Confessions of a Gunman ((Ellis))

((Follows Lone Gunman))

Ginnie pulled into the parking garage as dawn began to lighten the sky. She was beyond exhausted, and this man needed to be questioned and something arranged before he was missed. She was still pissed that she hadn't gotten close enough to that warehouse to look inside. It would be her dumb luck The Beast was sitting in the damn middle, glittering like a sick toy. She pulled into her space and the car was instantly surrounded my Mercs that seemed to appear from no where, which was almost essentially true. They could hide in broad daylight, if it wasn't for that whole sun thing.

She leaned forward and pulled the knife from her back sheath. She sliced through the right-hand cuff, before the Merc could yank open the door and take off G's arm. No less then three men had hold of G, pulling him out just as she severed the left cuff. One very unexpectedly helped her from the car, asking if she needed any of her cases. Surprise colored her voice as she spoke.

"Yes acctually. I need cases four and seven from the back seat and case two from the boot." His wrinkled brow at that word made her laugh. "The trunk." He nodded his head with a silent 'oh.' She watched as G struggled with the Mercs. He seemed much less scared of them than he did of her and their guns were bigger and nastier than hers. Shrugging she led the party into the Domicile, a chorus of grunts filling the cavernous space.

By the time they made it to the elevator, Ginnie had about had enough of G's protests. They were getting quite old. She put her hand to the security plate then pushed the call button. Just as the Mercs were comming to a stop, G yelling loudly about how they would all be sorry. It was pathetic really.

"Enough!" Lightening movement had Ginnie's fist connecting with the steel jaw that came even with the top of her head. Blood spplattered the elevator doors, just before they dinged open. The Mercs all began to breath just a bit faster, but held their ground, she was very impressed. Either these six had excellent control or had just eaten.

As crimson rivulets flowed down G's chin, she took hold of his hair and pulled him down to her level.

"I suggest you not speak until spoken to. I will not tollerate this bullshit, anylonger. You can do this my way or yours. I can garuntee my way will involve much less of your blood staining my home. Understand?"

"Yes." He hissed at her, she could smell his fear and it excited her a little. She however would need to display more controll than her help. She grinned at him, then let him go. The eight of them managed to fit into the elevator. She pressed the button for the floor she wanted.

The six Mercs followed her with a now silent G. She lead them to an interegation room. Inside was a stainless steel table, two stainless steel chairs and stainless steel sound proof walls. In one wall was a set of shackles set into the wall. She drew a chair to this wall, directed G put in it. The clink of the metal cuff's echo, filled the room. When she had him secured hand in foot she stood back.

"Now, I'm going to go get comfortable and find something to eat. These nice men are going to get you all cleaned up and get you a nice drink of water. If you're a good boy while I'm gone, I'll let you out of those mean old cuffs. Mmmkay?"

Chuckling she headed to the door, pulling her cell phone from her pocket. She stopped at the door and watched as the guy with her cases placed them on the table.

"Do me a favor. In that number two case is a long black cloth, lay that over the table and then carefully lay out each of the instruments in cases two and seven, on the cloth. Leave case four over here by the door, I'd hate to ruin it's sensitive equipment."

She turned and addressed the largest of the five other Mercs. "Get him cleaned up, give him some water and food if he wants it, nothing heavy." When he nodded in acknowledgement, she turned on her heel, the heavy thud of her boots could be heard until the door clicked shut. As she walked she dialed Ellis' cell number.

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis was nibbling on Simon when the call from Ginnie came in. There was something about Simon this evening that struck her as particularly odd but exciting. If she didnt know any better, she'd think he was resisting her advances. Nevermind the fact that they had just seen his kinsman in the hospital near death and she denied him the offer to turn her CEO of Duibne. She had made it clear that his blood belonged to her.

She giggled thinking about how angry Simon had become and kissed him deeper. Finally his hands came up and ran them up her back as she laid on top of him on her office couch. Her tongue mingled with his as his hands slipped under her blouse. She gripped his hair as he kissed her roughly back.

The cell phone rang loudly and Ellis was more than happy to ignore it, but Simon grabbed her by her waist and pushed her forward, away from him. She looked at him, his lips swollen by her kisses and where her fangs nibbled his skin. She wiped his bottom lip with her thumb and said,
'Guess I'll answer that.'

Pulling away she left him lounged on the couch, watching her from the dark corner of her office.

It was Ginnie.
'Ginnie, darling! Find out anything interesting?' Ellis turned her back to Simon, just missing him wiping his mouth in disgust.
Ginnie 18 years ago
"Acctually, yeah." She put her hand to the lock thing next to her door and let herself into the rooms. Lights came up and went off as she moved. In her bedroom she began to undress. "I have the man that's been turning my people into thugs. He's also Hillman's gun hustler. I wanted to invite you to his interegation."

