Shaking loose the cobwebs

Winter slowly cracked open his eyes.. 'thats odd' he thought, seeing the counch noticing that the rooms furniture all had been moved so that it was mounted on the wall..

it wasn't until he lifted his head did he realize that no he was lying on the floor.. 'thats slighty less odd, then' he thought satisified..

he rolled his legs up and flipped himself up to his feet and took a moment to remeber where he was.. 'Ahhh! thats right.. Tacharan central" he muttered to himself..

he studied the room for a moment then walked into the bedroom and deeper still until he reached the bathroom

the bathroom was a void of pure white, from the tiles that covered the walls to the towles laid accross the bar, a room with no distractions..

Winter stripped and climbed into the shower, he winced a little as the icy cold water jetted down onto his Ivory skin, it took a few minutes to adjust

he bathed and used the time to regard his present situation, here he was in Nachton again.. with only a single line of an email message to rely on, the address the message had come to was only know to the clan as far as he knew.. 'I wonder if its a trap?' he pondered while fondling his balls.. 'or maybe Ellis needs me to blow something up or spy on someone for her or she could just badly need a lapdance...' all seemed like distinct possibilities to him..
"Maybe I should find her and ask" he said with a resolute nod..

he climbed from the icy cold shower and dried off, and redressed.. Night Camo pants, his soft soled boots, a tuxedo t-shirt and his long hooded overcoat and he was out..

he wandered the hallways the hallways sowly making more sense to him now, he walked back twords the adminstration area..

he saw a group of three of yougsters..
"YOU ATE MY BREADCRUMBS!" he launched himself at them and kicked one in the nuts, and grabed the other two by an ear and smacked their heads together hard enough to knock them out..

he looked down at the crumpled form, somewhat satisified, nodded brisky and continued on his way.. 'Now to find Ellis and ....and what?' oh pondered a minute... 'OH YEAH!..the lapdance' he remebered... 'wait.. is that right.. must be..' he thought to himself as he walked..

'maybe Simon will be there.. then I can give them both their presents' he smiled at the thought..

Winter 18 years ago
As he walked the hallways started to make sense once again, he continued wandering for a few more minutes before he found Ellis's office. He approached the door, stopped straighten his coat and knocked repeatedly on the door..

"Milkman!" he called to the closed door..

'I wonder if shes even in there' he thought..

'I better keep knocking then'

and so he did..
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Simon was returning to his office when he saw Winter. He called out to the albino.

'Winter,' he reached out to shake the man's hand. 'Last I saw her I was leaving myself so I dont know where Ellis is at this moment.'

Simon admired Winter. He was crafty and an excellent hunter. Simon had wondered where he had disappeared to these past years. Of course now his sudden appearance intrigued him further.

'What brings you back to Nachton?'
Winter 18 years ago
Winter grinned when he saw Simon, 'a familiar face.. at last' he thought

Simon
'What brings you back to Nachton?'

he thought about it for a moment.. 'if i was summoned here for Clan buisness Simon of all people whould know...unless he wasn't meant to purposely..interesting' he thought, then caught himself after a pause..

"Oh you know, see the sights, meet the people, blow stuff up.. the usual"

He shook Simons preoffered hand for an instant then moved in and hugged the larger man..
"you know....your my Favorite British person" he said, then backed off smiling at Simon.. wondering how the other man would take the unsolicited hug..
Simon chuckled at Winter's sudden hug. Just like him to want to shock and dismay at every possible turn. He replied with a grin, 'Well you're my favorite albino, Winter.'

Being back for kicks sounded odd but then that was Winter, too. 'So just checking out the city, seeing old friends?' Simon gave him an admonishing look, 'Should I ready Carol for damage control? Oh have you met Carol? She's Ellis' new executive secretary for about 3 or so years now.'
Winter 18 years ago
Winter chuckled at Simons question "You know Carol asked me the same thing.. Guess I have a reputation.. But the wiseman would be ready for anything, I have a whole sack full of goodies this time" he grinned
"yeah I met Carol, shes cute.. didn't show me her titties though.. too bad" he said his expression now comicly sad..

then as if a light went on over his head he said "OH! I got a present for you! I got it in London a week or so ago!"
with that he went rummaging through his bag and came out with a grease stained paper bag, then presented it to Simon with a beaming smile "Its Fish and Chips! ..brittish food! got a present for ellie too.."
Simon took the bag but did not look in. He was british, he knew what week old fish and chips looked like. 'Gosh...you spoil me, Winter,' he replied with a smile.

'But yes, Carol has nice breasts although I'd tread carefully with her. She belongs to Ellis, but I really mean becareful of Carol.' Simon grimaced but laughed. 'She's a fiesty one. She'd certainly give you a run for your money.'
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
'My ears are burning, who is this vile albino I see before me?'

Ellis strolled down the hall to see Winter and Simon talking out in front of her office entrance doorway. Simon was holding a greasy bag and smiling akwardly. Ah Winter, what a breath of fresh air.

'Darling, you have returned!' Ellis held out her hand to Winter and courtsied comically.

(ooc - go ahead and kiss her hand, you know you want to!)
Winter 18 years ago
His grinned widened when he saw Ellis..
"Returned I have..Indeed!"
He took Ellis's hand placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand then fell into a deep formal bow, ending with his head touching the ground, "My Lady, you do me a profound honor" he said then rose until he was standing with a a big grin.. "I have traveled the seven sea, fought vicious monsters, seen forgotten lands, scaled incredible mountains all just to bring you this" he said very seriously.. and produced a package of Peanut M&M's... "a bit too thick? ..yeah probably a bit too much there.. " and he shrugged dismissivly

"Now for a Lapdance!"
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis laughed heartily. 'Now that's what I'm talking about.' She looked at Simon who was grinning at the albino. She adored these two men and it warmed her cold dead heart to see Simon enjoying it.

'So what brings you back, Winter dear? Certainly not just peanut m&m's and lap dances?'
Winter 18 years ago
'So what brings you back, Winter dear? Certainly not just peanut m&m's and lap dances?'

"Thats not enough?" he smirked "Seriuosly though.. you sent for me.....didn't you?" he said with a confused expression and produced a folded piece of paper and handed it to Ellis "This isn't from you?"
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis took the paper and read it. Shaking her head slowly she handed it back.

'Alas, my dear Winter, that is not from me.' Her eyebrows furrowed as she reached up to pinch her lips in thought. 'I would suggest watching your back, dearest. No one here that I know of, and we all know I would,' she laughed, 'has sent for you.'

'Something strange is afoot, my dear Albino.' She tipped her head and smiled. 'Do stay a while though, I miss your explosions?' She gave Winter a wink and pulled on Simon's arm.

'Come my pet,' she said to Simon and they opened her office door.

(OOC Ellis and Simon out - waiting on Winter's reply))
Winter 18 years ago
Winters concntration was ovious since he had squinted his eyes in an effort to keep his thought on a single track 'who would have sent this to me then? and who would have this email address... heh.. email address.... sounds like emu address.. hehehehe' he then pictured himself standing atop a podium giving a speech to a herd of Emu's..
"Focus, Focus.." he said between giggles..

'Do stay a while though, I miss your explosions?'

he smiled at Ellis, "If El Diablo commands I shall obey" and once again dropped into a formal bow so deep his forhead touched the ground
Winter 18 years ago
With That Winter tuned and stated out, muttering to himself the entire time.

((ooc: winter out - lock please))