A Night to Remember

(( Continued from: A Walk in the Park ))

Miya pulled Scott into the elevator, kissing him as she did. blindly she hit the button for her floor, then somehow the two were in her windowless living room, kissing further, and she was shedding clothing as fast as she could. He caught her wrists in his hand as she was reaching for him, holding her firmly. She fell to her knees and bowed her head, waiting for him to decide what he wanted from her.

Scott Kinney 12 years ago
Scott groaned at her in the elevator, turning into a soft growl. They were almost there. The teasing in the alley had probably teased him more than her... and the few minutes they spent taking care of things before coming up to the apartment were like torture.

He grabbed her wrists, and she immediately fell to the ground on her knees.

"You know how to prepare me - so do it," he commanded, his voice a little more direct than usual... but his blood was up. He wanted her desperately to get moving so that he could take her.

And it wasn't matter of 'if', but of 'when and in what position."
Miya 12 years ago
Miya waited until he released her wrists, and then she reached up, unbuttoning his pants, scrunching them down, then his white underpants, so that his cock sprang free. She brushed a few pieces of lint away with her hand, licked her lips then applied her mouth to his semi-soft flesh. She tasted herself on him, licking the taste of herself from him in long, slick strokes, encouraging him hard again. When he was she took him into her mouth fully, until he hit the back of her throat. Not quite the right angle for deep throating, and she didn't like that anyway, she suckled on him. Her tongue probed the bottom of his cock, nudging him here and there. She flicked her eyes up to him, loving the look on his face, the way he held her shoulder for balance...
Scott remained still as Miya moved into action. He hoped she would be gently - despite the teasing he had given her the entire evening.

Thankfully, she was in a mood to please, and she did so with the highest marks she could, as usual.

He stifled a moan as she stroked him with her mouth. He sighed. He would finally have her. What she may not have known was that all the teasing he had done to her, had an effect on him, as well. It always did.

Scott moved his hands into the hair on either side of her head while she moved. He sighed deeply, loving the feel of her attentions and eager for more.
Miya 12 years ago
Miya worked him with her mouth until he was rock hard and almost pulsing, tingling on the edge of orgasm. She kept him there, deliberately. Yes she was a tease, a terrible terrible tease, and he deserved what she was giving him for the teasing the night had held. But at the same time she wanted him to enjoy this, and she was still trying to prove that he was right in taking her back. She still felt guilt and worry over it.

She licked from the base of his cock up to the tip in a very long stroke, then sat back, one hand wrapped around his base, the other rolling his balls between her fingers.
"More or what position?" Her voice sounded raspy to her.
Scott didn't answer with words, he simply used his hands on her shoulders to guide her upward, taking a few steps together backward, until they were in the bedroom again.

He gently turned her to face away from him, and she immediately knew his intent. She leaned over and moved onto the bed, on her hands and knees, with him close behind.

Scott mounted her in one smooth motion, provoking a gasp from him that filled the room. His hands rested on her buttocks for a moment, then slid up to grasp her hips for the coming storm.

In each stroke, he released some of the sexual tension that had been building all night between them. It was all foreplay to him, and the possibility that she would reject him each time also added more tension to the act. But once they began - like now - his mind felt as though it had left for another world, as he slid in deep and firm, burying his shaft to the hilt.

He began a slow, steady rhythm, hips rocking back and forth as if to a tune that only the two of them knew, one that their bodies had sung together many times before. Scott's hands held her hips firmly, controlling where her body was to be, and how it would accept him. He could feel her inner walls contract, as if rebelling against him - but he took her regardless. She was so aroused, as was he, he felt that he had little choice at that point.

Slow and steady... he wanted to last... without a large amount of force, he let his hands roam slowly up her back, nails and palms sliding so effortlessly across her smooth skin. They reached her shoulders, where he grasped them for a moment for the next thrust - harder, as he pulled back on her shoulders to keep her in the perfect position.

Scott so badly wanted to free himself, to fuck her madly, but he resisted. It was a test of will for him every single time. Sometimes he passed that test - sometimes he didn't.

"I love you," he whispered. In times like this, it was easy to bare one's soul, it was easy to confess all manner of inner feelings, not caring if the words would come back to haunt or not. "I love you, Miya Harton. With all that I am."
Miya 12 years ago
Tears filled her eyes at the words 'I love you'. She said them to him often for she truly did love him. But hearing it, hearing that anyone could possibly love her was always a revelation, always made her heart skip a beat.

He had controlled her before, but this time he wasn't holding back his strength, he wasn't being as careful. Caught up in the feelings, those amazing feelings, she could only exist in the moment. This perfect moment. The feel of him stroking in and out in her favorite position. The way his nails ran down her skin, catching on the rough parts from the wall, causing gasps of pleasure and pain to come from her. She was wired to like mild pain, and each swipe, each scratch caused her to clench around him. She was so so close.

"Scott please... please let me finish." There was so much urgency and need in her voice. She was afraid she would orgasm and spoil the moment. She badly, badly wanted his permission to do so.
"Yes love, you may finish," he replied in a soft whisper, just as he plunged deeply into her again.

