Wine and Chocolate

The women sat thigh to thigh to accomodate their assorted bags. The drive to Meegan's seemed faster than usual, perhaps anticipation made it so. Durning the Drive Meegan had placed her hand lightly on Veronica's thigh, with the pretense that it was the only place she could put it.

Her heart had thumped loudly in her chest the entire time, and she was convinced that even the cabbie could hear it.

"It shouldn't be much longer now." She spoke to no one in particular.

Rachyl 18 years ago
"It shouldn't be much longer now." Meegan said, just as Rachyl was wondering if the woman commuted this distance every day.

"Much longer? If we drove much longer we'd be crossing the Mississippi soon," Rachyl quipped, turning in her seat, using her arm to brace herself from falling into Veronica.
Veronica Miller 18 years ago
Veronica's heartbeat was racing. She could feel Rachyl next to her, her blouse almost completely open now, pulling her eyes down into the warm darkenss of her cleavage. Meegan's hand on her thigh was searing a line of electric arousal straight to her crotch. Without realizing it, Veronica opened her legs invitingly, as much as the strict confines of the cab would allow.

Veronica tittered at Rachyl's comment. It had felt like an awfully long time that they've been stuffed in this backseat. She hated being this close to Rachyl and Meegan without being able to do anything, but at the same time she couldn't get close enough. She had a strong desire to guide Meegan's hand to where she really wanted it - needed it, and to finally tear open Rachyl's goddamned shirt.....
Meegan 18 years ago
Finally the cab stopped in front of a three storey building. Meegan smiled and tossed a bill to the driver, before Rachyl could. It disturbed her that she had seemed so relieved not to have to pay for her meal, Meegan couldn't let her spend money on a cab ride, she might not have to spend.

"Here we are!" She said a bit more excitedly than she'd meant to.

"I hope you guys don't mind stairs."

She pushed open her door, and gave Dill a nudge with her foot. He bound to the glass entry door, barking. She climbed out, gathering her bags as she went.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl stopped digging in her purse when Meegan tossed the twenty to the driver, then turned and smiled at her. There was something in her sparkling green eyes in addition to the "ha-ha I beat you" vibe she was getting, but she couldn't place what.

Smiling her thanks, she too got out, extending a hand for Veronica to grab or to pass bags to.

When Meegan's head popped over the top of the cab, she mouthed to the woman, "You didn't have to do that."
Veronica's head stopped spinning when Meegan took her hand from her thigh. God, she was going to have to fight to keep from attacking these women as soon as they were inside Meegan's apartment.

Taking Rachyl's offered hand, Veronica climbed out of the cab. When she was out, she found herself standing dangerously close to Rachyl's body.
"Thanks," she said with devilish smile. She took a moment to slowly lick her lips before turning and bending over to retrieve her backpack from the cab, making sure to wiggle a little more than what may have been necessary.

Veronica thanked the driver again as she closed the door. When she stepped past Rachyl, she made sure to catch her eye and give her a quick wink. 'I wonder if Meegan has any strawberries,' she thought as she glanced around, subconsciously admiring and critiquing the surrounding architecture.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan just flashed a smile at Rachyl, and started for the door. She pulled her key card out of her purse, to unlock the entry door. She held it open, and Dill bound up the stairs, barking his hello to the building. The woman that lived on the first floor, poked her head out of her door and smiled.

"Hello, Miss. Masters. Doing well?"

Meegan sighed inwardly. Hoping her guests would be excuse enough to be rude to the woman.

"Hello, Mrs. Carmichael. Fine thank you."

Meegan caught the eye of Veronica and Rachyl and made a gesture with her head, trying to get them to hurry.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Meegan grabbed Rachyl's attention and made a gesture with her head, trying to get them to hurry.

Rachyl found herself alone on the first landing - but for the beautiful little mutt standing, staring at his mistress, wagging his tail and panting happily. She saw the look of frustration on the blond's face as the old woman bothered her and got an idea.

"Meegan, Dill's staring at my leather portfolio as if it's a chewtoy, shouldn't we feed him before he gets any crazy ideas?"
"Nice save," Veronica whispered as she stepped past Rachyl. She stopped on the second step and turned to wait for Meegan to lead the way. Veronica's blood was racing now, and when she was turned on, she liked to give a bit of a show. And the fact that her shorts probably wouldn't be able to completely cover the curves of her ass while she climbed the steps only intensified it. She loved it when people stared at her. She would have liked to give both of them a show, but alas, Veronica didn't know the way to Meegan's apartment.

She filled out a mental rain-check slip for Meegan as she casually stared down Rachyl's shirt.
Meegan 18 years ago
"Oh, right. We'll at least give him a better alternative anyway." Meegan turned to Mrs. Carmichael, as she let the door close.

"You have a nice day now, Mrs. Carmichael. Say hello to Bobby for me."

