Picnics and flowers (open)

The cab pulled up infront of the gardens, with a slight jerk. Meegan lifted her head off of Rachyl's shoulder and gave the cabbie his fare. They climbed from it's cool interior into the heat of the day. 'Well at least it will be cooler in the shade.' Meegan settled her purse on her shoulder and the bag in her hand. She took Rachyl's hand with her free one and set off to find some shade.

Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl led Meegan from the path, over towards where they'd met for the fireworks. "I saw a great spot under a tree, when we were here last, that would be perfect for a picnic..."

Rounding the corner, Rachyl saw the two benches, more than a body's length apart, the soft grass between them, and the overhanging oak tree. "Right here," she said, and took the blanket from Meegan to spread it on the ground.

With the blanket out and down, she slid off her shoes at the edge of the blanket, and hitched up her skirt just enough to kneel carefully at a corner. Reaching up to Meegan, she said,
"Hand me the food, I'll spread it out. Take your shoes off, the grass feels great."
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan crouched and unbuckled both of her shoes. Straightening she toed them off and stood in the cool grass. With a grin she started handing food to Rachyl. When she was finished she set the bag aside and unzipped her skirt. She set the lower half next to her shoes and then lowered herself onto the the balnket, curling her bare legs beneath her. Shelly had thoughtfully included bottled water for them, Meegan took one, opened it and took a cooling sip.

"Well that came in handy."
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl couldn't help but stare as Meegan's silky, tanned legs came into view. "Very practical wardrobe choice!"
Giggling, she took out utensils and napkins, then set the food containers in front of them. Opening the one closest her, she realized it was entirely too green to be mushroom, and swapped it for Meegan's.

A thought crystallized in her mind. She opened her mouth to speak, but shook her head.
"That train of thought can wait til after we eat."
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan laughed brightly, as she picked up her quiche and set the cover on the blanket beside her. She took a deep breath before plunging her fork into the middle.

"Oh, this is lovely. I've never had the broccoli before." Meegan grinned around her mouthful. "How's yours?"
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl made faces around the mouthful of food she carefully, slowly chewed. After she swallowed, she pondered a moment. "It tastes like mushrooms and marshmallows with just a hint of egg. It's not bad, but it needs something."

She was about to take another forkful of her own, but diverted her fork towards Meegan's dish. Spearing a morsel, she raised it to her mouth, giggling at the look of shock on the other's face, and made a "vroom" sound as she "flew" it back to Meegan, then towards her lips.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan lifted an eyebrow, but dutifully opened her mouth to take in the bite of egg pie. "I'll thank you never to do that again, please." With a grin for Rachyl, she scooped another forkful from the center of the quiche, avoiding as much of the crust as possible. She preferred getting a large slice instead of an individual pie, since it was easier to avoid the crust that way.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl's eyes narrowed. "Do which? Fly my fork, or try to snitch your food?"

Rachyl stuck her tongue out at Meegan, and slid another morsel into her mouth. After she finished chewing, she commented, "Would be good with salsa or ketchup. It's just very... flat."
Meegan 18 years ago
"Both acctually" Meegan grinned when Rachyl mentioned putting something so vile as ketchup on such well made quiche. 'Poor girl, hasn't had much exposure to fine quisine.' The thought made her chuckle out loud.

"I'm going to sit here and pretend you didn't say that."
Rachyl 18 years ago
"What? Okay, maybe a little oregano or Mrs. Dash. I just think it's flat, and I don't care much for it. Next time I'll get an omelette or something."

Nonetheless, Rachyl scooped the last bit of quiche into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully on it. She reached to the fruit containers with one hand, and with the other, a bottle of water. Sipping from it, she watched, amused, as Meegan played with the little bit of quiche left, mostly attached to the crisp crust around the edges. She tried to hide it behind the bottle, but Meegan caught her smirking.
Meegan 18 years ago
"First that has to be the most disgusting thing next to putting ketchup on it that you have said today, and second I don't like crust, never have. Pie, pizza, anything with a crust."

Meegan grinned, placed the cover back on her container and picked up her fruit. She'd noted on the menu, that the sweet yogurt dip was low-cal/carb and she was curious to know if it tased good, as such things usually did not. She opened the little container for it and plunked a strawberry in. She bit into the berry and the juice ran down her chin making her giggle, the dip however was very good.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl pointed to her chin, hoping Meegan would get the hint that something was dripping down, but alas, it seemed her blondeness was taking control of her senses for the moment.

So Rachyl straightened in her kneeling position, hooked a finger into Meegan's cleavage, and pulled the woman close. Voice low, she commented,
"There's something rather sexy about a woman with unchecked liquids dribbling down her body."

Her tongue reached out to catch the drip from falling off Meegan's chin, then slid up her lower lip. Pliant muscle retracted with a soft pop, and Rachyl placed a playful kiss on Meegan's plush lips before lowering herself to her heels.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan blinked in surprise, at Rachyl's actions. 'That has to be the sexiest thing anyone has ever done to, with or around me.' Meegan grinned at Rachyl and finished her berry, as she settled back in her spot.

