Just A Little Nightcap (attn: Greer)

Josh wasn't sure when the last time he'd talked so much was. It wasn't that he was usually horribly quiet, but with Gris conversation came easily. They didn't discuss anything terribly intense in the trip from the restaurant to the apartment Josh was calling his own for the next week or so, but the trip still went quickly.

When they had parked and run back through the persistent rain to the doorway, Josh held it open for Gris ti go through. Once in on the other side he closed the door firmly behind them and looked around the living area. It was empty. He suspected Mel wouldn't be there but he would check.

First, though, he reached out to Gris's shoulder, turned the other man, and stepped close. Wrapping his arms around his narrow waist Josh leaned in and kissed him. He hadn't been able to see Gris's response in the restaurant although he had felt it and heard it. Now his deprived eyes wanted their fair share, so he kept them open although his lids sank down briefly with pleasure at the feel of Gris's lips.

Pulling away Josh smiled.
"That's better." He looked around at the dark apartment. "Please. Make yourself at home."

He held up a finger, indicating he would be right back, and went to poke his head into 'Mel's room.' It was empty. He returned quickly to the front of the apartment.

"Gretta must have decided to go out after all."

Entering the open kitchen, Josh located the coffee and everything they needed for two cups.
"Do you like it strong?"

He raised his eyebrows at Gris, well aware that in their current mood that question could seem somewhat loaded... but Josh didn't clarify his meaning. He just let Gris interpret it the way he wanted to.

Greer Grayson 11 years ago
The trip from the restaurant to the apartment went by far too quickly. A part of Gris was impatient to be in a stationary location where he could talk, watch and potentially do other things with Josh but another part worried that this would be the last time they had alone for the evening.

When they made it inside the building it seemed very empty. He listened with his better than normal hearing and could find no signs of life but the two of them. If Gretta was around she was either being very still or was sleeping.

They had barely made it through the door when he felt Josh's hand on his shoulder turning him around. Gris slid happily into that embrace, wrapping his arms around Joshua's back and pressing his body firmly against his companion's. He had noticed before that they both seemed to be the same height but this close and the fact became rather obvious.

Savoring the kiss that Josh gave him, Gris refrained, with effort, from pulling Josh back for more. He wanted to tug him close and go back to what they had stopped at the restaurant. However, Josh would want to check on Gretta and another part of him, the one that realized that this could be more than a few nights of fun, wanted to slow down and get to know Josh some more. He wanted to let things happen as they would if he were planning on seeing Joshua for months and then years into the future. It had been so long since that had happened, Gris wasn't sure he could remember how such things evolved. He could remember what it was like and he knew how much he loved it.

Josh had told him to make himself at home so he settled himself on the sofa, leaning back into the cushions with his legs stretched out in front of him, crossed at the ankles.

Arching an eyebrow at Josh's question, he answered. "I do like it strong. I am very demanding and weak just wouldn't work out.” He was a lawyer and he had busy days; his coffee needed to keep him going. Of course that might not have been what he was referring to at all; however, the answer still applied.
Joshua Wesson 11 years ago
Josh wasn't surprised that Mel had gone, although he felt a momentary pang of... what. Betrayal? Abandonment? What was he going to do without her here to keep him thinking logically? He gave a soft sigh to himself as he began to make coffee for the two of them. He had rarely been so conflicted. Usually the right course was so clear to him, and it was easy to push down his own personal desires. Here, though, there were only his personal desires, which clearly matched those of his companion.

Gris's words almost made him smile... the man practically had him beaming like an idiot.
"Well, I hope the coffee can keep up with your demands," he said, his lips twitching up as he added another scoop of grounds to the filter and then turned the coffeemaker on.

Gris had stretched his long legs out in front of him on the couch and Josh admired the view for a moment. Heading in to join Gris while the coffee brewed, Josh unbuttoned his suit coat and removed it, hanging it carefully over a chair for now. Loosening his tie, he pulled it off, too, and unbuttoned the top button of the black shirt. A familiar daily ritual, one that most suit-wearing men probably had down to an art too.

He slid onto the couch, canted sideways so he could look at Gris. He stretched his arm out along the back of it and leaned over so he was relaxed against the back cushions, too. It would be a short move for Gris to join him; Josh was sitting close enough that his arm was behind the other man. Josh didn't want to push, though, so he left the invitation open with a soft smile.

"So haven you given any thought to taking up permanent residence here?" Gris had mentioned he'd been living out of a hotel mostly, and the idea of it only made Josh want to reach out to him more. A hotel wasn't a home. People needed homes, not temporary landing pads. That was why they kept this apartment, so that the people he and Mel helped could have a place to call their own, for however short a time, someplace without a ticking meter that told them when their time was up and they had to move on.

Meanwhile, it did seem that he couldn't keep his hands to himself. The hand not on the back of the couch slid over so he could gently brush Gris's leg with his fingertips, tracing little circles.
"I am sure that it is wonderful coffee and that it would do the job perfectly.” Gris smiled lazily from the sofa.

Soon it was brewing and Josh moved into the living room and started removing clothing. He watched with interest and a small smile, wondering just how far this little strip tease would go. Unfortunately, it stopped at the jacket removal, loosened tie and one small shirt button. Gris affected a small pout before giving Josh an unrepentant larger smile. He made no apologies for his appreciation and interest.

Gris noticed that Josh didn't sit right next to him but opened his arms invitingly. It was tempting but he stayed where he was for the moment. If they were going to talk and he was going to make some effort at behaving like an adult and not a horny teenager then he needed to not start out cuddled so closely with a man he could barely keep from touching at every opportunity.

"I have decided to stay. I was telling a friend that not long ago. He is also a bit of a traveler and we've both chosen to give Nachton a chance to be home. Friends have helped make a difference, I think or maybe I have gotten tired of moving around.” He shrugged faintly, figuring it was a combination of a lot of things.

