Calendar

Does Nachton's calendar mirror The Real World's?

Would June 16th Earth = June 16th Nachton?

Alfarinn 18 years ago
Yes, as far as I know it does.. this is the simplest way to keep up with it. That way you don't have someone claiming its cold in one thread and another talking about the heat.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
/nodnod

The backstory was created loosely based on real events (including my character's background), so it would be way confusing to say we're on a different time schedule now.

I believe we established Nachton as a fictional city in the US if that helps at all.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
East coast United States to be more exact. Not sure if that is north or south..probably .... in the middle?
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
I keep thinking its NY-ish but not nearly as big. But that general area and dark feel of a city. Chicago? Boston?
Rachyl 18 years ago
The reason I'm asking is because my "human introduction" explicitly mentions a date which is almost three weeks ago "Earth time," and I wanted to know how much time I needed to account for in my next few posts
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Well there you go.. hope that helped.

It is the present... I could wax all philosophical here but..nah..

Come out and join us in the Rping soon. Just watch out for Ellis... I hear she bites.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Baltimore!
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
meh it's all yankee-ville so what does it matter.
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Baltimore is neither a Yankee nor a Southern city; we are a midatlantic city. *nods*

We also are an appropriate size, have a rich and interesting history, and I have heard our football team does not completely suck.

WELCOME TO BALTIMORE HON!!!!!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
LOL Baltimore does sound like a good place geographically speaking. That was about where I was figuring, not totally north or south.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
hmmm... Maryland.. OK, it's not yankees so that sounds better than icky new york city.

hehehe you think I'm bad, wait till Temp starts posting =p