Home is where the <3 is

Miya stretched in bed, smiling to see that Scott was still there. He hadn't run away. He had come back. Edging out of the bed carefully so she wouldn't wake him she wandered into the bathroom and turned on the shower. There was something ritualistic about her and showers, washing the soreness of underused muscles away. She yawned again and lathered up her hair with strawberry scented soap. The hot water was perfect for helping her wake up, followed by coffee. She loved coffee. Real cream and cane sugar... She was a girl of expensive habits. That might be why she always had money problems. She liked her luxuries a little too much. Rinsing her hair, she picked up the tube of strawberry scented body wash and begin to wash all over. She was a little surprised at how much she ached actually.

"The only cure for it is more of the same, Miya. More sex. Scott'll be thrilled." She turned off the shower and then made a gasp of surprise when she saw Scott lounging in the door, watching her in amusement.

Scott Kinney 12 years ago
Scott smiled at her. He had stood there for quite awhile watching - and appreciating. He didn't mean to scare her, and she didn't seem as startled as she would have been had he called out to her.

"Think you can turn the water back on - and maybe scrub my back?" he asked, as he walked in to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

He began to strip off his clothes, as Miya turned the water back on, quickly tuning the water back to a steamy-hot temperature. Scott waddled over to the shower and stepped in, placing his hands on her hips for support.

He eased himself under the water, "Owww," he winced. Miya laughed and swatted him playfully, mumbling something about him being a sissy.

Once he was used to the heat, he dipped his head under the stream, soaking his hair, while Miya reached for the soap and began to lather her hands with it.

He turned to face the spigot, the water pounding down on his throat and chest. Behind him, Miya rubbed the soap all over his back and shoulders with both of her small hands.

"I saw the Elder last night, and one of his security people. They were both quite... kind. Not the least bit stuffy and arrogant like you'd expect," Scott said, enjoying the feel of Miya's hands as she circled her hands smoothly down to his lower back and buttocks.

"I supplied them with the info for you and I, and, on paper - you're officially my Familiar."

He turned to look at her, down into her ice-blue eyes. Her hands lathered more soap, and she started at his neck and moved her hands in small circles again, inching downward. He let the hot water on his back wash the soap of there while her hands moved down his chest.

"Tonight... if you're willing... I'd like to take a drive out to look at some houses. I really need you help - I have NO fashion, design, or home decoration sense at all. I will want and need your opinions," he said, watching her as her hands washed downward.

"Then, if we find someth-....." he suddenly stopped speaking, as her hands washed below his belt-line, his manhood already somewhat aroused from seeing her naked. Miya's hand made a single, firm stroke down the length of it with her slick hands, and his shaft immediately filled out to complete firmness.

A faint smile showed on her lips as his eyes, glazed from sensation, looked down at her.

"So not fair..." he whispered, leaning down to kiss her tenderly on the lips.
Miya 12 years ago
She stroked him effortlessly, as she had done so many times in the past. "You were saying? Continue with that thought, Sir Master Professor Sir." She was being a tad bit silly as she stroked him with hands slick from soap. "You want us to look at houses so? Are we going to rent one?"

Another firm stroke as she continued to speak to him, "And what happens when.. you make me your familiar? You told me that you would explain it more today. I.." She looked down, her hands stilling on him as she tried to control her emotions. Worry and Stress and Anxiousness were the top ones, mingled with lust and a dash of pure love for him. "Thank you for coming back to me. I wasn't sure you would. I know you said you would but I didn't know it inside till now."

The look she gave him was the look of a lost little girl, not the sexy vixen she usually was with him.
Scott chuckled as she talked about renting a house. "No, love - I don't rent. I have to make certain... adjustments, as you can guess, and as such, a rental property doesn't afford me that luxury. Most landlords don't like a tenant digging up their basement," he smiled. "No, we'll be buying. It will belong to *us*."

Her following look was so innocent, he suddenly felt... guilty? Ashamed?

Scott moved his hands to hers, gently taking them in his as she lets go of his manhood. "Thank you for having me back, Miya, and know that I won't ever leave you again, at least not willingly," he replied, his voice every bit as sincere as hers.

He could sense her emotions, and he did his best to soothe them for her.

