Moving day

Meegan returned home from work to find a moving van and boxes all over the sidewalk in front of her building. 'What in the hell?' She let herself in and ran into her neighbor Rob.

"Hey! What's going on?"

"We closed on that house we told you about, put this place up for sale, and it sold yesterday. The guy wants to move in tomorrow." Rob shrugged, but he looked happy about it nonetheless.

"Wow, so you guys are going just like that?" Meegan felt her eyes tear and let the stinging drops overflow.

"I know, Meegan, I'm sorry, honey. We didn't expect it so soon." He pulled Meegan into his arms and held her close.

"You can come visit and we'll be in town alot. Look it's not that far and we left our numbers and stuff on your door."

Meegan sniffled a bit and pulled away slightly surveying the damage her mascara had done. "Oh, I know. But it's still sad. You guys are going to love it out there." She pulled herself fully away and gave him a water smile. "Sorry about your shirt."

"That's ok" Rob laughed and gave her a quick hug before letting her go. "I need to get back to work. We'll stop by and say good bye before we leave."

"Hey do you want some help?"

"No, you just got off work and your in that dress thing, which is slick by the way. You go on up and relax."

Meegan laughed. "I can change out of my dress thing. I'll be down to help in ten minutes. I have to pee and stuff while I'm up there, and check Dill's water."

"Alright alright, but you can not lift couches." They both laughed

"Deal" Meegan hurried up to her condo and did her business, made sure Dill was comforatable and had water, then changed into a pair of cut off shorts and a tank that she used when cleaning or touching up the paint in her place. Then ran back down stairs to start helping her friends move boxes.

((Meegan out, lock please))