/afk

I'll be gone early tomorrow until late on Monday. Trying to get all of my characters to a place where it won't be inconvenient for anyone else :X.

Alfarinn 18 years ago
*sniff* We'll miss you and you and you.
Lykaios 18 years ago
And me too, right?

Right?!?!
Nova 18 years ago
*hides autographed glossy photo of Arin Bjorn under her bed*

No, he's not talking to -you-.

Sick twisted jackass.
Lykaios 18 years ago
*sniffs and goes off to pick his teeth with a sword or mutilate squirrels or some other horrible thing.*
Danielle 18 years ago
*shudders* -honestly-.

And that's my -boss- you're drooling on, Nova!
Mai 18 years ago
We might miss you.... the first time but hold still long enough and I'm sure we can fix that. *smiles innocently*
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Such wonderful friends I have .

P.S. Nova stop drooling over Alfarinn, if not for my sake than for the sake of Tacharan honor.

Oh wait...:P
Jan 18 years ago
So you're saying that drooling over Alfarinn is not a worthy past time...interesting.

Careful with the honor cracks there,Blondie.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
This entire conversation is frightening me.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
And now I know I am not the only one that has all their characters having conversations in their head... somehow knowing that is not as comforting as I'd imagined. Oh, but we will miss you Thaddy-poo...
Meegan 18 years ago
wee! Have fun all of you.

That reminds me...I'll be out of town until Sunday evening. We're going to the State Fair. *glee* I'm fairly certain non of my characters are in any situations that would require me to post over the weekend, but if they are before I leave, I'll fix it....somehow.

)
Ginnie 18 years ago
I finally get back in the game and she wants to leave again....damn. That's ok. I'm just annoying the IT people.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Weeeeeee'rrrrrrrrreeeee baaaaaack!
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
I have returned only to find this from Chryseis!

Thaddeus has always been such an eyeful of innocence to me...

Oh, and 'hey' about that other stuff.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Welcome back.

I'm a complete rogue who is using you for my own evil means.