So this is it...

Titania had just moved to Nachton and thought it about time she went out to explore her new living conditions and meet a few of the locals. It was totally different to what she expected. The people looked very... odd. There was something unusual about them that she couldn't quite put her finger on. It was quiet, and a strange smell was being carried on the breeze which ruffled her bleach-blonde hair. She looked around, trying to find someone that looked approachable.

Michel Seven 18 years ago
Michel studied the girl. She was pretty, he supposed, but that was not what had caught his eye. He quite simply needed to know what a girl like that would have in her pockets. He thought about it for a moment. Nothing seemed a fairly good guess, but then again, so did crack, handkerchiefs and money. He adjusted the red bandanna he was wearing, and started making his way towards her.
Perhaps she was wearing jewelry, he always enjoyed the challenge of stealing rings. He noticed he was slightly hungry. With a bit of skill that would be solved as well.
Titania Von Richter 18 years ago
Titania noticed someone coming over. She turned her back on him, after all he was cute. From the quick glance she had caught, he was tanned with blonde hair and an unusual look about him. She smiled to herself, adjusting her clothing a little. She didn't want to look like a lost, silly little girl, she wanted to look like a sexy, mature and sophisticated young woman. Staring blankly into the nearest shop window, she soon wished she hadn't. It had a thick layer of dust and what was behind that, she could only vaguely see, and it didn't look particularly pleasant. The guy seemed to be taking a while. 'Maybe he isn't coming after all', she thought to herself.
Michel was amused. She had obviously noticed him, and her reaction was somehow...cute. Well, it would make things more interesting, and perhaps even easier.
He stopped as he stood besides her.

"You know, you shouldn't wander alone at this hour. There are thieves and worse in this town"

He looked at her, and sent her a wolfish grin.

((A description of what jewelry she's wearing would help an awful lot ))
A surge of excitement spread through her as she heard the growling voice of the man. The turned round and breathed deeply, fiddling absent mindedly at the garnet pendant on a silver chain she had strung around her pale necklace. She bit her lip and conjured up the most flirtatious she could.
"I just need a big strong man like you to protect me." She raised her eyebrow, half winking at him. She stood up tall, sticking out her chest, which was cased in a red corset, in the hope of making herself look more womanly. She looked the man up and down. She breathed deeply, nervously taking another step closer towards him, turning the ring on her right hand round and round.

(( Hope that's ok for you ))
"A big strong man?" Michel didn't mind boldness, but this was like the fish jumping on to your plate and asking to be cooked. Then again, this was the age of fast food.

"And what makes you think I'm not dangerous? I might be the kind of person who will bite you the first chance he gets"

He put his arm around her shoulder, letting the fabric of his sloppily worn silk shirt glide over her skin.

"Or I might not be....you never know in a town like this"

Somehow, the necklace she had been wearing had disappeared into his sleeve.

((Perfect, thank you))
((Permission to steal necklace gotten))
As he slid his arm round her neck, Titania shivered, the cold night hair tickling her skin. His hand felt soft on her shoulder, and she was sure she felt it move lower. She certainly wasn't going to make a big deal of it though. She giggled as he spoke about being 'bitten'. Vampires weren't real... right? She looked up into his pale blue eyes.
"Fancy yourself as a bit of a bay boy, do ya?" Her painted red lips folded into a smirk. Titania looked around, checking if anyone was around - especially parents. Her father would go mental if he saw her, alone in a deserted street with a man who could be 10 years older than her, for all she knew. But she didn't care, she was a mature woman now, she was 16. She could do what she liked. She placed her cold hand on his, which still rested on her shoulder, and awaited his reaction.
He wondered how old she might be. When time had stopped for him, he had found it increasingly difficult to tell peoples ages. It just...didn't matter. Well, at least it didn't matter for humans. Which he was almost sure she was. Those gray eyes seemed so...innocent.

"Bad? Me? Ohh no, not at all, I'm a perfect angel" he said teasingly.
"Speaking of angels, I don't think I caught your name"

His hand gently caressed her shoulder.
Titania giggled girlishly, forgetting herself for a moment. In the most sophisticated voice she replied,
"Titania. And you, angel, what's your name?" As he delicately stroked her bare shoulder, a tingling sensation occurred and butterflies appeared in her stomach. They street remained deserted. Her eyes dropped to the floor for a moment, while she worried about how far this bit of flirting could go. 'I can handle myself!' She thought, sticking her bony shoulders back. His long, blonde hair fell over her own shoulder, mingling with her own shock of bleach hair. She fiddled with it lovingly, gazing into his eyes at all times.
He smiled. If she was faking this she was better than he was. Better by far. Michel doubted anyone that good existed. Her smell filled his nose. Suddenly he was a lot more thirsty.

