Taking a Dive (open)

Aching muscles from a vigorous sparring session with Bao, lead Dana to stroll around to Manor seeking a release in tension. In her wandering she came across a set of doors she was not yet familiar with. They were off one of the common areas so she did not think it was a private bedroom. She tried the knob of the inlaid double doors, it turned easily and she pushed the dark wood open.

The pungent scent of chlorinated water hit her nose. She'd found the pool. Curious, and a bit grateful, she entered the room, gently closing the door behind her. The water glittered with the small inset lights in the ceiling above, from the gentle lapping of the water. The room was empty, which surprised her slightly with the number of people that lived in the manor. It almost always surprised her at how...unoccupied the place was.

Impulsiveness was not one of her usual traits, but the gentle ache across shoulders and down thighs, had her feet traveling across the floor to the deeper end of the pool.

Her fingers caught the tiny straps of the dress she was wearing, causing the soft purple fabric to slide from her body to pool at her feet. Bending she picked the dress up from the floor and folded it neatly, placing it on a nearby lounging chair.

With a childish little smile she took three running steps and dived into the sparkling water, wearing only the small triangles of white lace that were her panties.

With a soft laugh she emerged from the water at the opposite end of the pool and began to take a slow lazy lap around the edge of water

Amir 14 years ago
Amir quietly entered the room and leaned against the wall, definitely not committing to going near the water's edge, watching Dana as she stroked her way through the water. She was a graceful swimmer, which was no surprise.

She seemed to be enjoying herself; Amir appreciated that even if he wasn't able to share in it. Eventually he edged a little closer, seating himself on one of the low-slung poolside chairs and waiting patiently for Dana to open her eyes.
Dana 14 years ago
Dana was not unaccustomed to being within her own mind and found the experience to be soothing at times and vexing at others. This time it was soothing as she made her way around the pool a third time. Her mind wandered over her time here in Nachton this far, and as she got to the parts with Amir, she slowed and began to float, her uncut hair haloing around her. She hadn't cut it since coming here, as Amir seemed to enjoy its length. How odd that she was making choices in consideration of another being beyond Lady Erin.

Her maker had never asked her to keep her appearance in a certain way, nor her dress, or anything else about her person, so it concerned her that she would make such a choice for Amir. Was her heart becoming more attached than she wanted it to? Wanting to speak with him, she sat up in the water, and opened her eyes.

A soft squeak escaped her, as her thoughts had manifested themselves on a chair next to the pool.
"Well, speak of the devil and he shall appear, or in this case think of him."

With a soft grin on her face she propelled herself across the pool. Stopping at the edge, she put her arms on the smooth concrete, resting her chin in the crook they made, strangely not wanting to touch the object of such desire in her heart. It was suddenly vexing to be within her own mind.
Amir 14 years ago
Amir couldn't keep his slow smile from spreading across his face. He leaned his elbows on his knees, leaning forward, but didn't approach the water.

"So I'm the devil, am I?"

He tilted his head at Dana, wondering what train of thought had brought her to such a conclusion.

"Not a label I'm unfamiliar with, but usually I know what I've done to deserve it."

As was often the case with Dana, his smile was genuine, his dark eyes twinkling with impish mischief, crinkling at the corners as he skimmed them over her face. She looked pretty there in the water, leaning up on the lip of the pool, her long hair spread out around her. It was a tempting sight, but very little was tempting enough to get him to submerge himself in the water. For once, he actually gave the notion serious consideration. He could swim, of course, but he found it neither pleasant nor desirable.

"Maybe it's something I've yet to do?" He quirked an eyebrow up at Dana and waited expectantly.
Dana 14 years ago
She let her eyes drink him in, studying the way his head tilted, and his lips moved. She enjoyed the way his voice caressed her ears. That stopped her thoughts in their tracks. She'd had absolutely no intention of feeling such things when she came to America. Why were the gods putting such things in her path now? No, she couldn't blame the gods, it was her own doing. So here she was, looking up at a man that had somehow wormed his way past duty and the desire for freedom, to capture her heart.

"Mmm, I was thinking of you, and you appeared. Does that not make you a devil?"

Lifting her head, she grinned at him. She could get out of the water, but she was not yet ready to close the distance between them. She was going to leave it to him to do so.
Amir 14 years ago
Amir gave Dana's thought serious consideration. "I suppose it could make me a devil. I depends what mood you're in. I'm usually very good, but I could arrange to be very, very bad."

