Alternate Ending to 'I like what you did...'

If anyone was keeping up with this thread and the situation between Simon and Viv, here is an alternate ending to "I like what you did with the place"

Quick backstory - for Nanowrimo '10 I used the Blood Memory that all the Pipers, including Hammer and Brig, carry regarding a betrayal from Ellis and Simon that no one can remember. Simon and Viv look for answers in Siberia and what starts off as a business partnership turns into a bonded friendship, however, Simon still wants to sleep with Viv who is completely devoted to Brig and refuses.

What follows is an alternate ending to Simon sharing his feelings with Viv in their shared aura.

"See, I know you're going through something there and you're not sharing anything of it with me. I'm new to this whole bond thing, but we couldn't have bonded unless it was something we both felt in each other, right? I mean when I met you, I could not stand you. I mean, really," Simon grinned, looking down at her hands still. "It was hate mixed in with a little arousal."

"I knew it," he said quietly.

"Oh shut it," she said, punching him on the shoulder. Simon reached out and took her hand again, looking comfortable just holding her hands and nothing else. "So you know I care enough to accept the bond and its consequences. I showed you mine; it's time for you to show me yours. And yeah, that sounded dirty," she snorted.

They laughed together, looking down at their hands as they entwined. Simon seemed to ponder over her what she said, his lips pursing, pushing to the side, and then finally sighing.

"If I showed you," he started slowly.

"I won't judge size, Simon."

He laughed out loud that time, looking up into her eyes with his hazel brown ones. The green and gold were bright today against the sunlight coming through the windows. His skin looked vibrant and healthy, radiating a glow from an out of season, subtle tan that completely hid the dark thing inside him. Looking at him now, there was nothing of the mythical vampire with the insidious deeds and malicious thirst. Viv thought this is what he looked like as a human, so many years ago. The crows feet at the corners of his eyes were subtle but handsome (damn him) and slight freckles on his cheeks were striking against the softness of his skin that had seen the harsh sun for many years. Ellis had caught him at his peak, she thought to herself.

"Just show me, Simon. Whatever you want me to know of you. I just want to feel you."

As soon as she said it, he let go. No, that doesn't quite describe it. It was more like releasing the flood gates. Viv's hands clamped down on his fingers as the rush of emotion hit her like a ton of bricks. Her entire body trembled as Simon flexed whatever muscle that was holding what was deep within him and she almost drowned in it.

Simon felt a hundred things, just looking at Viv. The worst of it was the pain. For all the sarcastic humor and word play that they had together, Simon held onto something dark that troubled him beyond words. Something like a thick blanket of depression covered her, pushing down her own feelings as she tried to wrap her mind around the sinking feeling of despair.

"This was Siberia," he said quietly.

Another wave of emotion hit her - exhilaration, frenzied hate mixed in with indecision, as well as a painful need to survive that made her wince and her hands squeeze so tight that she thought her fingers would break. Then suddenly the pain receded and in its place was the warmness of friendship mixed with desire. The thrill of being alive and the joy of adventure, sharing it with someone who had a common goal - that tangible feeling of camaraderie and respect pushed forward, forcing her body to relax.

"And this is just looking at you."

Everything changed. The pain, the despair, the emptiness. All of it disappeared and was replaced by the most intense feeling of arousal she had ever felt. It swept her up into its arms and suffocated her with its embrace, making her body react immediately and without even knowing she was doing it. Viv's body became warm and her grip on his hands turned tender. Breaking out into a sweat, his desire was overwhelming, engulfing her and making her drowsy with it.

"Jesus, Simon," she muttered, forcing herself to pull away from his hands and sit back into the chair.

Simon shrugged sheepishly as he leaned onto the armrest, covering his chin and mouth with his hand. He let Viv pull her hands away from his, missing her touch almost immediately. He let everything into their shared aura and he watched Viv shift uncomfortably in her chair. Her emotions were a confusion of everything he shared with her and her reaction to him, but it was the raw emotions that clung to their aura and he could feel her struggling with them.

