Undecided

Cait walked up the long drive slowly, hands in pocket. The gate had opened without any prompting from her, but no one met her on the way up. The wind rustled through the trees quietly and still felt reasonably warm. The property was quiet, void for a few members here and there who politely nodded in her direction when she passed them. No Pipers, though. None that she could see, at least.

Charlie had promised her he'd pull the Pipers, and from she noticed, he had. No eyes on the back of her neck, no familiar faces fading in and out of the crowd, and no constant companion if Charlie wasn't with her. Which he wasn't. She had just left Jake and the brownstone, but she was fairly certain he knew. Things were settled with Jake, to her satisfaction, but the details of which that was done was not going to be appreciated by Charlie. Jake had kissed her, deeply and profoundly, but it cleared up any doubts about them with that one act.

It was horrible.

It still skeeved her out just thinking of it. He was disgusted by it, as well. It was like kissing his aunt, much to her dismay. For her...although his technique was pretty damn good, knowing she was kissing Jake ran a shiver down her spine. And not the good kind. There was just nothing there for either one.

Entering the Den, she made her way down the ground level wing the Pipers resided in. The quiet permeated the large facility until she heard the roaring cheers of Pipers through a door down the hallway. Sounded like a card game with some heavy drinking. Red's high pitched laughter floated down the hallway, across from Charlie's closed door. Checking her watch, she noted the lateness of the hour and decided not to interrupt them. Pushing in Charlie's door, she flipped on the light and moved into the bedroom, slipping her jacket off her shoulders. Before letting it drop to the bed, she picked it up and held it to her nose.

Jake's scent was all over her.

She considered taking a shower and laundering her clothes, but of course the vindictive brown girl in her decided against that. She'd let it roll and see how it flew.

Charlie Hammond 11 years ago
They were all looking at him. Yes, they were still playing their hand of poker, but they all heard Cait come down the hallway and enter Charlie's apartment. Lewis' phone had chirped at her presence at the front gate, but he neglected to look at it. From that point on, they tried to continue as normal, but Charlie felt their judging eyes on him.

"Jesus, what?" he griped, looking at them all, making them all look away or at their cards. He was drunk, or very tipsy. No, pretty drunk. They all were. They had started drinking after Lewis had returned from the brownstone and kept drinking. About four hours passed and after they ran out of beer, they started on the harder liquor. Charlie was hammered, to be very honest.

"Fine, deal me out."

Lewis gave him a bleary eyed look and shrugged. "Maybe you should let it go?"

"Let what go?" he asked tersely, making Lewis turn back to his cards. "Your call, Red."

Red raised his eyebrows and paused for a moment before smiling and laid his cards down. Multitudes of grumbling and colorful expletives streamed out of the other Pipers mouths as they threw their cards down. Red collected his pot and giggled happily.

Charlie stood undsteady on his feet and they watched him as he made his way to the door. The game broke up behind him, but he ignored the goodbyes from the other Pipers. Cait's scent lingered in the living room as he let himself into his apartment. Bumping into the couch in the center of the room, he followed the scent into his bedroom. Her scent was all wrong, his head told him. The bathroom door opened to his right and Cait stepped out, giving him a small smile. She was still dressed in her jeans and cotton blouse. He could smell the brownstone on her. His alcohol addled brain detected another scent and it made his hackles rise. All the beer had dulled the anger, but seeing her and smelling Tyler's scent, which she was covered in, reminded him of why he started drinking. Turning away, he walked back into the living room before he said something he would regret.

"Charlie?"

"What," he asked in a monotone voice. Running his hands through his short, dark hair, he stumbled into the kitchen, pulling open the lower cabinets.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for something to drink." He never kept alcohol in his apartment. He rarely drank, but Tyler's scent was so strong that he needed something to temper the anger that was welling up in him. "Could you go change please?"

"Why?"

"You smell," he said standing straight and walking toward the fridge.

"Fuck you, seriously," she snapped. She walked back into the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

Charlie stumbled as he turned around quickly to follow her, slamming up against the counter. Cursing under his breath, he walked quickly to his bedroom and pushed in the door, hearing the doorframe strain and crack. He looked at it, surprised and forgetting his strength. Cait was standing near the walk in closet to his immediate right, giving him a scared, yet annoyed look.

