Boredom can be dangerous.. OR BOOM!!!!!

-fade in-
Interior- Winters bedroom, the bed is on its side against the wall, in its place is a large ice chest with the lid open, Winter is leaning over looking into the ice chest, with a manic smile, he talking to himself.

Winter - hehe.. your a good boy aren't you? ..yes you are!

rotate around, now looking down into the ice chest. Its rigged with several pounds of explosives, a mass of wires, a remote transmitter and a superflous Hello kitty! alarm clock.

Winter - now the last few adjustments and we can send this baby out into the world.
Winter - wait..were just gonna leave it somewhere?!
Winter- well...yeah, that WAS the plan remeber..
Winter - I thought we were gonna send it to disneyland to kill mickey!
Winter- what? well thats the first i've heard of that plan! way to keep me in the loop!
Winter- ME?! your the one who thought this whole plan up!Winter- now your just talking crazy! Why would I wanna kill Mickey?! I love Mickey!
Winter- thats not what you were saying last night after you drank all the cough syrup! remeber?! Mickey is evil! Mickey is evil! you wouldn't shut up about it..
Winter - your being mean! I love mickey!
Winter - your crazy! after all this work you wanna just leave it somewhere for some poor fool to find and trigger! thats just Nuts! what If a Kid finds it?!
Winter- are you going all Die Hard 3 on me now? ..I thought I could trust you!
Winter - well you can't! I say we send it to Mickey! that bastard rat needs to taste hot death!
Winter - NO! NO! NO! Mickey is not the enemy!
Winter - Balderdash! I say we kill the rat!
Winter - .....did you just say 'Balderdash'?
Winter - ....yes...yes I did
Winter - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Winter - okay well that was kinda funny.. balderdash heh..
Winter - you two are hopeless..

Winter returns to connecting wires inside the ice chest..
Closes the lid on the chest and stands back smiling proudly..

Winter - so now we kill Mickey..
Winter- NO!
Winter - not this again..
Winter - what are you guys doing?
Winter - uhhhh.. nothing
Winter - were trying to decide what to do with this bomb!
Winter- Were gonna kill Mickey Mouse!
Winter - hmmm...yeah I don't think so.. I wanna see it go Boom
Winter - now this is not the time or the place to...
Winter - Boom!

With a manical Grin winter picks up the remote and presses the trigger button. The bomb is detonated, the explosion is powerful, shaking the entire building..

Winter 18 years ago
The initail blast had blown out most of the walls in the immeadite area and sent the door to Winters room flying off...

He slowly picked his way out of the rubble and wreckage..

"hmmmm.. I think I'm gonna need a new room"
Carol 18 years ago
Carol peeked around the blown apartment door and yelled, 'YA THINK?' Stepping over the rubble she put her small little hands on her small little hips.

'Winter...seriously? What the fuck??' She stomped her foot and glared at the man who has just given her more work.
Winter 18 years ago
"oh..ummm.. Hi Carol! my you look lovely today! did you lose some weight?"
Winter beamed a smile at her and tried to step between her and the ruins of what was once his quarters, hoping to block her view of it..

"Don't worry about this, a dustbuster and a broom and it'll all be nice and neat" to punctuate the statement a section of ceiling gave way inside the room causing a huge crash, Winters eyes widened at the noise for just a second and then he said "Umm.. WHEW! EXCUSE MEEE! Taco's'll be the death of me!" and tried his most charming smile.
Carol 18 years ago
Carol closed her eyes at the noise from the fallen ceiling. 'WINTER!' She punched him in the arm. 'I'm so charging you for this damage!' She turned on a heel and took several steps back to her office. On second thought, she turned back, punched Winter a couple more times in the shoulder, then left.

((ooc =D those were girly punches - Carol out pending response))