Fetish Clubbing 101

Thaddeus followed closely behind Arin through the throng of people as they headed for the bar. It was becoming more clear to him now that the Evenhet knew what he was doing; he moved easily and seamlessly through the crowd, while Thaddeus found himself in constant collision with the other patrons. Bodies brushed against his own without inhibition or even notice, and it was all Thaddeus could do not to cringe. When he found himself turning sideways to work his way between two people, the woman he was attempting to pass turned around to face him, pressing a pair of impossibly large breasts, barely contained by a red leather top, against his chest and pinning him in place against a rather large man. For some reason he felt the odd urge to apologize before she slowly looked him up and down, licked her lips, and turned back to her drink.

Thaddeus moved quickly away from her and hurried to catch up with Arin.

The Evenhet had been right about the clothes. And the manners.

Just keep playing the part, Thaddeus. You can do this.

Stranger 18 years ago
Playing with a nipple ring and nursing a drink, the tall man in black patent leather pants and little else watched as this juicy piece of meat made his way to the bar.

mmmm...delicious

A mischievous grin on his face, the man reached out to get a nice grab of the tasty morsel's ass.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn flagged down the bartender and asked for an 'Assisted Suicide' and then turned to see what Thaddeus would like to drink. He was in time to catch the stranger next to him get a firm grip of his companion's ass.

He felt an unfamiliar wave of jealousy hit him. Really, he must get a grip on himself. Thaddeus didn't need him to protect him. Though he did look so out of place here. It was very difficult not to pull the other blonde closer to him and make it understood just who he was with.

Still, Alfarinn should see how Thaddeus was going to handle this. If it looked necessary then he'd step in. He kept his eyes locked on the Anantya watching him for any sign that he wanted Alfarinn's help, any at all and he'd gladly put an end to the misunderstanding.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Thaddeus turned around, slowly, to face the stranger whose hand still happened to be on a rather inappropriate place. Was it that woman in red again, trying to make an advance on him? No, apparently not; this was a taller man, slim like Thaddeus.

And half naked. And with his hand where it didn't belong, his arm wrapped around him now.

What on earth did he want? And was that nipple jewel affixed the way he thought it was?

In any case, he took hold of the man's wrist, firmly pulling it away from him and dropping it back like a shoe, never taking his eyes off him. He raised his eyebrow and smirked.

A little more subtlety would go far with you.

With that he closed the distance between himself and Arin, standing perhaps a bit closer than necessary to the other man.

He would be spending quite a bit of time in the shower tonight.
Stranger 18 years ago
The man grinned even more when he saw his prey step closer to the vision in white.

I could show you and your partner my subtlety in a private booth, if you're up for it.

He took another sip of his drink and winked over the rim of the glass.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn watched Thaddeus disentangle himself from the stranger with a curt brush off. He smiled to himself at the Anantya's calm. Yet again the thought that Emma would be proud came to his mind. This time though he found that he was proud as well.

Thaddeus stepped in front of him close enough that he could feel the other man's body heat through the thin mesh shirt he wore. It was a pleasant distraction and he took a moment to enjoy it.

Then their new friend gave it another try and though it was good natured, Alfarinn felt it was probably better to make it clear that they weren't up for playing.

He reached an arm around Thaddeus's waist and pulled the man up against him. Turning to the stranger next to him, he said.

"I don't share very well." He said it calmly but firmly.
Thaddeus blinked.

Oh.

OH.

For a long moment, Thaddeus thought little else. Pressed against Arin's firm, cool body, as though carved from marble, the man's arm draped over him, this stranger staring at him greedily...it all collided in Thaddeus's mind like swords clashing.

They're all trying to get in my pants.

Thaddeus mentally shook his head to clear that thought. Arin was merely feigning an interest in him to keep him from further assaults. He was playing a part, and apparently a part that would not be unusual in this place, surprising as that was.

And he'd best get back to playing his own role in all of this before something -else- happened.

He draped an arm lazily around Arin and rested his head on the Evenhet's chest, then turned to glare at the stranger reproachfully.
Stranger 18 years ago
Clearly disappointed, the man tossed back his head, downed the rest of his drink, and placed the glass back on the bar.

How I love Slutty Redheads.

He looked back at the men.

I see. Well, if you should change your mind...

Letting his words trail off, the man flashed the two another grin and then sauntered toward the main dance floor, his hips gyrating to the pulsing of the music as he disappeared into the sea of writhing bodies.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn expected Thaddeus to pull away from him. He'd been prepared to hold him tightly and mutter for him to just go along with the whole thing until they got to a booth.

He'd expected the Anantya to be shocked.

What he never expected was Thaddeus to lean against him. Alfarinn was painfully aware of the comforting warmth of the Anantya pressed up against him. Could feel the tickle of the blonde's hair against his chest through the nearly non existent fabric, the arm draped around his waist was a comforting weight. Alfarinn found it suddenly hard to breath normally.

