Hunting the Hunter (Private,Attn:Marthinus,Ellis and Simon)

Late night at the Piazza. Marthinus was meeting someone,who it was didn't matter much to Mathias. His job entailed dealing with Marthinus' 'tail' , not who he had cocktails with.

He spotted the vampire Simon mentioned fairly quickly,he was good for one of his age but Mathias had 1 things in his favor. Arrogance,pure and simple. This one had been tailing Marthinus for who knows how long - he had never been followed so why should he worry about it? It was the minute slip that Mathias would exploit.

Now it was just a matter of waiting for the time and opportunity..

Marthinus T. Steyn 18 years ago
Marthinus T. Steyn waited patiently at his private table for his guest. He checked his watch once and noted the time.

They're late, hmm.

Marthinus was suppose to meet his son Jacob and another Duibne Industries member for a business dinner, but they were close to a half hour late. He reached for his cell phone and dialed his son.

'Jacob Steyn.'

'Jacob, you are late.'

His son's deep barotone rumbled into the ear piece
, 'Dad, I'm sorry. We're at DI, we have a problem.' Jacob paused. 'Could you meet us here? It's rather important.'

Marthinus blinked. Meet at the office...at this time of night? 'Of course. I'm on my way.' It wasn't often Marthinus could see his son and it was even less an occurance to hear him speak with a worried tone. Marthinus hung up his phone and waved away the waiter.

'I am leaving, thank you.'

The waiter bowed stiffly and let Marthinus pass. He did not notice the two vampires watching him.
Mathias 18 years ago
Mathias noticed Marthinus speaking on a phone to someone. Whatever was said made he less than pleased,because he shooed off the waiter and got up to leave. Mathias waited till his shadow moved however,taking care to not be noticed. He couldn't make his move here,in the open but he hoped the chance presented itself soon.

((ooc - Mathias out, to be picked up later))