Rainy Day (attn: Gris)

Josh woke up slowly to the sound of rain and soft, distant thunder outside. Inside he was warm and dry and curled up around Gris. He craned his neck to look at the clock on the dresser and discovered it was shortly past eight in the morning. Later than he normally slept in, but not as late as they'd talked about. Not that they'd done much talking.

Rubbing his eyes Josh extricated himself from the bed as quietly as he could, tucking the quilt back around Gris. He remembered them staggering into his apartment in a haze of lust, and after that it was a bit of a blur... a carnally pleasant blur.

Naked, he walked down to the front entry, unworried about peepers. They were too high up. Gris's gray scarf hung from the door knob. Josh's sweater was on the floor. Further in, in the den, was Gris's sweater.

A soft smile of amusement upon his lips, Josh went through the penthouse picking up their discarded items from each room until he was back in the bedroom, where his jeans were on the floor and his boxers were hanging half off the bed. Placing the clothing on the mostly clear dresser top Josh crawled back into bed. Remembering last night did nothing to dissuade him from curling up behind Gris once more, wrapping his arms around him and nuzzling close.

"Coffee's on," he murmured into Gris's ear, "but it'll keep."

He pressed against his partner, but not insistently. Not only had they made love desperately upon arriving, but again after that... and then they'd woken up just a couple hours ago and done it once more. If Gris wasn't a morning person, so to speak Josh certainly wasn't going to push. But he would admit to feeling a little bit of pressure on that score, to keep up with his more youthful lover. He didn't want Gris to find him lacking in stamina.

Greer Grayson 11 years ago
There had been a tour of Josh's apartment. It had been fairly rushed and they had both been pretty distracted at the time but he remembered occasional quick glances around the rooms before returning his focus to divesting Josh of his clothing.

The tour had ended conveniently in the bedroom. Gris was pretty sure there were a few rooms that were missed entirely but he would see them again later, perhaps he would even not be distracted. Of course Josh just being in the same room with him was distracting. There were times when they could have been on mars for all the attention he had paid to what was around them.

He might not have spent much time in the other rooms but they had spent plenty of time in Josh's bedroom last night. Gris stretched luxuriously and leaned against Josh. He had been loved absolutely senseless and thoroughly spoiled in the process. Josh took such good care of him, paid attention to his every potential need and seemed to intuitively understand his wants as well. "Mmmm, Coffee sounds nice.”

The part where it would keep sounded even better.

Gris rolled over and wrapped his arms around Josh. He smiled happily at his lover. "So, was there something that you wanted to do before we went downstairs for coffee?” There was plenty of evidence of what Josh might have in mind and just as much evidence to point out that he was in perfect accord with that idea.

He draped one long leg over Josh's hip and tugged him closer. "I can be convinced to stay here a little while longer.”
Joshua Wesson 11 years ago
Josh found himself very amenable to doing such convincing as Gris suggested, which led to him being thankful he'd kept the coffee warm. An hour or so later they were actually out of bed and showered, feeling limp, happily exhausted, drained, and incredibly happy.

They made their way down to the kitchen, where the coffee was waiting; perhaps not entirely fresh but it would do for now. Josh had enough food in his fridge for them to make some breakfast, and probably something decent for lunch or dinner; whenever they got hungry.

When they had settled themselves on the couch, snuggled up together, Josh pulled a throw from the back, a small quilt he'd made a few years ago. He looked out at the rain, wrapping an arm around Gris and hugging him close.
"This is pretty cozy," he murmured. "What a good idea."

In spite of their having spent the night together before, this was really the first day they had planned to be reclusive and simply stay in rather than explore or go out and do something in particular. They could run next door and get Gris's playstation in a little bit but for now, Josh thought it entirely too pleasant to be here listening to the rain and thunder.

"Do you want to watch a movie for now, maybe after breakfast? It's a great day for it I think. What else would you like to do today?"

There were a number of things they could do that didn't involve staring at a screen. Josh had his piano, of course, and his sewing. His movie collection wasn't bad, and there was a concierge service available here, one of the many excellent amenities the apartment complex offered. They needn't go out for anything if they didn't want to.

Josh, however, didn't currently need a distraction. He wanted to know more about Gris, and this was really the perfect opportunity. He did wonder, though, if and when Gris would open up to him a bit. Josh wanted to know about his life, where he'd come from, things he didn't seem inclined to talk about often. Not that he planned to push at all. He had plenty of patience... but he did hope they could be open with each other.

"So where in the states did you spend most of your time when you were younger? Was it around here?"
"It is.” Gris agreed that sitting on the sofa with Josh's arm wrapped around him was quite cozy. He smiled at his companion who claimed that it had been a good idea. Inwardly he thought that it had been a rare moment of sheer genius. His time back in Nachton had been pure bliss so far and he hoped this day would be more of the same. It seemed ironic that the weekend back from his 'vacation' was far more restful and wonderful than his actual trip had been.

He gave a slight shrug and leaned his head on Josh's shoulder. "Anything that doesn't require us to move very far.” Gris smiled and considered their options. He really didn't want to get up and play anything just yet. That required a certain amount of distance from Josh and a higher level of focus. He would much rather stay right here curled up next to his date. "A movie sounds like a good idea.”

Josh asked him about where he had grown up. Gris made a small thoughtful noise and then explained that question as best he could. "All over, but mostly on the east coast. New York, Massachusetts, Vermont...”