He looked down at the hand on his leg and smiled. It seemed he wasn't the only one who was having trouble keeping his hands to himself. Gris finally slid over into Josh's embrace, leaning his head back on the other man's shoulder. "So, this is your office. Might I ask where you live? I promise I won't become some crazy stalker and move in next door...unless you live in an excellent neighborhood.” He needed to find an apartment but moving in right next to Josh would be a bit much. On the same side of town though would be handy; though he supposed if he was on the other side of town they could just decide who's house to visit based on where they were in the city.

Gris realized he was already daydreaming about future dates with Joshua. It was crazy; he needed to slow down and try to take it one date at a time.
Josh found himself nodding when Gris spoke about settling down. He understood very well how it could wear you down, how nice it felt to be in one spot for a while, how it could disappoint you to constantly close chapters when you moved on, only to re-open the same book in the next place.

As Gris moved over to sit next to him Josh gave a soft hum of surprised satisfaction. His arm went around Gris's shoulders, the hand that had been on his leg slid beneath his coat around his slim waist. They fit perfectly together, the right height to sit comfortably like this. Josh rested his cheek against Gris's soft curls. Oh yes, it felt so right.

He smiled a little wider at Gris's question.
"Sadly, this is it for now," he said. "There are apartments upstairs as well. It's a little sparse and it doesn't feel like a home, but we're still so new here. I have to find a more appropriate place to stay as well. Something warmer. More like home."

Oh, how badly he wanted to bring Gris back to the Den, show him where he did live, because he'd worked very hard to make it his since moving in. Joshua hated to keep secrets from people he cared about, and regardless of whether this affair lasted a night, a month, or the rest of their lives, he did care about Gris.

He dropped his head to nuzzle Gris's ear softly, kissing it once before pulling away again.
"Are you looking for something particular? An apartment in the city, a house outside of it?"

It was just idle curiosity. Well, perhaps not completely idle. A very small impulsive part of him wanted to invite Gris to look for a place with him, near him, whatever. He forced himself to stop putting the cart before the horse. Plenty of time to be clingy and possessive in the future, Josh. For now he was just enjoying having Gris here.

"For me, I figured an apartment would be good. I want to learn about Nachton since I'm going to be here for a while. Being in the middle of things seemed like a good idea."

The coffee would be done soon but Josh didn't want to pull himself away to go get it. He was so incredibly comfortable like this. His hands played gently over Gris's shoulder and side, not traveling around suggestively but lightly caressing.
Gris settled comfortably into Josh's arms. It was still a bit surreal not to be rushing into the bedroom, dropping clothes as they went in a mad dash to get to the physical part of the relationship. He felt a little awkward, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do now. Still, this felt good.

He thought it interesting that Joshua needed two different residences as well. For different reasons, of course, but Gris still felt some sympathy for the need to keep more than one place in the same city.

Josh explained that this apartment was all that he had at the moment but that he was looking for one to make his own. Gris supposed that Joshua could not decorate or personalize this one with impunity. He seriously doubted that the man's tastes were extreme; he hardly seemed the type for lewd artwork and rack of bondage gear in the bedroom. Of course, he had seen plenty of people who kept their private lives, very outside the norm private lives, very well hidden.

"An apartment in the city.” He smiled at the kiss on the ear and answered Josh's question. Tilting his head to the side, he nuzzled Josh's neck gently with the tip of his nose. "It would be more convenient to both work and play. Despite my appreciation for nature, I spend more of my time in the city.” With the exception of three nights of the month.

It seemed they both agreed on where to live. Gris started to suggest they go apartment hunting together. Not for the same apartment but together looking at the different options because apartment hunting could be a long and tedious process, especially alone. He was curious about Josh's tastes. Did he want something large, was the kitchen a big concern, the area, did he prefer a certain style? However, Gris could not imagine such a suggestion being taken as anything but too forward, veering toward that crazy obsessed stalker individual that he always ran away from.

Instead of offering that suggestion, he placed his hand on Josh's leg, sliding his fingers down the inside of his companion's thigh. "So you prefer an active social life?” Joshua stated that he wanted to be in the middle of things in Nachton and that seemed to suggest an interest in the city's many and varied social events, night life, day life and traditions.
It only got more and more comfortable as the minutes passed. Gris seemed relaxed in his embrace and Josh enjoyed the feel of him, the comfortable weight of him. Holding him was so very new that Josh found himself taking in little details he might not have noticed before, like the way he could feel the warmth of his body through Gris's shirt or the breadth of his shoulders, more slender than Josh's. Gris was not delicately built by any means but he was lean and long where Joshua was broad. He had to concentrate to get a daydream of a naked Gris out of his head. They would get there eventually, that seemed certain. He could wait. Gris deserved his patience.

When Gris returned his light, affectionate touch Josh shivered pleasantly in response. His arms tightened momentarily and he gave a soft sigh of pleasure. How long since anyone had touched him like this? Years. Too long. Josh enjoyed being physical but he simply wasn't the type to jump from one night stand to one night stand. And with Gris, he already knew he wanted much much more.

When Gris said he spent more of his time in the city Josh nodded. Of course he must. Lawyers rarely, if ever, had undemanding schedules that left them with lots of free time to enjoy country living. The next question was accompanied by a slide of fingers down his leg that nearly had him jumping off the couch. He gave a soft gasp, opening his legs a bit to let Gris wander if he wanted. Much as he valued restraint Josh knew that if Gris touched him again the way he had at dinner, he wasn't going to pull the brakes this time. Still, he kept himself controlled and smiled at Gris.

"Not really," he confessed. He didn't want to misrepresent himself. "I'm more of the quiet stay at home type. But my job really requires that I stay current, I know what's going on in the city around me, and I'm up to date on city life and culture. So I guess I'm social by necessity. What about you? Is it the night life you enjoy here in the city, or other things?"

It wasn't that Josh was anti-social. He did enjoy going out. He loved culture, he loved community events, craft fairs, concerts, things like that. Nightlife though had never really been his forte or his greatest pleasure. He'd had too much going on, taking care of his family and paying bills and studying, to really ever get into that scene.

The hand on Gris's side dropped lower, flirting idly with the waist of the gray slacks, tracing a line over a lean hip.
"Coffee's finished," he murmured, pressing his lips softly to the skin of Gris's neck once more and sucking gently, not wanting to leave a questionable mark that might call negative attention to him. "How do you want it?"