"Why were you with him, Cait?" he slurred. He flinched at the sound of his voice and realized he was wobbling on his feet. He was pretty fucking drunk and his anger was only making it worse.

"Why are you following up on me?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. What about that do you not get? Can't I worry about you?"

"Worry about me, sure. Stalk me? Uh, NO!"
Caitlinn Conrad 11 years ago
Charlie didn't do drunk very well. He was angry and unable to control his unnaturally already unnatural strength. It made Cait nervous, and when he took a step forward, she immediately backed up, making him give her a confused look.

"Why are you backing up?”

"Because you're drunk, Charlie. I'd rather you not accidentally rip my arm off.”

"I'd never hurt you.”

"Really? How'd that Lisa Crawford thing work out for you?" Charlie closed his eyes and winced, apparently not having anything to add to that. Cait sighed, she knew he wouldn't, but as drunk as he was, he probably would hurt her. "Go to bed, babe.”

"Don't 'babe' me,” he said angrily. "Why were you with him?”

"I didn't know he was going to be there. But more importantly, you should trust me enough to not sleep with him, Charlie.”

Charlie gave her a bleary eyed look. "Did you sleep with him?” His voice was small and almost childlike - the anger seemed to evaporate.

Cait rolled her eyes. "That is quite possibly the rudest, most unbelievably stupid thing you have ever asked me.”

"Oh my god, you did sleep with him, didn't you,” he said, utterly shocked.

"How fucking drunk are you? No, I didn't sleep with him. I have no plans to sleep with him. And more importantly, he doesn't want to sleep with me, you moron!”

"Oh, I'm a moron now?”

"Well you didn't appreciate me calling you 'babe' so I went with the next best thing.”

They glared at each other for a full minute before Charlie turned unsteadily and almost made it back to the bedroom door, before teetering off to the side and passing out, hitting the floor like a ton of bricks.

"Of course,” Cait mumbled and felt her eyes want to permanently roll back into her head. Walking over to him, she looked down at his sleeping form; almost face down on the carpet. Rolling him over onto his back, he started to snore softly. There was no point in trying to drag him into bed, not at some two hundred fifty plus pounds of man meat. Cait looked down at him and touched his face, running her thumb over his lips. He sleepily turned his face into her hand and sighed deeply. Suddenly Cait smacked the side of his face.

"Oy, prick. Wake up!”
Charlie felt his cheek catch on fire and his head snapped to the side. "God...did you...did you just hit me?” he slurred again. "Why'd you hit me?”

Rolling over, he turned away from Cait who huffed and walked away. Slamming the bathroom door, the loud noise echoing loudly in his alcohol infused brain. He winced, pushing his shoulders up. Rolling onto his back, he looked up at the bathroom door behind him. Cait was pissed. But then so was he. Why was he pissed again? Oh. Tyler.

The shower cut on in the bathroom as he sat up and draped his arms on his knees. He tried to remember when they had last fought like this. When they first met? After she threw the chair at LT and fought over every single thing with Charlie. Then it was kind of hot, in a weird way, but their fight now just made his blood boil.

Never in his life had he ever felt this territorial over a woman. Charlie couldn't say about Vivienne, but she didn't really count since she was never his. That he knew of, at least. Maybe this was how the Commander felt around Simon? Jealousy mixed in with the Blood Memory had to be difficult to manage. Maybe Charlie should talk to the Commander about the situation with Tyler and Cait? Just then Charlie realized he was still sitting on the floor.

Standing slowly, he almost fell again. His balance not being what it normally was, he used the footboard of the bed as leverage and pulled himself up. He had not been this drunk in god knows how long. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Charlie tried to will himself sober and a little less Alpha Male.

God he loved Cait. More than anything, he loved her. He didn't want to see her hurt, not physically or emotionally, but he figured he was doing the latter something awful. In trying not to hurt her, he was hurting her the most. Brilliant. Charlie listened to the shower, imagining Cait naked and wet under the water. Alcohol being what it was, specifically what it did to a man's ability to act out their libido's fantasies, Charlie wondered if he shouldn't just crawl into bed and sleep off the alcohol. But that would mean going to bed angry and he hated doing that.

