Indy - Kadzait

Basic Information

Birth Name (Name Guidelines): Indy Boutin
Aliases:
Place of Birth: Oujda, Morocco
Age: (real and apparent) (see the age breakdown for vampires here, see the real/apparent age calculator for werewolves here) Born 1945, gifted 1954 - 66, appears 37.5
Male/Female: female
Current Occupation: Independent Contractor
Past Occupation: (If different from above) family Alpha

Appearance

Hair Color: short, dyed white hair
Length and Style: asexual, spikey
Eye Color: brown with gold rings
Skin Color: tanned
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Nationality: french/algerian/spanish
Race: (I.E. Vampire, Werewolf, human etc.) Werewolf
Body Type: athletic, muscular
Wolf Form (Werewolf - please read first): Dark chocolate brown, gold eyes

Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator/gifter(if a PC) ( Please be as specific as possible, who your creator/gifter was, why he chose to change you, where is he/she now?):

Lorenso Sena met and fell in love Indy's mother during the winter of 1945 while traveling outside the pack, preparing to move the Sena pack to the western borders of Algeria. He would not know that Ines Boutin was Kadzait until after the birth of their only daughter, India. Despite their cultural differences, Lorenso maintained his relationship with Ines, despite having a Vyusher R'asa family of his own. This relationship remained secret, even after Lorenso and his entire pack was wiped out.

Upon Ines learning about the massacre of Indy's biological father's family in Algeria at the start of the French Algerian War, Ines Boutin gifted her 9 year old daughter.

Personal Questions

1. Describe your character's personality - solitary, forceful, thinks she's entitled to her authority, bitter

2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.)

functional khakis, tanks, boots

3.What does your character like?

painting
cooking all types of food
her solitary lifestyle and privacy

4. Dislike?

the trappings of her lot in life
being questioned or argued with
water/ocean

5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.

6. What are your fears? (please choose and explain 3 minimum)

1. falling in love - she doesn't want to be alone like her mother was after her father disappeared and died, but doesn't want the threat of losing love

2. losing authority - she is the rightful Alpha of her mother's pack since she's the oldest. She craves the authority but not the responsibility which has pushed her to break off and let her younger brother (next in line) take over as the family's Alpha. To maintain the grip of authority, she's unwittingly formed another borderline rival pack

3. rape - growing up in the impoverished border towns of the Sahara, Indy has been witnessed to the annihilation of innocence of the women in her region. Having almost been subjected to the cruel act at a young age, Indy has maintained a lethal retribution to those who commit the act. This lends to her ice cold, almost emotionless demeanor toward men.

7. What is your character's strengths and weaknesses? (please pick 3 minimum of each and explain in detail how and why this affects your character)

strengths -

1. born leader
2. military discipline

weaknesses -

1. resentful
2. distrustful

Werewolf -

Abilities - Listed here (Include Tier Points) -

gestalt
caretaker's twinkle

Flaws - Listed here(Include Tier Points) -

Volatile
Secretive

Hobbies & Skills (for more information, read here)

archery
krav maga

Cosmetic Traits(Distinct, character defining physical attributes. These should be minor and offer no real power other than to make your character appear more interesting.)

tribal tattoos across her arms and chest

Quirks and Habits worthy of mention -

enjoys bubblegum

Personal History 3rd person (1st is acceptable) but please be as detailed as possible, this can/will affect your rp with other players.

"Indy."

"Hello, Vivienne."

Indy looked at Vivienne Sena and immediately noticed the difference. It made her face tighten with disgust, something Vivienne noticed immediately.

"You can tell, huh?"

Indy flinched. "Is that why you've been out of touch for so long?"

"Aww, Indy. You miss your big sister?"

She looked at Vivienne and saw no family resemblance except for the same gold ringed, brown eyes. Indy had done everything possible not to share any other identifying details that would link her to Vivienne, save for wearing troublesome contacts, just so she didn't have to accept the fact that part of her family was Vyusher R'asa.

Still, Vivienne was family whether Indy liked it or not. Which she didn't.

"Do you know the father?"

"Wow, Indy. I should be so lucky, but yes. Not why I'm here though."

Vivienne had crossed the Atlantic to find Indy deep in the Sahara, a trip she had not made often in the years since meeting her for the first time. The bitter wind kicked up a dust devil, spraying them with dirt.

"You came a long way to tell me I'm an aunt."

Her sister rolled her eyes and smiled. "No, I have a job for you."

Now Indy found that curious. Not only had her sister submitted to the tortures of a pregnancy and motherhood, she was going to maintain her life for the Elder. Was the Elder the father, she wondered. No, Vivienne would never take up with her adoptive father or a Hammerthynn for that matter. The families wouldn't have her.

Indy lived on the outskirts of the Greater Pack, keeping within traditions but not living within the society. The Boutins were nomads and she liked it that way.

"What do you want?"

"Just a look-see."

She rolled her eyes. "Hardly worth my time."

Her time meaning her pack's time. She had a small accompaniment of wolves at her call; specialized individuals that occasionally did work for Vivienne, unbeknownst the Elder's knowledge. Indy knew for a fact that Vigo Hammerthynn had no idea Vivienne even had surviving family. Wonder how the great Elder would take to that kind of news considering his Pipers wiped out her father's pack.

"Just some backup for me in the Northern Americas."

"Who's territory?"

"Michaels."

Even Indy had heard of the old Alpha Michaels' treachery within the families. They were an aggressive, unforgiving pack. They would not take kindly to the Elders watching them from afar, even less with the Elder Hammerthynn's Fixer. Indy shrugged.

"Sounds like fun."

Vivienne reached into her burnous and took out a photo. "You have a niece. Catherine. I'll be in touch, Indy."

Indy took the photo and watched as her sister pulled the hood up on her burnous and disappeared into marketplace they had chosen to meet in. Looking at the picture, Indy blinked, not quite believing what she was seeing.

It was a chubby little baby with hair like Vivienne and blue eyes like the man holding her. Commander of the Pipers, Brig Jameson.

She had to give it to Vivienne, she sure kept life interesting. Indy tucked the photo away in her own burnous as she readied her team to head to North America.

OOC Checklist

Player name (online is fine) - Roz
Other Characters you play - Pipers, Cait, Viv, Ellis, Simon...
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc) - staff
Have you read all the Rules? yes
Do you understand that this is an adult board with adult content (sometimes graphic and violent in nature)? yes
This board is adult only. Are you over the age of 18? yes