Halloween Party! (Invitation to all)

The invitation is written in deep red ink on what looks like old, old parchment (but has a faint scent of coffee to it)

Hear ye hear ye hear ye!

You are cordially (and frighteningly!) invited to a Halloween Party!

Festivities will include a buffet, bobbing for apples, Costume Judging, Scary Stories, Pumpkin Painting, Dancing, and music!

The only requirement to attend is to wear a costume; there is no theme for this year.

This invitation must be presented at the door. It entitles the bearer entrance for themselves and one guest.

The event will begin promptly at 8PM on Saturday, October 29th!

The event will take place at 29A+B California Boulevard, Nachton.

Please RSVP by Friday, October 21st to 656-555-8267.

OOC:

This event will be opened for RP on Wednesday, October 26th, to facilitate RP through the Halloween Weekend as we know some of our members have families that they will be taking out for candy.

Festivities will be split into two threads; one to take place in 29A (Connie's Loft) and one in 29B (Nyra's Loft). Respective descriptions will be included in each beginning post.

Alfarinn 18 years ago
That's a lovely idea. Please be aware that Staff has been planning A Halloween Event and it might make participation sparse. That said people are more than welcome to party hop as the staff run event will likely be an extra allowable thread.
Connie 18 years ago
Alfarinn
That's a lovely idea. Please be aware that Staff has been planning A Halloween Event and it might make participation sparse.

Of all holidays to celebrate on a Vampire board, I figured Halloween would be The One.

There wasn't any posts about any events, like there was for the July 4th Vesper Gardens event, so Nyra and I thought it might be fun. (In fact we briefly mentioned it in our RP a week and a half ago).
Alfarinn 18 years ago
We are still working out the details in the mod forum which is why no announcement has been made. I'm afraid I personally have not been able to keep up with everyone's RP's and my own and the staff section at the same time, there is also real life and sleep that sneaks in on occasion.

I agree that Halloween would be the one to celebrate on this board and that was what we were thinking also. It is certainly no problem to have more than one party but I am simply making you aware that there are events being planned and that it might have some impact on the turn out.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Well also I think the threads Connie/Nyra are planning would be in the residences section, and so if the staff event was in a public forum it won't be an issue, right? Yay.. Halloween!!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Actually better than that unless something changes. We are planning on putting the Staff run event in a special section and so like the July 4th event it will count as an extra thread.

So yay for 3 possible threads right?
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
WOOT, I'll be wearing my party thong and showing up to all the parties!!!
Shay 18 years ago
From someone with a very active mouth -- triple YAY!
Mathias 18 years ago
Party...thong?

ops: