Oh Yes is definitely still Yes

Evan sat on his futon couch and waited for Kiyoshi to join them. There were still people down in the bar finishing up for the night so they couldn't be seen leaving together. It gave him time to get Kiyo's gifts ready. They sat wrapped up on the cushion next to him. This whole Yule gifting celebration was a wonderful idea; so nice of the Christians to bring it mainstream.

He rather liked the cheerful holiday though it was busy and a bit bewildering. The people who claimed to follow the religion associated with Christmas did not seem to understand their own traditions. What does Santa Claus have to with baby Jesus exactly? Oh right, supposedly some rich guy who gave away his worldly goods. What about the tree with all the lights? Right, stolen from the pagan beliefs of Europe along with the time of year and a lot of the traditional decoration. No doubt few Christians could explain mistletoe or holly; though by now they probably had some made up answer to give to the smarter than average curious boys and girls who don't just go along with the "this is what we decorate with because we always have' line.

What about the flying red nosed reindeer? Where the hell did that come from? He loved that and tried to picture how some poor animal would have survived in the wild with that unfortunate mutation. Rudolf would have been Christmas dinner. Still it was a cute story.

His personal favorite was Frosty the Snowman. He loved that cartoon.

His mind wandered back to Kiyoshi and he hoped that his partner was feeling better. Gordon would not manage to send Kiyo away or make life difficult for him. He would make sure of it. He doubted Kiyo believed that but he was willing to prove it.

Setting the gifts on the floor, he turned and laid down on the couch. He was too long for it so his feet were propped up on the cushioned arm rest. Evan had already changed clothes and was wearing a pair of loose fitting white jogging pants. That was plenty. Kiyoshi would probably freeze to death. Evan looked down at the gifts on the floor. Maybe he should have gotten Kiyo a space heater.

Kiyoshi Salinas 12 years ago
Kiyoshi finished closing the front bar alone, somewhat unhappy about it. The moment Evan left his worry returned. Fortunately he'd been invited upstairs after work so he knew he'd be seeing Evan soon. He flew through the closing procedures.

As usual Kiyoshi departed Terminus via the same door as everyone else, walking down the street as if going home. As soon as he parted ways with the last person headed in a similar direction Kiyo doubled back on his trail, made sure no one was following, and headed back to the bar by another route, coming up to the back of it. He ascended the stairs and tested the door handle. It was open.

Kiyo let himself in, looking around the common area in the middle of the large space. Evan wasn't there, which made him happy. It meant he was in his rooms, quiet and private. Kiyo went that way and let himself in there too, dropping his backpack carefully just inside the doorway.

Evan was sprawled on the futon looking relaxed and... well, sexy as usual. Kiyo's heart hitched. Tugging off his coat he dashed over to it without paying attention to anything else and crawled up next to Evan. He curled up facing his boss, partner, friend, and rested his head on Evan's shoulder. Kiyo gave a huge sigh and squirmed close. He didn't want to cry again. It made him feel stupid. But tears were very very close. He shut his eyes and did his best to squeeze them away, breathing in Evan's scent, fresh air, woods, trees.

Nothing was going to go wrong now.
Evan Talkingwater 12 years ago
He could hear when Kiyo opened and shut the door. It was not much longer before the werewolf slid into his room and set his bag on the floor. Evan looked over at him and smiled.

He would have gotten up but Kiyo had moved directly to the sofa and the VR was very very quick. Evan sighed, a soft contented sound, when Kiyo curled up next to him and laid his head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around his partner and held him tight.

"Its okay, Little Wolf, everything will be okay." Reaching up, he gently pushed some of Kiyoshi's long hair away from his face. "I promise." Evan took his promises very seriously.

For a long while he simply held Kiyo quietly and let his companion relax, however long that took. One hand wove reassuring warm circles and spirals along his partner's back. It was tempting to dig through the layers of Kiyo's clothing until he could touch his lover's skin but he wasn't trying to arouse at the moment, just comfort. There was plenty of time for the other later.

"I have something for you." He leaned over and tenderly kissed Kiyo's forehead. "I was going to give them to you on Friday but I think tonight might be better." Evan brought Kiyo up with him when he sat up and then gathered his partner up into his lap.

The position, which had seemed natural at the time, suddenly struck him as amusing. Evan chuckled and glanced sidelong at Kiyo.

"So, have you been a good little boy?" He leaned in and gently nibbled on his partner's neck. "Don't answer that."

Evan pulled back and then leaned down to gather up the two presents that he had set aside. Picking up the bigger one, he handed it to Kiyoshi first.

"Here you go." Placing a cautionary hand on top of the package, he gave Kiyo a somber look. "Just remember, there is no saying no." He remember how the bargaining for the laptop had gone and he did not want Kiyoshi to tell him his gift was too much. "This is something small but I wanted you to have it." He was partial owner of a booming business, more than one actually. He was vampire, and not a young one. Evan did not hurt for money. Buying things with it was the only real use. Though he could make an excellent paper airplane out of a dollar bill.

He glanced at Kiyo and down at the present and then back at Kiyo. "Okay, open it!"
Evan's words were comforting. Kiyo believed him when he said he promised. Anyone else, he might have doubted but not Evan. He let himself be comforted by the hand on his back and simply inhaled. The scent was all Evan. Breath by breath the tension eased out of him until he felt safe to speak.

"I'm sorry," he breathed. "I didn't mean to make trouble for you."

When he was shifted onto Evan's lap he snuggled up. He buried his nose in the crook of Evan's neck and then kissed the warm skin there gently when Evan leaned in to perform a similar action. Kiyo sucked softly, closing his eyes, continuing to take comfort in familiarity. Evan's scent, his taste, were all just right at that moment.

He had been too focused on getting to Evan to notice the packages he'd stepped across. He blinked up at Evan and shook his head. He wouldn't be so rude as to turn down a Christmas gift.

"Thank you. You didn't have to but... thank you." Kiyo leaned down and rested his forehead against Evan's.