Yes, it was another loaded question. Josh couldn't help it though. He smiled softly at Gris, his eyes sparkling with what might have been mischief if he had a mischievous bone in his body. Not him, oh no. Totally serious. No lewd ideas running through his head whatsoever.
The little shiver from Josh was encouragement. Gris wanted more reactions from his touch; he supposed he was greedy. He still wanted to give Josh that massage and, of course, he still wanted that taste that he had offered in the restaurant.

It was difficult to focus on the conversation after such a distraction. He couldn't help but notice the feel of Joshua's hand beneath his jacket, the warmth of it sinking through the thin material of his shirt.

Josh jumped at his touch but, before any misconception could be interpreted, he opened his legs a little wider. Gris smiled and slid his hand further up his companion's thigh, not quite reaching where he had gone in the restaurant. Giving the sensitive inner portion of Josh's leg a slow seductive squeeze, he said. "There are merits to staying in as well.” Gris shrugged in response to the return question. His attention moved to the leg farther away from him; with his thumb, Gris languidly pressed little circles against Josh's inner thigh, taking full advantage of the unspoken invitation he was given. "I tend to go out quite a lot on the weekends. During the week, when I have time, I play online games with friends."

He leaned to the side, granting Josh more access to his neck; reaching up with his free hand, he pulled his hair out of the way. The soft touch was wonderful and he wanted to encourage it.

The coffee was pronounced done. Gris sighed softly; the sound started out as disappointment but changed to pleasure as Josh brushed his lips over his neck once more. In answer to Josh's question, he replied. "However you want to give it to me.”

Gris gave Joshua's leg another small squeeze and then slid away so that his companion could get up. Favoring Josh with a small wry grin, he added. "However, I normally prefer my coffee with cream and sugar.”
Josh smiled at Gris's assessment of staying home. His mind wandered to a future in which he saw this man on a regular basis. He couldn't, wouldn't, expect Gris to alter his habits for him. Perhaps they could compromise, reach a pleasant balance of going in and staying out. It would be enjoyable to see Gris at a club, perhaps, dancing, having fun, green eyes sparkling, infectious smile. Equally pleasant to sit beside him at the theater, the opera, quietly holding hands. Would Gris enjoy the opera? Well. No time like the present to discover that.

"Go out? Do you prefer nightclubs? Something quieter? Opera, ballet? I have to admit I'm not much of a partier. I never had the time. I like other things though."

He smiled and nodded when Gris said he played online games. Josh didn't know a whole lot about them. Another thing he hadn't really had time for.
"What kinds of games? You play them with friends? It's good that you can at least socialize a little bit even if you don't have time to get out."

Gris's hand on his leg was driving him to distraction. He tightened his arms as the blond teased and then uttered a soft growl when Gris's next words were just as provocative as Josh's question had been.

"However I want?" His voice was low, mellow, warm, and rife with the fact that Josh would very much like to follow that course of action. But he sighed, gave Gris one last tight squeeze, and slid away to get their drinks as the aroma of fresh coffee filled the living area.

He poured the coffee into two mugs, set them on a tray, and procured cream from the fridge. Locating sugar and two spoons he returned quickly to the couch, setting the tray on the short table in front of it. He gestured for Gris to help himself and then picked up one of the spoons. Josh added a small amount of both cream and sugar to his own mug once Gris was finished. Stirring them in he sipped slowly and gave a soft hum of satisfaction.

"I'm glad you decided to stay for a while," Josh said, easing back against the sofa with his mug in hand, closing his eyes briefly and smiling his soft smile. Really, he'd like 'a while' to be 'all night' but that decision wasn't entirely up to him.
Gris considered the question about what he liked to do with his time on the weekends. Finding someone, having a few drinks and then finishing it up casual sex seemed like the wrong answer. "I often find myself at clubs but that doesn't mean I am opposed to other things.” He smiled at Josh. "It would be nice to do something different.” He was tired of that game and had been for quite some time.

Joshua asked him what kind of games he played with his friends. This was usually the place where people heard World of Warcraft and rolled their eyes. Still he said it anyway, mentioning a few others as well and hoped for the best. "They are social and cooperative and I like that. I am not a big fan of first person shooter games, whether you are helping a friend kill everyone or they are all out to get you. The jerky camera and the same goal every time bores me after the first few rounds and gives me a headache.”

Josh didn't say anything about playing games with friends himself so Gris made the assumption that he didn't. "I can show you some time if you like.”

His reply was questioned in a light suggestive manner. Gris smiled at Joshua and followed him with his gaze as Josh went back into the kitchen and poured the coffee. He didn't answer; he would wait until Josh got back before he did that.

Once the coffee was on the table, Gris leaned forward and made his according to his usual tastes. Taking a sip, he savored it a moment before gently setting the mug back down on the tray.

Turning toward his companion, he found that Josh had reclined back against the sofa with mug in hand, his eyes briefly closed in relaxed enjoyment of the moment. "Me too.” He said in answer to Josh's sentiment about him choosing to stay in Nachton. The decision had seemed the right one before but now it seemed positively brilliant.

Gris turned a little more and straddled Joshua's legs. Reaching up, he loosened his tie, and slid it from his neck. Placing it in his pocket, he reached out and gently took Josh's hand, the one in the cast, leaving his companion his stronger hand to hold his coffee. Gris gave the fingertips a soft kiss and then placed them against his chest. "That is what I said. So, tell me, how do you want to give it to me?”
Josh raised his eyebrows at Gris. "So, I'm just something different?" They didn't know each other well. That could be all Gris wanted. He teased gently, hoping this wasn't just a one-night fling for Gris but he didn't think so. You didn't discuss your long-term goals with your one-night hookup. You didn't make dates with them the next weekend. You didn't pull over to help them out of the rain... Josh felt fairly confident that Gris wanted more, just like he did.

