Nachton Airstrip, Private Jets Only

Cyrus disembarked the private jet at 3am. The tarmac held only one blackwindowed hummer and a driver looking distinctly impressed.

The jet had taken him from his home in China to Nachton in good time. He had slept the entire trip and was ravenous. The agency had sent over a female driver too, just as he had requested. Good, a light snack before getting to the hotel was what he needed.

The 30something female stood awaiting her passenger. She was told Mr. Arslantai was a bit ecentric but was to be given the best. She watched as a cute guy jumped from the plane, ignoring the stairs entirely. He had a black leather backpack slung over one shoulder. She could see the glint of light on metal, which ment he was just some goth guy who got a lucky ride in the jet. She watched the stairs for her passenger.

Cyrus saw her evaluate him and dismiss him out of hand. Ah well, he could either play it up or ride her hard. He decided to make her feel guilty and thus more apt to take him up on his desire for a snack.

Smiling he checked her out. Not bad in the cute uniform but her hair was pinned up in some silly style that kept it all close to her scalp, that would never do.

"Hey, how you doin?" Cyrus asked her as soon as he got close enough to note the soft blue of her eyes.

"I am fine thank you sir, just waiting on my passenger." she responded polietly.

He grinned and nipped at the hoop encircling his lower lip on the left side.
"Oh yeah? Whos that?"

He watched her eyes widden and scan down his body again. Taking in the silk shirt that hung open and untucked, black leather pants that felt and looked like chamios and boots adorned with buckles and spikes.

"I am waiting for Mr. Arse land tea" she mispronounced his name horribly.

With a wince he corrected her
"Its pronounced Are sland tay" with a grin he produced his card and ID for her. "Why dont you show me into the car, I would love to have you show me all there is to offer."

She was still studying his identification when he handed her up into the hummer and joined her with a soft closing of the door. When she looked up at his golden eyes he was very close and kissed her firmly, holding the back of her head to him. She was dazed and blurry eyed by the time he strung kisses down her neck. The extasy from the bite made her head swim and finally pass out.

Licking his lips and her neck he straightened her up and got himself a glass of sake while he waited for her to rouse so she could drive him to the hotel.

This was going to be a nice visit.

((Lock please.))