The Job

Claude's BMW parked alongside the street across from Club Eternity. Approaching the door, Claude gave a simple nod and a wink to the bouncer, whom he'd tipped off earlier about the assignment he was on and was given first dibs in line.

Claude sauntered through the crowd nearly untouched, and made his way to the bar, ordered a shot of Absinthe, and waited.

Not even 10 minutes passed before a mediocre-looking woman in a red party dress appeared on the dance floor.

"There she is..." Claude grinned slyly, and caressed the trigger of one of his custom-made pistols hidden in his backpocket. Claude stopped. The words "DON'T GET CAUGHT!" ran through his head. "Alright, not here."

Claude decided to stick around for a while, until Thorps left and was vulnerable outside of the club. He made eyes at any and all acceptable female in his general area, whilst not taking his eyes off his target, Gloria Thorps, for approx. 20 minutes until she finally got up and began to make her way to the side exit.

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a vampire nightclub at this time of night?" Claude inquired, while lighting a cigarette. Thorps nearly jumped out of her outfit she was so startled. "Who are you, and what do you want?!" "Just someone to talk to, take it easy and relax." Claude reassured her, with the flawless innocence act he'd perfected in New York. "The moon's pretty bright tonight, very peaceful to look at, no?" "I guess so." Thorps responded, still somewhat leary. "Heh, I'm not here to feed on you, I promise, I'm quite full." "Well, that's good to know." Thorps seemed somewhat at ease for the moment "Besides, it's so uncivilized to feed on someone who's been cut to pieces, I would need a spoon, or hell forbid, I'd lick it off the ground." "Wh..." Before she could respond, her legs below her knees collapsed into a bloody heap underneath her. Claude had struck with the small samurai katana he had in one of the pockets of his cargo jeans. And before Thorps even realized what was going on, Claude struck again, this time severing her jaw, nose, and ears. Before dumping what remained of Gloria Thorps into the dumpster nearby, he took out his motorola cell phone, took a picture of the corpse and forwared it to Carol's phone, along with the text message that simply said "It's done." Claude then strolled back to his BMW, whistling a cheerful tune to himself, and sped off into the night. The police would find the body in the morning, and blame some homeless crack addict. That would be that. [/i]