Gris listed for him a few games he played. Josh had heard of them but he didn't really know much about them so he just nodded. He knew the online gaming thing was a growing trend, and it was interesting. He got a little lost after that, not knowing what a first person shooter was, but Gris seemed to have an opinion on that as well so Josh took it in and figured he'd look it up sometime. Or, Gris would show him. Even better.

"I would like," he said. Anything Gris liked to do, Josh would like to understand. It may not turn out to be his thing but that didn't mean anything; they didn't need to have everything in common. Just some things. Any healthy relationship left a little room for each partner to have something they did for themselves.

When he got back to the sofa and they had both retrieved their coffee and fixed it to their tastes, Josh savored the moment of utter relaxation. It didn't happen that often; he had too much to do, too much to worry about. This was pleasant, though. More than pleasant, his body reminded him, as he thought about Gris's suggestive touches. He wanted to get back to that.

Apparently he wasn't the only one. He felt Gris shift on the couch and opened his eyes to find the blond moving, sliding over him to straddle his lap. His lips curled up and he felt himself giving a soft moan as his body responded instantly. Gris took his injured hand and Josh watched, enthralled, as his fingertips were gently kissed. When Gris placed Josh's hand on his chest Josh immediately undid the button he felt beneath it. Then the next, so that he could slide his fingertips over warm skin.

He set his coffee mug down on the side table and wrapped his good arm around Gris's waist, pulling him closer and down a little. Then he leaned up the short distance and kissed those tempting lips, every bit as aggressively as he had at the restaurant, spreading his hand over Gris's lower back as he tasted and explored. He wanted to feel that demanding kiss again in return, wanted to be wanted. Josh was an aggressive partner but that didn't mean he required total submission in his mates. It was enjoyable sometimes but he had loved that edge from Gris before.

Pulling away briefly Josh managed to murmur,
"Are you kidding? Every way possible. You've been driving me crazy for days. Weeks. Forwards, backwards, sideways. Any way I can manage without landing in the hospital."

He was as frank as he could be; Gris's image had been torturing him. In his daydreams Josh did take him every way imaginable.
"Mostly, I want my arms around you. You feel good there. I want to see you, to hear you."

That was really what he wanted, if Gris were to have complete honesty. Not a quick one-time screw. Josh wanted to hold Gris close, to work him until he was ready to explode, and to wrap his arms around him, kiss him as he came, and then hold him as he floated down from that high.

He moved his hand from Gris's back and began to undo the remaining buttons on his shirt. Restraint be damned. Josh was, as he'd pointed out previously, no saint. He wouldn't have forced himself on Gris if Gris hadn't made a move, but Josh wasn't made of stone. With this handsome, fascinating blond now straddling his lap, making it very obvious what he wanted, Josh was damn well going to comply.

His hands shook as he slipped them beneath Gris's undone shirt. He wanted this so damn badly. He tugged Gris closer and pushed his hips up slightly so that there could be no doubt of the state of his arousal. He kissed Gris again.
"I just want you."
"You're very different.” Gris answered, very honestly. How different remained to be seen but he knew already that what he wanted from Josh was different from any relationship, or what passed for such things in his life, in recent years.

Joshua said that he would like to try some of the online games that Gris played. Briefly he considered which ones he already played that they could try or perhaps he could find something that was coming out and they could start it new together. He hadn't tried Guild Wars 2 yet, perhaps they could wander around blindly in that.

It occurred to Gris, as he straddled Josh and enjoyed his companion's soft moan of pleasure, that his coffee was going to get cold. He felt momentarily bad for abandoning it so soon after Josh had made it but that feeling quickly passed.

He watched Josh as the buttons to his shirt were undone, taking in the beautiful, very focused eyes that he thought were grey instead of blue but it was hard to tell for certain in this light, the pale skin, the dark hair with touches of silver. Joshua was very handsome; he looked strong, capable, experienced and unbelievably sexy.

Sighing softly, he let his eyes drift closed as he felt Josh's hand caress bare skin. Gris opened them again when he felt Josh pull him forward. He had been thinking of that kiss in the restaurant, the unrestrained one that suggested all manner of good things to come in the future. A man didn't kiss like that if he didn't know how to back it up. It had suggested passion, confidence and skill. Gris wanted another. He got his wish.

With a moan of pleasure, he returned Josh's embrace. Gris placed on hand on the back of the sofa to help steady himself, the other pushed its way through Josh's hair. He cupped the back of his companion's head and gently but insistently tugged him close for more. He surrendered his mouth to Josh's whim and then pressed for more, exploring as well, greedily taking in every touch and taste and still wanting more.

The answer to his teasing question was a surprise, a very pleasant one. Gris paused to watch Josh through lowered lashes. "Weeks?” Had Josh been thinking about him as much as he had been thinking about Josh? It certainly sounded that way. It thrilled him; he felt flattered, almost humbled, that someone so intriguing and wonderful had been giving him that much thought after having met him only once.

The rest of Josh's description was exactly what he wanted to hear. His mouth quirked up in a small smile as he leaned toward Josh's ear. Gris's lips barely brushed the outer shell as he murmured softly, "It sounds like we're in for a busy night.”

He kissed Josh's cheek and hugged him close when his companion added that he wanted to wrap his arms around him and hear him as they made love. Leaning back, Gris was equally honest. He agreed with how right it felt to be in Josh's arms. "I love being there.”

Gris leaned into Josh's neck, sucking it softly, placing a kiss here and there, as Joshua undid the rest of his shirt. He removed his other hand from the sofa, not wanting to let go of his companion, and began undoing the buttons on Josh's clothing.

Something about Joshua's manner now and at the restaurant, made him wonder how long Josh had been without a partner. Gris marveled once more about how they met and considered himself very lucky. Josh would never have been in a nightclub according to his own stated preferences; Gris would have never met him if it hadn't been for the accident.

"Then have me.” He answered, finishing the last of Joshua's shirt buttons and gliding his fingertips over Josh's chest. Gris didn't openly invite Josh to 'take' him. He wasn't ready to surrender himself that far, much as hoped for it in the future. His companion was still an unknown and until Gris was sure that Joshua could handle him then he wasn't going offer all of himself like that.