"I am glad that you can have faith in me now. I'll always be back for you, Miya. Always."
Miya 12 years ago
She went from holding his hands to being in his arms, hugging him tightly to her, wet body to wet body as the shower cascaded around them. One of the things she loved about this apartment was the almost unlimited supply of hot water. She looked up at him, leaning up to kiss him gently on the lips. "How do you buy a house? Is there someone that we call?" She liked the sound of 'our'. Our meant that she would have a home again.

She leaned back, satisfaction predominant in her emotions. She felt like she had won the lottery. That this was the luckiest day of her life. He had promised. His word was his bond. It had always been that way. He was one of the most honorable people she knew. And in this world most people did not follow the tenants of honor. Now she knew why.

"So?" She asked with a grin. "What do you need to do to make me yours? White Wolf says that I have to drink from you three times. Is that the way it really is?" She laughed as she made the joke, remembering how they had played the games together, Toreador and Ventrue. She ran her hands over him again, enjoying the feel of his skin. Pressing herself to him just to feel his skin against hers. "You know... if we don't get dressed soon we'll end up spending the entire night in bed." She started to pull away from him, meaning to go and get dressed. "And.. would you like to pick out my clothing for the night Master Sir?" Another of her little grins. He knew that she loved when he did that. Chose her clothing, ordered for her at restaurants. She loved the control. She loved him.

"Scott... will you allow me to continue working at the Museum? And... are you going to want to know how bad things are right now?" She peeked up at him. He knew how terrible she was with money. In DC he'd taken care of her bank account for her, but he wasn't on her new one here.
Scott held her close to him, feeling her emotions ease and relax. Much better, he thought.

"Well, there are a few ways you can do it, but usually I'll look for a house and once I find one I want, I'll see which realtor is representing that house, then I'll contact them. Then I work out the offer and bargaining through them, and in a week or so, if everything goes right - it's done."

He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead. "I generally don't bother with open-houses. For one, they are usually during the middle of the day, and for another, I don't care for the 'salesman' feel of it."

He chuckled and shook his head when she mentioned playing the RPG."No, I'm afraid the real-deal is a bit different than the RPG we played. To make you my Familiar, I need to bite you three nights in a row. We've done the last two nights, sooooo...." he paused, looking at her, "Tomorrow night would be the third. And there's no pressure, love. None at all. We can do it down the road if you want some more time to think about it."

Scott slowly turned to let the water wash the soap from his body. "I'd be happy to pick an outfit for you, no problem. You know I enjoy doing that sometimes."

"As for your job at he museum, of *course* I expect you to keep it! You love that job! I want you to be happy and I know you are happy there."
Miya 12 years ago
She sighed as he expected her to continue her job. How was she supposed to reconcile wanting to spend all night with him with a 9-5 job? She supposed she could move her hours some. She hoped her supervisor would understand. What could she say to her? She would come up with something. She needed to be with Scott. She needed it more than money or religion or pretty much anything she had ever experienced.

"Tomorrow then. I want it Scott. I want you. I..I..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I.. I think I want you to marry me. I want to be yours in every way that I can be." She knew he was sensitive to emotions but she had no real clue how sensitive he was. She reached behind him to turn the shower off, standing there, dripping in the suddenly cooler air. "I love you. I've always loved you." She handed him one of her fluffy towels that had seen better days, then took the other one for herself. As he stepped out of the shower, she used her towel to dry him off, before she dried herself. This was one of the things she always did, one of the peculiarities to her being wired as a submissive.
Scott could sense her frustration towards his remarks about her job. This surprised him - he wanted her to be happy, and he knew she loved her job. "We'll work it out - I promise you. I CAN be awake for a good part of the day, I just can't go outside," he grinned.

"Tomorrow, then, you'll receive your third bite. And then... we'll be even closer to each other," he smiled at her.

When she mentioned marriage, he smiled and nodded. "In time, love... in time. For now, I'd love to see if you can really bear living with me," he chuckled.

Miya handed him a towel and took one in her own hands, as well, as they both exited the shower. She dried him off, like she used to. Then, before she could start drying herself off - he interrupts - and without words, he begins to dry her off. She can feel his firm hands on her body, much larger hands than her own, squeezing thighs, buttocks, breasts... the towel separating their skin from touching.