Then, he began to rock back and forth much quicker, seeking to give her full satisfaction. He knew he didn't have to do anything, she was so wired from the night's activities and torture, but he wanted to - and loved the 'excuse' to take her faster.

His mind is already planning his strategy for keeping her up all night... what he was going to do to her, how he was going to make her feel. Breaks for snacks and drinks... But then he remembered, he had an errand to run.

Scott doesn't let that damper his mood. He simply grips her hips tighter - and bucks his hips harder.
Miya 12 years ago
She couldn't believe he said yes. She stopped the mental multiplication tables she'd been doing to hold off the orgasm by sheer force of will the second Scott started to ride her harder. She pushed back hard against him and began shrieking her pleasure. The moment seemed to stretch on forever and ever, she felt like she was floating above her body. Her body was writhing around him. She loved it. She loved him so, so much. His hands on her was what kept her upright as her tired, aching arms threatened to collapse from the abuse she had inflicted on them, her knees shaky, her breath coming in long ragged pants.

"Yours."
It was all too much for him. He hadn't been sexually active in over six months. The teasing. Her body's reactions. The love he felt for her and in return, the feelings of overwhelming love his empathy picked up from her. The feel of her delicious body against his.

Too much.

One hand remained on her hip as the other slid up her back and to her shoulders, and gently pushed. That was all it took as her shaky arms gave way, her head turned sideways, face and shoulders pressed down into the mattress.

His hips pumped furiously. She was his. HIS. And with how hard he took her, she would remember it again. She would know it, without a doubt. In and out, again and again her body accepted him, accepted each thrust as though he were a part of her simply returning home.

Scott looked down so he could watch himself slide into her... and over the top he went.

The power of his orgasm shocked even him, as his groans echoed off the walls of the small room. He called her name. He praised her body. He said some things he probably wasn't proud of and hoped he could forget. White specks flashed along the edge of his vision as he filled her, and his hips moved until the sensation became far too sensitive.

"Mine," he growled. It was far more feral-sounding than he intended, but fuck it. She had to be reminded.
Miya 12 years ago
She softly mewed as he confirmed that she was indeed his. Her mind and body were far far too happy at the moment, drifting in that blissed out endorphins feeling of the well fucked. He could do anything he wished to her, especially after his orgasming inside of her. She absolutely loved that feeling, and loved the fact that he had been fixed..as he put it... to not get a woman pregnant. She'd been tested religiously the entire time they were together, every six months, and she was on the pill so that made a pregnancy very unlikely.

She grinned at the lazy thought that drifted through her mind about the real reason he couldn't have gotten her pregnant. Miya had long ago made peace with the thought of never having a child. Why put another child through what she had been through? Nothing was ever sure in life, lord knows she knew that. A giggle escaped her lips at the thought she didn't need to worry about being on the pill any longer. Scott had moved, had curled up against her, pulling her into his arms and holding her as she had delicious little aftershocks and trembled from the force of what they had shared. She was happy, blissfully happy, drifting, safe and secure. She didn't want to think, she just wanted to be with him.
Scott held her in his arms as he did every time they finished love-making, whether it was five minutes or five hours, he unabashedly loved 'cuddle time'.

He was able - and very tempted - to ply his wares inside her body again, but he reminded himself that he had an errand to run.

He stroked her shoulder with the fingertips of one hand, still marveling how her skin could be so soft. He held her closely in his arms, her warmth infectious and desired.

"You know... if I move here, we're going to have to find another place to live. How do you feel about houses, versus apartments?" he asked.

His mind raced - moving to Nachton? Leaving Corcoran? He had it pretty nice there, even had a good reserved spot in the faculty parking lot. A gym he could use for free, faculty that he got along with...

But it didn't have Miya.

He had resolved to be with her, from the moment he laid eyes on her again. Resolved to never be without her again.

He turned to face her, and gently urged her onto her tummy. Then, his hand began massaging her back, the way she liked as he had learned soon after they first met. Scott knew she'd be out like a light soon, and then he'd have to take care of business.

Miya 12 years ago
She purred happily as he rubbed her back. He was so kind and considerate and she could already feel her eyes beginning to close. It was almost a trigger. Pet here and watch the conditioned response. "I couldn't afford a house with my debt. I don't know how I afforded this place but I liked it from the first time I saw it. Most of the apartments are this big, it used to be a hotel..." He rubbed down her back and she purred more, making happy girly sounds. "I will live wherever you are, even a cardboard box if we had to. I'm happy with you." She smiled and stretched some, then laid back down completely relaxed. "I want you to drink from me before you go though. I don't know if it's different than the fantasy book say, but I want you strong. So you come back to me. And.." She spoke the next bit shyly, "I want to feel what it is like without the orgasm. Please?" She used that tone on him, the one that usually got her what she wanted.
Scott touched her lightly still, listening to he voice continue to grow all soft and fuzzy, as she drifted even closer to sleep.

