Nightmares... (lockable)

((Continued from Late Night with unwanted visitors))

The black car stopped outside Arons mansion. Jeeves stood in the door with a considerable rifle in his hands. A hard stare from Aron later, the rifle had dissappeared somewhere inside. Jeeves moved down the stairs to help with the table and the art equipment.

Aron felt tired. When Jeeves had called, he had been very close to getting a tall black haired drink. Then he had moved on to sving Meegan, which had ended up with him looking more like he average court jester, than a white knight in shining armour. As they walked up the stairs, he put an arm around Meegan.

"Is there anything you want? A drink? Something to eat? A warm bath?"

Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan leaned into his arm. Her body exhausted from the effort of not crying, but she was proud of herself for keeping the tears back. She knew once they started she'd become rather hysterical with them. Smiling at Jeeves as the entered, she spoke in a soft voice.

"I'd love a vodka martini, Grey Goose if you have it."

She glanced about the entry way, doing her best not to gawk. She'd grown up around places like this, but the sheer magnitude of them always left her a little awestruck.

"So where can I set up?" She was doing her best to ignore the vibes of fatigue and hunger comming off of Aron. 'Why the hell am I feeling what he does? He's only bitten me once. I'm not 'marked' by him. I shouldn't be feeling this.' She wondered in that moment if perhaps her feelings for Aron ran much deeper than she wanted them to. 'Damn. Just what I need.'
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
"A bloody marry for me Jeeves"

"Very good sir" Jeeves disappeared to accommodate their wishes.

Aron was slightly confused. He could somehow feel his own emotions...reflected in Meegans? Impossible! Humans with psycic powers were extremly rare, and he would surely have noticed if Meegan was one.

"Dear....humans usually read each others feelings fairly well without delving into dark sorcery. It's called body language"

Ofcourse. The whole thing had probably made him lose more of his composure than he was aware of. Nothing compared to what it had done to Meegan ofcourse....

"I think we can set you up in the library....or one of the guest rooms if you prefer?"
Meegan 18 years ago
"Any place with a stereo. Does the library have one?" She smiled at him. He had pushed his feelings back ans the vibes were gone, so she felt free to let her more positive emotions through.

"Unless of course you object to punk music."
"Well...I think the Bose thing might be allright for the purpose. I like to listen to music when I study. I haven't really had time to listen to a whole lot of punk music. Might be...interresting" he said with a smile.

"In here"

He opened a door which lead into the huge library, with floor to roof bookshelves. In the middle were several chairs and a comfy couch, all around a mahogany table. On one of the shelves was a black Bose installation. Small satelite speakers were subtly hanging in the roof.

"Will this do?"
Meegan 18 years ago
A bright smile lit Meegan's face. She had no idea you could put so many books in one room. She had massive shelves in three room of her home and still didn't have this many books. She turned to Aron, her awe making her voice a little breathy.

"It's perfect." She saw that her little table had already been set up and her kit waiting silently upon it. She gave Aron's cheek another light kiss in thanks, and walked to her kit. From one of the side pockets she pulled a small zippered CD keeper. She flipped through the sleeves, before pulling one out. She walked over to the sound system and put in the disk, then flipped through again, she found four in all to put into the machine. 'That should be plenty.'

Meegan fiddled with knobs for a few moments then had Bad Religion's Infected blaring through the room. She turned around to grin at Aron, and went back to her table, to pull begin pulling her things from it.

((You can find an MP3 of Infected, here.))
Aron gave himself a mental cold shower to put out the fire Meegans lips had just started. He raised his eyebrow slightly at the music. It was hardly Schubert, but at least there seemed to be a bit of thought behind the words, which was rare these days.

Jeeves entered with two drinks on a tray. "One bloody marry, and one grey goose / Noilly Prat vodka martini." The martini with the mandatory olive on a toothpick.

Aron took his drink, the dark red colour telling him that there was blood in it. He took a sip, and immediatly felt like someone had just fixed the safety valve on his internal steam engine. It would make it much easier to be around Meegan.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan's body moved to the music as she got her things set up. She loved Bad Religion. It could always get here into the right mood to create, not to mention dance like the uncoordinated fool she was. It didn't matter to her that she had no rhythm, she rarely danced in public anyway. She began to sing along quielty, since she was tone deaf, she didn't want to offend the musicians. God had given her a talent to draw not for music and she was more than willing to accept that.

When she had everything set up, she looked around the room to find something to sit on. Her eyes lit upon a footstool that would be perfect and a little sound of delight escped her. She drug it to the table, then turned to Aron.

She needed men's fashions and she had the perfect model in the room with her. She preferred to do the men's stuff with a model, but used photo references when she didn't have a model available. She grinned at him, tapping a manicured nail to her front teeth.

"Have you ever been a model, Aron?"

'Oh, shit, I just asked that and now I'm going to have to ask if he minds sitting mostly naked on a chair infront of me. Yeah that's going to make it easy to concentrate.' Her grin, however, did not waiver.
He smiled as he saw how the music affected her. Her love was genuine, and not a result of "ohh, everyone else is doing this". Her voice was untrained and she managed to not hit any of the notes at all, which was quite a feat. Some training might find the hidden potential though, but that was a worry for another day.

Her question surprised him. He had imagined hours of small talk and yoga things would have been needed to bring her mind of the evenings events. It would however appear that Meegan had her own ideas about how she might get over it.

"No...not in a very very long time. I would ofcourse be honored to..."
Meegan 18 years ago
'Go for the gusto Meegan. This way you can keep your mind on work and Aron and not the fact that you nearly lost your life, or your life as you know it.' Her grin widened as her hand went to her hip.

"Great! Strip down to your boxers and find some place comfortable to sit."