Standing slowly, he waited out his stomach and dizzy spell before he walked to the bathroom and opened the door. She was taking a hot shower and the steam felt good on his skin. Tyler's scent had all but faded, save for the pile of clothes near the glass shower. Cait's back was to him and it glistened like chocolate silk. Her hair had gotten longer and it was black laying down the middle of her back, almost to her waist. She was just standing there, arms hugging her. Charlie looked down the rest of her body. The slope of lower back and the curve of her ass immediately pushed all angry thoughts of where she was and who she was with out of his mind. If she noticed him, he couldn't tell. Coming in quietly, he closed the door and walked up to the glass. He wiped at the steam, giving himself a clearer picture of her when she turned and faced the water to the right. Her eyes were closed as she ran the water over her face and down her front. Any anger was gone at this point, now that he could see the swell of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. Cait reached up, her eyes still closed, and pulled her hair over her shoulder, the tips of it grazing her breast. That did it.

Opening the glass door made her turn and acknowledge him with bright, brown eyes. He stepped into the shower, fully clothed, and pushed her up against the wall, thoroughly drenching him with warm water. Before she could say anything, he pressed his body up against hers and kissed her deeply.

Charlie was wearing a tshirt and jeans with dark brown leather sketchers and all of it was soaked with water. Reaching up, he held her face in place as he assaulted her lips, hungrily taking what she gave freely to him. He realized that now, that if she didn't want to be with Charlie, she would have left long ago. She didn't have to come home. If she wanted Tyler, she'd be there right now, not with Charlie, in his apartment, naked in his shower. Her hands came up and touched his, mewing into their kiss the way she knew he could not resist. Teasing her lips, he bit at them as he reached down and picked her up, wrapping her naked, brown legs around his hips. Cait's hand reached out to turn the water off when he grabbed her hand, pulling it away.

"Leave it,” he mumbled as he ran his lips down her throat.

Cait wrapped her arms around his neck and hoisted herself higher so she was level with him. Charlie's mouth dropped lower and he bit at her breasts, taking a nipple into his mouth. His hands moved underneath her and undid the button and zipper of his jeans. Repositioning her, he pulled himself out and slid up into her without warning or fanfare.
Charlie's t-shirt was tight against his wet skin, outlining the muscles of his arms and chest enough to make Cait not to want to bother with taking it off. She would have had to peel his clothes off, not that she would have minded, but he decided to forgo pleasantries and just fuck her as is in the shower.

She had been standing in the stream of hot water trying not to cry, so when Charlie came in, she didn't even notice him until he stepped into the shower with her. She was so tired of fighting with him over something he'd never have to worry about. Cait knew why he fretted over her safety; you die once and people get all concerned and shit. Why he was overly jealous about Jake? Admittedly there was an acceptable level of jealousy that all women appreciate, and yes...encourage, but Charlie was overstepping the line of what was acceptable. He was flat out scaring her. This line of thought was immediately interrupted when Charlie focused on her needs and repositioned her so when he pushed up into her, he hit her squarely in the happy spot.

Cait grabbed at his wet shirt and moaned long and loud as Charlie pushed her over the edge. His forehead was pressed up against hers and he was looking down, watching his handy work. As she came, she grabbed his neck and dug her nails into his skin, making him look back up with such an intense expression of concentration...or maybe hardened focus. Either way, Charlie didn't seemed all that concerned with his own end, especially when the next thing she knew, Cait was face down on the tiled bathroom floor, experiencing the most intensely erotic pain.

Charlie pinned her to the floor, entering her slowly from behind, in such a way that Cait grunted painfully from the exquisite pain. One could imagine his method of entry. Grabbing her hips, he pressed up against her and started to move quickly into her. It was at this point that Cait realized what the aggressiveness of his love making was implying. It also helped that he took this very moment to explain it to her.

Leaning forward, he pressed her against the cold floor as they dripped water onto it, and whispered in her ear one word.

Mine.

He spent the next hour showing her exactly what he meant by that.