"I love you as well, Miya. I hope you know this."
Miya 12 years ago
She smiled brightly up at him, now that she knew that she could be with him. She was a little surprised at how badly she needed to be with him. She took his hand, and tugged him back into her bedroom. Dry and clean, once they were near the bed she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth, coaxing him hard again. This was also part of their 'morning' ritual. She did have some talent at this, knowing exactly how to make him orgasm, where to lick, nibble, one hand fondling his balls. She knew that if she took care of him quickly they might actually make it out the door in a reasonable amount of time. And as much as she wanted to spend the night with him, or rather with him in her, she also knew they had chores to attend to. In a way she was super excited - she'd never had a chance to buy a house before. Maybe they could find one with a glassed in porch thing she'd seen on someone's house in DC. Someplace she could paint. With a garden. She rather thought that she might like to garden. The concept of dirt and green intrigued her.

But all that thought went away when Scott's hand tightened in her hair, reminding her that she had best pay all of her attention towards pleasing him.
Scott watched as she dropped to her knees, this ritual one that she had begun long ago, and that he had mixed feelings about.

He opened his mouth to object, but as the blood flowed to expert touch and feel of her lips - he slowly closed his mouth and let her work. He had, afterall, almost taken her in the shower. This would be a nice consolation.

Her head bobbed quickly as he tried to think clearly. He would place a call to the clan place he had visited, looking for suggestions of locations in town to reside. Maybe they could provide some ideas? Scott definitely didn't want to choose the WRONG neighborhood.

Then, he would need to notify his current work. He knew some of his friends would be disappointed, but they'd get over it, and he'd be able to visit when-....

Miya's mouth twisted slightly, causing him to gasp. She was so good at this... TOO good. She had learned his reactions, his likes and dislikes, as easily as someone reading a street-map, and right now, she was going for effect and pleasure as quickly as she could.

Scott lowered his hand to her hair, sliding it into the mass of still-damp locks. His grip tightened - an unspoken message - "Faster". She obeyed, her tongue sliding along his own 'g-spot' again and again, and he felt that sudden rush, that layer of pleasure building within him once again.

He erupted with a deep, guttural gasp. His hands shook, and he threatened to ram his member deep into her throat - but he didn't. Her head bobbed and moved, and he let her finish him however she desired.
Miya 12 years ago
She was quite, quite pleased with herself, sitting back on her legs as she looks up at him, pleasure and pride in her body language and emotions. She waited for his next command, his hand still in her hair, reminding her that she was his. And she was completely his. She knew that now, deep in her heart. Her memories were beginning to realign with reality and she smiled, remembering the times they had together. She remembered his library, and the trust he had placed in her. She had no idea how they hadn't been caught with some of the risks they had taken.

She leaned in to kiss the head of his cock gently, reverently. It was like she worshiped him. He made her so so happy.
"Have you decided what I am to wear tonight my love?" She grinned saucily up at him, not daring to rise. He wasn't a typical Dominant. And she realized that at some point they would have to talk about this. Preferably in the car. For some reason that was a good place to do most of the talking.
Scott breathed deeply, feeling his heartbeat slowly return to normal. He looked down at her, and resisted the urge to pull her to the bed and have his way with her the rest of the evening.

"Let's take a look at what you have available to wear, and I'll pick something for you."

She had always liked it when he 'picked' something for her to wear, but unknown to her, he 'cheated'. Each time, he would pick various outfits, and he would pay close attention to her emotional reaction to each one he chose. The one that garnered the strongest emotional response, was the one he would pick.

Most of the time.

Sometimes, he just had... an urge... to see her wear something specific. Like the previous night. The pink miniskirt that showed her thighs. That was *all him*.

He offered his hands down to her, to help her rise to her feet so that she might show him to her wardrobe.
Miya 12 years ago
Her hands curled trustingly into his as he 'helped' her up, almost lifting her with ease. She'd loved that about him, and had often dreamed about his strength. She turned towards her minuscule closet and thought for a moment. They were going to go look at houses, so she needed to be dressed decently. She took down a black skirt, knee length, then a white sheer blouse. She plucked one of her two suit jackets off the hanger. She turned towards her drawers, and looked back over her shoulder at him, almost challenging him to change her clothes choice. She wanted him too, she wanted to feel his dominance. Casually she asked, "Panties bra or stockings to go with my outfit?" Even her tone was challenging. She wanted to be put in her place ever so badly. She wanted her collar back. She wanted to be his completely.
Scott watched her walk from behind, the way her glutes flexed and swayed to the movement of her hips as she walked. He could clearly remember the first day he had seen her come into his class. He had been distracted for several minutes after seeing her walk.