His voice softened as he spoke; Amir wasn't exactly immune to the fact that Dana was charmingly, and mostly nakedly, peering up at him from the gently lapping water. he shifted uncomfortably on the lounge chair, not really willing to get much closer to the water. Floating upon it was one thing. Walking a few feet into the shallow end was another. It looked deep enough where she was, though...

Amir huffed a sigh. Ignoring his own discomfort he addressed Dana's statement.
"What were you thinking, then?"

It wasn't their normal conversation. Amir didn't normally pry, and usually left Dana to say or not say what she wanted to. He enjoyed her company, though, and in the interest of knowing her better and vice versa, he didn't think she'd mind the gently probing question.
Dana 14 years ago
Not oblivious to the shifting her usually staid Amir was engaging in made lovely little pictures begin to form in her mind's eye. It also made her once more aware of the fact that she was quite unclothed. She wondered if he had a dislike of the water, though they had spent some time on it and near it, she'd never actually been in the water with him.

Dana was not unaware of the fact that Amir was actually asking her a question, instead of leaving her to decide whether to expound or not. How delightful.

"It occurred to me that I was making choices about myself with consideration of what you would think. It had me a bit perplexed and so I was going to seek you out to talk with you of it, and here you are. As though my thoughts called you to me."
Amir 14 years ago
The compulsion to move closer finally won out and Amir slithered down onto the concrete paving around the pool, sitting within touching distance of Dana but not reaching out. He steepled his fingers and rested his chin lightly upon them while he considered her words.

"You shouldn't make your decisions based on my opinion," he said slowly, "but it flatters me that you do. All the same I like you as you are, because you are who you are. You could paint your face purple and... well, I guess you'd be Dana - just purpler."

He smiled at her, oddly warmed by the fact that his opinion meant that much to her. And yet, it went against his grain to accept that someone like Dana should try to change. Hypocritical of him, to encourage her independence and yet desire to change those outside of the Clan, but he supposed that was a part of his makeup too.
Dana 14 years ago
The thought of painting herself purple was appalling enough to make her chuckle.

"I know, Amir, but I find it happening just the same. So far nothing life changing has come up, only little things. I am not adverse to the occurrence, it is simply new and I wanted to hear your opinion. And now I have."

She found the urge to touch had become irresistible. Her hand slipped up and trailed a damp line across Amir's wrist, before returning to it's place in the pretzel of her arms.
Amir 14 years ago
Amir wasn't about to point out that he probably wouldn't like Dana nearly as much if she were the type to paint her face purple... it would just start a vicious circle of not-quite-logic, and he wasn't going to get stuck in that snare. He liked Dana as Dana. End of story. Helpless to help her out any further, he shrugged his shoulders a bit, lowering his hands from his chin as Dana reached out to him.

He shifted again, still uncomfortable so close to the deep water of the pool. He hadn't thought to bring anything to swim in because he didn't intend to get in. Therefore, it was in his best interests to get Dana out if he wanted to spend any time with her.

"You can hear my opinion any time you like," he said wryly. "I've never been accused of hesitating to express it." He offered her a twisted, half-sheepish smile. If she was who she was, well, he was himself too. She didn't seem to mind his quirks either. They suited each other well, and if they ever ceased to be lovers he imagined they'd probably go on just fine as friends. It was a good thought. Amir didn't keep many people close to him, but he liked Dana being there.

"Are you planning to stay in there until you evolve gills?" he asked her, his manner teasing. "Because I'm definitely not dressed to join you."

She hadn't asked for his company either, but Amir figured it was safe to assume certain things.
Dana 14 years ago
Dana returned his smile with one of her own. It was not the first time she's asked Amir for his opinion, and it was safe to say it would not be the last. The world was still so new and she still has so very many questions.

In response to his question she moved her arms to push back a bit and look down into the water at herself. Looking back up, she smiled.
"I didn't come dressed for swimming either, but I seem to have found a way around it."