She pulled off belt, shoes, socks, pants, and her panties as she spoke. While she waited for Ellis to answer she shrugged out of her shoulder holster, and began to pull at the straps on the kevlar.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
'Yes,' Ellis said, 'Yes I would.' She slowly hung up the phone and tapped a nail on her oak desk. She could feel her fangs starting to pulse. They were close to Hillman now. So close.

'Simon?' She said without turning around.

'Yes?'

'Care to join me?' Ellis turned, looking over her left shoulder at him. 'We have someone of interest in the Domicile.'

Simon shook his head. 'I have a few things to look into.' He stood and walked towards the stairway down to the main floor of her living quarters.

'Very well then,' she said softly as she watched him leave. Probably for the best, she thought to herself.
Ginnie 18 years ago
She hung up, tossed the phone on the bed and finished removing her hunting clothes. She pulled a pair of red leather pants and what looked like long sleeved leather dress shirt in matching red, out of the closet. It was slick and shiney like little girls church shoes. Blood didn't show if it stained, and it seemed to clean off well. She had another in green and one in blue, but the blood stains would show on them. She pulled a long slender case from the closet along with her knee-high red patent leather boots. She sat on the bed, lay the case next to her and pulled on the boots.

She took a moment to check the contents of the case, she smiled at the small collection of whips. They had been a gift from a colleague she'd had to kill not to long after they had been given. She chuckled at the memory, he had been a stupid careless man. Snapping the case closed, she left her rooms and headed back down to the interigation room. It would be a long day.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis adjusted her silk see thru blouse as she walked out of the elevator to the interrogation room. Her buckled combat boots clanked a loud and contrasting tempo as she walked slowly. Figuring there would be a lot of blood, Ellis decided she would watch quietly as Ginnie interrogated the gunman. These were her favorite boots and she just had them cleaned.

Upon reaching the door to the room, she leaned against the wall, waiting for Ginnie.
Ginnie 18 years ago
She stepped from another elevator car and turned toward the room she'd left G to the tender mercies of the Mercs in. Ginnie, swung her case to the left hand as she approached the door. She wanted his information quickly, but by the sound of his petty screams ealier she knew it would end up a bloody battle. She also knew he might be needed as bait and so she had to control herself and not kill him. Though that would be fun. Ellis was there, leaning against the wall. A smile curled her lips, as she greeted her Elder.

"Hello, Ellis. Just going to watch?" Ginnie didn't figure those where the kind of clothes Ellis would wear if she planned to get dirty.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis held her hands out with a shrug, 'Depends if I feel inspired.' Placing her hand on the computer panel next to the door, it opened quietly. With a smile, she walked in.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie chuckled softly, and entered the room behind Ellis. On the far wall, G sat glaring at his guards. He had been cleaned up, and a cup of water sat full on the ground near the wall. Ginnie chuckled again. 'Aw, he's being stubborn. How cute.' She set the case on the table. Opening it, she pulled out the six different whips and set them on the table next to her other devices. On the table lay several different sizes of knives and blades, long thin tubes of steel with sharply pointed ends, a low voltage tazer gun, a high voltage tazer, several sizes and shapes of blunt objects, and now her whips.

She enjoyed this part of her side job. Things usually didn't get blown up when she interegated a source, but the letting of of his blood was almost as much fun. Being a black market dealer had it's perks, really it did.

"Well Mr. G, are you ready to begin?" She picked up the smallest of the whips, that resembled a riding crop, and crossed the room to G. "Let me tell you the rules, then you get to decide how we play." She lifted his chin with the crop, and laughed when he jerked away.

"I'm going to ask you a question, if you answer you don't get hurt. If you don't answer you will learn exactly what I can do with all my little toys. You will learn until you answer. It's your choice."

He spit at her, and tried to sit up straighter in his chair. "I won't talk, you'll have to kill me first."

She laughed again, a low velvety sound that danced along the skin."Oh, my dear boy, you will be amazed at what the human body can endure and still live. There is another option. I could crawl into your little brain and force you to tell me, but that isn't nearly as fun."

Fear shown in his eyes, the stink of it filling her nostrils, she had found what would break him if it came to that. She hoped that he would talk from the pain, she hated altering the memories of her sources. Smirking, she stood, and took two steps away.

"It's your choice, G."
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
The sound of Ellis flicking her lighter made their guest turn his head and look at her fully. She took the time to light her cigarette and with quick flick of her wrist, closed the lighter. Ellis inhaled the smoke deeply as she tucked the metal bit into the inside pocket of the Merc standing next to her.
She let the smoke filter slowly between her teeth as she smiled at the gentleman called 'G'.

