MIX IT UP! SPRING TAC ART EVENT

http://www.theangrycrayon.com/f/threads/10574-MIX-IT-UP-%28Sign-up-from-April-1st-15th%29
[INDENT]

For the TAC Spring '11 Art Exchange, we're going to

Those wings sure are pretty, but you sure are looking a lil under the weather. Did you remember to eat today little fairy? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh dear, I think she just said "Brains"! That cute little thing is a zombie ahhhhh!

So you say you're a pirate, eh? Well what about those fangs? Ohh you're a vampire, too? Well, I guess that makes -you- a vampirate, and -me- outta here!

Aww what cute little pixie wings! Wait a sec, what is that on the side of your head? And why do you have a third eye pulsating in the middle of your forehead? Argh! It's a pix-borg! Run for your life!

Okay, so that's the general idea this time. Take any TWO, usually separate character types, and mix them all up. It can be anything, but let's keep them at least humanoid in nature. I mean sure an alien is okay, or maybe even a centaur type creature, just nothing so over the top that it might be hard for someone to recreate without pulling out their hair. If you think it would give -you- a headache, don't go there. You come up with the character; let your person come up with what they are wearing, and where they might be lurking.

Simple enough? Okay let's MIX IT UP!

~~Cut & Paste~~
Character type 1:
Character type 2:
Description (please make sure to include hair & eye color here):
Rating: Keep it Clean, Partial Nudity Okay, or Anything Goes (Keep in mind that just because someone says Anything Goes, does not imply that you have to do nudity, only that you have that option should you choose to exercise it)
Desktop Size:
~~Cut & Paste~~

If you wish to provide a history, feel free, but this time we went for something less literary and more let's just do some art. Please make sure you create a signature for your person along with the wallpaper or portrait, so they have something to show off on the board. If you have any questions at all, drop me or Lessa a note.

[/INDENT]