"Perhaps I should let my liquids flow unchecked more often."
Rachyl 18 years ago
"Honestly? I wouldn't mind. I also wouldn't mind helping them flow, either, though you know, you did have the voice activated shower installed, so we'd just end up fighting over the amazing thing anyway."

Though she giggled, Rachyl's eyes visibly darkened, and heat began to bloom in her belly. She continued rambling, which she tended to do around Meegan, or at least, be a little more freer with what she thought.

Of course, it could have been the martini she chugged not half an hour ago...

"Oh, and I'm -not- replacing another one of your keyboards, either. You either need to get one of those voice-typing programs, or put a cover on it. Smoothies and coffee on your desk is just bad."

Redness blossomed on her face as she remembered exactly why the smoothie and coffee had been dumped in the keyboard.

It happened on Tuesday of the past week. She had been teasing Meegan all day, then in the sauna at lunch, kept pushing buttons. Not to mention a few soft spots, eliciting a few gasps and a few more pleading "please, please stop" looks - then she had kissed Meegan while she sat in her office chair, and the other had picked her up, then pushed her up onto the desk, hands flailing, hungry lips roaming.

Meegan glared playfully at her, sticking just the tip of her tongue out between her lips. It was stained a lovely strawberry red.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't complain about that one."
Meegan 18 years ago
"Yes, maybe you shouldn't"

Meegan bit into a slice of apple and let the blush come unbidden to her cheeks. That had been a very interesting if frustrating day, bt she'd gotten a new keyboard out of the deal, something she'd meant to do for a while, not to mention several mind blowing orgasms. Oddly, she wasn't really in the mood for sex today. 'I'll have to mark my calendar, I haven't had a first in a long time.' Still grinning she finished her apple.

"Oh guess what I bought in Richmond yesterday."
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl shrugged, grinning at Meegan's blush. "I really couldn't guess. I was wrong when you bought the upgrade for your Blackberry (which you left at home today, by the way), the new purse, the wireless vibrator, and the candle melter thing... So couldn't you please just tell me?"
Meegan 18 years ago
"I did?" Startled out of her teasing, Meegan picked up her purse and rumaged through it. She found the little black phone thingy and pulled it out. "No I didn't it's just dead." She went back to rumaging and came up with a small thin black rectangle. "But I have a charged battery here." She removed the back of her phone, took out the dead battery, put in the fresh one, replaced the back and depressed the on/off button. The Blackberry happily chirped back to life and Meegan grinned.

"There all fixed." Her shopping completely gone from her mind now.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl nodded sagely. "Wise you have become, young grasshopper. Extra batteries always useful for techie-chick on the go."

She bowed her head as if she were a swami or a mentor of some sort, and couldn't help bursting into giggles when she straightened. Meegan joined her briefly.

"So what did you buy yesterday, hmm?"
Meegan 18 years ago
"Oh, right." Meegan shoved everything back into her purse. She rolled her knees up so that she was on her bottom instead of her ankles, then stretched her legs out, and leaned back on her elbows, crossing her ankles. All the while she was getting control of her train of thought.

"I found this amazing vase shop, I think every single space was taken up with some kind of vase or another. It was called the Vase Place, only the poor woman said it vayce since that rhymes with place, dreadful really." Meegan waved her hand in dismissal. "Anyway, I found an entire wall of cut crystal vases, in more shapes than one could possibly imagine. So I bought seven, to go on that empty table in my office, you know the one by the book shelf."

Meegan reached out and popped a grape into her mouth, grinning.

"A round bowl looking one, one that looks like a genie's bottle, another that looks upside down, which is very cool, because I still can't figure out how it stands up. Then there is one that is a curvey wave, a rather plain looking vase, but you should see the cut work in it, fabulous and the last one is like two vases fused together to form a circle. I think I nearly gave the woman apoplexy buying nine vases at once."

Meegan's smile grew a little as she bit into another piece of fruit.

"I found this amazing blue and yellow one that is in the exact colors of my sunroom and I found one for you too, but you will just have to wait until Monday since that is when they are being delivered."
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl listened intently as Meegan described the vases she'd purchased, and wondered briefly what they'd put in all of them.

So when Meegan said that she'd bought one for Rachyl, she was astonished and happy.
"Thank you! Though you do know you didn't have to do that."

"Not to mention I don't have anywhere to put it at home..." she thought. She tried not to let her disappointment override her emotions, and focused on being pleased and thankful.
Meegan 18 years ago
"I know that. but I wanted to, besides it will look fabulous in your office."

Meegan popped the last bit of fruit into her mouth and closed the containers. She rolled over onto her belly and laid her head on her crossed arms, mostly because the straps criss-crossing on her bum, were hurting her.

"I thought we could but something different in them each month, like leave them empty, then household items like coins and paper clips, then like different colors of sea glass, or marbles. I think that would be fun. Oh!" She lifted her head and looked at Rachyl, her smile big and bright. "At Christmas we could put in tree ornaments and poinsettia leaves and things, oh that will be neat. What do you think?"