He tugged his shirt out of his trousers and slid it from his shoulders. Setting it behind him on the coffee table, Gris returned his attention to Josh. He pressed himself close, rocking his hips suggestively. "Just so long as its soon.”
Oh God. It was going to be Josh's new catch phrase.Gris braced himself on the back of the couch and returned Josh's kiss in kind, fulfilling his recent fantasy of experiencing more of that delicious taste. Now he did more than taste, enjoying Gris's demanding insistence. Big hands spanning Gris's waist, Josh sucked, nipped, and otherwise plundered Gris's mouth when his partner offered it up for him.

When they broke away Josh saw the expression on Gris's face, found himself captivated by the brush of soft blond lashes against fair skin as Gris looked at him. Josh smiled his vague smile, nodding to Gris and responding,
"At least that long. Maybe longer."

Perhaps Gris had been driving him crazy his entire life. He wasn't sure, but he felt like he'd always been searching for something and maybe, finally, for once, he had a chance at hoping he could have that something. It was too early to say. He didn't want to jinx himself by even hoping too soon.

Gris's lips barely brushing his ear, his embrace, his soft voice, were all intoxicating. So much more so than the single glass of wine he'd had with dinner. That couldn't touch him but Gris's hands and lips, well, those were enough to have him hot and hard, yearning for everything soon, now, five minutes ago.

Gris finished with the buttons on Josh's shirt and slid his hands over his chest. Josh sighed with pleasure and then watched as Gris tugged his own shirt over his head, placing it behind him on the table. Josh watched him move, lithe and slender, not terrifically muscular but no skinny either. He was just right for his frame, which was not as sturdy as Josh's own. Too much bulk would have looked awkward on him, but neither did he seem to be slacking. He was sleek and toned and Josh loved the way he looked.

In their current position it was too easy to simply lean forward and press his lips to Gris's chest, so he did. He gently worked his good hand over Gris's back, trailing his fingertips down the valley of his spine as his teeth grazed over the little bead of Gris's nipple, nipping and sucking. Josh looked up when Gris asked him to make it soon but Josh hesitated still. It seemed clear to him how such a thing should be accomplished, given their positions, their previous flirtation, and the suggestive roll of Gris's hips, but Josh didn't want to assume. So he smiled up at Gris and tapped his hip softly, indicating that he was about to move.

"Come to bed with me?"

He didn't want to make love on the couch like a horny teenager. Bad enough that this was date number one, and an unplanned one at that. Josh could overlook the apparent youth of his partner, particularly given how well they got along, but he wanted so much more for Gris. The least he could do was offer him a fitting location.

He held his hand out, gathering up their clothing first and draping it over his injured arm to carry with him. He led Gris into the room he was using as his own, just as sterile and impersonal as the living room to his dismay, but a better setting at least. Josh lay their clothing over the chair at the desk and then reclined himself on the bed, holding his arm out invitingly to Gris.

"Soon enough?" He asked, a hint of humor in his tone. "So tell me, then. What is it you'd like most of all right now?"

Josh didn't lack confidence in his ability to be a decent lover, but it had been a very long time and he wanted to be absolutely sure he put Gris's desires above his own. It was his nature, and he knew not everyone enjoyed being partnered with a man who was often aggressive and slightly more dominant in the bedroom. He didn't feel ashamed asking for some direction - after all, they were still learning each other in every way.
Josh brought his lips to his chest; they were soft and warm on newly bared skin. Gris sighed pleasantly, placing both hands on his companion's shoulders. He kneaded all the muscles he came in contact with on his way up to the back of Josh's neck, little circles with his thumbs, presses and squeezes with his fingers. He shifted his hips again, adding a little circular motion to make sure he hit all the right spots.

He gasped softly as lips closed around one nipple and began to tease, Gris pressed the back of Josh's neck gently, giving silent encouragement. Yes, that's a good spot, please do that again. Looking down at Josh, he waited for an answer to his statement, something witty or honest, he wasn't picky but Josh hesitated for a moment and Gris wondered what he was thinking. He hoped there was no change in opinion as there had been at the restaurant because stopping now would be extremely disappointing.

Instead, Josh asked him to come to bed with him. Gris slid backward and stood, waiting for his companion to lead the way. Josh had picked up his shirt and then gathered his own clothing. With a small grin, Gris gathered his coffee mug. He was about to gather up Josh's as well when Josh turned and held a hand out for him to take.

Following Josh to the bedroom, Gris sipped his coffee and enjoyed the view.

Coming into the room, he looked around but found nothing that said anything about the man who was living here. Joshua had explained that and Gris did understand that the diplomat was new to Nachton. Even he wasn't fully settled into his small space at the asylum and he had been here longer. It was almost perfect now though. He had a few finishing touches of whimsy to add before he would claim it complete. Now that he might, possibly, have someone he wanted to keep seeing, Gris was going to have to decorate a whole new place. Thankfully he had plenty of money. As a lawyer and a Grayson that had never been an issue; his father threw money at him instead of affection so he had never lacked. For holidays and birthdays there was even more money or perhaps some extravagant gift, anything at all to keep from having to spend time with him. He had started investing a portion of it since the age of twelve. Back then he had done his diligent research and found the best brokers around; he met with several before he found one that took him seriously.

Joshua reclined on the bed and asked if it was soon enough. Gris smiled and decided that any time tonight would be soon enough. Otherwise he was going to raise the water bill for the pack single handedly.

The next question caught him off guard. Gris could have sworn he had been very clear. What part of 'he would like it any way Josh cared to give it to him' was unclear? He looked at Josh stretched out on the bed and then reminded himself of his earlier guess. This was something Josh didn't do often; he was fairly certain of it. Moving so fast was probably a little daunting. The ins and outs of casual sex between two people might always be somewhat complicated but it seemed especially so for two men. Perhaps it only seemed that way because this was his only frame of reference but to Gris it seemed far more complicated than heterosexual hook ups. As far as the lesbians went, women were supposedly much better communicators so he was sure they were fine.