Sometime later, Cait opened her eyes and saw the faint light of dawn coming through the windows. Moving slightly, she groaned from a multitude of aches and pains in the obvious regions and the less obvious - her extremities. Charlie had seen to it that she achieved the level of satisfaction he thought she was due more than several times. It was exhausting, to say the least. She wondered briefly if he hadn't tattooed his name on her ass just for prosperity's sake.

The sound of a door opening and closing echoed through the apartment. Keeping her eyes closed, she tried to go back to sleep, but instead her body immediately responded to the sound of Charlie's footfalls. Coffee and the rustle of paper bags drifted through the opened bedroom door, as well as his phone and keys dropping to the kitchen table. Curling up in the bed, she tried to ignore the obvious need her body was starting to produce. Charlie walked into the bedroom and opened a drawer, and was about to walk back out again when he stopped suddenly.

Her arousal was a dead giveaway. She heard him snort softly and then walk around behind her to the other side of the bed. His footfalls were slow and methodical. It resonated in her, strumming the want in her southern regions and she knew he could tell. Hell, she could feel him smiling behind her.

"Alright then,” he said in his low, rumbling voice and pulled the sheets back and yanked on her leg, making her yelp in surprise.

Although, she really wasn't.
"You're setting a precedence that is way WAY too high for the rest of us, Charlie.”

Charlie ignored Red as they pulled up to the drive-thru window of the Starbucks located about a mile from the Den. He was getting Cait coffee just the way she liked it, much to Red's disappointment.

"You don't do nice things for Cam, Red?” Lewis asked, leaning forward from the back seat of the SUV. "Didn't you take her shopping?”

Red turned and gave Lewis a look of pure hatred, making Charlie laugh as he handed the cup holder tray to him. "Yeah but I wouldn't go get her coffee at the crack of fucking dawn.”

Lewis seemed to make a mental note of Red's response. "I should do that for Reign then.”

Charlie continued to ignore Red's tirade as they drove back to the Den. He grabbed a couple muffins and some sausage links and walked slowly back to his apartment. Cait was still sleeping when he came in, that was until he walked into the bedroom to grab something and turned to walk back into the main living room.

He could feel her arousal burn slowly from the bed. It was sudden - first there was nothing but sleep, then suddenly the slow ache of want coming off her. It stopped him immediately in the doorway. Last night had been...enlightening. The alcohol only seemed to spur him on instead of slow him down and he was rough with their love making, hardly even really calling it that. He fucked her, but good. Fucked her six ways from Sunday. Damn near broke her in half. He was rather proud of himself, actually.

The point was, he wanted to show her how much he wanted her. How much she meant to him, not just sexually, but completely. It was all about her, despite being rough, but then Charlie knew she liked it like that.

As he circled the bed, he looked down at her naked body just beneath the sheets and felt her wanting him.

"Alright then,” he said and pulled her to the edge of the bed, waking her up fully, and promptly had her. Her pain rivaled her need, but she ignored it from what he could tell. He caught glimpses of bruises which almost made him pause, but then it really encouraged him, much more than he thought they ever could. It wasn't that he liked hurting her; it was the power he had over her that was intoxicating. She absolutely loved it when he whispered she was his. Her need ramped up to epic proportions and when he did what he wanted, she responded positively.

Charlie wondered if maybe their love making had fallen into a normalcy that was beginning to be boring. That was confusing to him though, considering they made love constantly, whenever and where ever they could. First thing in the morning, down in the Situation Room offices, the woods outside during their runs, the SUV in the parking garage at DI, their offices in DI, during lunch...pretty much a handful of times, every single day. Maybe it was becoming too automatic?

All these thoughts fell to the wayside as she climbed on top of him and took control, pulling his shirt off. Her whimpering and moaning made him grab her, wanting to make her hurt, but in the pleasurable way. She was going to have bruises all over her body, in addition to the bite marks, but she was doing her damndest now to do the same. He bit at her breasts as she sat in his lap, pulling her hips down, grinding up into her. Suddenly a thought occurred to him.

He slid off the bed and carried her into the living room. His workout shorts were hanging precariously on his hips, so he held onto Cait with one arm and used his other hand to keep his shorts from tripping him.