He followed her to the closet, his own eyes looking over the various pieces of clothing hanging in the closet that she owned. Scott thought he had bought her more clothes than this, but perhaps she thinned down older or unwanted outfits.

Scott looked over the items she held up... and shook his head. "Do you still have the silk navy blouse with the low neckline? And black slacks, with belt of course. That's what I want you in," he grinned. "Panties are fine - but no bra, please," he added. "I'll leave the shoes as your own choice."

Scott loved the navy blouse he referred to. It accentuated her conservative breasts, looked and felt soft since it was made of silk, and the dark blue contrasted so sweetly with her ice-blue eyes. And, of course, without a bra, her nipples were so perfectly visible.

Indeed, he loved helping her dress, and he usually loved picking items out that he felt she wanted to wear. But not today. Today, she'd wear what he picked. When he would stare at her later, lost in her beauty, it would be at how he had dressed her.

"Oh yes, and I want to dress you myself," he said, a treat that he would once in awhile indulge in, but that he wanted this time, for some reason he could not explain.

They would head to subdivision that Scott had been told about by fellow clan members, and who would show houses well after normal hours. He already had a small list of addresses for them to check out.
Miya 12 years ago
She gave him a seductive look then hung up what she had chosen. Oh how she wanted him. Of course she still had the blouse, she still had most of what he had given her. She just didn't wear it due to how sad it had made her. She plucked down the blouse and held it out to him. She loved the way that he dressed her, hands on her skin...

Her favorite part was of course the thigh high stockings with garters under the slacks. She loved the feel of silk against her skin and he had never seemed to complain about that preference of hers. His hands trailed over her, over the silk, making her skin tingle with desire. He was such a tease,

She ran a brush through her short, red tinged hair, noticing the dye was fading towards brown again. A happy smile as she touched her neck, remembering how she had looked. She didn't realize how she touched that particular spot for confidence and reassurance. Another of her soft sighs as her world didn't quite make sense yet.

"Are we ready? Can I drive?" An impish smile. Scott had learned long ago to never, ever let Miya drive.
Scott smiled warmly when she held up the blouse that he remembered... ah, yes... so *many* memories, he recalled at least a dozen times where he had removed it form her body.

She presented the rest of her ensemble, and as he had asked, she allowed him to dress her. He could not explain why he loved doing it... the feel of her body, the intimacy of the act, the notion that he was being 'useful'... perhaps all those reasons and more. He simply enjoyed it, and while others may have laughed at him, Miya seemed to like the attention.

He watched silently as she combed her hair. So beautiful, and he knew first-hand just how soft it was. His keen eyes were drawn to the change in color, as her hair had grown-out of her current dye somewhat.

"You could always leave it brown, Miya. I love it either way," he remarked, making sure she knew that it was not a command. He loved giving her options, just as much as she loved how commanding he could be. It was a beautiful arrangement - or at least, it had been.

He grabbed his car-keys and laughed when she offered to drive, "If we want to make it to our destination in one piece - I should probably drive," he teased, making sure he accompanied it with a smile -for he truly was only being playful. Yes, she had terrified him greatly during the one opportunity he allowed her to drive - and yes, she had managed to terrify them both very thoroughly.

Scott headed for the door, looking back at his sweet angel. The impulse was there to just take her in his arms and kiss on her some more. He felt a sudden lash of regret, letting her leave him the first time. Six months, three days, and four hours. He knew exactly how long he had been without her, and now, he regretted every minute of the time he had lost with her.

His eyes on her, he waited for her to accompany him outside.
Miya 12 years ago
She linked her arm in his and smiled winningly up at him. "I love you." She spoke simply, happily and with great joy. He was her muse, her joy. She didn't want him to see what her art had looked like without him in her life.

"I should never have left you. I was so, so stupid." She regretted it almost as much as she regretted never trying to find the mother who had left her.

