Taking a break. (lock please)

Priscilla stepped out of her forest green Sedan into the afternoon sun. She closed her eyes, stretched her arms upward, arching her back, to shake off the stiffness of driving. Letting the sun soak into her closed eyelids she breathed in a fresh breath of warm air. Letting the air escape her, she opened her eyes to take in her surroundings.

"Santo Talpa.", Priscilla said to herself as she eyed the gigantic building in front of her. The Grand Piazza stood fully erect and beautiful, beconing her to stare at it in wonder. The fifty story hotel was fit for a king she thought to herself. With a smile, she started forward. Admiring the beautiful detail work in the glass and marble of her new home, Cilla smiled inside. She ran her fingers along the cool smooth surface of the steel approaching the front desk.

After getting a room with a view, as she had suggested, she started up towards it. She had told the man behind the check-in counter that she wanted the highest room available so she could overlook her new town. He had smiled at her slyly and obliged her to the fiftith floor and said she'd like the view quite well. Thanking him, she now found herself riding up the elegant elevator. She waited.
"Quite a long ride to my room." she said to noone at all. Finally the doors opened, to her suprise they opened directly infront of her room. "Ah, here we go. Room 502."

Dragging her small suitcase into the room, she set it down on her bed.
"A small siesta for me, then I'll have to check this place out." Fumbling with the alarm clock beside her bed, she set it for 6 p.m., fluffed up her pillow and lay down to let the bed envelope her. Drifting off to sleep was difficult, she looked forward to exploring her new town and all it had to offer. After her nap though, she'd be refreshed enough to take in her surroundings of Natchon without missing anything.