"Where are we going?” she asked laughing as she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding onto him.

Charlie walked to the front door and flipped the lock, unlocking it. He looked at her and smiled. Walking over to the couch, he lowered her to the ground and then sat back on the couch, looking up at her. Cait looked over at the door, now unlocked, and then back at Charlie who was slipping his shorts back down.

"Oh, I get it,” she said. She knelt down in front of him and pulled on his hips, bringing him closer to the edge. With both hands, Cait stroked Charlie, making him close his eyes, thoroughly enjoying what she was doing to him.

The door was unlocked, something they never did anymore because Red was apparently a 12 year old in a grown man's body. With absolutely no regard or respect for privacy, he could walk in at any given moment. There had been at least a dozen times where he'd crash against the door and yelp loudly about it being locked. But now it was, which meant he could walk in, right in the middle of Cait blowing him.

Her arousal piqued, easily matching his. The fear of being caught, coupled with Cait sliding him in and out of her mouth was insane. He'd let her bring him to the brink before pushing her down on the couch and fucking her in full view of the door. Right then he enjoyed running his fingers through her long, dark hair - feeling the softness of her tongue on him.
Charlie held her hands above her head against the arm rest of the couch. He was pounding her, pushing his body flat against hers, grinding as hard as he could with each thrust. It was all she could do to keep from yelling out, attracting any attention from anyone out in the hallway, but that appeared to be what Charlie was trying to achieve. He bit at her chest, biting at her nipples as he whimpered, nearing his own end. Finally his hands came down and he braced himself, putting them on either side of her hips, and giving him better access as he kept thrusting painfully into her.

"Come on, Cait,” he moaned, making her grab at his neck and dig her fingers into his short, dark brown hair. "Come on, I want to hear you,” he strained to say.

Pulling his lips close to hers, she kissed him and flicked her tongue against his. "You want someone to walk in here,” she managed to get out in between the threat of her yelling.

He pulled his mouth away and whispered hoarsely into her ear, "I'd like that, yes.”

Now this was a side of Charlie she did not know, but good gravy, she loved it. It was taking everything not to yell his name for everyone to hear. What did that say about her, she wondered? Did this make them voyeurs? Or wait - what did you call people who liked to be watched? This thought distracted her until he quite roughly turned her over and reentered her again.

"Oh my god, Charlie!” She groaned it just a hair above her normal voice. Charlie grabbed at her hips and pushed deep into her, forcing her to grab onto the leather armrest for dear life. "Charlie, baby...wait,” she tried to say softly, but was having a hard time from getting louder.

He was moaning, loudly, begging her to yell out. "Cait...Cait, please,” he begged, his voice getting louder.

"Charlie...wait...ohmygod harder. Yeah, harder!” Cait grabbed fistfuls of the couch, biting at it to keep her voice down.

"Dom and Red are in the hall,” Charlie grunted through gritted teeth. Voices began to filter through the door.

"Red, don't you dare!” Then scuffling and fighting in the hallway. Charlie let out a hard grunt and Cait matched it, finally, unable to hold it back. "Get Marko! God damn it, Red!”

"Not...fair!” they heard Red call out and there was more scuffling and the slamming of a door, Red's door from the sound of it.

Cait began to laugh, in between her rough breathing, and it rapidly changed to moaning as Charlie roughly finished, coming hard into her, and made her own end glorious. Slowly he stopped moving, his breath ragged, much like hers as she hung precariously forward over the armrest, her body spent.

"I'm pretty sure they heard us,” Cait said with a tired snort.

"They're still talking about it,” Charlie said, pulling away from her slowly and sitting back on the couch. Cait slid back and sat down next to him. Her body ached painfully.

"I think you broke me,” she grumbled and stood slowly, making her way back to the bedroom. "Lock that god damn door.”
Charlie pulled his shorts on and got up to retrieve their coffee. Wandering into the bedroom with cups in hand, he took a drink out of his when Cait's startled scream came out of the bathroom. Burning his top lip, he cursed and then ran to the bathroom, pushing the door open. Cait was standing in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection.