This was new. He hadn't celebrated many holidays since leaving home. The last ones he had, had been fraught with anxiety. Luis would take anything Kiyo received, by force usually, and would always turn it into a 'whose gifts were better' competition.

Kiyo carefully unwrapped the box, which was a small rectangle, maybe 8 inches or so, sort of heavy. Inside was a leather case with laces. Opening the case Kiyo stared at the object within. It was a tablet, a Kindle Fire, which Kiyo had seen people using but never tried. He brushed his fingers over he red suede interior of the case and gave a little hum of disbelief. He noticed a little gift card nestled against the case and picked it up. It was blank. He turned to Evan curiously and then dropped his head to Evan's shoulder, hands gripping the present. He was a little floored.

"Wow," he said, shaking his head. This was a big gift. Everyone was talking about this thing and Evan had just handed him one. He hardly knew what to say, except the obvious.

"Thank you so much. It's ... wow."
"You wanted to be able to read more." Evan shrugged. There was the library but that was not always convenient and sometimes they did not always have what you were looking for. The Nachton Library was quite large; They tended to have a nearly endless variety and the connections to get whatever a person required. "Perhaps they will soon have downloads that you can rent at the library. That would be nice then you wouldn't have to worry about returning it and there would be no late fees." Kiyoshi also spent a lot of time at Terminus. This gave him something to do on his breaks.

"I am glad you like it."

He smiled at Kiyo and shrugged. "That's the small one." The money for the kindle meant nothing to him. He understood some people might consider it a big gift for someone you had not been dating very long but to him it was simply something Kiyoshi would use and enjoy.

Evan picked up the smaller box and handed it to the werewolf. "This is the bigger gift." Size matters not and all that. He handed the little box to Kiyo and waited quietly for his companion to open this one. To him, this one was the far bigger gift but it cost him very little in the way of money. Perhaps Kiyoshi would see it differently; Evan wasn't sure.
"I do want to read more," Kiyo said. His smile finally found its way out, tentatively, and he set the Kindle down to the side to wrap his arms around Evan. "Thank you for remembering."

His eyebrows rose at the comparison between gifts. Looking at the box Evan handed him, which was clearly smaller, Kiyoshi understood Evan's words to mean that the 'bigger' part meant in significance.

He took the second box and carefully opened it. Inside was a small leather pouch. It was suspended from a length of soft leather, clearly intended to be worn. The ends of the thong were decorated with turquoise beads. Kiyo inspected them closely, appreciating the color. He loved earthy tones. The tanned leather pouch with the little blue beads was lovely.

He could tell there was something inside though, weighty for its small size. Curiously, Kiyo opened it up. Tipping the pouch up on its end he let the object fall into his other hand. It was a key.

Kiyo flipped the little key from his palm into his fingertips and held it up. He turned to Evan.

"A key?"

Kiyo didn't know what it could possibly be for. Why would he need a key? He knew there must be an explanation forthcoming, or Evan wouldn't have given it to him. A random key made no sense. So Kiyo quietly waited for Evan to tell him what the key would open.
He waited for Kiyo to open the little box so that he could explain. Pointing to the soft leather bag, he said.

"It is for putting things in. Whatever you want. Little things that are important to you so you can carry them around with you and keep them safe." He shrugged. "You can also put the bag in your pocket if you like." He supposed Kiyo could carry his change it; he wasn't going to tell him how he must use the gift he had given him.

When Kiyoshi pulled out the key, he smiled and nodded. Then he slid the other man from his lap and walked toward the outside entrance to the living area. Opening the door just slightly, he turned back to Kiyoshi. "A key, so you can come and go whenever you wish."

Evan had talked it over with Guillaume to make sure that the other werewolf was okay with giving Kiyoshi a key. Guillaume knew that Kiyo stayed here sometimes but Evan had extra space in his room. The pilot never asked any specifics which was probably a good thing. He doubted Guillaume would really want to know.

He took his partner by the hand and led him back to his room, or he supposed now it was their room, assuming Kiyoshi accepted. Shutting the door behind them once more, he pushed Kiyo against it and pressed his own body against his companion's.

Leaning down, he spoke in a hoarse whisper. "And stay as long as you like."

Evan pulled back just enough to see what Kiyoshi's response was to this gift but he did not remove his weight from his partner. He hoped that Kiyo understood all that he was implying. He wanted the werewolf to stay with him not just as a roommate. (though if later that was all that Kiyo wanted then he would certainly still give him a place to stay) but as a lover. He wanted Kiyoshi to stay for a long time. ..a very long time.

"See, if my feelings mean anything to you then you will stay." Evan looked searched his lover's eyes. "I want you around, Little Wolf. I don't want you to go. Gordon cannot hurt you. You won't lose your job no matter what he says. Most people wouldn't believe him anyway." He shrugged and nuzzled closer. "And you won't lose me. Not that easily."

Evan leaned back and grinned widely. "So face it. You're stuck with me."
Kiyo followed Evan to the door, hardly believing what he was hearing. It was a key of his own, so he could come over whenever he wanted? He had never been invited to do so before. His mouth opened slightly in surprise. Never had Kiyo had a close enough friend to be given a key, that he could come and go at leisure. The trust Evan gave him... him, a werewolf, astounded him.

He laced his fingers with Evan's as he was led back to Evan's room. When his partner shut the door and pressed Kiyo up against it Kiyo immediately wrapped his arms around Evan's waist. The feel of Evan against him had never scared him. It made him feel secure, and he had so badly needed that security tonight. He let out a long sigh, closing his eyes briefly in relief at the wave of safety he felt.

Then he snapped his eyes open again at the sound of Evan's next words. His breath caught in his throat and his heart hammered against his rib cage. He breathed in short gasps. Evan wanted him to stay. Evan cared that much about him. Evan...

Evan wanted this to be his home.

Kiyoshi squeezed his eyes closed, but his body betrayed him. It was almost too much to handle in one night. His hands clutched at Evan's bare back, not hard enough to injure him, and he pressed his cheek tight to Evan's chest even as he felt hot tears begin to fall.

