Question on flaws

Looking over them I have a question.. Anantya's flaws seem geared for very old vamps (since they are elders sure) but for a newly turned one of that clan perhaps.. most of those won't be very viable IMO. Are we limited to those lists? I was thinking about taking things like mortal ties or similar but that seems only available to Tachs...

Ellis Duban 19 years ago
Yeah that's why its still a tentative list. We still want to add in the traits below. Although we figure clan 1 wouldnt have mortal ties because honestly they dont care about humans, but that makes sense now that i typed it out. We fixey.
Temprah 19 years ago
Okies =) Just want to be clear as I work up my sheet.. bored at work so it's a good thing to do now.
Mai 19 years ago
We're working on that now.. The only problem I'd have with the flaw is someone very old taking it. As it becomes difficult to continue to care about your large mortal lineage over the centuries.
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
I was confusing mortal ties with something else so I'm inclined to agree with Mai, but yeah we're hashing it out and i'm making me some STRONG COFFEE.
Mai 19 years ago
For Mae

Slow Riser - Has a hard time functioning well upon rising. Needs at least an hour to fully wake up..either that or several strong cups of caffeine.

heeeheee
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
Mai
For Mae

Slow Riser - Has a hard time functioning well upon rising. Needs at least an hour to fully wake up..either that or several strong cups of caffeine.

heeeheee

Aint this the truth. /blush
Temprah 19 years ago
Hard to see an ancient care about the mortal ties but not impossible, I reference Maharet (sp?) of the Anne Rice Vampire books. She kept details of her decendents from ancient Egypt to modern times =p But I do see the point, just was wondering for those of us wanting to do recently turned vampie =)

And I like the slow riser one..! A real flaw for someone who's a heavy sleeper and a slow riser if he has a hunter show up heh..
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
I dont see a reason why a recently turned clan 1 vampire wouldnt have mortal ties, i would think you're welcome to maintain that sentiment in your writing. Also we're not cookie cutting our vamp's personalities or requiring you STICK TO THE GUIDELINES!! - We want people to enjoy their characters, but pls adhere to the rules. Writing your vamp's feelings is up to you really. We dont want to be restrictive in that.
Mai 19 years ago
Hai

Maharet is a real exception though. She also had good reasons for keeping tabs on them.

Yep, slow riser and heavy sleeper would SUCK big time!

"Dude, I was having the best ...WTF?"