An interesting discovery (lock pls)

The night was young and the streets still filled with those out for an evening's entertainment. Driving around aimlessly for almost an hour now, Amberelle sat at a red light and tapped her finger impatiently. She'd been searching in vain for someplace that looked like a good place to blow off some steam and scratch the itch that always came after a good fight and feeding. After weaving through downtown and its clubs and spots she was at the edge of it, contemplating turning around.

A group of six or seven wildly dressed youths ran across the street in front of her, laughing. With her top down, she could hear how one of them was filling in the others about the club they were headed to. One girl smacked him and squealed, 'Vampires no WAY!'

Amby turned her head slightly, curiosity peaked. The light turned green and the car behind her honked. Ignoring it she was watching puzzled as one of the men with the group lifted a manhole cover and they all started climbing down. 'A club.. in the sewers? With vampires? Hmm.. well, no sunlight.. Would make sense.' She glanced down at her outfit. It wasn't too different from what they'd been wearing. Not as flashy, but it would do.

She floored the gas and the car did a tire smoking u-turn. Just a couple blocks down she'd seen a nice lot to park at so she dropped off her car and headed back on foot. Once back at that corner she walked to the manhole and paused.

'Do I really want to go down..' She lifted the lid and grimaced at the sour water smell with other ripe odors mingled in. The faint sound of splashing footsteps and the strong sense of many scents mingling convinced her that there was something down there at least. 'Could be like one of the wild clubs you read about in the old Paris catacombs. I could deal with that!'

Her jaw set, she lifted the back of her overcoat over one arm, like the train of an evening gown, and made her way down the ladder. She followed the scents and the faint voices she could hear echoing around. It was dim so she walked slowly until she could see a lit area with a couple of huge men that were obviously guarding something.

She dropped her coat tails and ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it some. 'At least I already redid my makeup after I ate. Wish I'd brought some perfume to get rid of this smell, oh well.. maybe next time.'

Walking up she saw it was indeed an entrance and made her way through and into the elevator with a couple of others.

((OOC Amby out!)