Board skin

Blood spatters.../purr! You'll notice that alexis red and subsilver are still options but you cannot select them because i'm forcing this as the default. Once this one gets a little more customized, we'll have 1 alternative but its not gonna be like TAC1 with like 10 choices. I hate editing in code for every skin when something changes =/

Temprah 19 years ago
Skin looks great! The vials is a neat idea =) My only thing is I'd like to say.. black backgrounds are sooo much nicer than white =/
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
I totally agree with you but we wanted to keep it work safe =/ Black backgrounds draw unwanted employer attention for some =/ Believe me, I was all about black, but this is also a nice change from TAC1's default skin. This is separate from tac but not - can ya dig it? =D
Temprah 19 years ago
*hughughug* I likey the black one you did!!! And yeah I could see where the black would be a boss magnet, no one seys up there apps on a black screen so it's an obvious non work thingie. Luckily for me my monitors back is to whoever walks up so I can do the old alt tab or minimize.. I have gotten quick draw speed at that lately LOL!
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
Yeah I added in ad infinitium for those who wanted black. It was made from the same creator of Nosebleed. Dig the vamp crayon Anulien did? /snort
Mai 19 years ago
Looks great I have nosebleed on one account and ad infinitum on the other.