Help Please

If someone who can assist sees this, would it be possible for Eiryk to have permissions to post in Evenhet pretty please. Thank you for your assistance.

Amberelle DeEspionne 2 years ago
If you figure it out let me know... I can't get the vamp sections to show for me to post in for my Anantya or even my new Tachs (yes... some former humans will be coming back now turned and a bit Tachy) Of course that means figuring out how to do their bios now and update them...
Wait... I may have figured this out. You click my account then on the character name to go into bio and make sure you have the group vampires chosen.
UGH.. I wanted to insert a screenshot but I can't. But just make sure Eiryk has that permission
I do need some help though....

I can't figure out what to do about choosing abilities when it takes you to the cool icons and interactive choices - my DeEspionne girls started with three abilities since their sire was an ancient. (Perks to being a founding member lol) But I'm only getting to pick 2... and 1 flaw. They all also have more flaws, to balance that ability out. Do I have to fudge their age in the bio?