He took another sip of his coffee and then turned and set it down on the desk. Gris paused for another long look at Josh, stretched out, appearing so confident and calm; he wondered what was going on inside his companion's head but he loved that mask of strength. It took effort, perhaps for Josh it was second nature by now, but it was incredibly sexy; it said this was a man you could potentially lean on when you needed to, someone you could trust to be there should you falter in some way. He hoped that assessment proved to accurate.

Kicking off his shoes, Gris slowly made his way up the bed. He stopped next to Josh, still on his hands and knees and leaned forward, tilting his head to move closer to his companion's ear. "I would very much like to feel you inside me right now.” He couldn't be any more plain than that. Gris leaned back and held Josh's gaze with his own. "I am not feeling terribly particular on how that happens.” He leaned down and gave Josh a slow tender kiss and then added. "I trust you. Perhaps that is naïve considering how very little time we've spent together but I do.” If he was wrong then he wasn't terribly worried. The cast told him that Joshua was human and even a strong human wasn't going to over power him so long as he was free to move. If his companion wanted to pull out bondage gear on their first time together then he had seriously misjudged the man.

Settling himself down into the crook of Josh's arm, he sighed softly, content for the moment. Gris rubbed his cheek against his companion's chest and then looked up enough to ask. "What would you 'like most of all' right now?” Perhaps Joshua wanted the opposite; it could happen. If he did then Gris would happily oblige him and enjoy doing so. "I am sure we can come to an agreeable solution for both parties.”
Josh could still hardly believe this was happening. This was right out of a dream, a daydream really, and he almost wanted to pinch himself to make sure he was really here experiencing this. Gris was looking at him, no hint of what he was thinking behind those gorgeous green eyes. Josh regarded him back with a calm he definitely didn't feel, a slight smile on his lips.

Finally Gris joined him, removing his shoes and crawling up onto the bed, reminding Josh a little bit of a cat the way he moved, sinuous and slender. He felt warm breath against his ear as Gris spoke, and he shivered in pleasure at the sensation. The words finally filtered through his brain, resulting in his body responding even further. He wasn't sure he could get harder - apparently he was wrong. His smile grew a little and he nodded at Gris, reaching up to cup his hand behind those blond curls and pull him down for another soft kiss.

"You can trust me," he said softly. "The last thing I will ever do is hurt you. And I trust you, as well."

Gris's age didn't matter. The younger man was right in that. Josh saw a man who was mature, kind-hearted, generous, and humorous. That was all he needed to see. If Gris could content himself with an older man, Josh wasn't going to complain that his own partner was youthful and handsome.

As Gris settled down with his head pillowed on Josh's arm, he echoed Josh's question back to him, adding a little bit of lawyer-ese to the end of it which made Josh chuckle softly.
"Are we settling already?" He asked, lowering his head to caress Gris's temple with his lips, traveling down over his cheek and then finding his delicious mouth once more for a meaningful kiss that left no question as to how he felt about Gris's request. "What I want is here with me now. You have answered the how, and the when... will come in due course."

Gris's head was resting on his casted arm, which left his good one free. He trailed his fingers gently down Gris's side and without any further hesitation undid the button and zipper of the dress pants he wore. he slid his hand in over Gris's lean hip, feeling the smooth light silken boxers beneath. Following the curve of his buttock he let his hand trail down to Gris's thigh, then back upwards. He cupped his hand over the delicate sac, letting the warmth of his embrace seep in through the fabric before massaging slowly. After a moment he slid his hand up further, kissing those waiting lips once more while he gently stroked and explored Gris's length.

"I don't think I've ever wanted anyone so much," he admittedly softly when he broke away, his hand still working to tease and arouse.

Finally he tugged Gris's slacks down over his hips, bringing the boxers along with them. Josh sat up, disentangling himself long enough to strip the remnants of clothing away. He slid off the bed briefly, divesting himself of his own as well, and then rejoined Gris where they'd lay before. Josh had had occasion to use this room in the past week and he was actually thankful for it now; an errant daydream had led to the procurement of necessary lubricant and it still sat in the nightstand drawer. He reached over and retrieved it.

Now that he was leaning over Gris, Josh lowered his head and returned to the sucking and kissing he'd been doing to Gris's chest before, which had seemed to be enjoyed. He lay the lube aside and simply enjoyed the taste and feel of warm skin at his lips for a few minutes. He was determined that Gris be ready for him, in all ways, before they did this. Josh wasn't an abnormally large man but he was well-endowed, and in his younger days he'd learned that he could cause pain if he wasn't careful. He would be very, very careful to prepare his partner in this case. He had meant his previous words. He didn't want to harm Gris, in any way, emotionally, physically, or otherwise, if he could help it.

Moving down still, he brought the little tube with him. He placed gentle, sucking, moist kisses into the hollows of Gris's hips while he squeeze a little bit of the cool gel onto his fingers, letting it warm a little bit. Watching his partner's face for any signs of discomfort he touched his fingers to the tight ring of muscle at Gris's opening, massaging gently but not pressing in, while his lips sought to steal the taste that Gris had wanted earlier in the restaurant, closing softly over the silky tip of his erection.
Gris smiled at Josh after the brief kiss. Trust was something valuable in any position and he was glad that Joshua was not worried overly much about the situation. He was trusting that Josh wouldn't hurt him and Josh was trusting that he would tell him if he was, to know enough to say something had gone to far or wasn't right. Both parties in a relationship needed trust and communication, whether that relationship was one night or one lifetime. At least that was his take on it.

Once he and gotten comfortable and they had come back to the discussion of how to proceed, Gris looked up at Josh's response. "Not settling, an agreement. I promise you neither of us wants to go to trial. It is a lengthy complicated process with uncertain results. I, for one, would rather find a mutual accord on our own.”

Josh stated that he was happy with the arrangement and the method but implied that the 'when' might be less than immediate. Gris nodded solemnly, quite pleased with that answer. He was horny enough to be satisfied with just jumping right in but if Josh wanted to spend a little more time enjoying the build up then that was even better. He got plenty of 'jumping right in' and something more artful and lasting would be much more pleasurable for him. It would be as different as he had claimed Josh to be..