He gasped a few words which made no sense, and finally settled for nodding vigorously against Evan's chest. Gulping in a huge breath he finally managed.

"Yes," he choked out. "Oh, yes. I want to stay with you. I always want to stay with you. Even when you're bored with me, or if you find someone new, or if I get killed by vampires or my own Pack. I don't care."

He lifted his face away from Evan's chest, looked up at him with big soulful eyes.
"I don't want to leave. I just want to be with you, Evan. For as long as I get."

Evan had leaned back; Kiyo removed his hands from Evan's back, wrapped them gently in his long, silky black hair, and pulled him closer. He tilted his head up, stood on his toes, and kissed Evan fiercely. He put his heart and soul into it, his emotions in a complete turmoil of excitement, ecstasy, and some anxiety. He wanted this so badly it was sure to somehow be taken away from him. Or he would wake up. Any moment now someone would yank it away after dangling it in front of him. The idea made him whimper softly, somewhat fearfully, but didn't dampen the happiness he felt.

He broke away from Evan, smiling a real smile at last. He dropped his eyes shyly.

"I have a present for you too," he admitted. "It isn't... as special as a key. But I wanted to give you something."

He released Evan, ducked beneath his arm, and grabbed his backpack. Opening it quickly he withdrew a decorative gift bag. It was fairly heavy, but the red tissue inside obscured the gift. He turned and presented it to Evan.

"These are for you."
Evan smiled to himself as Kiyo wrapped his arms around his waist. His werewolf was not so timid anymore. He was still shy and he still let Evan decide what they were doing almost all the time but he no longer seemed surprised that someone was being gentle with him. When they slept together now; Kiyo did not toss and turn in his embrace.

He felt his partner press his cheek tightly against his chest. It would have been difficult to miss the tears that spilled down onto his bare skin. Evan held Kiyo tighter, letting him cry. After all that happened tonight, both the bad and the good, his lover needed to let it out.

Kiyoshi answered his question. Evan raised his eyebrows at the last bit and did his best not to smile at the somewhat dramatic answer. Schooling his features into the poker face his culture was known for, he spoke quietly. Kiyo was being serious and it was a bigger possibility than he cared to think about.

"Let's not talk about dying some violent future death. Okay?"

Holding Kiyo close he nodded. "I want you with me too, Kiyo. For as long as you get." They would not have eternity. That was part of the awful tragedy of their two races. Who knew though; Kiyo could out live him. Anything was possible. He was a Huntsman with a violent and dangerous calling.

Evan had also wondered from time to time over the last century whether or not the humans and their technology were going to uncover the supernatural races living among them. If that happened before the vampires and werewolves made themselves known would the humans take it well? They might just invent some way to kill all the vampires or make them truly go underground. Something like the Terminator films but for his kind. Machines with lasers and blow torches sent out to hunt down vampires. Werewolves would be harder to kill and they blended into society much better, at least in his opinion. At least they could walk in the sunlight. So there was no guarantee for either of them. They would just have to enjoy the time they had.

All morbid thoughts fled as Kiyo raised himself up higher and brought his head down close enough to kiss. There was passion, and he would almost dare to say love in that kiss. He spent his time returning it as thoroughly as he could manage. Both hard and soft, quick quests and then slow licks and nibbles. Evan was near breathless when they finished and it had next to nothing to do with needing to more air.

He watched as Kiyoshi went over to his backpack and pulled out a gift. Evan was a bit surprised. He had not expected a gift in return tonight. How long had Kiyo been carrying it with him?

Evan took the handles of the bag in one hand and one of Kiyo's hands in his other. He led them both back to the futon and sat down. He held the bag up to his ear, then sniffed it carefully and finally peered over into it. He loved surprises, giving them, getting them. It didn't matter; they were all great.

Evan could smell a faint herbal scent even before he had gotten to the unwrapping. Carefully he pulled out the first tissue wrapped cylinder. It was a cream coloured candle with shells in it. The next had beads, and the third, bits of coloured glass. They were all beautiful and obviously hand made. They smelled wonderful and, like Dev's shampoo, not too strong. Obviously the way to go was to have all your aromatherapy tools made by werewolves. They knew how not to overdo the scents. Most commercial scented candles were too much. He sometimes bought them anyway, Evan would just burn them in another room from the one he was occupying. Sadly he did not get to enjoy the light that way.

"These are perfect, Kiyo." He smiled happily at his companion. "And they have little treasures in them for later. " They were a gift that kept on giving. Meant to used, not just looked at. Once the wax melted then the little bits and pieces would be freed to be used in jewelry, trinkets and things.

Leaning over, he gave his partner a gentle kiss. His own eyes were now a bit misty at the thoughtfulness of Kiyo's gift. He blinked rapidly several times but Kiyo remained blurry. "The first pieces to be freed will go in my own bag so that I will always have them to remember with."
Kiyoshi nodded against Evan. He was right; Kiyo shouldn't have brought up the possibility of death, but it was often on his mind. He couldn't help it. It loomed over them both every night they spent together, and moving in with Evan would not lessen the threat. Kiyo truly didn't care though. He had been to the point where he was perfectly ready to throw his life away, convinced he could never live with himself, never learn to actually be happy. Now Evan gave him hope, and Kiyo found that if it meant the end of everything he would gladly go, having known such happiness no matter how lasting or fleeting it might be. He remained silent though. He would drop the topic entirely and just hold it in his heart. If it ever became relevant he would tell Evan how he felt.

Kissing Evan was, as always, a little bit more spectacular than the last time. His lover was so ardent, so passionate, that Kiyo felt he couldn't possibly mistake the genuine feeling behind it. How Kiyo had gotten so lucky, he didn't know. Walking into Terminus had been the best thing he'd ever done.

Pulling away was so hard, but he wanted to give Evan his presents. Kiyo had been carrying them around for over a week now, not sure when the best time would be to give them to Evan. Now seemed like it, so when Evan went back over to the futon Kiyo followed happily. As Evan sat down Kiyo slid in behind him. Kneeling on the futon, one leg on either side of Evan, he raised himself up and slid his arms around Evan's shoulders, pressing himself close.

