had spoken to Aishe, and Fallon needed to talk to Ana too. But not now. Now the fairytale would continue for a while longer as she prepared to spend the first night in the castle with her man...her king. She giggled at the thought, but didn't dismiss it.

"I'm glad you're proud of me. I'm proud of me too. And I don't want to sound like a broken record, or diminish for one second how important the part you played in all this, by saying it over and over again...but it's all because of you."

When they entered the bedroom, Fallon was still a little stirred up with energy, so she spun around in the center of the room, arms outstretched.

"This...this is just another way you've shown me how much I mean to you, and how much you care about me. It's all so perfect, so beautiful, so...you."

And of course Suki. Suki was more than just a little instrumental in creating this new world Fallon was living in. But, she never let the lines of the true responsibility cloud over even the slightest. Were it not for Cyrus not one iota of any of this would have happened.

Fallon stopped spinning, saw Cyrus standing there before her in all his own naked glory, and ran to him. Jumping on him she wrapped her arms and legs about him and began kissing him all over.

"And I love you, love you, love you, love you..."

She spouted in between kisses and giggles, still raining soft pecks all over his face and whatever skin of his she could reach.

Stopping long enough to whisper into his ear, Fallon swiped the tip of her tongue along the skin behind it.

"I know the sun will be rising soon, but do you think maybe we have enough time?"

She knew she wouldn't need to be any more explicit than that.
Cyrus 17 years ago
"I think we simply bring out the best of eachother." Since he was not the same man he had been before Fallon, he could only assume that it was she who brought forth these changes in him for the better. Watching his kitten spin about their new safe haven they would share together made his heart pound and blood rattle through his veins urgently.

Her launch into his arms and clinging to his body set him to chuckling. She was so spontanious, he loved that about her. Teasing kisses and words of love took him further on the path she so eagerly wished to travel this eve. His hands cupping her round rear, stroking gently as he walked them to the bed.
"There is plenty of time kitten, for me to worship your oh so sexy body. Never fear."

Kissing and licking at the line of her neck Cyrus tried very hard not to fall onto the bed. The heat which started in the nightclub was back and she was making him crazy with lust as her body clung to him, pressing her curves against his angles. With a slight growl he lowered her onto the bed on her back. Pulling back slightly he began to trace her skin with his tongue and lips. First down her collar bone to her beautiful breasts. Lightly nipping each tip before continuing his journey. Finding her hip bone he laved it with his full attention, his hands still upon the back of her legs from where they had been stroking her rear and thighs.

Looking up into her eyes he groaned at the urgent demands of his body.
"You make such a sexy cat. Such lush fur and spots. As if you were made just for me."

His goal was to lick his kitten till she screamed in pleasure, but the feel of her hot skin against his was becoming overwhelming. Dipping his head in for a brief taste he kissed and licked along her wetness while his hands danced along the backs of her knees.