Gris followed the course of Joshua's hand which did not detour from its direct route. He murmured happily as Josh caressed his hip and thigh, giving a little gasp as the hand moved upward. Josh leaned down to kiss him even as his hand smoothed its way over his length and Gris moaned against the lips pressed to his own.

The words Josh spoke when he broke away surprised him but not because he had not heard them before. Gris had heard such utterances quite often, said in the throws of passion or just before it, the mindless murmuring of someone enjoying a lust filled moment. But Josh was different; Gris could see the truth in his eyes and he did seem to be the kind of person to utter meaningless words of any kind. He looked into those grey eyes and found himself lost in their depth and quiet intensity. In a rare moment of humility, he answered. " I am not sure I am worthy of such desire but I would do my absolute best to be everything you hope for.”

He was undressed with great economy. Gris then watched Josh divest himself of clothing, enjoying the movement of muscle along his back as he turned to put things away. He smiled to himself, noting that Josh's ass was every bit as sculpted and perfect as he suspected. Gris's hands longed touch and knead those curves and every other one on Josh's perfect body. He wanted to feel their strength for himself and he wanted to feel the resistance in each drain away under his care.

Breaking himself away from a brief massage fantasy, he focused back on the here and now as Josh returned to him once more after rummaging through the nightstand drawer. His companion returned to his earlier exploration of his chest, Gris sighed softly in pleasure, bringing his hands up to eagerly run them along Josh's shoulders and down his back. "So beautiful...” He exclaimed softly, almost to himself. His hands traced out the lines of muscle then ran lightly down Josh's spine before coming back up to pause behind his lover's head. "I could touch you all day.”

Josh broke away from his current focus and took the bottle of lubricant with him. Gris watched as his companion trailed a delightful string of kisses down his body. He opened his legs and leaned back when Josh applied the gel to his fingers, having no need to watch anxiously that first moment.

His lover did not disappoint, Gris moaned softly at that first careful touch, immediately wanting more. His gasp was louder and he arched as Josh's mouth closed over the tip of his erection. "Oh...” Gris opened his eyes and looked down at his companion. "I am beginning to think want is not a strong enough word...”
Josh raised his eyebrows when he was pronounced beautiful by his partner. It wasn't that he minded the descriptive term, just that he had been thinking exactly the same thing about Gris.

"I think I would like that, as long as I can reciprocate," he said in response to being touched all day - and then his mouth was busy with other pursuits.

While his finger worked gently, incessantly, rubbing in slow circles one way, then the other, then back and forth, he closed his eyes and enjoyed his first taste of the man he hoped to continue seeing. Sucking softly he didn't take Gris any further into his mouth but instead made a thorough exploration of the head of his cock, running his tongue in a leisurely way around the underside of the ridge before flicking it against the little opening at the tip and then down to lave another circle around it, echoing the motion of his finger subconsciously.

He lifted his head away just for a moment when Gris spoke, his lips tipping up in a smile. Why was he smiling so damn much lately?
"Good," he said with amusement, dropping his head to place a kiss on the sensitive spot where Gris's thigh met his body. "As long as it feels good. That's what I want for you."

He liked that Gris felt that way, that 'want' wasn't enough. In particular, he was enjoying every sound that escaped his partner's lips. Each moan and sigh only drove him to keep pleasing Gris, to hear those noises more and more. Josh lowered his head and took Gris in again, patiently massaging with his finger still. The body had a way of proclaiming its readiness and he awaited the point at which Gris was relaxed and truly ready for him. When that happened, he gently slid his finger inside that tight opening just a bit, caressing and stroking as his mouth and tongue continued to suck and lick.

He wasn't trying to coax Gris to the point of release yet, though, which was why he kept a tight hold on his restraint. He wanted him ready, yes, but he didn't want it to be over too soon. After a few moments of gentle stroking with his finger he added a second one, paying close attention to Gris's response.

"Are you all right?" He asked softly, raising his head. His fingers encountered no resistance, still moving in and out with slick smoothness. He felt breathless with desire himself and the strain of restraint was obvious in his voice. He wanted nothing more than to feel the delicious sensation of sheathing himself in Gris's body but he couldn't do so, not yet, not until his partner was completely ready for it.

To that end he bent to his task once more, running his tongue along Gris's entire length before enclosing his tip once again and sliding down just a little further on it, with a soft moan of satisfied pleasure. It had been a long time since he'd enjoyed himself in this way, and he was gratified and flattered that Gris was enjoying it too. It was going to be a busy night, indeed. Josh wasn't exactly a marathon runner but already, he knew he wanted to repeat this. He wanted to let himself go, and he wanted Gris to come with him. He wanted to fall asleep with the slender blond in his arms and wake up and love him again. Surely one late morning wouldn't kill either of them... surely. Just one...
Josh was going to tease him to the point of madness, Gris was fairly certain. He made a vague noise of assent about being touched in return, thinking briefly that Josh might have to wait his turn if Gris was planning on making his earlier massage fantasy a reality. However, his companion was making a very good show of touching him now.

Gris closed his eyes and clutched the sheets as Josh's teasing progressed further and he felt one finger slide inside of him. "Oh Dear God...” That felt so good, especially with Josh's mouth still enclosed around his erection. He immediately wanted more, was ready for so much more. Gris tried to counsel himself toward patience but it was very difficult with Josh steadily working to undo every sense of restraint he had.

After a few moments another finger was added and he could feel himself tremble with relief or desire...he wasn't sure, perhaps both. His legs were shaking and he couldn't stop his hips from rocking into each gentle thrust.

He was asked if he was alright and a little breathless chuckle escaped him. "Clarify?” Gris opened his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows. "I am much better than all right.” He assured his bed mate, reaching out and running his fingers through Josh's short dark hair.

"But if you keep teasing me like this I am going to be more than all right far faster than I would have hoped.” Obviously this foreplay thing wasn't good for him. He had forgotten how to handle it.