Carefully he brushed Evan's long hair to the side and then rested his chin on Evan's shoulder so he could watch him open the gift he'd made. He couldn't resist dropping soft kisses on the skin there, sucking softly as he had before, bringing blood to the surface and watching as it faded quickly when he pulled away.

When Evan leaned over to kiss him Kiyo slid out slightly to the side to receive it with a shy smile.
"You like them then?"

He'd scoured the beach for weeks to find the shells, discarding any he thought unworthy. He'd had to buy a few from one of the little souvenir shops on the waterfront just to make sure he had some with nice shapes. The glass he'd found everywhere, collecting it a piece here, a piece there, washing each one and making sure he had a nice assortment of colors. The beads he'd given up and purchased online. Some of them were glass, some were porcelain, some were stone. He'd wanted to find things Evan could use.

Kiyo smiled and nuzzled into Evan's neck when he said he'd keep the first few little trinkets. He didn't miss the brightness in his partner's eyes and it touched him deeply. Evan really did care. How had Kiyo managed to be that person?

He pulled himself closer, squeezing his arms tight, inhaling deeply with a little sigh of satisfaction and pleasure at the end.
"Evan," he said, after a second, "Can I have something... of yours? To put inside my pouch? I want the first thing I put in to be something that's you."

He didn't care what... he just wanted a little bit of Evan to add to it. To keep with him always. Kiyo slid around Evan once more, straddling his lap now, and twined his arms around his lover's neck. He shifted a little, a very faint hint of an impish smile upon his lips as he wriggled a bit, definitely teasing. Kiyo still wasn't the most forward of partners, preferring to let Evan lead in most matters, but tonight had been such a roller coaster... he wanted to be loved. He wanted Evan's touch, his kisses, to feel him inside of him. Sometimes Kiyo still surprised himself with that revelation but he didn't try to deny it. He'd never cared about anyone like Evan.

It hit him like a ton of bricks just then, confusion... was this love? It hurt, but it felt good. It was terrifying and comforting at the same time. Kiyo blinked, and then lowered his head to kiss Evan again, deeply, moaning softly and melting against his partner.

He wanted it to be love. He could love Evan.
"Yes, I like them very much." Evan said seriously. He loved them; they were thoughtful and well made. Kiyoshi had taken his time to make something that he would enjoy and Evan loved that best of all.

He smiled at Kiyo when he asked for something that belonged to him. The idea that he was something the werewolf wanted to remember always was a good one. He hoped to never screw that up. He wanted Kiyoshi to remember fondly for the rest of his life whether they continued as lovers or not. "I will get you something in a bit." Later after they had spent some time together, were sated, relaxed and happy.

Kiyoshi shifted behind him, moving around. Evan carefully set the candles on the far side of the couch so that neither of them would knock them over.

Finding himself with a lap full of squirming werewolf made him smile. He placed his hands on Kiyo's hips, holding him but not tightly. This teasing was another sign that Kiyo was comfortable with him. A month or so ago and his partner would have still been worried about whether or not he wouldn't like such a thing. How could he not like this? Kiyo was irresistible.

Being kissed passionately for the second time tonight was all the direction he needed. Evan's fingers griped Kiyo tighter for a moment before sliding down to cup themselves beneath his lover's ass. He scooted Kiyoshi closer to him while he returned that kiss.

Afterward, Evan pulled back enough to see over Kiyo's shoulder. With his hands still supporting his partner from below, he stood and moved them both the few short feet to the bed. He laid Kiyo down carefully and dropped onto the bed beside him.

"You have on far too many clothes. Who came up with this uniform idea anyway?" Evan complained and shook his head as he began undressing his lover. "I knew we should have opened a strip club." He smiled and raised his eyebrows at Kiyo. "Of course gaming and nakedness don't really go together. We have geeks hyperventilating while using the wii as it is. Could you imagine what they would do if there was nudity as well? We would be calling the ambulance at least twice a night."

He bent down and kissed the skin he exposed in light teasing touches until all of Kiyoshi was bare. Then Evan stood long enough to slide his jogging pants off, for the sake of equality and all that. Crawling back onto the bed, he straddled his lover's hips and then grinned down at him.

"Now I have you." Evan chuckled softly. Like there had been a chase or something. Not that he wouldn't enjoy that too but he had no hope of catching Kiyoshi in a flat out run. It would be a workout trying though; he just had another kind of workout in mind. "Now what should I do with you?"
Kiyo was all for waiting until later to get something to put in the little leather pouch, especially as the direction they were headed was very clear. He wasn't going to try and stop it; far from it, he wanted Evan with a need that bordered on desperation tonight.

Evan's hands on his hips, gripping him tightly, felt so perfect. Kiyo stilled in his lover's hold and clung like a koala as Evan moved them, laying him down before him on the bed. Kiyo felt his lips quirk up with amusement as Evan continued to talk even between kisses as he undressed his partner. In almost everything, they really were opposites. Kiyo could go all night with hardly a word while Evan seemed to like to fill the silence.

Kiyo loved it, though. Evan was eloquent where he was hopelessly silent, talkative when Kiyo would have been awkwardly grasping for something, anything, to say. As he watched Evan strip off his jogging pants, taking in his lover's perfect physique with wide, hungry eyes, Kiyo allowed himself a soft laugh and joked back lightly.

"Maybe you should just hire an on-staff EMT."

Geeks with nudity and games... two ambulances a night would be a light night, Kiyo suspected.

He was straddled and pinned down, happily so. Kiyoshi nodded.
"You have me," he agreed.

When Evan asked what he should do with him Kiyo's response was immediate. He twisted a little, reached up over his head, and located the bottle of lubricant gel he knew was over... aha. Just there. Blinking his heavy lashes up at Evan he offered his prize up.

"You should just love me?" he requested, the end of the phrase upturned like a question.

Kiyo reached out and trailed his fingers from Evan's hard chest down over his abs and then along the length of his delicious erection.
"Love me a lot," he clarified.

