A stop back in (lock pls)

All that being nice and good took it's toll on Panos. A mere 3 bar babes and he was still on a rage for more blood. When he approached them there was no talking, only violence as he used their necks like a ear of corn. Enough was enough of these trashy women tonight, he would go home, or Meegans home as it was hers, and fall asleep. Before he would do that he would put into a call to all of the available places in the area he had walked that night with Shay. He had absent mindedly not asked what complex she had lived in that had openings.

As he approached the condo he saw a large black mass strewn about the doorstep. He tensed and crept closer to it. He became ready to strike as it began to move. A large thick head sat up and he saw a porch light shine of its eyes. It was a dog. A large Bull Mastiff at that. It's tall began to wag once it recognized who he was.

That's odd. Whose dog is this here. Meegan had a small scrap of a dog. Around the massive dogs neck was a diamond and spike collar. It was beautiful and dangerous to touch and couldn't feel that great on the dogs neck. The big beast laid its head down and whined softly as he came within inches of it. It's tail still wagging appropriately. There was something stuck in the collar. Crouching down he watched the dogs tail to make sure it's demeanor hadn't changed. Cautiously he reached down and pulled a small rolled up paper out. His hand brushed against the dogs fur and immediately he felt Chryseis's presence. The connection broke as soon as his hand was no longer touching the fur.

The note read : P, This is Birseis, Achillies true heel. She has set her eyes on you and will not leave your side now as she has been commanded. She has eyes that you do not, do not take that for granted. Watch the news. - C

What was this? A gift from Chryseis? He wanted to 'call' to her and demand she explain the meaning behind this. Was the dog a spy? A protector? How little his aunt knew about him, he didn't need her protection! And what was this watch the news? Was she that bored that she sat and watched human news? He looked down at the dog again and she whined.

He took the condos key out and opened the door stepping over the mutt. He heard he body scrapping off the ground as she pulled herself up to follow him in. Immediately he went to the television and turned it on. The midnight news was on and near ending. That was when he saw it. His face flashed onto the screen in a pixelated blob and rendered more clear. The same happened with Chryseis's face. The two anchormen described a break in and attempt at robbery with two murders at hand. They claimed police had evidence and they were closing in on the two suspects.

Rage filled his chest and he began to breath heavily. That bitch. I saved her life and she brings my picture to the news?! Perhaps she had security cameras, neither of them had checked for that. Chryseis had been so ravenous she hadn't even stopped to look for witnesses. What if Meegan hadn't done this? No, it had to be her, who else besides the nancy vampire had been there? He wouldn't go to the news in danger of exposing himself.

He remembered what the anchor had said about police closing in. Closing in my ass! That is what they always said to scare the criminals out of hiding. To scare them into making a mistake.

Well let them close in on this.

Panos grabbed the TV and threw it to the ground. He stormed out the condos door and down the steps, Birseis in tow. Grabbing the first person he saw from the shadows, he quickly snapped their neck and fireman carried them back up to the home. Once back inside he walked up to the door of Meegan's bedroom and kicked it in. Splintered wood flew out in every direction as he entered the room. He tossed the dead girls body on Meegan's bed. With his fangs long and extended he drained the blood from her body making sure to leave a mess.

This will be you Meegan, if i have my way.

He stood from the corpse and blood soaked bed and began to trash her room. He smashed picture frames , toppled dressers and shredded clothes. Once done in their he moved out into the rest of the condo. Birseis calmly sat and watched from a safe distance but did not appear to be afraid. Panos went room to room ransacking the entire place. It wasn't long before he heard the distant sound of sirens and he knew where they were headed.

With blood still on his face he stood in the center of the living room and faced Birseis.

Come Birseis, it is time for us to leave. Take me somewhere safe.

He followed his aunts huge dog out the back fire escape and away from the police.