Laughing she pushed away from the side and with a few strong strokes had herself at the ladder several feet away. With little effort she pulled herself into the cooler air of the room. Impulsiveness has a rather many downsides. In this instance she had no towel and she was not about to put her dress on her wet body. Well, Amir had wanted her out of the water, he could solve the problem for her. With a crooked little grin she stood where she was, letting the gentle shiver travel her body as her hair dripped down her back.
Amir 14 years ago
Amir stood as Dana emerged from the pool, taking the opportunity to move away from the water's edge. He quirked up one eyebrow in amusement at her words. "Around it? Or straight through it?"

As she stood there, giving an appealing little shiver, he closed the gap between them and took her into his arms without regard for her wetness. Looking the short distance down at her with mock gravity.

"I won't lie, I do like you better without a purple face." His lips twitched up a bit at the corners.

He rubbed her back and snuggled her close, then looked around, peering over her shoulder.
"Do you really not have anything to wear?" He grinned at the idea. Well, at least he wasn't the only impulsive one in this pairing.

Motioning for her to stay put, he went snooping into the few cabinets around the enclosed room.
"Aha." Victoriously, he held aloft his find, a soft fluffy white towel, and spread it out to indicate that Dana should come be wrapped up in it, if that was her desire.
Dana 14 years ago
"A little of both." Grinning, she curled into the warmth his embrace. Dana gave him serious eyes as he spoke.

"Then I am most glad that purple is not my favorite of colors. What do you think of green?"

Snickering softly she snuggled closer not really caring that she was soaking the front of him. "I came here dressed, but I'm a bit wet to be putting my clothes back on."

With a lifted eyebrow she watched him rummage about in the cabinets. His exclamation made her grin, and the grin turned into a smile as he held the towel out for her. It did not take anymore encouragement than that, to get her across the room and into the soft cuccoon of the towel and Amir's arms.

"Mmm, perfect."
Amir 14 years ago
Amir didn't really mind the wet shirt resulting from Dana's soaking; he was better off than she was, at any rate. He bundled her up in the towel and hugged her, offsetting the tenderness of the embrace by toweling her off briskly as he wrapped her up.

"There," he said, stepping back just a bit to admire his handiwork. Having left the matter to lapse into silence for a few moments he smiled his soft smile once more.

"I like this much better than green, too."

It was a night for patience, so instead of drawing Dana close and doing what was most desirable he picked up her discarded dress and folded it neatly, then located anything else that looked like it belonged to her.

"Shall we find you something more suitable to wear?" he asked. It was a baited question; clearly, they could simply get rid of the remainder of her clothing, scant as it was.
Dana 14 years ago
Standing passively, Dana let Amir towel her dry, and wrap her in the towel when he was finished.

"That would be delightful." Checking that the towel was firmly tucked around her body, she took Amir by the hand and with a small grin lead him from the humid room.

After a few mental calculations, she decided that her room was closest and took them there. On one of her many shopping journeys she'd purchased a small lamp in the shape of a Chinese dragon that glowed a soft jade when turned on. She'd put a cooler burning tiny CFL in it and left it on when she left the room each night. It's soft ethereal light met them when she opened the door.

"I'm sure I can find something in here."
Amir 14 years ago
Amir followed Dana into her room, noting the soft green light and chuckling at the color choice as it cast a soft glow upon Dana's face/. He never touched anything when they came in here; he knew Dana was very particular about how her belongings were arranged, and he didn't like anyone messing with his things unless specifically invited to.

He lifted an eyebrow at her, wondering if she was being subtle.
"I'm sure, too. This is your room, isn't it?"

He moved further inside, scanning the small, cozy area.
"If not they certainly have similar tastes."

Making sure the door was shut behind them he turned back to Dana and closed the short distance between them. If what she had in mind was physical, for the moment, he wouldn't stop her. They were discovering they were more than capable of passing a lazy morning together, even if he was a little less than amiable when he first awoke. Dana seemed to take it in stride.

He slid his arms around her waist, ignoring the wet towel, and lowered his mouth to her neck, tasting her soft skin touched with the chlorinated pool water. When she shivered again he looked her in the eyes.

"You're not still cold, are you?"
Dana 14 years ago
She'd moved far enough in that she could take a moment and glance quickly over the entire room. Nothing had been touched, but then after an indulgent bit of screaming aimed at Rupert, the staff only came into her room to retrieve and return laundry and to empty her waste baskets. Still she couldn't help but check each time she entered the room.

"Yes, it's mine"

Chuckling, her hands went to his arms as his encircled her waist, became a soft moan as his lips touched her. A delightful little shiver traveled her body, making her smile.