He blushed as he said it, but he didn't stammer. He meant the word in the physical sense, but even as it escaped his lips it felt... good. He did want Evan to love him. Eventually. Just caring was plenty for now.
It was obvious what Kiyoshi was reaching for so Evan waited until his partner managed to grasp the bottle and then hand it to him. He took the lube from Kiyo and set it beside him on the bed.

The words that his partner had chosen made him pause. Evan looked down at Kiyoshi, stretched out so enticingly beneath him, and considered the deeper meaning instead of the physical act that Kiyo was requesting. Oh sure, he'd do that too but there were several ways to 'love' someone.

Evan leaned down, propping himself up by placing his elbows on either side of Kiyo's head. Gazing down at his partner, he was totally serious for once. It was a rare occasion.

"I could do that." Evan touched his lips to Kiyo's in a soft, slow, tender kiss. "I could love you." Perhaps he did already. He did not want to over analyze his feelings at the moment. That was better done when he did not have Kiyoshi warm and waiting beneath him. What he did know was that Kiyo was someone worthy of his love and that the feelings of attraction and happiness that he felt when being around the werewolf, or even just thinking about him, were definitely the beginnings of love.

He leaned back and smiled softly, but watched Kiyoshi intently. "I hope that doesn't scare you."

Evan moved off his companion and, placing his hands on Kiyo's shoulders, gently guided his lover to roll over onto his stomach. There was plenty of room for them both.

The bed was large, specially made, so that it fit his length. There was plenty of room between the red oak beamed headboard at the top and the low footboard at the bottom. He had made the wooden pieces himself. It looked rustic, slotted and tied together with large thongs of dark brown leather, along with some very large bolts hidden inside, but the beams were sanded smooth and lovingly polished with beeswax varnish to enhance and protect the natural look of the wood. He had found a place that would make the mattress and frame for him, even a memory foam mattress suited to his size. It was like heaven. Yay space aged materials!

Kneeling next to his companion, Evan bent down to whisper softly in Kiyo's ear. "Trust me, please." He gently brushed his partner's hair off his back and added. "I want to hold you close while I make love to you."

Evan brushed his large warm hands over Kiyo's shoulders and then over his back and down his sides. He kneaded gently on muscles that might still be somewhat tense. Taking his time, he progressed downward in soothing swirling strokes. Once he reached Kiyoshi's hips, he grasped them gently with both hands and slowly raised them up off the bed.

Scooting back, he carefully spread Kiyo's legs so he could kneel between them. Evan ran his hands lovingly over his partner's buttocks, taking his time, enjoying the view. His thumbs slid teasingly along the cleft between them, with each slow pass moving further inward. Eventually he spread his lover's cheeks and ran one thumb lightly over Kiyo's opening.

Letting go with one hand, he flipped open the lid to the bottle and brought it up to his companion. "Its going to be a little cold." He warned Kiyoshi ahead of time so he didn't shock him too badly with the sensation. "I promise to warm you up." Evan let a few drops land on Kiyo and then he quickly covered them with his thumb, rubbing in slow circles, occasionally pressing inward ever so slightly, hinting at things to come "Better?"
Kiyoshi reached up as Evan leaned down over him. He smoothed his hands over the muscles of Evan's arms, waiting for his lover to speak. What Evan said made him shiver. He knew Evan meant it. It wasn't his way to dangle a carrot in front of someone and take it away. Did it scare him though?

Kiyo regarded Evan with a calm he didn't feel and nodded. Damn straight it scared him.
"It terrifies me,"he admitted, "because I want it so much."

He said nothing further on the topic for the time being. He didn't know if he could explain it properly, not with Evan stretched outvover him like that, kissing him so tenderly. Kiyo did want Evans love, but at the same time he was sure that if he had it he would manage to lose it.

It was a discussion for another time. Kiyo rolled over at Evan's prompting, crossing his arms under his chin and gasping softly as Evan's warm breath tickled across his ear.

"I trust you," he said softly. As if to demonstrate that trust he closed his eyes and gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. He was with Evan. Evan had just promised nothing bad would happen and Kiyo believed him.

The massage that followed was nothing short of heavenly. Kiyo submitted gladly to the feel of Evan's big warm hands gliding over his skin, leaving little trails of fire as they went. Kiyo thought he was already turned on but Evan's gentle caresses were bringing him to new heights of arousal.

The only moment of hesitance occurred when Evan lifted his hips and then moved between Kiyo's legs. For a moment Kiyo heard a familiar voice, long buried but still feared.

Take it, you little bitch.

But the hands that gripped him were gentle. Kiyo didn't panic. He had learned long ago that panic only made it hurt more. He listened, he breathed, and he felt. He had always relied on his senses and they didn't fail him now. He could never mistake this gentle touch or the familiar welcome scents of fresh air and earthy forest.

You like it, don't you. Don't make a sound. It wont stop it. Take it.

Once again Kiyo chased the unwelcome memories away as Evan teased him with soft, caring fingers. He writhed against that hold, trying to push himself closer. Wanting Evan now.

Does it hurt, little bitch? You know you want it. Look at you. So hard.

Kiyo smiled. Evan wasn't that man. Wasn't any of them. Oh, he'd been ridden before. Much to his shame he'd come, ready or not, willing or not. Evan told him what was going to happen and Kiyo held his breath, ready for the chilly sensation. He gathered one of the pillows to him and leaned on it as he rocked against Evan's thumb, moaning softly, shamelessly.

"It's perfect," Kiyo murmured. He rocked his head sideways on the pillow to catch a glimpse of his lover. He smiled crookedly. "I want you."

The words were gasped as Evan's thumb pressed against him. The gasp was followed by a shiver as he tried to restrain the desire he felt. He had done this before, sure, but not with Evan. Not like this. With tenderness and affection, it was welcome, it was exciting, and Kiyo wanted it. Wanted Evan, and just Evan.
Evan reflected on Kiyo's words while he massaged his partner. He could understand Kiyoshi's fear; he felt some of it himself when thinking about loving someone. However, he had loved in the past and so, perhaps for him, it was less frightening. He thought that this might be the first time Kiyo had loved and been loved by anyone.