"Michel De Nord, at your service"

His eyes met hers and a mischievous look appeared in his, as he moved his head down and gently kissed her shoulder.
Michel De Nord... His name filled her mind as he pulled himself closer to her. As he kissed her shoulder, she leaned her head the other way, exposing her white neck. She breathed slowly, her breathing slow and quivering. She shook herself, stretching a little. "At my service, eh?" Shivers ran through her, but she wasn't cold.
"But of course, your wish is my command"

He could hear her blood pumping through her body, could see the steady pulsation of the veins in her neck.
His other arm moved around her waist, moving her closer to him. She was not getting away now. He kissed her neck, and bared his teeth. The hunger was roaring inside him now, and he needed her blood. He closed his eyes as his teeth pierced her skin
There was silence for a moment and the nagging guilt reappeared. She knew this was wrong - alone with a stranger. Her stomach twisted and tied itself in knots. Her heart pounded and his stepped even closer to her. Se became hot and flushed as he kissed her, yet again. Even if she wanted to, how could she get away? Then she felt as if she was being prodded by something sharp, on the place where he had kissed her. What was going on?
His teeth sank deeper into her neck, and the sweet blood flowed freely into his mouth. Young, fresh and delightful. The world was ecstasy and delight, all he could taste and smell was her blood. All he could hear and feel was her heartbeat. All he could see, was a blood-red chaos of pure delight.
He didn't know if she struggled, didn't really care either. He doubted she did though, by now she should be feeling almost as good as he did.

//ooc: permission granted to bite
The sharp object or objects were sinking deeper into her neck and blood poured freely from the open cuts. She wriggled, desperate to know what was going on, her body went stiff and she waved her arms around. After a few moments, however, her body relaxed and she sank back, leaning on Michel's body. An odd sensation spread through her, an unusual form of pleasure. She moaned slightly and took long breaths.
"Mmmm..."
The young fragile taste reminded him of something...something important...What was more important than the red stream? The eternal flow? Eternal.... Wait....It wasn't eternal, it wasn't unlimited....He had to stop...now...
Michel slowly opened his eyes and stopped drinking. The world hit him with all its reality. He hadn't taken too much, not more than she could spare. Still, it had been very fulfilling. The roar of the thirst was now a distant whisper. He kissed the few drops of blood coming out of her neck before the wound closed. A quiet whisper left his lips.

"Thank you"
Titania sighed heavily, as if coming out of a trance. The ecstasy she had experienced faded, as if it were a dream, and pain returned to her shoulder. A small droplet of bloody trickled down her shoulder. Michel whispered something in her ear and her thoughts demystified. Who was she? Where Was she? Who is this guy? What just happened? Slowly the questions were answered in her mind, all except for the last one. She turned round to face Michel.
"What have you done to me?"
"Done to you? Not a thing, I just nibbled a bit at your neck, that's all"

The mischievous grin on his face told that it was indeed not all he had done. He caressed her face and smiled.

"After all, what could I have done?"
Titania sighed, the frown quickly slipping off her face. A smile replaced it, a sweet, serene smile. As he stroked her face with his cold hands, an odd look spread across his face. She stroked his hand, breathing heavily. Questions still rushed through her mind, like just how old this man was.
"So," She began, eager to learn more about this ... gentleman. "Who are you then, Michel...?" Her voice was suddenly seductive, without her meaning it to be. "Who is the man behind the... rather sexy... mask?"
"What usually hides behind masks? I'm a pirate Miss Titania, a liar and a gambler" he said with a smile, and a teasing look in his eyes. He had gotten what he wanted, but something compelled him to stay... at least a bit longer.

"I also happen to be..." He dangled the necklace he had stolen in front of her eyes. "a thief"
Titania's jaw dropped. She grinned. Surely, he didn't mean to keep it. Of course he would give it back to her.
"Nice trick." She bit her bottom lip seductively. She reached out one cold, pale skinned hand and made a grab for the necklace.