Night Breeze

Gaia walked in to the garden; her black leather taunt across her skin as she flexed her muscles. She had just had a long training session and needed to unwind before returning 'home'. It had been particularly grueling and she had killed more then she expected... but that was life these days. Her double Sai's were still strapped to her legs and one had the distinct marks of dried crimson liquid.

Stopping Gaia took in what was around her. Of course the smell of plasma lingered on her outfit and filled the air she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. It mixed with the scent of flowers... fresh grass and slightly wet dirt. It was intoxicating. Her dark leather covered her from head to toe and camouflaged the thing layer of blood she had collected that evening. Many of the new recruits needed to be broken to her will and since the discovery of those traitors she had been extra hard on them.

Never would anyone get past her again that would endanger the clan. Gaia ran her hands through her hair that was miraculously pristinely white she let it out of its bindings so it hung down her back. Reaching down picked a lone daisy her hair swinging over her shoulder to array itself on either side of her face. Standing up straight she twirled in between her fingers. She felt connected with it when she noticed a patch off in the distance. An Orphan like herself she smiled walking over and placing it in with its fellows.

Now she was bored. The idea of going home held no merit as the blood had caused her heart to race. The night was till young she smirked to herself... looking up towards the twinkling stars she realized so much could still happen... it was just a matter of time and patience.

Gloria 18 years ago
Glory had her favorite places all over the place, but there were many places in this area that she had yet to explore, but also, she was not interested in exploring just yet. She had just returned from a long trip which took only a matter of weeks. It was considerably less than the amount of years she took away from her sire, which she never really forgave herself for. Gaia was a light at the end of a tunnel for young Glory, or she could be a train, but for that brillaiant light at the end of the tunnel, she would gladly get hit by that train because it was perfection.

This young vampire had been in need of someone to just talk to, to sit around with as though they were chummy friends. Of course, Glory didn't have any friends, silly you, she was still new to this area, but quickly found that the Gardens had been her favorite place already. She had even read a book out there while waiting for the sun to come up and force her inside. This was the extent of her life. She didn't do much, she didn't say much and she didn't go anywhere. A loner by all rights.

So now, it was a surprise that when she entered the garden, dressed in her casual wear consisting of slacks and a button up blouse, that she saw Miss Gaia. A small smile appeared on Glory's face as she approached with caution. Last thing she wanted was to have one of those sais going through her shoulder. They hurt like a bitch, you know. She swipped a pretty red flower as she passed by the batch and extended her hand from behind the older vampire.

"A beautiful rose for a beauty by sight," she said calmly. Nervousness was not in her vocabulary. She was always direct, but liked to add a little spice to certain things. "I've returned from my short, yet very long trip, and it never ceases to amaze me how perfect you look each time I have you within my sights. With graceful eyes attend me," she made a polite gesture with the inclination of her head as she held the flower out for Gaia.
Gaia 18 years ago
The distraction came to her in the form of Glory. Something inside her lingered on the now ancient thought of 'why did I turn her?'. It was always at the back of her head. She had tried to convince herself that it was necessity the wench had gotten in the way of her plans but in truth Gaia could have robbed her and killed her and been done with it.

Gaia reached out and took the flower. Sniffing it she trailed it down the shallow valley of her breasts to her stomach. Lifting it up she seen the perfect petals had acquired a thin layer of liquid. The colours matched.

"Always the charmer Glory dear." She said closing her fist along the stem of the gift. The thorns bit in to her flesh like little claws adding her own blood to the mix. It ran down her palm to drip on to the ground. "How could I accept such a gift when the statement is not true?" She asked raising her eyebrows at her new companion. Gaia knew she was beautiful but never acknowledged it openly. It was a tool she used... being young and 'pretty' was a card in her deck she played when those around her least expected it.

"Then again it does have its uses." She let the rose fall to her other hand and brought the dripping one to her lips. She slowly licked the ruby red stain from her palm and fingers. "You missed a lovely training session this evening by the way. If only more had survived..." she said before asking a question, "What brings a young kitten like you out here in the early stage of the night?" Gaia asked curious her voice trailed off.
Gloria 18 years ago
There was something about Gaia tonight. She seemed to be playing hard to get, though she was never Glory's to get in the first place. Glory was now just a person who thought she belonged with the incredible Gaia, but she could be wrong. People changed and over 100 years of that change, what did she expect? The woman she met in the alleyway was nothing compared to this vampire she was today. But Glory was greatful, even for the chance to getting sick sweet revenge on her family all those years ago. That was sweet symphony - their screams of pain as their end was not a quick one. Gaia promised her that and Glory hoped she did Gaia proud.

She watched as Gaia trailed the rose down between her breasts, creating a lust in young Glory's eyes as the trailed along with it. Glory turned her eyes away and looked at the batch of roses for a moment. Glory had screwed many people over the years, and killed them then after, but she was never so timid. She was never so affected like the way Gaia affected her. It was bliss in its own right and they had never even voiced the possibility of a relationship together, but Glory thought that she might say something that night. A person could only hide feelings for so long.