He would let it happen at whatever pace Kiyo was comfortable with. He could patient, in this, for his partner, he could patient.

It seemed for other things, Kiyoshi was less patient. Evan favored his partner with a mischievous little grin and answered his lover's words of wanting. "Oh you will have me, Little Wolf, don't you doubt it." He leaned down and pressed his lips to his lover's dangling sack. Starting at the base of it, Evan licked a long slow line upward and then paused to speak again. "Just not yet."

Gently, he pushed his thumb inside is lover, moving it in and out, pressing the sides of Kiyo's walls and tenderly relaxing his partner's opening. It was imperative for Evan that this time, this way, that it not hurt for even a moment. He would take his time. Evan wanted to wipe away as many of the bad memories as he could and replace them with better ones. This position he had never used with Kiyo because he suspected that it had been one used often to hurt his lover with. It could be degrading; it could be painful. He wanted to show Kiyoshi that it did not have to be either of those things. Evan was prepared to stop if it ever became something his partner was afraid of, something he did not want.

He bent down and took one of Kiyo's balls into his mouth and sucked on it softly, running his tongue over the textured skin. Releasing it after a moment, Evan paused before giving the other the same treatment. "Come if you want, Kiyo. Its okay. We have all night. If you do then I will just continue touching you until you're ready again." With that said, he took the other orb into his mouth and lavished the same attention on it. All the while, his thumb continued to work, thrusting a little harder, moving at a faster pace.
Kiyo moaned softly at Evan's promise of excitement yet to come. His lover's mouth was an erotic torment of wet warmth that made him writhe in pleasure. Kiyo tried to bite back each gasp and each moan but they issued past his lips anyway, insisting on being heard.

He felt Evan's thumb press against him and then gently enter. Kiyo shuddered in delight at the feel, his body instantly moving toward that caress. He pushed himself back against that patient penetration, wanting more and more.

"Oh God. Evan..." he choked out as he felt his partner's mouth once again.

It was difficult to remain still. He clutched at his pillow, a little desperate mew of desire squeaking from his throat. Evan was there, encouraging him to come. Kiyo weighed his options as Evan's mouth teased him and his thumb continued to press, moving rhythmically in and out.

Kiyo could try to hold out and wait for Evan. He briefly imagined the hopefully not too distant future, Evan's finger replaced by something much larger, and he nearly lost it right there. He could easily come now. And again soon after.

"Evan. I don't want to... The bed!" he managed to gasp. Kiyo was definitely losing himself, and rapidly, in the sensations his lover was waking in him. He was very close to the bed though, and practicality reared it's ugly head. Kiyo didn't want to dirty it.

His fears were unfounded. He felt Evan holding him, touching him, and the combination of effects sent him reeling. Kiyo felt the pillow case rip as his hands clenched tightly and he came with a loud cry, sobbing with ecstasy and shuddering as wave after wave of bliss swept him.

Kiyo remained where he was afterward, his body trembling with satisfaction yet eager for more. How easily Evan turned shame into something wonderful. What Kiyo had seen as a terrible thing was now a blessing. He didn't feel like a whore or a wanton with Evan. He felt loved, treasured. It was all right to give in to these feelings because they meant more with Evan.

Kiyo shifted restlessly against his partner, his breath coming in heaving gasps. He wanted to be held, to be loved again and again, and to give pleasure to Evan in return. He couldn't articulate that desire though so for now he simply whimpered.

"More. Please Evan. Again!"
Kiyo did indeed become uncomfortable but it was for a reason he had not expected. Evan moved his mouth away from his lover and leaned back. His companion was not going to hold out much longer despite his protests but it was sweet that Kiyo was worried about the bed. Evan leaned over his lover's back and took his erection in hand.

He waited until the tremors of pleasure stopped coursing through Kiyo before he moved. Pulling away, he smiled at his partner and nodded his agreement. "There will be more, as I promised."

First he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself off. He also brought a towel. With a smirk, he lifted his now much more relaxed lover up enough to spread the towel beneath him. "For next time." And the time after that potentially.

Evan climbed back onto the bed and laid a light hand on one of Kiyo's well muscled butt cheeks. He smoothed his hand along the concave portion on the outside and then over the top and finally back toward the crease down the middle. "Now where was I?"

Lifting his partner's hips back up once again, he murmured. "Oh, here." Evan did not immediately go back to what he had been doing, not so soon after Kiyo had climaxed. Instead, he ran his hands slowly up his lover's inner thighs and then down along the outside. Leaning forward, he brought his lips to the base of Kiyoshi's spine and kissed it tenderly. He then trailed lips and fangs lightly over one buttock, finding it hard not to bite such a deliciously tempting target. Instead he nibbled gently until he reached the crease where ass met leg; there he sucked harder. Evan ran his tongue over the newly warm skin and then blew cool air across it. He kissed the spot once more before moving on.

After taking a little time, he felt it was now okay to return to what he had been doing before. Evan placed a few drops of lube, on his thumb and then placed it gently on Kiyo's opening. He started in slow teasing circles,pressing progressively harder until he pushed into his partner once more.

Moving slowly at first, he teased and pressed and then eventually went back to the rhythm he had been using when Kiyo came. Not pausing his actions, Evan leaned down and pressed a kiss to Kiyo's back. "Ready for me now, Little Wolf?"
I didn't tell you to come, little bitch.

Kiyo felt a moment of panic but Evan had said it was all right. He could let go. And it was, without a doubt, Evan who was touching him. His mind couldn't trick his senses. Maybe if the smells, the feelings, the sounds were different he would have been fooled. But it was Evan. And he collapsed against the bed, holding his pillow tight, as Evan promised more and moved away to the bathroom to clean himself off.

When his partner returned, towel in hand, Kiyo pushed himself back up and blushed furiously. He looked away, biting his lip briefly. He should have held on. Evan didn't seem mad at him though. He did trust Evan, so much.

