The New Neighbor

Meegan slid her fingers into her purse as he held open the back door for her. She pulled out her key card and started up the stairs. She'd surreptitiously checked and was happy that her dress had not even been smudged. When they reached her door she slid in the key and opened the door. She held it open with her foot and keyed in her alarm code. Dill came barking happily to the door until he spied the stranger that matched the new smell and began to growl.

"Dill! Hush! Go to bed in the sunroom. Go!"

The silky brown dog turned and retreated to the sunroom, his tail between his legs.

"That was wierd."As she spoke,Meegan moved into the kitchen and pulled a couple of glasses from her cabinet and then crouched by the island and pulled out a bottle of Balmenach Scotch. "He's usually very friendly. How do you take your scotch?"

Milazo 18 years ago
"On the rocks," he said absently, still watching the dog. Damn animals always seemed to know. Drev had fed before he left yesterday, so he wouldn't need Meegan for that. There was another hunger that brought him here. 'Don't worry, little mut. Your mistress is safe for now.'

Turning back to Meegan, he smiled.
"Nice place. I think your kitchen's a little bigger than mine, though."
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan reached into the freezer and pulled several square cubes from the little textured glass bowl they collected in.

"Nice place. I think your kitchen's a little bigger than mine, though."

She dumped a few cubes into each glass, laughing. "It is, and your's is bigger than Mrs. C's. But your living room/den space is bigger than mine, and so is your master bathroom."

Meegan poured the rich amber liquid into the glasses and handed one to Drev.

"Hungry?"
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev took the offered glass with a nod of gratitude. "No, thanks." He took a sip of the scotch, his eyes never leaving her. Should he just take her right here and now, or should he play it cool. He'd gotten a glimpse of her butt when she was getting their drinks, and had smiled approvingly. Three for three.

After a short hesitation, he decided to play it cool. She obviously knew what she wanted, so he might as well let her go about it at her own pace.

"I admire your work," he said conversationally and truthfully. He leaned a hip against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest, holding the glass up to his lips for another sip.
Meegan 18 years ago
"Thank you." Meegan sipped her drink and sighed softly as the liquor warmed her belly. "Do you wear any of it?"

Meegan moved away from the kitchen island toward the archway, she inclided her head at him inviting him to follow. She walked into her bedroom and turned right. She picked up a small black remote and turned on the gas in the round fire place.
Milazo 18 years ago
Pushing off from the counter, he followed her. "I think I might have worn a couple pieces on stage," he said, swinging his eyes around the tastefully decorated condo. "In public, I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt. And to be honest, I don't usually look at the name on the tags."

His eyes landed on her body again as they entered her bedroom, and he noticed the tantalizing sway of her hips again. He could feel a stirring deep down. Gooseflesh sent a chill down his spine when the fireplace lit up rather suddenly. He was certainly no friend to fire, being what he was, however over the years he's been able to gain control over the aversion. This flame was well contained anyway, and what kind of a host would thrust a burning brand into their guest's face.

"But I know I've heard Vanessa mention your label before, so I'm sure she's worked some of your pieces into my wardrobe over the years."
Meegan 18 years ago
"Well it's nice to know that such a talent as yourself would remember me." She chuckled softly as she crossed the room to the chest next to her closet. She trailed a finger across a crimson bedspread embroidered with pillow-sized golden roses. She stopped, opened the bottom drawer of seven and pulled out several things.

"I need to get out of this dress,before I stain it. I don't think my luck will hold out much longer. Make yourself at home."
Milazo 18 years ago
With a smile, Drev glanced around and meandered over to the bookshelf. The only chairs in the room were near the fire. He stood casually, head tilted to the right, reading the titles along the spines of the books. He half expected her to strip and change right where she was, so he turned just enough to provide sufficient privacy. Even though he wanted to watch, even help her out of it. 'Take it easy, big boy,' a voice in him admonished. All in due time.

"How long've you been in Nachton?" he asked as he continued to peruse her books. He recognized a good many of the titles, a little surprised at the wide variety. He sipped his drink as he browsed, conscious of the hint of movement at the very edge of his peripheral vision.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan stepped just inside the bathroom, and turned on the light. Her shadow played across the floor as she moved. Reaching behind her she pulled down the zipper of her dress, and pulled it from her shoulders, letting the entire thing flutter to the floor in a silky pool. She stepped from the pool and pulled her panties off, tossing them on top of her dress.

She debated a shower for a moment, but didn't want to keep her guest waiting. Her stomache rumbled as she pulled a black silk camisole with a small silver dragon just over her navel, as though trying to protect or steal the dangling diamond on the loop peircing her skin, over her head. She frowned down at her belly. 'I'll have to take care of that soon.'

She slipped into matching silk panties with a mirrored dragon, a hint of her tattoo showed just above the hip of her panties, abd between where her camisole fell and they began on her back. It made her feel sexy to have those bits of her secret showing. She put the kimono style robe that completed the set around her shoulders. It's dragon was a huge monster whose head peeked over her shoulder and tail wrapped around her legs. She knotted the sash and left the room.

"Find anything interesting?"
Milazo 18 years ago
"Find anything interesting?"

"Quite a bit, actually," Drev said before turning around to face his host.

He was able to keep the surprise from his face, but he wasn't able to keep his eyes from wandering up and down her body. Even though most of it was hidden under a gorgeous robe. It hadn't been what he'd expecting her to change into, but it didn't matter now. He felt that familiar stirring again, centering in his groin and spreading outward.