Gris reached out and placed a hand on Josh's leg, giving it a little squeeze. "I am afraid I was not always the best of companions. Early on I was angry with my father for sending me to boarding school. I figured that if I got kicked out of enough of them that he would have to bring me back home.”

With a sigh he continued, "When that didn't work I tried to be as good as possible, hoping that perfect behavior would have the same effect.” Gris had been good at the first one, for a while. Not amazing, but not horrible until it became clear to him that his father was content to leave him in a foreign country and forget about him. "Neither method worked but the benefit of being a saint was that I at least got to stay in one place for a while. I finished out my schooling in Vermont, before university that is.”

Snuggling closer, he wrapped his arms around Josh's chest. "I bet you didn't know you were dating a deviant.”
When Gris agreed to a movie Josh leaned forward and pulled a thick canvas binder from beneath the coffee table. He slid their mugs aside and then placed the binder, open, on the table before them. he gestured to Gris to look through it, but didn't move further. Gris was in his arms and they were comfortable. They would choose a movie in due course.

In the meantime he listened when Gris answered his question about his upbringing. He gave no indication of his thoughts aside from a slight furrowing of his brow. Nor did he say anything until Gris was finished. Then he held Gris tightly against him.

"Well by many peoples' definitions we're both deviants," he said, demonstrating the point by lowering his lips to Gris's for a soft, delicious kiss. "So what does that matter, anyway."

Running his fingertips over the line of Gris's neck and stroking down his back Josh said,
"It must have been difficult for you, being away from home. I can't imagine what it was like."

He hesitated a moment and then softly asked,
"Why... did they want you to go to school here? Why not in England?"

It was as diplomatic a way as he could think of to ask why Gris had been sent to school in the first place. Josh simply couldn't see anything about Gris that could possibly be wrong, or hurtful, no trait that should cause his family to not want him around. How could they not get along, Gris and the rest of his family? Why did you send your son away from you, and then keep him away as steadfastly has it seemed Gris's father had?

He could only imagine the hurt it would cause to a growing boy who wanted to go home and wasn't allowed, apparently. Josh felt an ache inside, wishing he could erase such bad memories from Gris's mind. Of course he couldn't, but he could perhaps give him better memories to replace them with. And he would do his best to always be there for Gris to come home to. If he wanted such a thing from Josh eventually, anyway.
Gris smiled at Josh when he said that it didn't matter whether or not he was a deviant, pointing out, quite practically, that, according to many people, they both were. He considered that and decided that if he could continue being with Josh then being a deviant wasn't so bad, not so bad at all. "I don't know that it does.”

Josh said that it must have been difficult to be away from his home and his family. It had been, especially because the person he had been closest to in the world was also gone, never to return. He had to deal with his brother's death by himself and for many years Gris had blamed himself. Perhaps a small part of him still did.

He shrugged his shoulder slightly in answer and didn't comment. Instead, he snuggled closer to Josh. It might have been but it was in the past.

His companion asked him a very important question and Gris knew that he needed to explain the situation eventually. It was the basis for so much of his current relationship with his family and gave context to so many things about his past.

He spoke in a quiet even tone. "When I was very young my family been staying in Scotland for a while. My brother and I were out playing in the country side, not horribly far from where everyone had been camping. We were playing chase and he was catching up to me. I ran as fast as I could because my brother was older and faster. I could feel him right behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see where he was. I tripped and fell on a rock or a tree branch or something. I tumbled over and kept tumbling right over the side of a very steep hill. I hit a rock somewhere down near the bottom and was knocked unconscious.”

Gris sighed, not quite able to fully explain the rest of what happened, how his brother had saved his life and then lost his own. How horrible his death had actually been. "My brother followed me down in an attempt to save me but he died in that attempt.” He shrugged his shoulder again, as if that piece of information explained everything. "My father blames me for the death of my brother, his beloved first born son. I have been a disappointment ever since.” He had certainly tried to be a good son but it never seemed to work. He had tried to be more like Garran but that either hadn't been successful or just made his father more angry. Gris was never sure which. He had wished that someone would just tell him what would make his father happy because he had tried just about everything to no avail.

"So, that was why I was sent to the United States. It was far enough away that I only needed to come home for the big important holidays.”

Sitting up, he looked over at Josh to see what he thought of that news. No one had ever seen things from his father's perspective and he had come to realize, years ago, that his brother's death was not seen as his fault by the majority of the world. But people reacted differently to the news of that tragic event and he wondered how Josh would take it. Most expected him to be very fragile about it but that state had passed long ago. His father's rejection still hurt and he still missed his brother but, instead of a sharp pain, it was now a dull ache.
"I'm certain it doesn't," Josh said in a confident tone, a subtle smile playing about his lips. He knew how their behavior was viewed by many, and he also knew the value of being comfortable with who you were. Josh had never had a choice; he was who he was and as far as he remembered he'd always been this way. It wasn't a conscious choice and criticizing someone for it was wrong, but it was hard to explain that to someone who had never experienced that for themselves.

Gris leaned in to him and began to speak, his tone and manner suggesting that he was about to divulge the information josh had been hoping for; in he manner of a story, not a one-word answer. Josh held Gris close and listened quietly without interruption. He slid his hand beneath Gris's soft hair and gently stroked his back, the nape of his neck, and then ran it through his gold mane.