"Good gravy, Charlie. I'm covered in bruises!” She kept twisting around, finding new soft, purple bruises and shrieking every time she did. "I look like Bella out of Twilight, what the hell??”

Charlie winced and then shrugged apologetically. "I think the alcohol makes it hard for me to control...that.” He set the cups down on the vanity counter top and took a look at her skin. "Do they hurt?” he asked, just as he touched a bruise with his fingertip and applied pressure.

"Oh my god, YES, IT HURTS!” she yelped. She sighed and looked disappointed. "Everyone's going to think you beat me now.”

"And let it be lesson not to provoke my fury.”

"Oh har,” she snorted.

"Are you hurting anywhere else?” Cait gave him a salacious smile, "I meant other than the obvious.”

"Naw, just sore.”

Charlie checked her over, just the same. "Hang on,” he said and left the room to retrieve something from his office. Returning he found her just where he left her and he put his left hand on her left shoulder. "You've got bruises all across the backs of your hips.”

"Yeah, I know, I told you-OUCH, Charlie Hammond!”

Charlie withdrew the needle from her right buttock and held both hands up. She turned and looked at him and then winced painfully. "Give it a few minutes, you'll be fine.”

"Damn it, Charlie. Stop injecting me with that stuff.”

Charlie recapped the specially made Eternity and tucked it into his shorts pocket. "Bruises are clearing up already,” he said, watching the bruises fade slowly from on her hips and arms.

Cait's face was in a tight grimace, one eye was shut tightly and the other was peering up at him. After a few moments, she relaxed. "I was fine waiting them out.”

"You could have complained all day about it.”

"In addition to you stalking me? Probably.”

Charlie made a face and picked up her coffee, handing it to her. "I was not stalking you.”

Well, yes, he was stalking her. It was hard trying to explain to her why he wanted her protected all the time. He'd like to think that it was just her safety he was worried about, but lately he was just suspicious. Of everyone. Even of the other Pipers, especially of JT and Lewis.

"Jake kissed me.” Cait said, making his guilty expression immediately erase. "Just, you know, FYI.”

Charlie half turned away and then turned back. He was at a complete loss for words. How could she? How could he, knowing the next time Charlie saw him he'd take his fucking head off.

"Why...?” he said, shaking his head. "Cait, why would you even tell me that? Why would you do it? What...why...Jesus Christ, Cait, WHY?”

"To get it out of the way.”

"Why did you even bother to come back here?” Charlie yelled at her and left the bathroom, not concerned with what she even meant.

"Aren't you going to ask me how it went?” she called out of the bathroom to him, making him turn back.

"No, I'm not going to fucking ask you...Cait, seriously. Why would you?”

"It was horrible. It was like kissing a blood relative. He said it was like kissing his aunt, and really, you know I'm a good kisser.”

"This isn't funny, Cait!”

"Point is, Charlie, there was nothing there.” Cait shrugged. "Nothing. It left no doubt as to what might have been. I'm pretty sure at any point, we would have been skeeved out.”

Charlie remained quiet, just staring at her. She was still naked, looking luscious, and the bruises were all but gone. He didn't know what to say to her, and even though he was relieved that there was nothing emotional just waiting to happen between her and Jake, he was still pissed beyond belief. He turned and grabbed his coffee off the counter.

"I didn't have to kiss Miss Crawford to know I don't want her.” And with that, he left the bathroom and entered the kitchen.
Cait stood for a few moments before setting her coffee back down and taking a shower. She dressed for the day and did her hair, drying it completely before she picked up her coffee and walked into the living room area. Charlie was still there, much to her surprise, sitting at the kitchen table located just off the main kitchen area. She figured he'd had enough time to cool down, but when he looked up at her, she could all but feel his hateful, judging eyes.

"So are you going to get me back and make out with sweet tits?”

Charlie's face flushed an angry red and he looked away from her. "I think the worst part is you making light of it.”

"It's my defense mechanism,” she mumbled unhappily.

"What you defending yourself from?”

Cait waved her hand, "It's from a movie...nevermind.” Slowly she walked over to the table and sat down across from him. "The point is, Charlie, it was more for him than for me.”

"That doesn't make what you did any better.”

