Late night activities (Attn:Aishe Cont'd from Strip)

He wasn't too familiar with the Nachton streets. Even with Aishe's directions he was taking longer than he cared to.He had made a couple maneuvers to warrant a few other drivers to flash him that signal they seemed so fond of.

"Ah well, fuck them" Apollyon thought to himself as he neared the intersection.He only hoped he didn't keep his friend waiting long.

Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe waved to Peter when she saw him nearly drive by. When he pulled up for her, she slid into the passenger seat and beamed at him. She'd forgotten just how big he was... he made the car look cramped by comparison.

"Nice to see you. I hope you're ready for a good run. I don't know why I'm so restless! I seem to have a few days' worth of pent up energy to get rid of, and that's even with my daily workout!"

Aishe smiled at the thought of what was in backpack. It was nothing big, and definitely way out of season, but it would be fun anyway, and easy enough to converse at the same time. She really did want to know what Peter had planned for his repair shop.

But for the time being...

"That way, I think!" She pointed out the way she'd been told by the clerk in the store, hoping she hadn't messed up the directions.
Apollyon 18 years ago
A smile beamed Across Sarmir's face as he caught sight of Aishe, And he pulled the convertible right beside her.His smile widened as she slid into the passenger's side. This was an old spacious convertible, with the Classic white leather seat in front.He chuckled for a moment and wondered if she'd noticed the "keyless ignition" modification he made on the vehicle.

"Nice to see you. I hope you're ready for a good run. I don't know why I'm so restless! I seem to have a few days' worth of pent up energy to get rid of, and that's even with my daily workout!"

"Running eh?", Apollyon chucked," Well I'll see if I can keep up with ya. I haven't gone for a good run in some time."

Apollyon followed Aishe's directions, Not even knowing his destination. Once again he wasn't terribly familiar with Nachton, but in the near future he was hoping to remedy that problem.
Aishe 18 years ago
When they reached the general area of the beach, Aishe directed Peter to an open parking spot. The beach itself looked dark; but that was a good thing. There were buildings nearby, restaurants and a harbor from the looks of it, where they could hang out later if they wanted, but for now her aim was to utilize the beach, even cold as it was.

It appeared quite deserted but Aishe hadn't seen any signs forbidding entry like on most beaches. And of course, this was Nachton, the city that truly did never sleep. With a shrug she hopped over the little wooden railing that marked the division between sand and asphalt and trotted down the way a little bit.

Plunking her backpack down, she grinned up at Peter.
"Like I said, I know it's a bit out of season... but I couldn't help it." From her backpack she withdrew a frisbee.

It was the fun glow-in-the-dark type, and she'd left a flashlight turned on in her zippered-up backpack for the car ride over, so it was glowing brightly now and would be easy to see. She gave it an experimental toss straight up, fumbling the catch just a bit but hanging onto it, before making the 'go long' sign to Peter.

((ooc: feel free to join in please, all... there's one rule, but we can go over that if we have enough frisbee-players. ))
Patrick Tristan O Mannon 18 years ago
He had spent most of the afternoon just driving around town. Nachton seemed a nice enough city, some of it even reminded him of the suburbs back home. The only real difference was that like most places in the east, very few people had fences around their yards.

The city was clean, and well maintained, for the most part. A few streets were a bit seedy, but he was amazed at how few those were.

Stopping at the marina, he visited one of the restaurants Shay had recommended, and agreed the food had been great.

But knowing she didn't really want him arriving back at the condo yet, he thought he'd go for a run on the beach, and then maybe check out the local movie theater.

Parking the car, he made his way down to the sand and took off into a casual jog.

He hadn't run too far until he came upon a couple playing frisbee. He shook his head in a little disbelief, never having thought of playing at night before. But the frisbee seemed to glow, like one of those glow sticks, and they both seemed to be having a lot of fun.

He stopped once he was abreast of them, to watch.
Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon walked next to Aishe as they walked onto a beach. Normally public parks and such had a "closing time". something he considered ludicrous, considering how can you actually "close" something that you can readily walk upon any time of day? Moving past this car in his train of thought he noted that he hadn't seen any of such signs and shrugged. He looked over to see Aishe taking out a glowing frisbee out of her backpack. He followed he onto the beach, over the railing.

"Like I said, I know it's a bit out of season... but I couldn't help it."