He had to work hard to keep his face diplomatically neutral as Gris spoke. Josh found himself reacting emotionally when Gris said his father blamed him for his brother's death. His heart went out to his lover and at the same time he felt the burn of anger. He had never met Gris's father and he hated him, or pitied him, already. He wasn't sure which.

When Gris sat up, moving away some to look at him, Josh made a small noise of discontentment. He would rather have Gris in his arms. He wasn't sure what the other man was looking for in his face, but Josh gazed back with a level expression. Did Gris want his opinion? Josh was used to keeping it to himself, particularly when it was unfavorable. It seemed clear that Gris still had some sort of feeling of remorse, perhaps over the death of his brother or the rejection of his father or all of it together. Josh didn't know; he wasn't Gris. He just knew that there was left over damage. It was evident in Gris's reluctance to tell the tale, and his avoidance of discussions about his family.

Finally he spoke, taking Gris's hand in his.
"Gris. You cannot possibly believe you're a disappointment," he said, his tone gentle. "What happened to your brother was tragic, but your father... well, never having met him I can only say I feel sorry for him. Family is precious. If you lose them, you must rejoice in those you have left."

He lifted one hand and traced Gris's cheek, brushing his thumb lightly over his lips.
"When we lost my father my mother became very... ill. We clung to each other, all of us kids, and to her. I can't imagine what it might have felt like to be pushed away."

Josh leaned forward and feathered his lips over Gris's brow, the tip of his nose, and his lips.
"You're an incredible man. I think I can only admire you for who you've become in spite of your losses. Has no one ever told you how amazing you are?"

He pulled away to regard Gris solemnly. Josh would be very happy to explain to Gris all the traits he found attractive and impressive. It was hardly the praise of a father, but everyone needed someone to tell them, now and then, what they were worth. If that emotional support had been lacking for Gris, he should know how it felt. No should be without some kind of love.
"I did believe that for a long time.” Gris replied and then half heartedly threw up his hands in a gesture of resignation. "My brother was a mini version of my father, at least in my father's mind. He loved to go hunting. He was charismatic, diplomatic, strong. He had all the qualities of a great leader already. When we played with the other kids it was always my brother that was the leader of the pack.” And that was the crux of the problem right there. His brother displayed signs of being a very good alpha. Their father was not the alpha of their pack; his brother was. Gavin, the alpha's son, looked to be perfect for taking over once his father was no longer inclined or capable of leading. But, they lived long lives and if Gavin had no sons that would make a strong leader then Garran would have made an excellent choice. His father had dreams of one day seeing his son as either the alpha or the second of their pack. Gris did not have the same temperament for it in his father's eyes. He had always followed Garran, done what Garran wanted to do. Gris would have liked to point out that he was the younger son and that most younger children followed their older siblings, for a while at least. Perhaps his father had hoped that leaving England and the pack would have made him more of a leader. He had never displayed that talent to any great degree. Gris was not a push over but he did not feel it necessary to be in charge of every activity, game or social event. "People have tried to tell my father that. I think by now he has been this way so long that he doesn't know how to be any different.”

Josh's life had been full of tragedy as well. His parents were both taken away from him but in a different way. That had to have been difficult. Josh had to be the strong leader for his family, the support for his sisters AND cope with the loss of their father and mother. Yet Josh seemed to have come through that trial in a much better mental state. Gris blinked at his companion and gave him a small smile and then a tiny kiss to the thumb on his lips. "It was. I had teachers and other adults who tried to console me but they were always temporary." And not really the approval and comfort that he was looking for.

"Sometimes.” Gris answered Josh's question about praise in his past. Teachers had always told him, when he was being good and not the rebellious little prick that he later became, that he was strong and stable despite all that had happened to him. They marveled at his ability to cope all alone and sometimes they pitied him and treated him to special kindness, which he learned to share with his fellow students whenever possible. Gris had always wanted to be friends with everyone in his own age group, perhaps to make up for the loss of his brother. He hated when the teachers treated him differently or better in front of the others and whenever that happened he had always striven to make up for their preference. He had always wanted to be admired for simply being himself, not being strong despite the loss of his family.

At least Josh had shown that he cared about him and was interested in him without knowing his story. Many people were that way in his adult life and he appreciated it. Now he was finally better able to put the difficult past behind him and just be himself.

Smiling at Josh, he returned to snuggling up close to him. "So long as you continue finding admirable and attractive traits in me then I will be happy.” Gris wrapped his arms around his companion. "It is nice to simply be enjoyed for who you are.”
Josh listened quietly once again as Gris continued to speak. He could hear some frustration, he thought, in Gris's voice when he spoke about his deceased brother. Frustration that his father should compare him to a person who was no longer alive, which to Josh was amazingly unfair. How could you hold your second son up to a standard that was never achieved? Sure, Gris's older brother may have been all those things as a youth, but he was sadly no longer in the picture and Gris was.

Yes, in Josh's opinion, it was tragically unfair. How long had Gris been seeking his father's approval? Was that why he as a lawyer now, instead of a biologist like he'd wanted to be?

As Gris leaned against him once more Josh held him tightly, almost fiercely, feeling protective and possessive. Gris was here with him now and Josh wanted him to know home and family and unconditional love. He practically wanted to drag him out the door and load him onto a plane to Liechtenstein now. Josh had no doubt that once they arrived Gris would be flooded with family. His sisters were incapable of being unwelcoming, and they had been trying to get Josh to date again for years. They would be overjoyed to know he was seeing someone...