The question Evan asked seemed to be rhetorical since he answered himself almost immediately. It was a good thing, since Kiyo immediately lost his train of thought again. Evan was tracing his hands over Kiyo's ass and thighs, touching lightly, following it with gentle kisses and nibbles. Kiyoshi shivered. Evan knew exactly how to tease him.

When he felt Evan sucking gently and then the cool air afterward, he moaned as he felt rising heat spread through his abdomen. Not again, he thought. He couldn't take this again. Evan was going to drive him insane.

Maybe he wouldn't have to wait too long. Evan returned to gently toying with him with his thumb again and Kiyo, who hadn't ever really come down from the previous high and was just riding along until the next climax, found himself shifting his hips against the pressure once again.

Evan leaned down and Kiyo felt his lips soft against his back. The next question was clearly not rhetorical. Kiyo answered it by moaning softly once more and raising his hips shamelessly higher. He spread his legs invitingly, all the better to give himself to his partner. He wanted Evan to know he wanted him that badly.

"I'm ready, Evan. I want you. Just you." He was ready to beg if necessary.

Beg me, Kiyoshi. Beg me to let you come.

Evan wasn't like that. He'd never diminsh Kiyo in such a way. Kiyo turned his cheek against the cool pillow and glanced at Evan, smiling softly.

"You make everything so good."

He pushed against Evan's hand once more, trembling, waiting, willing. Evan did make everything good. He wasn't worried at all, for a change. All there was was desire.
There was no better sight than he could think of than Kiyo, full of desire, pushing toward him. Evan removed his thumb and then coated his erection with plenty of lubricant. He was still determined that this would not hurt Kiyoshi, not even for a moment. Feeling his lover come in his hand had filled him desperate need. Teasing Kiyo with as much patience as he could manage meant that he was rock hard beneath the slippery gel that coated him. Harder was better; the harder he was, the easier it would be to on his lover. If he had not been fully erect then it would be difficult to push smoothly into his partner and that caused friction and pain. Of course he could never imagine not having a raging hard-on with Kiyoshi naked within eyesight.

Evan grasped his lover's hips and arched his own forward until he was pressing lightly against Kiyo's opening. He wanted there to be no surprise. "I want you too, Kiyoshi." He slowly pushed himself inside; it went smoothly and easily in one patient, steady push. "I want to show you how much."

He had told Kiyo that he wanted to hold him while he made love to him. Evan thrust just a little more, making sure he was filling his partner as fully as he could manage. Then he let go of one hip and bent over his lover. Evan wrapped his arm around Kiyo's chest pulling his lover upward until Kiyo's back brushed up against him. He waited until his partner was steady on his hands and knees and then Evan began to rock himself slowly in and out.

"You feel so good, My Lover." He murmured softly next to his companion's ear. "I love pleasuring you, Kiyo." Evan shuddered and gasped, torturing himself with restraint. It was so wonderful; he wanted it to last. "I love seeing and hearing you enjoy yourself. I love being the one who gave that moment to you." He was not sure why he felt compelled to confess all this, perhaps it was the talk of love earlier or perhaps he wanted to further push away the other memories with the sound of his voice. It was said to be magical after all. He had been told long ago that it was his gift. Now, Evan would consider it truly a blessing if his voice did drive away the demons of Kiyoshi's past.

Unfortunately he was rapidly losing the ability to concentrate. Evan moaned and sighed; the sound was desire and stubborn resistance mixed together. Finally, with a defeated gasp, he picked up the pace. "Can't... help myself...around you."

He held Kiyo close, pulling his lover back into him even as he thrust forward. By this time, there was no more gentleness, no more patience. Just pleasure and aching need. Through it all, Evan murmured softly. He wasn't sure what he was saying or even what language he was speaking but he kept talking; though it was increasingly interrupted with grunts and moans.

"Kiyo..." Evan gasped and slid his hand off Kiyoshi's hip and wrapped it around his lover's cock. "Come with me. I want to feel your pleasure while I'm inside you." It was amazing feeling Kiyo's opening tighten, feeling his lover's muscles tense and spasm. He wanted that, badly. Wrapped around and pushed inside his companion, Evan wanted to feel his lover's tremors as if they were his own.

With several final deep thrusts, he came. Evan moaned low and loud, holding Kiyoshi tightly to him as he rode the waves of pleasure that consumed him. He rocked gently in and out of his lover until they were both spent and panting.

Kissing Kiyo on the shoulder, he tipped them both over sideways. Evan snuggled close to his partner, wrapping one leg over him and nuzzling his face into Kiyo's long soft hair. "I don't want to pull out...not yet." Evan smiled and hugged Kiyoshi tighter. "I want to do it again in a few moments. Will you let me grow hard inside you, Kiyo?"
Kiyo was more than ready. He saw, out the corner of his eye, his partner sliding his hand along his own hard length, coating himself with the contents of the bottle Kiyo had retrieved earlier. He moaned softly at the sight and turned to face forward as Evan leaned in and pressed against him. Kiyoshi pushed back as Evan rocked his hips forward. He heard Evan's voice, and although the words took a few moments to sink in they gradually did, leaving Kiyo full in a number of ways.

"Nnnh," was the only sound he made in response as Evan thrust in as deeply as he could. It was a groan of desire and ecstasy as Evan's hard length replaced the finger he'd been using previously. The feel of him, swollen and hot, filling him completely, stretching him, seemed to make sparks fly in front of Kiyo's eyes. He felt Evan leaning over him, moaned at the feel of the strong arm around his chest, and practically cried with need as Evan embraced him from behind and began to move within him.

As Evan spoke Kiyo tensed, not from discomfort but from the extreme sensation of feeling Evan inside him, wrapped around him, whispering in his ear. He wanted so badly to respond to Evan, to tell him how much he enjoyed this, how special Evan's words made him feel, but he could do no more than pant, gasp, and moan as he tried not to come too soon.

When he heard Evan's admission, that he couldn't help himself, when his partner began to thrust faster and faster, Kiyo finally managed to make some words make sense.

