Ramsey's Art Galley Show (Invitation to all)

(ic)

Tonight it is Ramsey's Gallery's pleasure to show Miss Nyra McGurn's paintings to Nachton. There is a galla party scheduled to kick off the weeklong show. Only the finest of Nachton are invited ((thats you people!)). This black tie affair begins at 7:30 and will remain open, serving champagne and hor'dourves, till Midnight.

Please join us for the festivities. All paintings will be on sale during this special sneak preview party, so bring your checkbook!

((I know many people are busy but for those looking to go out on the town, please feel free to join the fun on the Strip at Ramsey's Gallery. Thank you!))

Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Awww, would that Thaddeus could make it. Perhaps I can contrive an excuse for Nova to be there.
Mai 18 years ago
I know several of mine are tied up but I believe one can make it.
Connie 18 years ago
I'll be there with sessy black dress on!

No bells though.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
A reason to dress up and look at beautiful paintintg that make you miss the sun.. you know Amby's going to be there =p
Rachyl 18 years ago
"Two personal invitations to the showing? What serious art lover could resist?"
Winter 18 years ago
woo-hoo!
ART! I love Art! I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!
I have to get my black tie washed.. comb my hair... locate my ass-less chaps..

sounds like a blast!
hehehe..blast....hehe..hehe..heh....BOOOM!!!!!!!!

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM!!!

Mouhahahahaha!!!!
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
*bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce*
Nyra 18 years ago
Please feel free to join in. The rooms are described, the art has been partialy described in residence posts. Please feel free to imagine more within the guidelines set forth in those posts.

ENGRAVED INVITATION
Nyra 18 years ago
Anyone else wishing to attend the opening before we wrap it up?

Thanks all who have played so far.
Rachyl 18 years ago
I still have hopes to be fashionably late, but it depends on the outcome of A Walk in the Park.

If you wish to move on with your story, feel free, the Show lasts more than a single night, right? And there's always apology flowers!
Nova 18 years ago
Don't lock us in!
Bertrand 18 years ago
The Gallery Showing Gala shall be closing soon. Please be sure to stop in and say hello. As well as purchase some fine art from our visiting artist. Remember the paintings will be here all week from 11am to 11pm.

If you have been personally invited by the artist there is a post show party that will be casual. Please be sure to bring her invitation on Saturday from 7pm to 11pm.

Thank you all and please think of Ramsey's for all your art needs.

((The Gala will be closed tomorrow, Monday, August 29th at 5pm. Thanks for playing all!))