Which was why Josh hadn't told them a thing. Not until he knew for sure that they were going to work out, be serious and committed. Josh wanted it, but Josh was that sort. He knew it from the moment he'd decided he wanted to ask Gris out, because that was simply how Josh functioned. He knew it wasn't always that way. Some people had to play the field, as the saying went, before they knew. He didn't want to pressure Gris so early on.

Instead he smiled softly down at his partner.
"I'm hoping to find all of the not so admirable ones too," he said. "I'm not so naive as to believe you're perfect, although you're doing a pretty good job of it. I do want to know you, Gris, all of you, for you, because you're a wonderful person."

He lowered his mouth to Gris's and kissed him gently at first, then harder, tasting him eagerly. When he pulled away he rested his forehead against Gris's.
"Being around you makes me feel happy," he said. He slid his hands beneath Gris's shirt, stroking his warm skin.

He couldn't say what was on his mind, not really. He loved being here, this morning, in the rain. Josh was not the impulsive sort but he wanted to tell Gris he was welcome to stay here any time. All the time. Suddenly 'next door' just didn't seem close enough. Those words were for months down the road, though. Josh didn't know what else to say to Gris to explain how he felt, so he just kissed him again.
He so loved the tight hold that he was given by Josh. It felt so good and it was exactly what he needed when bringing up the fate of his brother and his family. He didn't want his past to be a continued discussion amongst them, at least not this part of it, but for right now this silent comfort was exactly what he needed.

"But I am perfect...” Gris protested weakly from his place beneath Josh's arm. He squeezed his companion back and nodded. "I want to know you too, all of you, for the same reasons.” Josh seemed almost too good to be true. He hadn't seen one thing that frustrated him, upset him or that he would want to change in any way. "You seem pretty perfect yourself, at least perfect for me. You are definitely wonderful.”

Josh kissed him, long and lingering; it ended more intensely than it started but far too soon. Gris moaned softly as his lover's hands pushed beneath his shirt. "Happy...is good.” He murmured softly.

"If you keep kissing me like that then we might not watch a movie at all.” He smiled, not at all upset with that outcome but he didn't want to Josh to think that was all he wanted. From so many people that had been all he wanted from them but Josh was different. He wanted sex and so much more.

Leaning back to the binder, he flipped a few pages and found one that seemed perfect for this time of year. He pointed to "Ghostbusters". "How about this one? It seems appropriate for Halloween.” Gris ducked his head coyly and regarding Josh out of the side of his eyes, "You will hold me if it gets scary, right?” Of course he leaned back into Josh's embrace and did not plan to leave it.
"I could be convinced of that," Josh murmured, and then closed his eyes as he was pronounced perfect... for Gris. That was all he could ask, really. He would endeavor to remain perfect for Gris. It was important for him to do so, to the best of his ability. He didn't think he could accomplish it forever, but that only gave him something to strive for.

Gris's moan sent a chill of pleasure down his spine; suddenly he didn't care about the movie. He wanted Gris again, and again. But he didn't want Gris to think that was all. Josh was pretty sure that he didn't come across that way, especially given the fact that Gris had initially worried that the disparity in their ages might have the opposite effect on him, but getting to know everything he could about Gris was important. So it was worth keeping his libido in check.

"All right," he said with a small acquiescent smile. "Movie it is. But I might kiss you during, too."

Gris found something he seemed to like and Josh peered over at it.
"Good choice," he said. Ghostbusters was a classic; it never got old. It was funny, which would keep the mood light when it might have gotten depressing; and it was something they had both undoubtedly seen before, so if by chance they did get a little distracted their movie viewing wouldn't suffer terribly.

"I think I'd like to hold you for the whole thing, if it agrees with you," Josh said. When Gris leaned back into him he hugged him close, but he did have to get up to put the movie in. So he extricated himself gently, took the disc with him, and crossed the room to load it into the player.

Returning to the couch he pulled all the pillows to one end. Then he motioned to Gris to slide forward. When he did, Josh slid himself onto the couch sideways, leaning back against the cushions. He held his arm out for Gris; the fit wouldn't be too tight, he didn't think. They were both tall but slim enough, and the couch was deep. This way he could wrap himself around Gris and hold him for the entire movie, as promised.

They settled in, Gris with his head pillowed on both the pillows and Josh's arm. Josh pulled the light quilt up over them both, then embraced Gris after turning the movie on. He couldn't help slipping his hand beneath Gris's clothing once again, running it gently over his hip, flirting with the waist of his pants. With his head resting so closely to Gris's ear it was impossible not to kiss it, suck it gently into his mouth and nip lightly. He caught himself as he shifted his hips against his partner and then chuckled.

"Sorry," he apologized. "Movie. I'll try to behave."

He left his hand where it was, though.
Gris feigned a shocked expression when Josh claimed that he might kiss him again during the movie. He brought the fingertips of one hand to his chest and leaned back enough to give his companion a scandalized expression. "Well, I say, you are quite the deviant aren't you!” He then gave Josh his normal grin, finding that it was always more real and warm when directed at Josh.

The movie was agreed upon and Josh got up with the disk to put it in and turn on the television and other devices necessary for them to watch the movie. Gris thought that the time of year was perfect for a ghost story and it was a movie that he had seen and, since it was Josh's movie, that Josh had seen as well. If neither of them could contain themselves then it wouldn't be the end of the world for either of them.

His companion claimed that he would like to hold him through the entire movie. That had been exactly what Gris was hoping for. He gave his date a solemn expression. "I think that would be for the best....just in case.”