"Yes. Oh God, Evan, yes."

Evan was moving strongly now, the sweet gentleness gone but Kiyo didn't want it right now. He arched against Evan's chest, pushing himself back into his partner, meeting him thrust for thrust and working his hips against Evan's to urge his partner toward his release. Kiyo's motions were frantic with need, each push partnered with a loud cry as he exerted himself to pound up against Evan's hips, to take every last inch of him in.

Evan's voice was a perfect counterpoint to Kiyo's cries. Kiyo couldn't understand a single word but he didn't have to; it was Evan. There was no mistaking the timbre of his voice, deep and resonant where Kiyo's was much higher with a little burr to it. They mingled together, the sound pleasing to Kiyo's ears, even better when, after a few huge thrusts, they came together. Kiyo felt Evan's release, a hot rush that throbbed into his body, even as he came himself, his muscles tight and straining with his own climax.

Kiyo was still moaning softly when Evan pulled him down onto the bed. The sparks before his eyes had turned into fireworks and he was afraid he might pass out briefly. Evan's voice drifted into his mind, however, and Kiyo realized that the other voice, the voice of a distant memory, had vanished.

He covered Evan's arm with his hand, slid his other hand down to gently caress the leg Evan had thrown over him comfortably, casually. Kiyo pressed back against his lover, carefully wiggling his hips to make sure they stayed as close as they could and then, after that, rocking very gently.

"Yes," he said, that being just about the only clear word he had seemed able to produce in the last few minutes. "I want you again."

He closed his eyes, tuned in to his own body's state. He was tired, but he had it in him to come once more. Even now, fatigued and twitching, his muscles tingle in anticipation. His own member, spent for the second time in an hour, began to swell once more at the mere thought of Evan taking him again.

Kiyo sighed, then gave a little hum of desire.
"Yes," he repeated. "I want you to fill me again and again. Don't ever stop."

He writhed gently against Evan, his body moving sinuously, sensually, slick with Evan's release and perfectly ready for more.
It felt good to lay here wrapped around Kiyoshi, sated for the moment but still wanting more. Evan closed his eyes and breathed in his lover's scent. It reminded him of Margosha somehow, different, masculine but there was something about it that was the same. He wondered if it was the faint smell of a wolf upon them both. It was so light, almost not there, underneath skin and fresh, clean smelling herbal soap. Kiyo's scent was different in other ways too. He always seemed to smell of a fire, especially his hair. It was as if Kiyoshi had just come from a campfire and the smell of woodsmoke had clung to him, as it tended to do. He had always loved that smell; it brought back memories of family long gone.

Evan wondered idly if it was a werewolf thing. Maybe they had secret rituals or something, most cultures did. He never noticed it on Guillaume but he doubted his friend was going to let him get close enough to sniff his hair. Suddenly he had visions of stalking up to his roommate while Guillaume lap napping on the sofa in the common room and leaning over him to sniff his hair....and getting punched in the face.

A quiet chuckle escaped him at that.

Evan turned and snuggled closer to Kiyoshi, nibbling softly on his ear.
"You smell of fire. Perhaps it is just because you dance with the fire poi so often." Evan paused to nibble some more. "Whatever it is. I like it."

All of the different ingredients combined to make Kiyoshi's scent his own. Though at the moment he smelled himself on his lover and he definitely liked that too. There were similarities even when they weren't having sex. Kiyoshi often showered here so they smelled of the same shampoo. He could catch the faintest hints of it when he passed close behind Kiyo in the bar. His lover could obviously smell the same things and more. Evan wondered what Kiyoshi thought of it, or if he ever given it any thought at all.

Propping himself up onto an elbow, he looked down at his partner. "Can all werewolves smell as well as you can?" They had several werewolves on staff. They might notice the unique shampoo they both used. Of course, he and Kiyoshi had the longest hair of any of the people at Terminus. It was likely that if anyone noticed at all they would perhaps assume that both of them used the same commercial product to take care of it. Or even that such a topic had been discussed between them and they both agreed on which was best. The person who would absolutely know differently would be Dev.

Evan slid down beside Kiyoshi again and held him tight. Such a little thing and it could possibly cause people to wonder. There was little to worry about here; Dev knew that Kiyoshi roomed with him. They all played WoW together; though Dev was talking about Star Wars. He wanted them all to join the Dark Side. Of course he did; he was Devian.

They could not keep their secret forever. He was further convinced of that fact but he hoped they could keep it for a while longer. Kiyoshi deserved to feel safe and happy.

"I was just wondering if they would notice we smelled the same." Evan gestured toward the shower. "But I don't think it matters. If anyone said anything." He reached back and pulled a strand of his own hair over his shoulder. Using it to gently tease his partner's shoulder, chest and arm, he explained his thoughts. "We have long hair in common. There might be a very good reason we both chose the same shampoo that has nothing at all to do with us sleeping together...and doing other things together."

With that statement made, he felt the stirrings of desire, stoked by Kiyo's languid rhythmic movements, spark into flame once more.

He removed his leg from around his partner and then guided and gently pulled Kiyoshi's leg up over his own so that it gave him more access for when he wanted to thrust in earnest. For now, he matched his lover's slow easy strokes, feeling himself start to get hard again.

Letting go of the strand of hair, Evan began to touch and tease his partner, brushing over his chest, down the front of his thighs, ghosting over his groin and then back up to his chest again, circling his thumb over each nipple in turn before sweeping his hand downward once more to push his fingers into the thatch of short curly brown hair.

With a small, happy sigh, Evan stared down his partner and gave him a wry smile. "I want you again. Just like that." It took no time at all. It rarely did when Kiyoshi was this close to him. Sometimes he woke up in the middle of the day and wanted Kiyoshi fiercely after seeing him asleep so peacefully in his arms. It was difficult to lay still in those moments and not wake his lover up but he would never purposefully disturb someone while they sleeping.

Now if it happened to be close to the time they both needed to be awake...they might be a different matter. In his mind, it was much better to wake up to gentle kisses and tender touches than it was the alarm clock.

"You are addictive."