'I wonder if Panos had any intention of letting me live, I truely hope he does not plan to make me a servant of some kind, -that- would suck.' The un-intended pun made her giggle out loud.
"Strip down to my...boxers? Right...slightly different than I remember it. But as long as you get what you want from it..." he chuckled.

He gracefully took of his clothes and neatly folded them in a stack. Grabbing chair he asked "Any particular pose you'd want?"
Meegan 18 years ago
She ignored the little rush in her belly when Aron's clothes came off. The quicker heartbeat was a little more difficult, but she managed. 'He's a sexy man and if I didn't have work to do, I'd spend the night sketching him.' She perched herself on the little stool, and took a piece of charcoal from the case.

"Just get comfortable. I'm just going to be using you as a muscle refernce." That sounded so very wrong, even to her ears. She swallowed against the tug in her belly, and looked down at her blank paper.
Aron leaned back in the chair, he was enjoying this quite a lot. He found the whole thing very amusing, and wondered when he would burst out laughing. Though, if Meegan really wanted to work, he didn't intend to stop her. At least not yet.

"Muscle reference? Any particular muscles you're...interrested in? I'll have to know so you can view them proberly ofcourse"

He wasn't being very nice, and he knew it. The temptation to tease was, however, far too great.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan made a face at Aron. She knew when she was being teased. Her eyes however had a hard time going to her paper. She cleared her throat and shook her head just a bit. 'Just Draw Meegan. You can handle it.'

She put carcoal to paper and began to sketch, for each muscle group she would look up, glance at Aron, rip her eyes away and go back to the sketch. When she had the body in the position she wanted, she took out a bit of double sided tape and taped the naked form to the desk and began to trace several copies of it. When she had five she set them aside and began to sketch over the first form she'd made.

"You're a very good subject, Aron. I shall have to use you more often."
Aron sad perfectly still, his eyes constantly resting on Meegan. His mind was elsewhere. Getting Meegan to relax was a great first step, but what about tomorrow? And the day after? Ofcourse he'd get her something to protect herself with, but against this particular vampire it would hardly be enough. He could just turn her ofcourse. Problem solved. But did she want that? And if he asked, would she just say yes out of fear?

The sound of Meegans voice brought him back to the room. He decided to worry about the future later.

"You think so? Well, I can assure you you're free to use me any way you'd like"
Meegan 18 years ago
Her tinkling laughter could be heard over the music. She went back to sketching a pair of rouched black pants on the figure. She thought maybe they would be leather, depending on how the sketch came out. She had so many questions to ask Aron and didn't really know where to start. 'Just pick on I guess.'

"Aron, do you think he'll come back?"
He sighed. Might as well get it over with.

"Yes...I think it's very likely he will find you again. He only gave you up tonight because he wasn't hungry and didn't wish to fight. What we will do to stop him is your choice....There are some options...and I am not overly thrilled by any of them. It seems they will either turn your life upside down, or involve far too much risk"
Meegan 18 years ago
She had finished the outline of the pants and had taken out a light gray colored pencil as Aron had spoken. Her heart fluttered when he had said Panos would be back. She fought the knot of fear out of her belly with the soothing motion of her coloring. She took a deep breath and forged ahead.

"What are my choices? I can't kill him. Since my cross had no effect on you, I can only assume silver bullets, stakes, and crosses have no effect either. And I don't see myself carrying around a flame thrower. What am I supposed to do hire a vampire body guard and only work nights?"

She sighed, she was getting carried away here and needed to calm herself. To do so she took several deep breaths and went back to her coloring.

"I'm sorry, that was unfair. What, realisticly are my choices?"
He felt her words as a whip on his back. She had a right ofcourse. After all, it was him who had put her in this situation in the first place.

"Ofcourse we can be killed. I assure you that a stake through the heart will, if not always kill us, then weaken us so much we can be tied up and left in the sunlight. Fire, high caliber guns, explosive bullets. Decapitation and massive loss of blood works wonders as well. The problem is ofcourse, to actually hit a vampire with either."

He sighed.

"Other options include staying here or at the hotel from dusk til dawn, or becomming a nosferatu yourself. I'm not overly thrilled by any of these ideas, but until I know more, it's the best I can offer"
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan slowly put her pencil down. She had fully shaded the pants and had begun to sketch in a fishnet tank. Just as slowy she stood and went to stand before the fire place. 'Become a vampire...those hve to be the thre scariest words since words began.' Her hand went to touch her heart, she was afraid it had already stopped it's natural life giving beat. 'That is just not an option. But then neither is stay here or a hotel or being cooped up from dusk til dawn with a damned body guard.' She sighed softly.

"That bastard has fucking ruined my life."

Suddenly, Bad Religion was not soothing in anyway. She stalked to the stereo and mashed the off button much harder than she should have. The silence that followed was just palpable with her anger.

"All because I needed to work late, this asshole comes walzing into my life. Killing two of my guards. Now I have to turn my life up-side-fucking-down. I'm being punished for something. That has to be it."

She flopped herself into one of the arm chairs, staring angry eyes at Aron.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do now?"
Anger. The anger of despair. He had expected as much. What he hadn't expected was the anger being directed at him, but in a way, it was only fair. Had he sticked to his own code of behavior, Meegan would not have known about vampires. He would have made her ridicule her own suspicion as he had with so many others. Then she would not have resisted this other vampire, and there was a fair chance she would now have been in the ICU, recovering within a couple of weeks, and returning to her old life.
But he hadn't, so she wouldn't.

"If you hadn't then the police migth have another bestial murder case on their hands...."

"The only thing you might be punished for is me...." he said with a sadness in his voice.
"I...the best course of action might be if you stayed here, or at that hotel I mentioned from dusk til dawn. In the meantime I will find some information on this man. Perhaps enough to neutralize him..."