so i'm at work

and im about to go home and this party of 7 is sitting there chatting, they have finished eating and whatnot and i walk by and im stunned at the uniqueness and beauty of 3 of the girls. all i can think is, i need their picture they are beautiful and one looks alot like how i invision Chryseis! so out the camera phone comes and im tryin to ninja sneak pictures of them. well thats not working well so i convince someone to go up and ask them cuz im a tad shy.

turns out they are some band on tour! lol they asked if we knew who they were and we answered nope. Everlife. they sang so0ngs for Disney mania and some song for a disney movie. they are also a christian band. well i end up comming over cuz the person i sent over to get the picture calls me out embarassingly! and i tell them its cuz i want to draw em and now they want to see what i draw when im done. lol

talk about crazy, i went to their website www.everlifeonline.com and the girls have beautiful voices. it's weird how i happen to "run into" a band, that ive never heard of, and is pretty popular among youth groups and kids/disney! lol

when i use the girls features for a vampire tho, i dont think i'll send it to em! i'll send a seperate picture maybe!

Mai 18 years ago
That's really interesting. Funny how things work sometimes.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
They are really pretty girls. I've noticed you can't be ugly and in a girl band - most are exceptionally beautiful, granted most can't really sing.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
How cute! The music on their website is kinda catchy LOL