He knew it was just a show. He'd know if Thaddeus actually felt this way towards him, better than anyone, perhaps even Thaddeus himself. There was shock and understanding, nothing more. He couldn't afford to enjoy this, certainly couldn't afford to grow attached to an Anantya especially when it wasn't likely to be returned.

Alfarinn nodded once absently to the stranger and the leaned down to Thaddeus.

"Would you like a drink?"
Aware of the possibility of eyes still on them, Thaddeus stayed close to Arin, but shifted his weight slightly so that he was not right on top of him. Arin had mentioned that he came here often enough, and Thaddeus had no wish to harm the other man's reputation or cause him complications. The Evenhet had thought quickly to get Thaddeus out of trouble, but appearing too close after the fact might make their apparent interactions difficult to explain away.

Thaddeus shook his head in the negative at Arin's offer, then stood up on the tips of his toes in order to speak to Arin at a lower volume and still be heard over the relentless pounding. He removed his arm from Arin's waist in order to rest it on his shoulder for balance, and as he did he felt his gloved fingertips brush against the other man's hair of their own accord.

For the first time in his life, Thaddeus thought that perhaps he could use a drink.

Unless that would look odd?
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn caught his breath and tried to focus on what Thaddeus was saying and not on how close his lips were to him. How easy it would be to lean over and kiss him.

Damn it! he needed to stop thinking this way. It would make working with Thaddeus difficult. The man would probably never forgive him. However, the temptation to find out was getting stronger the longer they stood here. The situation would improve when he didn't have this very real reminder brushing up against him.

Alfarinn took a deep breath to calm himself. What did he ask again? A drink, would it look odd?

He smiled slightly at Thaddeus.

"We're in a bar. What do you think?"
Thaddeus swallowed hard. He had meant to ask if it would look odd -not- to have a drink in hand, but the answer was still obvious enough; it seemed if you weren't dancing, you were drinking, and Thaddeus would certainly prefer to be doing the latter.

Thaddeus had absolutely no idea what to order. It didn't help that he had the oddest compulsion to twist Arin's hair in his fingers while he contemplated the matter.

He decided this place simply had the effect of making people do things they wouldn't normally do.

Right then. I suppose what you're having would be fine?
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn nodded and turned back around to the bar. He waited for the bartender to come back this way so he could catch his attention and order them both a drink...because Alfarinn had a feeling he was going to need another one.

Reaching up to absently brush a stray piece of hair out of his eyes, Alfarinn realized it was still bound. He loosened the piece of leather and then shook his head slightly, running his fingers through the long strands to get them to lay neatly behind him.

Alfarinn drank the rest of his drink in a few swallows. When the bartender looked his way again, he held up two fingers and pointed to the empty glass. The man nodded and made two more, sliding them down the bar to Alfarinn.

"Here you are. One "Assisted Suicide."
Thaddeus turned to watch the bartender pour a variety of dark liquors into the two glasses with some rather heavy misgivings. Becoming inebriated would not be a good plan at this juncture, though he could do with something to calm his nerves and slow his quickened pulse.

Thaddeus didn't believe he'd been more jealous of a set of fingers in his life. He could see them, out of the corner of his eye, running through that hair...For the second time that night he dared not look toward Arin, though this time for a very different reason.

A reason that would not be a good plan to delve into at this juncture. His cheek and his neck tingled where Arin's hair had touched him, but instead of reaching up to rub that feeling away with his fingers, Thaddeus pushed the thought away and gripped Arin's shoulder more tightly lest his hands betray him and take the hair resting there...

Assisted suicide? That did -not- sound good.

Nothing for it now. He carefully pulled his hand away from Arin's shoulder, resisting that odd compulsion to fan out his gloved fingers in the other man's hair, and took hold of the drink.

Shall we head to a booth then?
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn looked down at his companion in confusion for a moment. Did he? No surely he was imagining feelings of desire coming from Thaddeus. Wishful thinking, something you want to happen. Alfarinn knew that he had to be objective with his abilities sometimes it was hard to distinguish which feelings were his and which were someone else's. These were definitely his.

"I suppose we should. Lest someone get the idea to molest you again." Alfarinn looked at Thaddeus thoughtfully for a moment. " I'm sorry. You were right. It seems you would get noticed in what you're wearing. I think there is no help for it though, probably wouldn't have mattered what you wore."

He wrapped an arm around the man's waist and led them both to a booth. Sliding inside he leaned against it and tilted his head back to rest on the seat. This was a rather unexpected development. Certainly a complication he had not counted on. Falling for Thaddeus would get him into trouble for a number of reasons. The first of which he was the wrong clan. Secondly, the man didn't return his interest and thirdly, this little adventure they were one was dangerous and he couldn't afford to be distracted by little thoughts like how good it felt to hold Thaddeus up against him or how tempting his lips had looked tilted up towards him.