Apollyon shrugged at her remark and returned, " Eh season,scmeason. let's have some fun"

he watched her throw the frisbee into the night air, and almost drop it.He couldn't help but chuckle. Apollyon, watched Aishe give him the "go long" sign and dashed in front of him with remarkable speed.

"Bring it on!"
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe watched Peter run down the beach. He was a lot faster than you'd think a big guy could be. This would be fun! Making sure her backpack was safely out of the way she squinted into the darkness, picked out the dark silhouette, and sent it the frisbee disk flying, a low smooth throw, out along the beach.

((ooc: The rules of the game:
-Your post must begin with a catch and end with a throw. Any additional dialogue, movement, etc, must take place between those two actions.
-You may throw the frisbee out for anyone to grab, or you may specify who the frisbee is being thrown to by using the specific phrase 'to *name*'. Any other designation (at so-and-so, in so-and-so's direction, etc, will be considered an open throw).
-You may 'intercept' a frisbee thrown to a specific person, if you have the permisson of the person it was thrown to.
That's all! ))
Apollyon 18 years ago
Apollyon eyes fixated on the frisbee, it came at him and with a grab of his right hand , he picked the glowing disc right out of the air.

"So how is everything?"

Apollyon winced at the comment after he said it, he wanted to say something a little less generic. But those were the words that came out of his mouth.

"Better than that night in the Gardens I hope."

Apollyon's eyes narrowed as he concentrated on Aishe. He flicked his wrist effortlessly and shot the frisbee back to Aishe.
Aishe 18 years ago
The glowing disc was headed straight for her nose, but Aishe stepped aside at the last moment and caught it with a flourish, much like a tambourine player.

"I was going to ask the same of you," she responded, raising her voice to be heard over the ebb and flow of the surf. "I, however, have been having a famous time. In fact, I think I'll be staying for the long haul. You still haven't told me about this property you're trying to buy. Where is it?"

Giving a little spin, she flung the frisbee out again, tilting it just a bit so it curved as it sailed through the air back in Peter's direction.
Apollyon 18 years ago
A gust of wind forced the frisbee off it's present course and toward the water. Apollyon dashed for the frisbee. A look of alarm flashed on his face as it continued it's descent.He dashed toward it, moving through the night air like a cougar and made a dive to catch it. As he landed a wave crested over him and immersed him in the cold water. his Black T shirt clung to him like grim death and his denim jeans felt like sandbags on his legs.He instantly sprung to his feet. and beamed a smile.

"Well that was refreshing!"

"You still haven't told me about this property you're trying to buy. Where is it?"

"It looks an abandoned repair shop actually, its right on the strip, on the corner of Wildwood Ave."

he paused a moment and cocked his wrist back.

"I've been alright. I met some new acquaintances at a party a couple of days ago. it was kind of cool. every one was in costumes and what not."

He let his wrist go and watched the frisbee sail to aishe, he smiled impressed at his deadeye accuracy.
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe snagged the frisbee with one finger, spun it around, then tossed it up and caught it again with some sass.

"You all right?" She called. It was chilly out... she didn't want her friend getting sick. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. I did bring a few towels though!"

Indeed, she had tossed two towels into her packpack along with a change of clothing for herself; she hadn't imagined they'd end up dry, although it was somewhat warm considering the time of year.

"I was at the party too, if you're referring to the big one... the creation ball? I went with a friend. Met a lot of awfully nice folks, too! It was great fun until the car-alarm spectacle. I'm sorry I didn't see you. What were you dressed as?"

Getting fancy, Aishe twirled the frisbee on one finger, inteding to let it fly back toward Peter... but instead it zinged from her finger early and went straight to a lone figure that seemed to have paused to watch them .

"Look out! Bogey at 6 o'clock!"

((ooc: To Tristan))
Jerking around to face it, rather than away from it, Tristan caught it easily. He and his brother had grown up playing frisbee, even with their dogs, so it was a pretty easy catch.

He debated who to send it back to, and then chose the guy, since he appeared to be the intended target.

"Here you go...I think this belongs to you."

He laughed at the dripping guy, though he had just admired his excellent catch.

"Bravo, by the way...good catch."

The toy was then spun directly at the guy, and Tris turned to wander on.
Apollyon 18 years ago
He caught the incoming frisbee thrown by the stranger.

"Bravo, by the way...good catch."