"I am ready for you, Josh. I think I have been ready since the restaurant.” Gris smiled wryly and shrugged one shoulder before laying back down. He tilted his head to the side to get a clear view of his companion. "I think it is wonderful of you to be so concerned and to take such good care of me. I very much appreciate it.” There have been plenty who hadn't and they quickly learned that his small build concealed plenty of strength. He had shoved one guy nearly through a wall. To be fair, the guy had been less patient than most and the wall had been closer than he would have liked. But his trust in Josh was obviously very well placed; no one had taken this kind of care with him since university. "But I want you, right now, yesterday, last week...”
Every response Gris made to his touches and caresses only served to fuel the fire inside even more. Josh loved each and every noise, every word, every little tremor that coursed through tight muscle. Gris's reassurance and the gentle touch to Josh's hair felt good. He broke away and smiled up at Gris.

"But I'd barely started," he protested softly, very mildly.

The idea of taking care of Gris made Josh's heart pound. That was exactly what he wanted to do. Hold him, protect him, support him, care for him. It was so deeply ingrained in Josh's nature to do so. Already, even if this relationship never came to anything, he knew he would do his best to keep an eye out for the blond. Josh couldn't do this with someone and not offer them that level of consideration.

Gris's request, or demand, whatever it was, made him groan and place one last wet, sucking kiss to the tip of the shaft he'd currently been caring for.
"Okay," he said with another soft smile. He knelt and, with his good hand, coated himself with another squeeze from the tube. Placing it carefully aside Josh leaned over Gris, supporting himself on the elbow of his injured arm, and maneuvered into position. Poised at the opening he'd just teased so patiently he lowered his head and gently kissed Gris's lips, glad that they were the same height, to be able to do that. As he parted those lips with his tongue, thrusting, gently questing, he pressed his hips forward, felt the give of Gris's body, and slowly, achingly, slid himself in, patiently giving Gris time to adjust to his girth.

He moaned with the sensation, nipping softly at Gris's tongue, sucking on his lower lip. Pushing himself up on his good arm he gave one firm thrust which slid him in as far as he could go. He broke away from their kiss, looking down at Gris with smoldering gray eyes. Watching his partner's expression he withdrew with agonizing slowness until he was practically all the way out and then thrust again, in one smooth deep motion this time. He let out a low moan of satisfaction again at the feel of that tight, warm embrace. He could hardly believe they were actually here, doing this, when it was what he'd been daydreaming about all week. It was surreal, and Josh intended to enjoy every moment of it. He wanted Gris to, as well. He pulled out for another slow, measured thrust before finally picking the pace up just a little, each movement still slow and deliberate but at last settling into a leisurely rhythm that belied the urgency he felt inside.
Gris's response to Josh's protest was an overwhelmed little chuckle. He hoped that he was joking, otherwise Josh was going to drive him to the point of completion before they had even begun. Gris was still slightly worried that his youthful appearance would put his companion off; he didn't need to climax in under five minutes like a sex starved teenager as well.

He breathed a sigh of relief when his partner acquiesced, biting back a groan of disappointment when Josh pulled away to coat himself. Gris did lift his head up enough to get a better view, watching Josh and noting that this portion of his companion was as perfect as the rest.

As Josh leaned down to kiss him again, Gris wrapped his hands behind Josh's neck, bringing him down a little further as he settled his head back down on the bed, not wanting to break that amazing kiss for even a second while he moved.

Moaning in pleasure as Josh entered him, Gris held him tighter. He could feel that wonderful stretch as his lover eased into him with patient care and the sensation of being filled so completely by someone of Josh's size. The last little thrust inside caused a pleased little gasp to escape him.

He moved his arms down to Josh's shoulders and rocked his hips forward to indicate he was ready without having to break away from another mind blowing kiss.

Josh leaned back and watched him and Gris shivered in delight an anticipation, feeling Josh pull slowly out of him only to thrust himself deeply back in again. "Oh God, yes!” He exclaimed, arching in response to the renewed sensation.

As Josh began to move in a slow but steady rhythm, Gris wrapped his arms around his lover's back and brought his hips up to meet every thrust, taking each and every one in with greedy anticipation.

"You feel every bit as good as I imagined."
Josh had to admit to himself that while he didn't exactly get around, this was still the best sex he'd ever had. It wasn't just the act itself but the way Gris responded to him. The noises he made, the way he pulled Josh down toward him, the way that they joined so wonderfully together. If he'd been directing Gris's every movement, he couldn't have made it any more seamless. Each shift of his hips, everything was perfect.

He felt Gris's arms tighten around him and he gave a long sigh, half moan, as he moved. He loved that Gris reached for him. He didn't grip the bedcovers, or the head board, but instead wrapped his arms around Josh and clung as they moved together.

"I love that," he gasped softly. "Your arms. Tighter." He wanted Gris to know he wasn't hurting him, that the embrace was not only enjoyed but desired.

Gris's exclamation as Josh thrust into him sent a ripple of pleasure down his spine.
"Yes," he echoed, tilting his head so he could suck and gently bite his way down Gris's neck.

The next statement made him raise his head just a bit before lowering it to kiss his partner once more.
"So do you. You're incredible."

As if to punctuate that opinion Josh began to move faster, each thrust deep and satisfying. He was neither gentle nor rough, but tried to strike a balance between the two extremes. As he felt the telltale coiling of heat in the pit of his abdomen that heralded a climax he leaned his weight on the elbow of his injured arm and reached down between their bodies, brushing his fingertips along Gris's erection with a softness that went completely counter to his energetic movements. After a few moments he took it into his hand and began to stroke in time with each thrust, so very close to the edge of delirious bliss. He could come any time now but he held back just a bit, wanting to experience Gris's climax first lest he spend himself and have nothing remaining to finish his partner off with.

It crossed his mind to hope that Gris wasn't about to engage in a marathon sexual encounter, because he was pretty sure this holding off thing was only good for the next minute or so, if that long. Maybe he could blame it on age if he came too soon... he didn't want to appear as though he couldn't keep up with his more youthful partner though. He banished the thought from mind and covered Gris's mouth with his own once more, groaning softly with each thrust as he rapidly approached the point of no return.