Josh came back to the sofa and pulled all the pillows to one end. He then moved in behind Gris and arranged himself lengthways along the cushions and then beckoned him with open arms. Gris settled down in front, relaxing against Josh's firm chest with a happy sigh.

It was immediately apparent that it could be difficult to watch the movie. Josh's hand was once more beneath his clothing, slowly exploring up his chest, down his side, over his hip, along his waistband. Gris nestled closer, fighting the urge to arch and squirm, to beg for more active and intimate attention. He closed his eyes and gripped the sofa cushion in front of him tightly as Josh began to nibble on his ear. They weren't even past the opening credits and he already wanted to abandon the movie in favor of other things.

He felt Josh move a little and then pull away. His lover promised to try to be good with a little laugh. Gris smiled and placed his hand over Josh's. "You don't have to....if you don't want to.”
Josh loved Gris's sense of humor, his lighthearted personality which now seemed even more incredible given the tragedy he carried around with him. Josh didn't think it was a cover for some deeper pain... he really did think Gris was this easy to be with, this cheerful, in spite of his painful past. His infectious humor made Josh want to try to be the same way. He would likely fail every time, but he felt comfortable enough with Gris around to at least start to let go. He laughed softly at Gris's affectations and nodded as he was labeled a deviant once again.

"So they say," he said, "but I've never been very interested in what anyone else thinks of me, beyond what's necessary for my job."

He considered as they curled up together and then added,
"Until now, really."

As the movie began to play Josh was very much aware of the fact that his attentions did not seem to be meeting with reluctance or exasperation. Gris showed every sign of being perfectly willing to ignore the start of the show. Josh felt his partner's hand cover his, heard the soft words, and felt himself respond to them.

"I don't want you to think that's all I want to do," he murmured in Gris's ear. "You make me feel this way, though."

He smiled against Gris's neck, bit it softly, and sucked just a little. Josh had never yet left a mark where it would be visible and he didn't intend to start. No one would take a lawyer seriously if that person showed up with love bites upon their skin. It didn't mean he couldn't tease though. He spread his hand, resting its warmth on Gris's hip.

"Let's watch the movie. For now," he said. His tone was warm, amused, mischievous, things it normally wasn't, things that Gris seemed to bring out in him.

He let the movie keep playing and his hand, meanwhile, slid lower still until it rested lightly at the juncture of Gris's thigh and body. Idly, almost absentmindedly, Josh used one long finger to trace a subtle trail over Gris's inner thigh and upward into that far more sensitive area. He knew full well what he was doing, but the foreplay was as just much fun as the actual act with Gris. He was so gorgeous, so responsive, so wonderfully receptive, that Josh wanted to coax every little gasp and moan that he could from him.

Josh was not ignorant of the irony of this goal while watching a comedy. As his eyes processed the librarian ghost on the screen, his wandering hand drifted between Gris's legs and rested there. Would his partner eventually demand his full attention, or would Gris let him tease for the entire movie? Josh didn't know... and it didn't matter, ultimately. He was still concerned with bringing pleasure to them both and making Gris feel at home, welcomed, and wanted.
Gris smiled when Josh explained his reasons for good behavior. They were the same ones that had gone through his own mind mere seconds before. He twisted around a little bit so he could see Josh and smile up at him. Bringing a soothing hand up, Gris ran it along Josh's neck and over his raised shoulder. "I understand. I feel the same way when I am with you.” He hummed in almost distracted pleasure and Josh nibbled and kissed his neck.

Leaning up, he gave Josh a quick kiss before turning back toward the television and settling back against his companion once more. "For years now I have told myself that sex is all I wanted. That I would settle down...someday.” He kept pushing it off, saying that it would be when he had a more permanent home or when he managed to have a good place in his pack. It was too much to hope for it being the day his family accepted him; if he waited for that day then he might stay single forever. But a part of him had always hoped that he would eventually have a better relationship with his family and a part of him always feared that explaining that he was gay would be yet another disappointment to his father. Gris glanced up at Josh. "But that is not all I want from you.” He smiled and turned to watch the beginning scenes and listen the now infamous music. "But I do want that from you, a lot. I hope you don't mind.”

Josh suggested they watch the movie. Gris nodded and tried to focus. That was made difficult by the hand that slid down his thigh and the finger that trailed lightly upward. The gentle teasing touch was enough to drive him near mad. Gris parted his legs wider, bending his knee and placing his foot on the sofa. The wide open position gave his partner plenty of access to play with whatever he liked. He blinked a few times and struggled to keep the ghostly librarian in focus. Admittedly most of his attention was on Josh's rock hard body behind him and his hand moving slowly over places that made watching movies difficult.
There was a contentment, a warm happiness that seeped through him, when Gris acknowledged that he felt the same. Josh continued to let his mouth travel over his partner's neck, down to his shoulder, and he listened while Gris spoke some more.

It was the perfect time for Josh to bring up what was on his mind and ask Gris what exactly he did want, if he wanted to be exclusive with each other, if they really were going to be boyfriends, or whatever term he wanted to use for it. But Josh didn't want to interrupt the movie they'd just begun for that. For other things, perhaps, but not a serious discussion following on the heels of the one they'd just had.

"Oh I don't think I mind," Josh said, "but maybe we should make sure I don't mind by doing it a lot. I'll let you know when it's too much." When hell froze over, anyway.

