I'm home ((ooc))

Hi. I got home last night. We had a nice week. It was good to see my family.

Unfortunatelly, one of my close friend's was killed in the line of duty yesterday and I found out this morning. I'm not up for much. I will catch up on monday. Have a good weekend.

Serena 18 years ago
*hug*
Nyra 18 years ago
Welcome home. I am glad you had a good time. I am also so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how that feels, it gets better with time, lots of time but till then *big hugs and comfort*!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Welcome home dear. /hug
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Welcome back, very sorry about your friend....
Mai 18 years ago
Welcome back, sorry to hear about your friend.
Priscilla 18 years ago
Aww sweety. /hugs you
Welcome home, I'm very sorry to hear of your friend.
Meegan 18 years ago
Thank you for all the hugs. They help tremendously. I am much better today, than yesterday, and I will be better tomorrow. And by the time I can visit with my friend I will be able to hold her up.

I just want to say;

God bless families that send their sons and daughters to fight for our freedom. We are blessed that this young man gave his life to keep us free.

((Pardon me, I'm going to be very Pro-American in my speaking for a while.))
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Don't worry about it, I think we understand, though it's one of those subjects it might be better to avoid. Like religion. Everyone have their own opinions and they tend to get fairly pissed at others.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Understandable. I would have to agree with Aron, views differ and not everyone is American here.
Meegan 18 years ago
Thanks guys!