"Not really."

Dana's hands moved up around his neck, and as she pulled herself up to his face, the movement dislodged her towel. The shiver down her back was the result of cold this time and made her chuckle. She pressed herself to him seeking warmth, but the cold damp of Amir's shirt caused a soft squeak and a bit of giggling.

"Perhaps we should get out our wet things."
Amir 14 years ago
There was something empowering in hearing those noises come from Dana's throat. She was so unlike him in many ways; she never hid anything and rarely held back. Everything she did seemed to be without reservation of spirit. When she forgot to be timid, she was formidable in her enthusiasm. Amir liked that about her, thought Dana was at her most attractive at those points.

He watched the towel fall to the floor in a damp heap and spread his hands across Dana's bare back as she shivered again.
"Liar," he said with a grin and a soft, wicked smile.

He kissed her soundly, making a soft noise of approval at her suggestion that they rid themselves of their clothing. With some urgency he tugged at his shirt, breaking away from her lips just long enough to pull it over his head and add it to the towel on the floor.

Tugging Dana closer still, he lifted her and rested her against him, holding her one-armed while his left hand took care of his jeans and he kicked off his shoes. All the while his mouth never left her skin and he worked intently to hear her soft sighs and moans, carefully brushing each of the sensitive spots he was coming to know.

Amir wasn't oblivious to the flushing heat on his own skin or the lack of disassociation that had always accompanied his previous trysts. There was no room for that with Dana. He couldn't say, exactly, that he was in love, but his emotions were far more involved with this fairy-like little Clanmate than he'd anticipated. Amir was used to separating "need" and "want," but the two seemed to constantly intertwine with Dana, and so far he couldn't see any reason to prevent that, so with typical impulsiveness, he dove into those waters to see what happened.
Dana 14 years ago
Dana's legs wrapped around his waist, and she pressed herself to him. He was one of the few people in her life she could abandon any sort of pretense or fear with and simply be. It was a freeing sort of thing and she enjoyed immersing herself in him.

His lips sent little trails of fire along her skin, as she exchanged nibbles and kisses with him. Her hands went to the little ribbon that held the two triangles of lace against her skin. She wasn't going to be able to get them off like this, so she broke the ribbon at it's binding and pulled the fabric from between them.

A moan escaped her as the heated skin of her most intimate place, touched the heated skin of Amir's torso.
Amir 14 years ago
What had begun as patience descended quickly, or ascended - Amir wasn't sure - to a heated exchange of caresses. He kept his arms tightly wrapped around Dana's waist even as her legs clamped around his. She was light; it would have been no burden to hold her even without the advantage of vampiric strength.

The bed seemed very far away; Amir was content to hold Dana for some time, tasting and touching. He readjusted her, lifting her and resettling her tightly against him, sighing softly as their bodies locked together. He bent and brushed his lips over her small breasts, tracing his way across them, exploring the peaks and valleys of her delicate collarbones, smoothing his hands over the soft, silky contours of her slender back.

In the dim, verdant light of the small room Amir started to gain an inkling of what Dana had been talking about earlier, but the revelation of such a thing was buried in the sensation of overwhelming warmth and pleasure as they joined. It was put on the mental backburner to be explored later. Right now there was only room for her, and Amir paid far more attention to Dana's pleasure than he had ever done with any lover as he finally moved to her bed and laid her upon it, looking down at her for a long moment before rejoining her.
Dana 14 years ago
Lost in him and his touch, was the only excuse she had for the complete abandonment of any decorum and the total embrace of her inner wanton, as her head dropped back to give him room to explore, touch and taste.

She was not adverse to being gently, almost reverently laid upon the bed, as it gave her head a moment to clear as she smiled up at her lover, and whatever else Amir was becoming to her.

As he moved back onto the bed she held her hands out to him, touching him as soon as he brought himself near to her. This craving for him, was not healthy, but she did not mind at the moment, nor did she wish to delve into such disturbing thoughts while his nimble hands began to move over her again. And they were completely removed from her as those amazing fingers did things she could not describe if her life depended on it.

Her mind was lost in a swirl of color and emotion when he finally rose above her and joined their bodies in the most ancient of ways. She would happily remain here with Amir for time untold and was oddly not disturbed by the thought.