"Charlie we're not in high school. I let him kiss me so he could see that there was no point in wondering 'what if'. If you seriously think my kissing him is that bad, then fine - tell me to leave. Tell me it's over. But seeing you just look at Dr. Crawford turned me inside out. You don't acknowledge anyone socially, or at all, at DI, but the one person you do, is the one person who'd fuck you in a heartbeat. That didn't sit very well with me, either.”

"You were hurt I looked at her?”

"See how stupid it sounds when you say it out loud? You were pissed I let Jake kiss me so we could get that shit out of the way and never deal with it again. He was never a threat, Charlie. Never.” Cait paused and laced her fingers together. "And I broke her nose.”

"You did what?”

Cait shrugged unapologetically. "I broke her nose. I punched her dead in the face and broke her nose.”

Charlie seemed to think it over, but the confusion was very plain on his face. "You broke her nose because I looked at her?”

"You have your brand of crazy. I have mine.”
"So I can break Tyler's nose then?” Cait glared at him. "It's either that or kiss Miss Crawford.”

"I swear to god, you touch either one, I will lose my shit.”

Charlie mimicked her pose and laced his fingers together. Looking down at them, he came to a conclusion. "It wasn't just your safety, I admit that. I don't know why I didn't just trust you, but I admit, I got a little obsessive.”

"Is this an LT thing? The power and responsibility?”

"No, it was because I couldn't imagine losing you. Again.”

"You didn't lose me the first time to another man. I died.”

"The thought of you leaving me hurt just as much.” It felt awkward admitting his insecurities, but when Cait started to laugh, it only made him angry again.

"Charlie, baby, have you looked at yourself lately?”

Anger mixed with confusion again and he looked down at his hands. He unlaced his fingers and turned his palms up, searching for something. "I don't-"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him from the table, "Come here.” Leading him into the bathroom again, she stood him in front of the mirror. Charlie looked at their reflection and still didn't understand what she meant. "Seriously?” He had pulled his t-shirt back on while she was in the shower, but Cait lifted the hem and took it off him. Standing there in just his black workout shorts, he looked at his reflection and then back at Cait.

"What do you see?” she asked softly.

Charlie took a deep breath and then looked at his reflection. "Six foot three Caucasian male, approximately two hundred fifty pounds. Brown hair, blue eyes, no distinguishing marks.” He finished and then looked at her reflection with a shrug. "What is the point-"

Suddenly he felt her arousal again as she stared at his reflection. Her eyes traveled from his feet, up to his legs, and after taking a step back, took her time around his torso and arms, to finally up into his face. Cait's arousal was intense and focused...directly on him.

"Oh,” he said.

"Get it now? Do you really think anyone else compares? Except maybe Lewis?”

Charlie rolled his eyes. Lewis.

"And that's just why I would love you aesthetically. There's even more to you I love. You're a nice guy, if you ignore all the crazy stalking. No one's ever loved me quite the way you do. It's a lot of pressure to stay desirable for you, you know. I haven't had a cookie in six months, for Christ sakes!” Cait sighed. "Jake's not even the minimum required height.”

He grinned and looked down at the floor. "Ok, I get it.”

"Do you, because seriously I don't get how you'd think I'd want anyone else but you?”

Charlie cupped Cait's cheek and looked into her deep, brown eyes. He kissed her softly, letting it smolder with the threat of pulling her down to the floor before pulling back and pressing his forehead against hers.

"I'm still going to break Tyler in half when I see him.”

"Oh, come on!” Cait said, bowing back, making him hold her waist as she went limp in his arms.

Chuckling, he cradled her in his arms and carried her out to the bedroom. She grabbed at his neck as he jiggled her, making her laugh. "Miss Crawford will never speak to me again, that is if she doesn't have you arrested for assault.”

"Meh, I already notified Simon's office. He still owes me for that information, and an apology, but he already told me I'm not worth what he'll have to pay. Blah blah blah,” she said making a face.

He threw her onto the bed. Cait gave him an incredulous look and yelped, "Again?”

He pulled on her legs and started to slide her jeans over her hips. "I am so going to wreck you,” he said in a low rumble. Cait fell back on the bed and groaned, rather happily.

((OOC Everyone out))