'Excuse me,' she murmured. 'Dont let me interrupt.' She brought her fingers up and plucked the cigarette out of her mouth, flicking the new ashes to the ground away from her clean boots.
Ginnie 18 years ago
Ginnie took a few steps back from G, trying not to chuckle at his reaction to Ellis. She tapped the whip into her left hand making a soft thwacking noise. This could be so very much fun, but then it could go fast, because he's nearly scared enough to wet himself. She pushed the bubble of laughter back down her throat and spoke in a soft cajoling tone to G.

"We'll start with an easy question. Can you tell me your real name? I know, no woman in her right mind would name her son the letter g. So let's show your mama some respect and use the name she gave you."

She'd struck a chord, and G tried to sit up straighter. She'd found a fighting point, 'Oh goody," and she'd exploit it. She watched him clench his jaw, bringing to bear all the determination he had not to answer her questions.

"No, I can't." He practically spit the words at her. A grin curled her lips as her hand lashed out in a blur of motion and the sweet slap of leather against flesh filled the small room. Blood began to seep from the welt on his cheek, and he clenched his teeth against the pain.

"I will only ask one more time. After that you have lost the privlege of only a little pain. You will discover a whole new world that you thought only existed in the nightmares of the middle ages. What is your name?" She crouched down in front of him again, grinning into his eyes. "Remember the questions only get harder."

She stood as he struggled with his need to protect what was his and his desire not to hurt. She watched as he decided that his name was the least of the information he had to protect. So what if she had his name, she couldn't do anything with it.

"Geoffry." He spat through clenched teeth. The sweat beading on his forehead began to slide down his temple he hissed when it flowed into the cut on his face, gulping against the fresh pain. Ginnie let her chuckle escape her lips. He wasn't such a big bad guy after all. She wondered what Hillman would say if he saw his gun hustler nearly crying in the hands of a woman.

"Hi Geoffry, I'm Ginnie. It's a pleasure I'm sure." She took another step closer, the whip stil thwacking softly in her hand. "See now that wasn't so hard. Now we get to move past introductions to small talk. Do you like small talk Geoff? I do. Small talk can reveal so much about a person. Don't you think?"

She walked back over to the table and picked up a long thin pipe made of lead, and tucked it into the belt of her pants. Picking up the low voltage tazer, she slipped that into her pocket and crossed back to Geoff.

"So, how long have you been a smuggler, Geoff. Mind if I call you Geoff?"

He spat at her. She laughed, the whip blurring out to give him a mirror of his first cut. He grunted against the pain, but kept his mouth shut.

"Did you know that you can walk, talk and breath with every rib with cracked or bruised? Would you like to see how I learned just how hard to hit to bruise a rib, but not crack it, crack but not break, or break but not puncture the lung?" He shook his head at her, she chuckled. He really was scared, and she just had to find the right button to push, and every thing would come out in a slobbery, snotty, sobbing mess.

"No? Well, I will gladly keep that lesson to myself, if you will answer my question. See how it works?"

She crouched again, pushing his chin up with her fingers, admiring her work so far. She liked when first and second blood matched, symetry ran the world, and she enjoyed it in her work as much as in a butterfly.

"How long, Geoff?"

"J-just under a year." A year...'shit.' About a year ago was when her trade had slowed significantly. She chalked it up to the tightened gun laws and restictions from 9/11 and other terrorist things, since she didn't deal with anyone outside the states or with anti-american groups. Instead it was this fool and his boss. Well that was all very close to comming to an end. She returned her mind back to the room and the asshat infront of her.

"Oh, you're a good little goon. Would you like a drink, you earned a little treat for that answer." Treating him like a child probably wasn't the best way of getting him to talk, but she felt like being petty for a moment.
Ginnie 18 years ago
He spat at her again, the spain in his cheeks causing him to wince as the spittle left his lips. She chuckled softly. Well she had all day and entirely too much stamina for her own good, not to mention a recent feeding under her belt. She might as well get to the meat of why she had him here. Now that she knew that he was her competition, she didn't think Ellis would want to sit and watch her drag out names of smugglers from him, she could do that later.

She ran her hand through his hair and ginned at him. She wondered how much longer she was going to have to play with him, before he broke.

"Alright, you don't have to drink anything. I'll just keep going." She crouched infront of him again.

"Where is Hillman?"

She backed up quickly when the question made Geoff turn green, blood she didn't mind having all over her, but vomit was another thing entirely. She stood and watched as he struggled with himself. It seemed to her that this was the one question he had been treatened about answering. The fear in his eyes was not of her and she wondered just what they had done to this man, and if they would let her watch the next time. It was amazing how those three words had turned him from hard ass to scared little boy, that wanted to throw up. Because she wanted to see just what he would do she asked again.

"Where is Hillman, Geoff-y?"

He just sat there shaking against his nausea, his face going from green to white to completely colorless as she struggled.

"Geoff, I'm only going to ask once more, then I will be forced to use other means to get the answer from you."