They had wandered down to the lobby and outside. Scott held the door as she slid onto the leather seats with another of her soft sensuous purrs. She held the tie out to him with a hopeful little grin.
Scott ushered her gently into the car, and at her offering, he could only chuckle and nod. His hands moved smoothly with the tie - once again securing her wrists together, and then up over her head, tying the other end again to the steel support of the headrest behind her, securing her arms behind her head, her elbows raised up to the ceiling.

She looked so... helpless, tied up like that, and for whatever reason, it thrilled him. Miya truly was at his mercy, and there was a certain thrill to that notion.

He shut her door for her, making sure her lean legs were nowhere near the door when he did so, and he quickly circled around to the driver's side. He got in and started the car, smiling at her. He entered the first house address into the GPS, and then guided the car into traffic, easing them on the most efficient route to the address.

Scott drove slowly, rather, at a leisurely pace, well below the speed limit, uninterested in have a heart-to-heart with the local constabulary. His eyes took in the sights of the fable city, while they drove toward their destination.

He found his hand had roamed over to rest on Miya's thigh, gently squeezing it through the fabric of her slacks. He rubbed her leg playfully, looking over to her, making sure that she was ok.

For the first time in a long time, he was.
Miya 12 years ago
She smiled brightly and happily at him as he touched her. She had to strain against the bonds a little, she needed to feel they were secure, and by extension that she was with Scott. Her life was in his hands and she never felt more alive than when she was in a submissive position to him. She didn't think that he was entirely able to do the things that she liked. She peeked over at him, and stuck her tongue out as his fingers roamed closer and closer towards the v, and she squirmed, her legs parting on their own accord so that he could touch her as he pleased. He just chuckled. He teased her, she made exquisite noises back and she tested his resolve to not pull over and have her suck him off right then and there. She remembered times when he had given in to his desires and had fucked her over the hood of his car.

"Scott, a serious question? How often do you need to..." She tried to think of a good word for it and then gave up, "Do that with me? You don't seem to need a lot. And when you do that thing tomorrow...will anything change between us?" She was curious, ever so curious, and she WANTED it. She yearned to be his completely.
His hand roamed over her as he drove at a leisurely pace towards their destination. It would be a good twenty minutes to reach it, and Scott didn't like the idea of driving that far without touching her in some way.

His hand rested on her thigh, sliding up to tease, stopping just short of caressing anything sensitive.

At Miya's question, he tilted his head slightly, eyes on the road.

"Well, 'need' is a subjective term. I 'need' to feed probably 3-4 times a month. Anything more than that would not be harmful, I simply don't usually... indulge... more than the minimum, so as not to waste animal life. And as I've mentioned, I rarely - if ever - feed on humans."

He shot her a quick glance and a smile. She was special in that regard, and he wanted - needed - her to see that.

Scott's hand tensed lightly on her thigh, and her leg tensed back. Gods, how he wanted to take her back already and have her bare before him!

"As for tomorrow," he continued, "There will be a change, yes. We will feel... closer. Drawn to each other. I will also be able to sense your general well-being from a distance. If, for example, you go to the store and get into trouble, I will be able to sense it."

He paused, looking over to her,
"If... it makes you nervous, there is good news. The bond can - and will - wear-off in time, if we are separated. So... if you ever decided to leave me, you wouldn't be 'stuck' with the sensation of being tied to me."

Scott turned the car onto a cross highway, following the GPS as closely as he could. Simply hearing himself say these things out loud felt strange, and stranger still that Miya was listening. But he trusted her - as much as he trusted anyone - and she appeared to want to know.
Miya 12 years ago
She listened with an open mind and heart. She loved him. And she questioned him as to what was fiction and reality, "I won't ever leave. I've learned that lesson. I won't leave you ever again." She smiled over at him. "What would happen if I had some of your blood? I'd like to, at least once. I'm curious what you... well I'm curious. And uhmm. Do you have to carry around soil of your homeland or grave? I've never seen a coffin so I suppose that myth is false as well." She watches him with a grin before jumping onto an entirely new topic to question him about.

"You can be up before the sun is down, but what does the sun do to you? Can you walk or look at the sun? I have so many questions about you, and I want to ask all of them. I want to know everything about you. Please?" She turned her pretty blue eyes onto him and gave him that look that would often make him melt for her. She wanted to know everything.

She wasn't sure why the idea of tasting him appealed to her so much. But she really wanted to.