With a sweet as honey smile for her neighbor she walked up the steps past Rachyl and Veronica. See that his mistress was finally on the move, Dill raced up the rest of the stairs and paced from the door to the stairs, making hlaf bark whimper sounds.

"I think he wants to go inside. I'm on the third floor."

She laughed lightly and headed up the stairs.
Rachyl 18 years ago
"I think he wants to go inside. I'm on the third floor," Meegan stated.

Rachyl again let her mouth run faster than her brain as she blurted,
"Well actually, you're on steps in between the first and second floors. Don't you mean your place is on the third?"

She turned a wide grin to Veronica, only to see the other red-head's gaze buried in her cleavage.

"I imagine from up there you get a -nice view-," she said, emphasizing the last two words.
"Wonderful view," Veronica replied with a wink. "I imagine the view from down there isn't too bad, either," she added before turning to follow Meegan up the stairs. The smile on her face only grew as her eyes groped the cute little black denim-clad butt climbing the steps in front of her.

What a great day to have off work....
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan scratched Dills ears as she put her key card in her door. She opened the door to the beep-beep of the alarm. Propping the door open with her foot, she punched her code into the keypad. Dill ran indoors, and straight to the kitchen to slurp noisily from his water dish.

"Come on in, ladies. Welcome to Casa Meegan."

She chuckled lightly and held open the door, to the italian marbled hallway.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl moved past Meegan with a smile, simultaneously with Veronica. They bumped lightly into each other, and made gestures to allow the other to pass. Finally, Rachyl took a step back and allowed the woman past her into the condo.

As she peered into the distance beyond Veronica, she whistled low.
"Casa Meegan? Don't you mean Castilla Meegan?"
Giggling, Veronica slipped past Rachyl and into Meegan's condo. Without even realizing it, she began wandering into the place, admiring it with a professional eye. Before she could get too far and over-extend her invitation, she turned back to Meegan, her hand absently resting atop her breasts.

"Beautiful place," Veronica said with a smile as she slipped the backpack off her shoulder. "Where can I stick this?" she asked, indicating the bag.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan let the door shut, and locked it.

"You can put it with mine, come on."

She headed into the kitchen and put her bags on the counter next to her back door. She clicked her tongue for Dill, and relieved him of his leash. After hanging it on the hook next to the door, she moved to the refridgerator, giving Veronica and Rachyl room to divest themselves of their things.

She pulled out two bottles of wine, turned to the island and pulled out a corkscrew, while shutting the fridge with her foot.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl watched as Dill disappeared into the kitchen with Meegan, and looked at Veronica. Shrugging, she set followed also, and set her things on the counter.

As her heels clicked on the slate-tiled floor, she stopped and looked ashamed.
"Should I take my shoes off or something? I don't want to scratch or mar the floor or anything."
Veronica followed the two women into the kitchen, her eyes still swinging back and forth, up and down. The architect was too much a part of her to ignore it, especially when she was in the midst of good work.

"You wouldn't happen to know who designed this building, would you?" Veronica asked as she set her back next to Meegan's, being careful not to jostle her laptop.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan began to twist the corkscrew into the first bottle. 'If I don't get this open soon, my hands are going to have to find a much softer place to be.' She swallowed audibly, then smiled at Veronica.

"The building, no. My floor was this sad little four bedroom space when I bought it. In fact it was your firm that redesigned it for me. They found the general contractor and all off that for me. I just approved the drawings and then oohed and aahed when they brought me to my finished space. Then I hired another company to decorate it for me. I had my hand deeper in the decorating than I did the design and construction."

The cork of the bottle gave a nice pop, which surprised Meegan into silence. She blushed then. To hide it she turned to a cabinet and pulled out three wine glasses.
Rachyl 18 years ago
"I had my hand deeper in the decorating than I did the design and construction."

Rachyl watched intently as Meegan opened the wine.

The cork of the bottle gave a nice pop, almost causing her to jump, she'd been watching so closely at the way her chest flexed under her gauzy purple top.

When Meegan went to the cabinet to grab glasses, she said,
"You did an amazing job. The way things flow from one room to the other. There're no sudden transitions, everything belongs together the way it is."

She moved to the counter and leaned on her left arm, forcing her bottom to jut out just a bit, smiling at Meegan.
The pop of the cork brought Veronica's attention back to the matters at hand. 'These lines and curves are much more intriguing,' she thought as her eyes swept over Meegan and Rachyl. They lingered on the gentle curve of Rachyl's backside, the way the fabric of her suit seemed to hug and caress her body.

'God these girls are going to drive me nuts!'

Veronica dragged her eyes off Rachyl, and promptly adhered to Meegan's chest.

"Is it hot in here?" Veronica asked, waving a hand in front of her face. Very naughty thoughts involving wine and chocolate had pushed all others from her mind.