SA - Artwork

From time to time we'll make artwork available to members to use as avatars or even sigs. Feel free to use any of the images. Host them on your web provider if possible. Or use free websites like:

www.photobucket.com
www.mywebpages.netscape.com
Contact your home internet provider - they usually provide free space

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Zoinks! Thanks Temprah!

Mai 18 years ago
Awesome Job, you guys!

Non artsy people are going to love you for making these, the rest of us will also..gives us an av for the person we're rping with.
Temprah 18 years ago
NP! It was easy, and fun.. I'll take requests too, if anyone wants a mix & match of those hairs / outfits / eye colors etc. I didn't do any ethnic ones either since I didn't know what anyone may want.. just say the word and I'll work on it. Just be patient I can be slow at times =)
immy 18 years ago
Here are two sigs.
I have to pick up my kiddo from school then hit town, I'll be doing more tonight.

Most will be made for you to add your own text of whatever you want.

An avatar?

Holy Honkin Sig Size.
I'll resize the second one when I get home.
I'm on my moms computer right now, all images on here are friggin gigantic. Not sure if the av is too big or not. Will tweak sizes tonight. =)

EDIT: I changed your links to mine so everyone feel free to grab these URL's if they want =) - Mae

EDIT: 5/3/05

Credit: Annika Von Holdt (brushes)
DA: Stockup

Credit: Annika Von Holdt (brushes)
DA: sleepyone (he's a sexy mofo

Credits: Annika Von Holdt (brushes)
DA: jezebel
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
ACK!!!!!!!! COOOOOOL! Thank you Immy!
immy 18 years ago
Changed the size of that last one Mae, if you wanna update it. =)

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
The original is 500x200, that size is fine here so I'll leave it up to whomever uses it to shrink it if they want, but mucho thankee! =D
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
IMMY IMMY I love that new one!!!!
Mai 18 years ago
Those are awesome.
Xerxes Asha 18 years ago
making a full nude of myself for you guys to use, who wants it? It is a little bottom heavy...
Mai 18 years ago
ROFL

Post please
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Just one for now, I'll be making more later....

Credits to Retrodiva for the sourcepic
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Excellent, thank you Aron! For donating artwork you're being added to the Blood Pact. Goodies are within, not a lot but we're working on it! =D
Mai 18 years ago
Very Nice Aron!
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Man that is f-ing hot Aron!
I believe I promised some more images...this one lost quite a lot in the shrinking and ofcourse I forgot the use a 150x250 format to begin with...
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Very cool! And you did fangs.. those are so hard for me to get to look right. She looks good, I like the tattoo and the make-up.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ahh nice!! Did you hand draw that? God dang, nice job on that tatt!
HANDDRAW?? Wow....I wish...I'm alas not a very good drawer, so no it's a manipulation. Full size can be found here.
Ohh, and thanks for the nice comments
Ellis Duban 18 years ago

Donated by Aishe! =D