He had a sudden, strong urge to use his telekinesis to rip that sash away, but he crushed the temptation. Take it easy, he chided himself again.

"You look comfortable," he said with a slightly mischievous grin, wondering what - if anything - she had on underneath the kimono.
Meegan 18 years ago
"I am." She saw the hunger in his eyes and was pleased with her wardrobe choice. She picked up her scotch from the lingerie chest and crossed the room. She finished off the two fingers she had poured herself, she took a piece of ice out of the glass, sucking the liquor off of it. She set it back in the glass and the glass on the shelf behind Drev. She licked the moisture off of her fingers, as she looked up at her guest. It took everything in her not to grin at him and race him to the bed. 'Slow down just a bit Meegan, seduction is an art form not to be rushed.'

"Shall we sit and discuss my literary collection? Or did you have something else in mind?"
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev watched her, his eyes certainly glowing with lust now. He could practically feel the aura of seduction eminating from her.

"Shall we sit and discuss my literary collection? Or did you have something else in mind?"

He heard the question, but chose to ignore it for now.

"Did you design this?" he asked, lightly touching the tips of his fingers to the smooth fabric over her abdomen. His eyes were moving between hers and the frilly top of a bra or camisole hiding underneath. Without realizing it, he had moved closer to her, their chests less than an inch from touching.
Meegan 18 years ago
"Yes actually, I did." Her heart started to pound she the silk carressed her body where he'd touched it. She did her best to keep her breath under control, but it traitorously hitched anyway. Her fingers went to the nose of the dragon, as she spoke.

"Though not for Gothic-ah, for a friend's line. She only does lingerie."
Milazo 18 years ago
"I'd love to see what other lingerie you've designed," he said, his smooth, melodic voice barely more than a whisper. His fingers firmed their caress as his head tilted just a tiny bit to bring his lips a fraction of a millimeter closer to Meegan's. The fingers drifted to the curve of her waist, inviting her in.

A faint warning went off in his head. 'Are you sure you want to do this?' it asked in a nagging voice. 'You live right beneath her, and it might lead to some uncomfortable bumpings-into in the future...' But they were already past that point. They'd probably be even more uncomfortable if he didn't let the situation unfold on its own.

"I'm sure they're all very appealing," he added, still leaning forward with all the speed of the glaciers glowing in his eyes.
Meegan 18 years ago
"I'll..."Her breath hitched again, as he moved his hands on her waist. "show you some time."

He moved closer to her again, and her resolve crumbled. She closed the tiny gap between them and pressed her lips to his. A soft moan escaping her throat, as her body melted against the hard muscles of his chest. Meegan's hand splayed across his pectoral and found the irregular shape of a piercing. 'A man after my heart.' She thought as the tug in her belly became a hum.
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev was caught a little off guard by the suddenness of the kiss, but he wasn't surprised. Her lips were warm and moist against his. Her hand was on his chest, the circular barbell through his nipple pressing into her palm. The hand that had been teasing her side slipped behind her and settled into the small of her back. He pulled her gently against the line of his body. His other hand came to rest on her hip. She felt thin and lean, but hard and tone at the same time.

He kept the kiss slow and sensual, taking the time to feel her body against him. Her breasts were pressed against his chest and he could feel those hard nipples again. She must be pierced, he said to himself as his tongue peeked out from between his lips to taste her lower lip with a feather touch.

An interesting girl you are...
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan nearly melted into a puddle when he pressed her against his body. Fire raced through her, thousands of of fingers, raidiating from where his body touched her's.

Her lips parted slightly when his tongue brushed her lip. Her strength of will was being slowly over taken by lust and if she didn't get control soon, she'd have to take him right here next to her most favorite of her books.

With a small whimper, she hoped he didn't hear, she pulled back and looked up into his eyes.
Milazo 18 years ago
Looking down at her, Drev licked the taste of her lips from his. His hands stayed where they were, though they relented in their attempts to pull her ever closer. His eyebrow arched just a little bit, voicing a silent question: Something wrong?
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan took several deep breaths, before she shook her head at the question in his eyes. She let her head rest on his shoulder for just a moment, before begining to trail light kisses up his neck and along his jaw.

With a short fluttery breath, she pressed her lips to his once more.
Milazo 18 years ago
Drev welcomed the return of her lips. He slipped his tongue gently between her luscious lips as his hands resumed their pull. He became aware then of the bulge growing between his legs when her thigh pressed against it. It sent a bolt of desire up his spine, making him gasp into her mouth.

He became incredibly curious about her chest then; wanting to find out for sure if she had metal through her nipples. Reaching out with his mind, as though it were a third arm, he tugged gently on the end of her sash with his telekinesis. He didn't pull hard; he kept it slow and gentle so it seemed like the sash was working itself loose by the slight motions of their bodies. To aid this, he began moving the hand on her back in small circles, working his way slowly down the curve toward her buttocks.
Meegan 18 years ago
He gasped and she moaned as her thigh pressed between his thighs. Her hand move onhis chest so that she could brush her thumb across his nipple, pressing the metal into his flesh. The arm that was tucked under his, moved down his back untill her fingers rested just inside the waistband of his jeans.

She felt her robe loosen, and began to grow impatient to feel his flesh on her's. She moved her fingers again, pulling the hem of his t-shirt from his pants. Slipping her hand under it, she sighed softly as she felt his warm skin against her hand.