Bored restless (lockable)

She'd noticed the new 'Net cafe on her way home from work the day before, and decided she didn't want to be at home, bored out of her skull.

"Especially since I want to go out, and can't find any companions at the moment..."

So at nearly nine, she decided to ride down to the cafe.

She guided her bike inside, and the clerk looked like he was about to say something, when she saw him glance about - and she glanced too - and realized the place was basically empty. Then he stared at her chest, which she realized was still just barely covered by the blue and black bodice.

She put six dollars on the counter after reading the priceboard.
"I'll pay for any drinks or snacks when I leave. I won't dump anything. These machines are checked on a regular basis for spyware, viruses, trojans and the like?" She didn't want to take any chances.

"They're brand new," he said. "Just finished setting half of them up this afternoon... You're one of the first customers."

Rachyl arched a well-defined brow. "Does this mean I get a special discount or special consideration or something?" she asked as she leaned forward into the counter, the edge pushing her breasts nearly out of the bodice.

"N-n-no," the clerk stammered as his eyes nearly bugged out, "but thank you for offering."

She walked the bike over to the farthest corner and plopped down in front of a Mac, and surfed out to check her email.

Two hours later, she'd closed her Monster searching account, checked all of her (very minimal) email, sent an email to her lawyer indicating she'd found a job and would probably be moving soon and would collect her papers and laptop, and doublechecked that her bank would be able to deal with direct deposit from Gothic-ah.

She paid for the three bottles of water and couple bananas she'd eaten - "I can't believe I picked bananas, of all things. I can only imagine what that nasty clerk will be surfing for after I leave." - bid the clerk good night and rode home.