Gris made his teasing so much easier by opening up for him and Josh wasn't about to ignore that fact. Holding Gris tighter still he brushed his hand up and down the back of his thigh before returning it to where it had been before, cupping the warmth between Gris's legs, idly tracing up and down his hard length.

As the movie played Josh simply continued in his ministrations. He didn't push and he didn't change what he was doing - much. About half an hour in when he thought he might explode he did pull his own sweats off and kick them away so that he could press himself against Gris without any clothing between them. The sensation was so good, so perfect, that he'd forgotten to move at all for a few seconds while he tried to relay to his body why it was, exactly, that he was not sliding himself into his partner and loving him right then and there.

Patience, he reminded himself. All things in their time. He forced himself to breathe again and hummed against Gris's neck out of the sheer pleasure of being so intimately entwined with him beneath the quilt they shared. Eventually he closed his eyes, half listening to the movie, his hand still playing along Gris's shaft, the soft skin of his inner thighs, and his stomach. His breath had begun to catch in his throat and he realized that he'd underestimated his own ability to resist Gris's allure.

"Gris," he murmured softly, his lips brushing his partner's ear, "do you want me to stop? Or... to stop the movie for a little while?"

It was Gris's call really. They'd made love all night and were supposed to be having a lazy relaxing day as the rain came down outside. Josh could stop now, but if he continued what he was doing he didn't think he'd be able to keep himself from going all the way before the movie came to a close.
Gris chuckled softly at Josh's solution, thinking he could get behind the plan to have as much sex as possible to see if Josh truly didn't mind it. Was at least once a day every day with multiple times on the weekends too much? The answer, if today was any indicator, was no.

The dvd had barely made it past the part of where the stars of the movie had been fired before Gris was unable to focus once more. It could be the hand down his pants and the mouth on his neck or perhaps he still wasn't awake enough yet.

At some point Josh simply pushed his sweats down; Gris moved his knee long enough to accommodate this wonderful turn of events. They were tangled up around one calf and his upturned ankle but he was hardly going to complain.

Josh stopped again and pulled his own pants off entirely before settling down behind him once more. Gris groaned in needy frustration at the feel of Josh's erection pressing firmly against the curve of his ass. His hand griped the sofa so tightly beneath the blanket that he was sure that the cushion would have a permanent indention.

Eventually Josh's hand began to roam once more, slowly teasing and toying, Driving him completely mad. Gris was shuddering and biting his lip by the time Josh murmured softly in his ear.

"No” His voice was gruff, almost a low growl.

Gris sat up and turned toward Josh. "I don't want you to stop... exactly.” He smiled. "I want you to sit up please.”

Sliding his feet out of his tangled sweats, he got off the sofa and went to the bedroom where he had brought his own things. Pulling out a small tube of lube, Gris returned to Josh. He straddled his lover's lap and rubbed himself teasingly against Josh's erection. "I need you now, Josh.” Gris opened the tube and squeezed some lube into his hand. He coated his lover's cock in long firm strokes while his mouth found Josh's. Gris tried to express with every fierce press of his lips and probe of his tongue just exactly how much he needed Josh and how immediate that need was. He had been teased to the point that he wanted his lover now and he was not content to wait any longer.

Raising himself up, Gris slid himself down onto Josh's shaft with a long low groan of satisfaction. His eyes had closed in pleasure at some point but he opened them now and looked at his lover. Gris gave Josh a cheeky crooked grin. "I hope you don't mind.”

In this case he figured it was better to ask forgiveness than permission. Josh obviously wanted the same thing, in one form or another. He just didn't want to wait another second longer. When he wanted something, or someone, Gris could be as relentless as any alpha personality out there. He hoped that trait was okay with his companion but he reasoned that Josh had said that he wanted to get to know all sides of him. Well, here was another.
Josh could feel Gris shaking beneath his hands. He loved being able to drive him to distraction like this. He hoped Gris was enjoying it too. He hadn't complained yet.

It wasn't long before Gris spoke to him in a gruff voice, one that Josh knew was hoarse with desire. He sat up as requested, smiling when Gris disappeared; Josh knew where. He kicked his pants free from his ankles and waited. It wasn't long before Gris returned with exactly what he'd expected to see.

As Gris sat in his lap Josh wrapped his strong arms around his partner and held him steady. He moaned softly at the sound of Gris's voice proclaiming his need. He wanted to hear that again and again. He wanted Gris to need him - in more ways than this one, but this was certainly a good start.

"I need you too," he gasped as Gris's hand found his shaft. He could say no more as Gris leaned down and kissed him fiercely. Josh returned the caress with equal aggression, growling into that kiss, his tongue fencing with Gris's. There was plenty of passion in that kiss and little patience. They were both worked up beyond the point of lingering tenderness.

Josh held his breath, his hands slipping down to cup Gris's ass, as his partner rose up and impaled himself upon Josh's cock. The sensation was incredible, amazing, made more so by the fact that he hadn't toyed with Gris's ass at all. He hadn't prepared him, hadn't opened him gently to get him ready for this intrusion yet Gris fit all of him so easily, as if he'd been made to do it.

Those gorgeous green eyes looked down at him and Josh squeezed with his hands as Gris spoke. He growled louder this time as he pulled Gris to him and thrust deeply, without pulling out. Just in, in, in, as far as he could as hard as he could without injuring his partner.