He smiled at her mention of financial woes. She was ALWAYS in financial trouble, ever since the first time he met her. She was like many women who were far more adept at spending money rather than coming up with the stuff.

"Maybe tomorrow night, we'll take a drive and look at some houses, then," he whispered to her.

Miya mentioned being fed upon. Scott's immediate reaction, of course, was to blanch at the idea. His Miya, being used as food... it... would take a long time to get used to that idea. And her *wanting* it didn't make it any easier to say 'no', especially when she used 'that voice' that would often make him melt for her.

Scott slowly, gently rolled her over onto her back, as he pressed up against her. In the back of his mind, the notion of feeding on her *did* appeal to him, and aroused him on some level. He could feel his body responding - hardening with eagerness as if to say , "feed - and fuck". But he reminded himself again that he had business attend to, and the vicious cycle of feeding and love-making, he knew, could take all night - and would be harder to turn down the deeper into the night they went.

His lips lowered slowly to her neck, and gently he kissed her skin near the base, where he would penetrate. When he fed on her earlier, he had chosen the time he had, in order to let her own orgasm 'distract' her from the pain and the intrusion. Now, she was focused and alert (for the most part) and he had no more tricks up his sleeve.

As gently as he could, and without word or warning, his fangs pierced her skin, sliding in slowly. Her blood liberally leaped into his mouth, thick and sweet. He hated himself for loving human blood - even though he religiously denied himself partaking in it, like an alcoholic who knew that he had a problem, but still loved the stuff anyway.

Groaning softly, he drank, one of has hands finding hers and intertwining tightly.
Miya 12 years ago
Miya looked up at him with love and contentment in her eyes. He had kissed her neck and then the bite happened. Oh it hurt so so good. She shrieked in pleasure at the almost orgasmic feeling of the pain. She was wired to like it and was almost disappointed when it did flow away in a haze of bliss. She tightened her arms about him, her breathing coming in sharp deep pants of need. God this was what he'd denied her for so long? She could almost kill him, it felt so very very good. Her breathing finally slowed and she cracked open her eyes to smile at him. Then she swatted him hard on his arm.

"You..You... Why didn't you do that the years we were together! You goose!" She grinned at him, only a little dizzy and very grateful that the bed was under her. "That was fantastic. It was better this time than earlier. How often do you need to do that? And don't you dare do that to another girl! I'll never forgive you!" She was being young and silly and possessive and a bit jealous. Her emotions didn't even make sense to her. She hit him again on the arm and glared. "I... Scott I love you." Her ever changeable mood changed yet again and her brief annoyance disappeared in pleasure.
Scott licked her wound closed gently, slowly, to make sure he did it correctly and completely.

He weathered her mock-blows with aplomb and simply looked back into her eyes, his own gaze serious.

"Sadly, many, perhaps even most of our kind DO view humans as cattle."

"But some of us... don't *like* to feed on humans. I've struggled for... for a long time, to avoid doing it. I don't view humans as cattle, and neither do those of the clan of which I am a member. As I've mentioned before, I feed mostly on small animals. It was hard at first, but... like with most anything, you grow used to it."

He paused, looking down at her, wanting...

"I don't deny you out of spite... I deny you out of *respect*."

"And I do love YOU, as well, my little Miya," he whispered back. "Now... rest. Sleep," he said, caressing her arms again with feather-touches from his fingertips.
Miya 12 years ago
She purred at him, "Just keep doing that. Please." She was so happy. "It is part of who you are, love. Don't deny it with me. I know you don't see me as just dinner. You see me as yours. And I .." She yawned loudly cuddling in close to him. "I like that. I love it. It's wonderful, being with you. You complete me. Isn't that what people say about their partner? They are their better half?" Another yawn as he was urging her to sleep. In a way she didn't want to. He would leave when she slept and she was scared that he wouldn't come back. "Just please, please come back to me. I just found you again."

She was serious now and her anxiety was obvious.
Scott chuckled softly and nodded, "Yes, that is what lovers sometimes say to each other. Shakespeare is also fond of saying, 'Love is a smoke, and is made with the fume of sighs'. I sigh every time I look into your eyes."

He leaned down to kiss her forehead gently.
"I will return to you, love. I promise."

His hand caressed her skin, following every curve and turn of it, as if he were molding her from clay himself. Her eyelids grew heavier and heavier from the exertion, from the relaxation, from the silence and feel of his touch.

Soon - she was asleep.

He did not rise immediately. He spent a good while... an hour? Two?... just touching her. Feeling the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. She didn't stir, so deep in slumber she was.

Scott smiled as he slowly slipped out of bed. He quietly dressed, taking frequent glances towards Miya's sleeping form to make sure he hadn't awakened her. At that point, he was pretty sure he could scream and yell and she'd sleep right through it.

He stopped to stare at her one more time. Moving over to her, he leaned over to kiss her forehead again, resisting the urge to taste her lips and risk awakening her - as he had done so many times in the past.

Silent as a mist, he stepped over to the door and after one last glance back toward her, he left the room, closing the door gently behind him.

(Scott and Miya Out!)