His eyes flicked to her, and the fear clouding his eyes was palpable. She took a deep breath and let it fill her nostrils. She loved the smell of fear, but this...this was a tainted fear. Ginnie crossed the room to him, each click of her boot heels making him flinch. When she was close enough she reached out with her whip and touched his shoulder. The man very nearly screamed. 'Oh this is interesting and fun.'

She pushed his shoulder lightly, and motioned one of the mercs to join her. When the big man was by her side she rose up on tip-toe and whispered in his ear.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis pushed off from her perch against the wall and picked an errant bit of tabacco off her tongue. She tried not to interrupt Ginnie from her interrogation and quietly slipped out of the room like a whisper.

((ellis out))
Ginnie 18 years ago
The tall man moved up next to Geoff, as Ellis exit went unnoticed. He began to push the gunman's chair forward until he could slip his bulk under the outstretched arm and stand behind the chair. The merc continued to push forward until Geoff cried out from the pain. Ginnie nodded to the Merc and he stepped back against the wall.

She smiled gently down at her captive as she moved to straddled his legs. He shook slightly as the pain felt as though his arms were going to come right out of their sockets. She took the tazer gun out of her waist band and set it to it's lowest setting, barely more than a static electricity shock from a door knob would be, and touched it to the now taught muscle of his shoulder just to the right of his armpit. The scream sent a shiver down her spine. She ran a finger down his cheek, noting that he had given up jerking away from her, too bad.

"Now here's how this game is played. I ask you the question once more. If you don't answer I do that again. I will continue to do so, for each word after that I am forced to say. Though I will be turning up the voltage each time." She smiled gently again. "You decide how long we play."

She settled her weight more fully on his legs, and cleared her throat softly. "Where is Hillman?"

She watched as his jaw tensed, bracing himself for the shock that would make his shoulder feel like it was going to shred apart very very slowly and he would feel every fissure of his anatomy. She waited a moment until he began to think that maybe she had been bluffing, and pressed the trigger on the tazer. Another shiver traveled her spine as his scream echoed around the room.

"Where..." She waited a moment, hoping he would talk, she really didn't want him to lose his mind. She knew that the human mind could only take so much before it began to shut itself down in preservation. If he didn't talk soon she would have to try something else. He didn't talk, so she pressed the trigger again, having moved the voltage up a click. His scream was beginning to annoy her, it was the exact same as the last time. She sighed before speaking again.

"Is..." He jerked, just a slight movement, but it was there nonetheless. He might just talk, she gave him a moment, before deciding she was wrong. As her finger moved against the trigger, he yelled.

"Alright!" His voice lowered and softened in rather pathetic defeat. "Alright...He...He" Geoff swallowed. What Hillman's men had done to him was nothing compared to this sadistic bitch and he just wanted her to stop, and he figured his odds at coming out of this alive rested with the lords and ladies of Freak Town. "He's got the fifth penthouse at the Piazza. At least he did as of five yesterday." He hung his head, as shame flushed his face.

Ginnie grinned as she stood up from him, and with one foot pushed him back against the wall. She crossed to him, bent low and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Now was that so hard, pumpkin?" She slid a hand through his hair, and pulled his phone from his pocket. "I need you to call in sick today. I really don't have time to try and hide my movements, so you get to do it for me."

The Mercs had released his hands, at her nod and he began to dial the phone. Ginnie stayed close as he spoke to his boss.

"Hey, boss. I'm gunna keep it on the low today. I spent the night pukin' my guts up. Did you still need me tonight?" He listened for a moment. "Right, then I'll see you tomorrow."

Ginnie took the phone and rewarded him with another kiss on his forehead. "My aren't you the good little actor. Now these nice men are going to take you to get a nice hot shower, some comfy jammies and a nice soft bed. I'll be around to check on you later."

She felt a little sad for him as his puppy dog eyes followed her across the room. He was hers now, and she had no doubt he would do anything she wanted him to, just so long as she didn't hurt him. Well some devotions were better than others.

She gave instructions for Geoff's care, and the packing and disposition of her things. Picking up her case by the door and pulling out her cell phone she headed for her room. The other line rang twice before the smooth voice of Ellis told her to leave a message.

"Ellis, it's Ginnie. He squealed. Hillman is in Penthouse Five at the Piazza or was as of yesterday at five PM. Geoff is in a cell, awaiting our need of him. Let me know if my assistance is further needed, until then I shall be asleep."

She hung up, and leaned heavily against the wall of the elevator as it carried her to her floor. Once in her rooms she peeled off her things leaving piles of red leather as she made her way to her bed. She fell face first on the bed and was almost instantly asleep.

((OOC Ginnie out. Lock up please))

((OOC Sorry for the huge delay, Ginnie decided to go on vacation, and my migraine yesterday brought her back to life.))