Guild Wars Mai

Here is Mai in Guild Wars

Cute, ne?

The last one she is doing /boo and is frightening!

Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
oooooo!!!! Mai looks as I would expect, indeed. I little big in the boob department though =p You play GW??? X and I must group with you sometime.. if you have anyone low enough to be with us
Mai 18 years ago
Mai is level 5, Yssa is level 10 and my elementalist is level 8 but I'm thinking of redoing him. I have not made Alfarinn yet in the hopes of traveling about as newbs with Ellis and Thaddeus at some point.

I think Ellis would make one kick as warrior woman. Couldn't you just see a warrior/necromancer Ellis running around slashing things and draining their life?

I also made the guild Sanguine Affliction the other night. I don't have the money for capes yet but I'm working on it.

What level are you guys?
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
oooooh~ I want to play!
Panos Mehalitsenos 18 years ago
yikes,

i'm going to log in tonight and make chryseis! I will look for you all ^_^
oh than i can make Panos, bad guy on the brinks of turning good but still bad guy at heart!
cool! Our highest level is umm.. 7 or 8, just went to post searing. As for SA esque chars I have Redd, she's a necro-(undecided) and he has Xander, a warrior =) of course we already made a guild for the two of us, to stop getting those damn annoying invites.. We should set up a time to all meet and play!
Panos Mehalitsenos 18 years ago
oh yes!

I made Chryseis Angelique a ranger/necro combo, since she changes into a bird and can talk to doggies.

going back to play now =)
Absynthe Domnivoy 18 years ago
Mai gave me Guild Wars as an early birthday/Christmas present. Then she say " You should post pictures of Absynthe on SA." This in sister speak translates to 'You had better post or else because I know where you live.' So here is Absynthe.

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
You tease me. O_o
Alfarinn 18 years ago
*looks innocent*

And check out that nifty cape... oooh bet everyone wants one.

Its Sanguine Affliction

Now to get a Guild Hall... *ponders*
Alfarinn 18 years ago
The leather would look very good on Ellis *nod nod* She can hang out with her fellow Tacharan Absynthe
Absynthe Domnivoy 18 years ago
guess who this scruffy looking guy is...

Alfarinn 18 years ago
Hey that's a sexy looking guy, what are you talking about?

And another look at the cape

Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Hotness abounds.
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Thaddeus Grey
Hotness abounds.

Roger that.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
ops: Thanks

I have Chryseis added to the friends list

what are other people's last names?
Quit teasing me >_<
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Just come play and there will be no need to tease you
Xander Dominik, Adryan Sans, Alister Sans, Dante Sans are his.. Mine are Tedra Lyonne, Redd Renoux (I think that's her last name in GW too..) I forget my ranger's name.. Alexxa something.. and my elementalist is being remade as Temprah instead of Celeste,
I would if I had more time