She smiled. Charmer, indeed, Glory was. She could make mountains move with her words if she really worked towards it, but Gaia seemed to be her main task. She moved her eyes back to her sire and watched as the rose did some damage.
"Not true?" Glory questioned with heaviness in her voice. "But even the vilest things would become themselves in you," she murmured softly. She smiled at Gaia, watching the rose move from hand to hand..

"Training sessions have always been more your thing," she said passively and motioned to the book she held in her hand. "If I said I returned from my trip to see you again, you would probably dismiss it as though I never said it, thus, I think I will stick to the answer that I am only here for a little bit of light reading." Glory moved away from Gaia and sat down on a bench. She looked at the older vampire. "And just so there are no misunderstandings, you look incredible as you always will." With that, Glory cracked open her book (Shakespeare) and tried to hide the deep lust in her icy blue eyes.
Gaia 18 years ago

Gaia watched her carefully, she was never a suspicious person but at that moment a sense alerted her to a hidden truth. It was in the way Glory looked at her. She of course would not voice her knowledge now... maybe when she had more information but not now.

Gaia shook her head smiling as she mentioned training sessions not being her 'thing. She was right. In the past Gaia had to force her to train in weapons for her own safety. Even with no real 'intent for weapons' Glory was by no means innocent and the young trainee's she worked with could learn a lesson or two from her. It was interesting having her back. It added a different Dynamic to her life once more. She was responsible for more then herself. The bond of blood seemed to bridge a gap between them. "I should have never turned you," she said with a chuckle. "You are far too dangerous for my good." She laughed the statement was pure Tacharan... survival of the fittest. Her thoughts turned serious then.

"When are you going to join my ranks? We need more brains and less brawn these days." She sighed. Glory had talents beyond mere muscle. "One day I am going to put that tongue to good use." She said a small but devilish grin on her face. Every sword had to sides that comment could be taken a number of different ways.

"Put the book away; Light reading my ass. Get up and let's go to the club. Maybe I will introduce you to Elise or Simon." She said referring to her clan mistress and her... 'assistant'. He was no one to be trifled with but some how Elise seemed to control him. Gaia hadn't figured it out nor did she ever want to. She owed Elise a dept and that she would pay gladly for no longer was she an orphan.
Gloria 18 years ago
Glory knew that Gaia had caught onto the lust in her eyes and while Glory wished she had been able to hide it better, she was happy that after all this time, she could do something about this. But not right now, because it was so much more fun bantering back and forth. It made the world go 'round and the undead life so much more interesting.

"Not turn me, dearest Gaia?" she questioned playfully as she crossed her legs, one over the other, on the bench. "But this is exactly the reason why you turned me," she stood up once again and moved in closer to Gaia's ear and whispered refreshingly into it, "because I am too dangerous for your own good. Danger makes out world go around," she backed away from Gaia and sat down once more with her book in hand. "I know it certainly makes your world go around," she cast a playful wink at her sire.

Glory shifted uncomfortably as she took in her surroundings once more to return her gaze at Gaia.
"I don't know, Gaia. I don't know anything about this place other than the fact that you're in it. But I'm so pleased to know that my brains could be put to some good use," she smirked to herself. It was always about looks, the clothes she wore. Glory, over the years, had not turned into a geek vampire. She just chose to dress classy, but she had a wild side about her that very few knew about. Glory could do quite a lot of damage.

"My tongue - does have it's uses." She snaked it out between her lips and back in again. "Perhaps one day, very soon, I could show you what I can actually do with it," she squirmed a little on the bench. Had she just said that? well, never let it be said that Glory wasn't a forward person, or I'll bite you. "The club...alright."

Glory closed her book and stood up once more, looking at her sire with the same lust in her eyes, unhidden. Looking down at her book for a moment, she tossed it on the bench. She could steal another one some other time. Glory still hadn't a place to live as she just arrived. "I'm sure I can find some poor sucker to dance with - or I can go right to the top and dance with ... someone ... of ... importance," she looked at Gaia with a sly smile.
Gaia 18 years ago
Gaia began to walk away but turned and looked over her shoulder at the girl. "Well are you coming?" She asked raising an eyebrow, "You can't go dressed like that. My place is this way. Glory you know you always have a place to go. You can stay with me until Elise can see you. Tacharan can be your home if you choose it to be." Gaia started to walk.

"While we walk I will explain what has happened, these past hundred or so years." She laughed. So much had... how she came to Tach how she managed to land this position."Then you must explain just where you went." She said her tone a bit less light.

(Gaia Out)
Gloria 18 years ago
Glory walked with Gaia smoothly, her hips swaying evenly with each step. She was the follower now, back in line with her sire just as it was supposed to be, so she thought to herself. "Of course I'm comming. And hey! What is wrong with the way I dress? Just because I like a little class in my death..." she trailed off gently with a smirk.

She was offered a chance to change into different clothes, suitable for a club like the one she was being taken to. She nodded her head as she knew she would have to explain her disappearance over the past few weeks, since the last time she saw her sire, it was a very, very brief hello and goodbye. This time, it might be different. No lonliness.

Glory followed.

((Glory out. P's))