Sitting back up, he took a large swallow of his drink and looked about the club. That was what they were here to do after all... lest he forget.
Well, Thaddeus thought, I was right and I was wrong.

He had expected to be stared at and noticed for dressing so differently. The thought that he would get...that sort of attention had never occurred to him at the time. He was never one to make himself appear approachable; he had learned quite some time ago that casual encounters held little interest for him, and had closed that particular door. Firmly.

And a moment of weakness didn't change that.

What really interested Thaddeus was how Arin seemed not to notice the attention directed his way, perhaps because it was a different sort of appreciation than the direct sort Thaddeus had received. It was much easier to walk through the club with Arin's arm around him; the crowd seemed to naturally yield to the taller man.

Soon they were seated at a booth with a respectable view of the club. Thaddeus stirred at his drink absently as he watched the dancers in the center, the patrons at the bar, looking for anything out of place.

Everything was out of place. What exactly was he supposed to look for?

Thoughtfully, he took a delicate sip of his drink.

Oh dear god.

The beverage burned all the way down his throat and warmth flooded him. That -heat-, Thaddeus never quite understood from the books and conversations regarding such spirits, but now it was clear to him. He pulled a face, trying not to cough or otherwise embarrass himself, and looked over to see if Arin had noticed.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn looked over at Thaddeus and shrugged.

"This could take a while. Just as well make yourself at home."

If that was possible. Thaddeus looked thoughtful but then when did he not? He wondered what was on his mind but figured it was just the mission at hand. The thing Alfarinn should be concentrating harder on, as well.

Alfarinn slid closer to the Anantya and leaned over his shoulder in order to be heard over the music.

"Well, see anyone you recognize? I don't imagine we could be so lucky as to have the person we are looking for be here the first time we search for him. "

Alfarinn took another swallow of his drink and toyed with the rim of his glass. Looking over at Thaddeus's he noticed it was barely touched.

"Don't like it?"
Thaddeus shot Arin an incredulous look. Were they drinking the same thing? Of course they were, he had seen the bartender make the drinks before his own eyes.

Naturally, though, Thaddeus was reluctant to be rude. He took another very small sip, grimaced, and smiled weakly at Arin before answering his initial question.

I worry that I wouldn't recognize people I've seen every day of my life in this place, Arin. I mean, I would guess that my own clansmen would walk right past this table and never know I was sitting here, looking as I do.

Still, I see no better way to approach this. As much as I hate to admit it, luck would seem to be a factor.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn chuckled seeing the face that Thaddeus made tasting his drink, though he was trying very hard not to show it. Alfarinn's barbaric roots shined through all the modern costumes he wore, when it came to drinking he was still very much seasoned veteran.

"Very true. I think many in Anantya would pass right past you. However not many of your clan frequent this place. As far as our target goes, it will be difficult. We don't even have a clear picture of him. I don't think we want to go up to every large man in the place and stare into his eyes. " Alfarinn chuckled at the thought. Swallowing the last of his drink, he leaned back and looked over at Thaddeus.

"The only other thing we could do is ask the people who work here if they've noticed such a person."
Thaddeus frowned, worried by Arin's almost flippant tone and chuckling amusement. He didn't find the idea of walking up to every large man in the club amusing at all; in fact, he found the idea of tapping on a shoulder only find himself face to face with those glowing eyes more than a little chilling. While Thaddeus was relieved that the idea seemed far from Arin's plans, he found joking about it a little odd.

Was Arin intoxicated? He had seen how giddy his clansmen could get when they'd been at the wine too much, and was concerned that Arin may be meeting the same fate. Nervously, he took another sip of his drink, and not a small one.

Possibly he was imagining things; Arin could just have a dark sense of humor. At the same time, he thought it might not be prudent to start an inquiry right away.

I don't know what sort of answers we can hope to gain from that, but on the other hand I don't see what we have to lose. We might not get more than one chance with the employees here, so we ought to make it worth our while. Perhaps we should look around here for ourselves for a bit before asking the people who work here, just in case our questioning doesn't work out.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
"Well I don't know either but perhaps he is hard to forget. I agree that we should try this method first and hope that it provides us with the lead that we are looking for. It is also safer. We don't know whether this man thinks people might be after him. If he does such a thing for a living then he is likely to be pretty paranoid. He might ask the employees whether people have been making inquiries into a man meeting his description."

Alfarinn ran a hand through his hair lost in thought, there was no telling how long this might take.

"It would only be a last resort in case repeated attempts here produced no results."

He looked around the club again marking anyone in the crowd that came close to him in height. Luckily such people were usually easy to see.