Yoichi Minamoto - Kadzait

Basic Information

Birth Name (Name Guidelines): Yoichi Minamoto
Aliases: YoYo
Place of Birth: Japan
Age: 45 physically/145 real (real and apparent) (see the age breakdown for vampires here, see the real/apparent age calculator for werewolves here)
Male/Female: Male
Current Occupation: Japanese based merchant and skilled tradesman
Past Occupation: (If different from above)

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Length and Style: shaved sides, long on the type and slicked back.
Eye Color: dark sepia (dark gray, brown tint)
Skin Color: slightly tan, light skinned
Height: 6'3
Weight: 225
Nationality: Japanese
Race: (I.E. Vampire, Werewolf, human etc.) Werewolf/Kadzait
Body Type: A shaped, lithe and muscular. Broad shoulders.
Wolf Form (Werewolf - please read first): Black

Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator/gifter(if a PC) ( Please be as specific as possible, who your creator/gifter was, why he chose to change you, where is he/she now?): Descended from the Minamoto clan, dating back to Minamoto no Tōru, born 822, and was a Japanese poet and statesman. Yoichi's father was the direct descendant born in 1874, and in line with the son of Emperor Saga and a member of the Saga Genji clan. As the rokudenashi no musuko, or bastard son, Yoichi was raised on the outer edge of the clan, but rose to the ranks of Alpha Piper, the right-hand wolf of his father.

Yoichi's mother, a Jameson descendant, is his gifter. Hasunohana, per the trade agreement between the Minamoto clan and the Jamesons to expand into Asia, Yoichi's father cultivated his Piper pack within his own clan and when Yoichi was of age (approximately 13), was gifted by his mixed Japanese/Jameson mother Hasunohana.

Personal Questions

1. Describe your character's personality: Extremely quiet, although charming and a skilled negotiator.
2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) As the Alpha leader of his Japanese Pipers, he built as a lither version of the Jameson and Hammerthnn descendants. Quiet on his feet, he exudes power in his silent presence.
3.What does your character like? Enjoys unique foods, from ancient Japanese delicacies, to more modern and finer cuisines from around the world. Truly a foodie. He enjoys peace and quiet. He has a liking to the brashness of American women, favoring modern feminism as more of a flavor than movement.
4. Dislike? Dislikes some tradition - favors female Pipers, although none are officially tagged in his pack. Dislikes ancient feudal elitism when dealing within his culture, as well.
5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned. NA
6. What are your fears? (please choose and explain 3 minimum)
Water - fear of drowning, stemming from nearly dying as a child.
Failure - not to be disingenuous, his role within the pack and in his human-sided life requires his skills to be hone to sharp points. Failure within his profession is not an option.
Extreme Heights - never one for sky diving or rock climbing, very high heights unnerve him.

7. What is your character's strengths and weaknesses? (please pick 3 minimum of each and explain in detail how and why this affects your character)

Werewolf -
Abilities - Listed here (Include Tier Points) -
Caretaker's Twinkle
Dexterity

Flaws - Listed here(Include Tier Points) -
Tangential
Feline Provoker
City Slicker

Hobbies & Skills (for more information, read here)
Zen Gardens
Photography
Artwork - drawing and admiring
Katana sword play
Black Belt
MMA fighter abilities

Cosmetic Traits(Distinct, character defining physical attributes. These should be minor and offer no real power other than to make your character appear more interesting.)

Quirks and Habits worthy of mention -
Flips his pen in between the fingers of his right hand when seated.

Personal History 3rd person (1st is acceptable) but please be as detailed as possible, this can/will affect your rp with other players.

"Elder Hammerthynn?”

He should have been surprised to see the man standing in his office. It had been decades since he had seen him last. Standing from his large mahogany desk, Yoichi circled the desk and dropped to a knee.

The man chuckled and it vibrated off the walls, it was so deep and baritone. "Your show of fealty was always impressive, if not necessary, Yoichi.”

Yoichi felt the man's large hand touch the top of his head, allowing him to rise. Despite the man's chiding, this was formal in Yoichi's world and it was respected. Standing immediately, Yoichi reached out and clasp the man's forearm and the man did the same. "It's been some time.”

Danil Hammerthynn smiled down at the tall Asian man. "It has,” he said looking around the window-walled office. "I need your discretion.”

Yoichi gave the Elder a slight nod. "Discretion and sword, as always.”

"I was pulled out of my slumber, so to speak, by a rather large missile.”

"In Siberia. I wondered if that was you.”

"And Vigo's daughter.”

Yoichi frowned at the term. "You mean, his Vyusher R'asa mutt?”

Danil narrowed his keen eye at his subordinate. "She is the mother of a direct Jameson's first born daughter. A mutt no longer.”

"Our Alpha was and is a Hammerthynn. Kaiser is dead and Iov has stepped up. I had heard of the female Jameson born to the Commander. Times are changing. What is it that you need me to do?”

"I need you to protect the Alpha and his little second cousin, my great niece.”

Yoichi merely blinked. Something had stirred the bear awake from his slumber and the packs were in a tizzy with the recent change of Alpha status. A direct mixed with VR blood was placed precariously in line with leadership and the protection of it. Protectors tho, his team didn't do that.

"For the Alpha, as always, Elder.”

"No mention of me, your directive other than offering support, and you assemble your entire team to the US.”

Yoichi bowed his head and dared to question, but when it came to his own Alpha, he must. "And what of my Alpha here?”

"A team is already in place to support. I need you. The Shamans need you to do this for us.”

Yochi was barely aware of what Danil was and whom he spoke of, and there was no question in his mind he would protect leadership and its descendants at all costs. He would bring the Paipāzu and do what his Elder commanded.

"Stay the course, Yoyo.”

Yoichi shrugged and gave Elder Danil his rarest of smiles. "Well, if anything, there are the American women.”

OOC Checklist

Player name (online is fine) - Roz
Other Characters you play - Ellis, Simon, Hammer, Brig
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc) - Back after a long hiatus
Have you read all the Rules? Yes
Do you understand that this is an adult board with adult content (sometimes graphic and violent in nature)? Yes
This board is adult only. Are you over the age of 18? Way over.