sig test

testing, your attention please....

Mai 18 years ago
Looks good.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
I just replied to your thread on TAC. That does seem big for these skins. I dunno, 600x300 might be a little large. I just assumed the same max's on TAC would be ok over here and like the avatar situation, I think 600 might be a little too tall.

(incoming PM to Temp begging for forgiveness for being a shit about your sigs sizes /beg)

What sounds reasonable? 400x200? I'm going to throw up a poll with a size chart so we can all see and decide. Going to PM you now, Temp. /grovel
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
LOL! I love causing shit, don't worry.. You shoulda seen what I used to do on NS.. And that sig's only 580 wide not 600 =p It looks OK in IE you people should switch back : I'll make it smaller when I get home.. nah it'll be tomorrow night, got crap to do tonight so you're stuck for a day looking at that huge sig.. And yeah it looks huge to me here at work, but I use a much bigger resolution at home, I can barely read it there. Guess I need to move the monitor closer :P
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
/hugs That's cool beans, Temp =) I put up a size chart with what we're considering. "Size Restrictions". Just dont call me a sig nazi, /cry.
Mai 18 years ago
SIG NAZI!

Bad Temprah, NO SIG FOR YOU!

*teehee just joking* and if you don't watch Seinfeld then that won't make any sense.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Okies I went ahead and redid it tonight, it was bugging me.. now I think the idea is executed even better.. reminds you of annoying pop up spam no? hehehehe
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
hahahahaha love it!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
HAHAHA I was like, wtf is this scroll bar doing here?! That's awesome! Very nice touch!!!
Mai 18 years ago
Makes you want to close the window out of habit doesn't it?

*click click*

*click click*

That's cruel!