Claudius C. Carpathia (Vampire-Tarachan)

Basic Information
Birth Name: Claudius Carnacki Carpathia
Aliases: Claude, Carny
Place of Birth: New York, NY
Agereal and apparant) 45, appears to be around 22.
Male/Female: Male
Current Occupation: Occultist, Philosopher, Alchemist,
Past Occupation: (If different from above) Catholic Priest, before becoming disaffected and eventually turned into a Vampire.
Appearance
Hair Color: Black
Length and Style: Bangs reach to just under his eyes, the back is cut closely and groomed perfectly.
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Pale as snow.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 138
Nationality: American.
Race: (I.E. Vampire, human etc.) Vampire
Body Type: Medium build, not terribly muscular or fat.
Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator(if a PC): Claudius' creator was unknown to him, even his face is barely still memorable.
Personal Questions
1. Describe your character's personality Elitist, decadent, romantic, lascivious. Has a taste for anything tacky and high-class. Generally silent and reserved, though.
2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) Intimidating, yet magnetic, Claude knows how to draw a crowd, be they disciples or enemies. Walks and stands in a dignified and confident manner, earning the respect of those he shares a room with almost immediately. Impeccably dressed, polite, and witty, he's both admired and loathed.
3.What does your character like? High class, sophistication, movies, plays, music (particularly classical and occasionally some metal), Women, Sex and most things of a sexual nature. Preserving Vampiric heritage and protecting it from enemies outside of or among the species.
4. Dislike? Humanity, modest living, mediocrity, complacency, weakness, pacifism, stupidity, Chauvinists who disrespect their female counterparts.
5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
6. What are your fears? Extinction of the Vampire race, Fall from stature
7. What is your character's strengths and weaknesses? Claudius is a master of seduction, both human and Vampire females can easily fall into his web of sexual intrigue, whether he was consciously trying or not. However, Claudius is often easily seduced, himself, and has a tendency to get too attached to those he's attracted. As a fighter, he is unparalleled, though, usually not the one who initiates combat. He's also hypersensitive to UV, more so even than most vampires, and is prone to contract migraines by so much as merely looking at a torch for a second too long, hence, why he constantly wears sunglasses, even on the darkest nights.
Hobbies & Skills: Claudius is an adept in the Dark Arts, and an expert marksman with firearms. He also has a knack for locating lost things or people.
Abilities Glamour (Evoking), Dreamwalking (Luring),
Flaws Narcissistic,
Cosmetic Traits(These must be minor, see the rules) A cross shaped scar under left eye, Vampire Ankh tattoo on back with words "The Blood Is The Life" inscribed underneath.
Quirks and Habits worthy of mention: A notorious nymphomaniac, Claudius has been to known to "service" multiple women on a given night, making him famous with the ladies, and infamous with his male competitors.
Personal History (Please be detailed, this creates your basis for your character) It has been 10 years since I was...cured...of my humanity. My creator remains nameless and faceless to me. I was left as a frail, newly sired vampire, trying to make sense of this new existence as a creature of the night. Seemingly endless nights of wandering the streets and back alleys of the City That Never Sleeps, feeding on the blood of drug dealers, freeloaders, and the occasional aristocrat. I became obsessed in searching for other Immortals after seeing a would-be meal stolen from me. I thought me and my creator were the only ones. 6 more months of street prowling, and feeding on inconsequential human stock continued before I was embroiled among the Elite. A New York Socialite by the name of Stephen Breitling approached me, while I was feeding. My first instinct was to kill him where he stood, but curiousity stopped me. He said he was impressed by the stealth and guile I used to track and capture my prey, and skills like that are in high demand in his line of work. I became a pawn in the New York City criminal underground, assassinating "business rivals" and intimidating authority figures. I became Mr. Breitling's second-in-command, until my hunger for knowledge consumed me once more. I killed Breitling in his sleep, ripping his throat out and having a delightful meal in the process. Now, my Vampire instincts lead me to Nachton, to establish myself among the Elite and make my presence known. The women I've seen around here alone, are worth settling down here for the rest of my life....ah, such potential...

Odd Questions(To help define your character)
1. A stranger at a bar offers your character a drink, what is a typical response? "What do you want from me?"
2. Your character finds a lost child alone on the streets. What do they do? Transport them to the nearest Police Station, and think nothing more of it.
3. A barfight erupts in the nightclub your character is in, what do they do? Assess the situation, and aid whoever serves his purpose more.
4.What animal does your character most identify with? Wolf.

OOC Info:

Player name (online is fine): Marc
Other Characters you play : N/A
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc): Surfing.