He didn't mind, and it certainly showed. But to make sure there was no confusion on that score Josh sat up a little bit. He continued to pull Gris against him with one hand, the other moving between them to firmly grasp Gris's erection. He kissed his partner again, loving the aggression Gris had displayed. It matched his own fervor so well.

"Come for me."

Without prelude or buildup he pumped his hand steadily as he pushed himself deep into Gris. Tilting his head down he bit gently at the mark he'd made on Gris's neck previously. Gris was his. This was his mark, this was his man. With a feral cry he came violently inside his lover, his hands tight around Gris, stroking him feverishly.

Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through him as he throbbed again and again inside Gris. The feeling was so intense, so perfect. Stars flashed in front of his eyes and he found himself yearning once again to banish any thoughts of previous lovers. For Gris to stay with him, and only with him.

As he opened his eyes to look at Gris he realized he had murmured the last part out loud. He didn't know if Gris heard it, though. It didn't matter, he supposed. Josh was possessive and he wanted Gris to be his exclusively, as well as the other way around. It was probably best they straighten that out now, although Josh feared he might already be lost.
The feel of Josh inside him at last was almost enough to undo him right there. Gris gasped again and again as his lover thrust deeper and deeper inside of him, Josh's hands gripping and squeezing his ass, spreading his cheeks gently but firmly apart for more access, if such a thing was possible. He didn't know if it was but it felt damn good. Gris encouraged more by rocking his hips and grinding himself against Josh.

His partner did not seem to mind his aggressive nature; Gris found himself pulled tightly against Josh and treated to another kiss. He returned it eagerly, bringing his hands up to either side of Josh's head, his fingers pushing into the short dark strands of hair, holding his lover steady as he continued to entwine his tongue with Josh's and return that near bruising embrace.

Josh pulled back enough to speak, his hand finally firmly grasping his erection and stroking with an insistant pace. Gris cried out, the pleasure so shockingly intense that it was close to pain. He had no trouble complying with Josh's demand/request, especially not as he felt his partner's hot seed course so deep inside him.

Gris came violently, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck and holding tightly. He arched, his head tipped backward, eyes tightly shut as incoherent cries of pleasure issued forth one after another. He shuddered one final time before he could move once more.

Josh had spoken and the words filtered through his pleasure overloaded brain and finally made sense. Gris blinked at his partner a few times and then smiled. "Are you asking me to go steady?” He chuckled softly and hugged Josh to him tenderly.

After a gentle kiss to his lover's cheek, Gris sat back and looked at Josh more somberly. "You mean that seriously. I know you do.” He knew what Josh wanted from their first date together. Josh had made it clear that he wasn't the type to enjoy casual sex. He also displayed a possessive streak that had been, and still was, rather charming. Gris had given the idea plenty of thought since that first night together and he knew his answer. "I will stay with you.” He regarded Josh intently, making sure his next words held the proper weight. "And only you.”

Leaning forward, he whispered softly in Josh's ear. "I want to be with you. I want to try and make this work for both of us. To have it be something special. I promise to try very hard.” Gris gave Josh another tender kiss on his cheek.

He leaned back and smiled. "You have to understand that I am very high maintenance. You will have to do this.” Gris looked down at their laps and then back up at Josh. "Nearly all the time to make up for all those different people I will be giving up.” He regarded his partner smugly. "I hope you find that you don't mind doing it constantly.” That didn't seem to be a problem. He had yet to really wear Josh out without also being quite comfortably sated himself. Gris just hoped they continued to have the same degree of insatiable lust for each other. More importantly he hoped that they both continued to want to spend so much time together doing other things.
Gris's cries were echoing through his head. Josh loved them. He wanted to make Gris lose himself like that always. He displayed such pleasure when they loved each other Josh couldn't help but enjoy it. The way Gris wrapped his arms around Josh and held him as he came, the expression of utter bliss upon his face, the feel of him, hard and hot in Josh's hand - he wanted to keep all of that to himself and feel it, hear it again and again. He didn't think he could ever tire of having such an ardent lover.

His words had not fallen upon pleasure-deaf ears, but they didn't seem to surprise or upset Gris. Josh waited, holding his breath, until Gris leaned down and kissed him gently on the cheek. Then his partner spoke, and the words were like music to Josh. He felt his eyes widen just a little, felt his lips tip up in an involuntary smile.

Gris leaned close and Josh tightened his arms around him, spreading his hands over Gris's back, stroking gently. While Gris spoke Josh let his heart resume beating again for he was certain it had stopped.

"Just be yourself," he murmured. "You're perfect how you are."

Gris leaned back and Josh couldn't help but feel warmed by that gorgeous smile. The teasing that came next was expected; Gris never seemed to stay serious for long. Josh played the straight man and tried to give the appearance of considering Gris's words.

"Well I think I should be able to meet those terms," he said, and then he leaned up and kissed his lover deeply, foregoing those sweet caresses on the cheek for something deeper and longer. When he broke away he gave Gris a wry smile. "As often as I can manage, I'm all yours."

He pulled Gris close and pushed his hips up as if to demonstrate the fact that he had yet to grow soft. He was still tightly sheathed inside Gris's body, the stimulation of it enough to keep him erect even if he was sated for the moment. It wouldn't take much, however, to start him off again if that was what Gris truly wanted.

In the meantime he held his partner and sighed happily.
"I was worried," he admitted, "about what you were doing while you were away. Who you might be with. Afraid I couldn't hold your interest."