"Thank you friend" He returned to the stranger.He squinted his eyes to get a better look at him only to find that he was turning to walk in another direction. He looked over to Aishe and felt her giving him the "invite him to play look". Shrugging with a grin, he called out to Him. using an enthusiastic tone of voice.

"Hey man if you want to play with us, more is always merrier"

(OOC: Permission granted to interpret Aishe's facial expression)
"Hey man if you want to play with us, more is always merrier."

Tristan stopped and turned. He could certainly use the diversion as he guessed Shay would want a few more hours alone time.

"If you guys are sure I'm not crashing anything. My name is Tristan, by the way...and how long does that glow last?"

He couldn't see either real well, except to make out their sex, and just the barest of details on their faces and clothes. But as long as he could see the frisbee, he guessed it was good.
Apollyon 18 years ago
"If you guys are sure I'm not crashing anything. My name is Tristan, by the way...and how long does that glow last?"

"You're not crashing anything I assure you. And besides everyone could use a little fun! As per the how long the glow lasts, " he paused a second and turned his head to look at aishe."thats her department. Well met Tristan, I am Peter and Catch!"

He cocked his wrist back and fired the frisbee back to their new friend.
Running up towards the frisbee, Tris jumped when he got close enough to catch it.

"Good to meet you Peter...you guys come out here often, to play?"

Then, before taking a lot of time to think, fired it right back to the girl, and hoped it went in her direction.
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe had to run out a bit for the frisbee, dancing to avoid getting her sneakers wet, but she gave a big leap and grabbed the disc before it hit the surf.

"Nice to meet you Tristan! I'm Aishe... and this is the first time we've tried night-time beach frisbee! Or any frisbee for that matter, really," Aishe said, answering the question before Peter had a chance.

She mischievously threw the frisbee halfway between the two men, at mid-height but with a good deal of force.
Seeing where it was headed, Tris ran towards Peter, not intending to snatch it from his hand, but reaching the frisbee first, and catching it, just as he went down to land on his belly on the sand.

"I should have let you get that one." He said to Peter, near enough not to need to yell.

"And do the two of you play any other night time sports?"

Once back on his feet, he moved back to form a point in their triangle, and tossed the frisbee as Aishe had...right between both of them.
Apollyon 18 years ago
He watched Tristan toss the frisbee between him and aishe and he decided to pursue this one, and gave them a show of speed and agility. as he neared catching it his legs threw him into the night air. Catching it in midair, he landed with a graceful somersault. Instantly jumping to his feet he beamed a smile at Aishe, who was no more than 10 feet from him.

"And do the two of you play any other night time sports?"

He laughed on the inside to this question. "Does Bloodsucking count?" He thought to himself. he decided he would leave this one for aishe, and began to dig in his pockets for his cigarettes.Fishing them out, he discovered to his relief that the water had only ruined a couple of them in the pack. He tossed the bad ones out and Put a dry one in his mouth and lit it.

"Here ya go", Apollyon smirked as he tossed it lightly to aishe
Aishe 18 years ago
Aishe easily snagged the toss from Peter; she hadn't even tried for the last one; one look at Peter barrelling for it, and she was inclined to let the big guy have all the room he wanted. He surprised her again with his speed and tucked into an impressive somersault.

She clapped her hands and turned to Tristan as the impact of his words hit her. She blushed.

"Oh, we're not... night time sports... I mean, we're just friends. Both new to the city and all, and figured we'd hang out a bit."

Rolling her eyes at her own awkwardness, she exacted a bit of revenge by zipping the frisbee smartly to Tristan, flicking it lightly as she did so that it wobbled unpredictably.
Almost missing the toss, because he was more focused on whatever it was Peter had lit up, Tris did manage to catch just the rim of the frisbee, with his finger tips.

Unfortunately, he also then caught a whiff of cigarette smoke, and sighed. He'd hoped maybe the guy had lit up a joint...Tris could have used a bit of a buzz right about now.

He soon forgot all about that when he heard Aishe, and burst out laughing.

"Dude! Nooo...sorry. I really meant sports...like football...volleyball..."

But before he embarrassed her, he interjected.

"I'm new too...just moved in with my sister, matter of fact. Don't know how long I'll be staying though...she lives with her boyfriend.

And, excuse me for the running mouth...I'm sure my accommodations are of little interest."

He was still laughing a bit, having a little difficulty getting over the misunderstanding.

He tossed the frisbee back to Peter, to see how well he was at catching the frisbee one handed...still wishing he had a joint.