Jan's Cell Phone obsevation

((OOC: So has anyone else noticed that almost everyone besides Nova has a silver flip phone? What is that? Vampire standard issue? ))

Ginnie carries a black, silver and blue Blackberry.

What about you? What does your cell phone look like?

Connie 18 years ago
Connie carries a ... shit, I think it's a silver flip...

Now I need to go look it up

edit: Okay, I never described my phone. Will make sure to do so, and will make sure that it's definately NOT silver flip.
Mathias 18 years ago
Mathias carries a gunmetal grey LG flip phone:

Shay 18 years ago
This is Shay's phone, except this pic was taken before something happened, and now one of the crystals at the bottom have come off. It's really bugging her too.

Cyrus 18 years ago
I dont recall if I ever stated what Cy's cell phone looks like. Though I am pretty sure Nyra's is NOT silver and flippy. heheh
Fiona 18 years ago
Guilty as charged, Jan! Fiona's would be silver and flippy... and as small as she could find... *sigh*
Alfarinn 18 years ago
So are Alfarinn and Thaddeus's and I do believe Simon's normal phone... when he's not carrying Nova's bright yellow one
Fiona 18 years ago
I loved that bright yellow one! poor simon!
Talon 18 years ago
Cellphone?
I use a note tied to a rock.. works good for me
Winter 18 years ago
black a silver Nokia NGage QD.. cause i wub veedooo games
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Thaddeus has a white mobile phone :X
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
I always pictured Simon's as a small Razor like flip. Carol's cell phone is color cordinated. Kyle has some plain silver phone. Ellis had a silver flip. Marthinus, like Simon, has a razor flip. Yuu, whatever her's is, is expensive and silver =D
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe has a black flippy camera phone. Kem has one, but can't for the life of him remember what color or style is it, because he IS a cell phone.
Addison 18 years ago
Addison says he has one...flippy and silver, but it has one of those wireless bluetooth ear pieces that he never uses....it confuses people into thinking he is talking to them and not on the phone.
Jan 18 years ago
Ah could have sworn Thaddeus's was silver.

Alfarinn's would be a razor and Jan's probably would be also....simply for the iTunes. (figures doesn't it?)
Dawn Ratana 18 years ago
Dawn's phone has an Azumanga Daioh casing, so she doesn't care that it is silver underneath.

Alec has the black motorola from the Matrix because he's a big dork (and it fits thinly under a belt).
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Amby has the Pink Razor... cause it's so freakin cute! Sirena has one of those new Sony Ericsson W600i WalkMan media player ones, in orange and silver. It's not a flip but it swivels open, they're fun to play with =) Redd has a shiney red case on her ROKR and Celeste has one of those black SLVR F7's that's an itunes jukebox bluetooth and every other possible thing packed into it.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
I have people to carry messages for me.