There was no anger in Josh's words. He and Gris had had no agreement prior to this; Gris had been free to do as he pleased. He was now; Josh had only his word that he wanted to be with him but that was enough. Josh believed it.

"I want to be 'home' for you, Gris," he murmured, drawing his blond down for another kiss, a long lingering one. "Wherever you go, I want you to know I'll always be here for you."

Josh didn't think Gris had had a lot of that in his past. But Josh was here now, and he wanted to do that for Gris, among other things. Josh was stable, reliable, dependable. That was who he was. It was so deeply ingrained in him he didn't know any other way. He wanted Gris to depend on him, to need him there. Maybe they weren't quite at that point yet but it could happen. Eventually, it could happen.
Gris nodded at Josh's words and hugged him close. He had expected that Josh would ask him sooner or later about the status of their relationship and express his interest in a more monogamous lifestyle but a part of him pointed out that at any moment Josh could decide, even though he wanted a serious relationship with someone, that he didn't want him. Gris knew that if Josh ever decided that he didn't want to see him seriously anymore then that would be the end of their love affair. His companion wasn't the type for casual sex. Gris was excited and relieved by the admission that Josh did want him to stay.

Josh agreed to his terms and demonstrated that he could be ready again soon if he required. Gris laughed and smoothed his hands down Josh's shoulders. "I promise not that constantly....I think.. You are pretty irresistible.” He wondered if all the men in Lichtenstein were blind or straight or both. But Josh had been traveling quite a lot so he considered it more a miracle of timing than anything else and counted himself very fortunate.

His partner said that he had been worried about what Gris had been doing while he had been away. Gris watched him explain his fears and then smiled, brushing a soothing hand through Josh's hair and drawing him in for another kiss like the one he had just received. "You didn't have to worry.” The weekends while Josh was gone he had spent mostly at the pack grounds, having fun with his friends. He had thought about going out but it really hadn't appealed to him. "You have spoiled me for other men.” Gris smiled and shrugged. "I wanted you and while you were away a substitute wouldn't be the same. It was better to wait for the real thing to come back home.” He had spent some time texting Josh, remembering their time together and even talking to him on the phone. It had been enough to keep him company and he found that he would rather spend time talking to Josh than having sex with a stranger.

The words Josh spoke after another wonderful kiss were special, especially since he knew that Josh meant them. Gris blinked back a sudden watering in his eyes and then hugged his lover tightly again before finding his voice. "That means a lot to me.” Home was something he hadn't had for a very long time. Now he had a place to call home, a pack that was feeling more and more like his own and someone to come home to. He hadn't realized that Nachton was paradise.

Slowly easing himself off Josh, Gris went and cleaned himself up, bringing back a warm washcloth to do the same for Josh. Once they were both clean, he leaned down and gave Josh a quick kiss before walking toward the kitchen. "I'm hungry now and I am going to raid your kitchen.” Gris warned over his shoulder. "You are welcome to join me.” Which was probably counter to the whole raiding part of the action but he would prefer Josh's company. He would just have to be bold in his thievery.
Josh looked pointedly down at the hot, naked blond in his lap. "I'm irresistible?" He rather thought it was the other way around but he wasn't going to argue; if Gris thought he was appealing, he'd endeavor to remain so.

He did reach down and poke at his own stomach, which, while hard and well-muscled with a defined six-pack, was perhaps slimmer or smaller than it used to be.
"I don't know," he said solemnly. "I'm getting a little skinny. All this running."

He'd be glad when he could ditch the neoprene brace on his wrist and start lifting some weights again. Not that he was going to get hugely bulky, but Josh took his physical condition very seriously. He gave a soft little 'ah' of pleasure as he was kissed and then reassured about his partner's fidelity, which he hadn't had to give at that point but apparently had anyway. Josh wrapped his arms around Gris and squeezed.

"I'm sorry I had to go," he said, "and even sorrier that I'm going to have to go away again at some point. But maybe absence will make the heart fonder. Or, at the very least, slightly hornier."

He cocked an eyebrow at Gris, one side of his mouth curving up as he lifted his shoulder. It still amazed him that Gris wanted him. And was willing to give up his very single life for him. Maybe he was just ready, or maybe he saw the same thing in Josh that Josh saw in Gris. Whatever it was, Josh was thankful for it.

He didn't miss the tears in Gris's eyes when he spoke, and he felt Gris's emotions in the tight hug he was given. He stroked Gris's back and held onto him just as hard.

"It'll always be there for you," he said softly. "No matter what."

Josh didn't simply walk away from his friends. Regardless of what happened between them he could not imagine himself ever turning Gris away when he needed care, a place to stay, a shoulder to cry on.

After they were cleaned, an enjoyable process during which Josh stole a few more kisses... well, he wasn't sure if he stole them, really, or if they were given away, they both got up as Gris declared himself hungry. Josh bent and grabbed their sweats from the floor, holding Gris's out until he looked up and realized his lover... his boyfriend, he thought while his heart pounded excitedly in his chest, had simply strolled buck naked into the kitchen.

Tugging his own sweats on Josh followed Gris, entering the room after him and wrapping his arms around him from behind. While he had Gris trapped there Josh offered his pants to him.

"You might want these," he said, "unless you want to be eaten by a lecherous old man. Because you're the best thing I see in this room."

Then he crossed to the fridge, opened it, and peered inside.
"My expertise is limited," he said. "I can make omelets well enough. Or maybe some toast. It's still breakfast time, right?"