"Are you all right?" Simon asked from behind his hand, curling his fingers down below his lips.

"Could I...," she started, not looking at him. She was having problems processing it all. The more primal emotions had been difficult for him initially with Carol. Rage, love, but mostly desire. It was overwhelming at first and the bond intensified these feelings, especially if it was coming from both people.

"Could you what?" he asked softly, lowering his hand. He couldn't help himself. He reached into their aura and focused on her arousal, the confusion clinging to it, but dissipating with every second ticking by. Concentrating on her desire only multiplied his and he could see the reaction in Vivienne. Her skin was flush, her pupils dilating to large circles with thin gold circles.

"Can I use your bathroom, please?" Viv grabbed at the armrests and pulled herself forward just as Simon stood to show her and he bumped into her and that was all it took. Their aura pulsed painfully, swelling to an almost physical thing, cementing the bond between them, making Viv pull back quickly. "Bathroom, bathroom," she mumbled.

Simon held onto her, his fingertips running down the inside of her palm as she pushed by to the bathroom that was directly on the other side of the couches. Viv ran in and slammed the door, leaving him looking after her.

Viv almost tripped into the bathroom trying to escape from their aura, but even the cherry wood door could not stand up as a barrier against the cling of sex that Simon was emitting. Wiping at her face, she turned on the cold tap and pulled a hand towel off and threw it into the sink. Her body was trembling with a desire she had never quite felt with anyone. With Brig their passion was solid, their love strong, but this need that Simon was filling their aura with was raw and uninhibited. The hair at the nape of her neck was already sticking to her sweating skin and she felt the flush inside her clothes. But none of that compared to the uncontrollable ache she was feeling between her legs.

Her hands went to her belt buckle and then dropped. She so badly wanted to feel that ache, to manipulate it to its peak. Balling up her fists, she tried not to think about it and instead plunged her hands into the cold water, wringing out the towel and pressing the coolness against her face.

"Viv?" His voice was soft and Viv pictured him still standing next to the couches.

"I'll be out in a minute," she said looking up at the mirror. Her reflection shocked her. The sweat was beaded on her skin along the sides of her face, in her hairline, and down her throat. Whatever he had done to their aura, it affected her beyond words and she could see his desire dripping down her skin. The sweat left a trail that burned on her skin, teasing her, encouraging her imagination to imagine Simon's tongue trailing after that bead of sweat as it dropped to in between her breasts.

~Viv.~ This time his voice spoke to her as if he were standing right behind her. He whispered her name softly as her hands began to undo her belt. ~What are you doing?~ His voice was guarded, a warning almost.

Ignoring it, Viv undid the button and zipper of her jeans. "Two seconds, Simon," she said out loud as she reached out and locked the bathroom door.

Simon ran his hand over his mouth, wiping the sweat away from his face. He wanted to sit down but then he also wanted to break the bathroom door down. Torn, he turned toward the window as Viv changed the aura, twisting the desire with indecision and excitement. What was she doing, he asked but she put him off. Then his knees buckled as he felt her desire overwhelm him.

She was touching herself.

This was stupid. So very, very stupid. He wanted to reel in what he was feeling, but it was already too late. Her excitement was like hooks in his skin and he couldn't pull back even if he wanted to and he most certainly did not.

~Viv. Stop.~

Suddenly her breathing was soft in his ears, but rapid and short. Covering his ears with his hands, he tried to block out the sound, but his perception only seemed to get more acute, focusing on her breathing in the bathroom as she became more aroused. He licked his lips as he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to do the right thing when all he wanted to do was Viv.

Her breathing was coming quicker and louder till finally he could not take it anymore.

Simon burst through the bathroom door, breaking the lock and cracking the door frame with a frenzied look on his face. Viv turned toward him as he grabbed her roughly and pulled her into a hungry kiss, pressing her up against the wall of the bathroom.

She was dizzy with want, her center vibrating from her fingers, and all she wanted was Simon. His hands on her, tearing at her button up and popping the buttons, Viv pulled him closer, feeling his hardness against her stomach. Frantically she pushed his jacket off his shoulders as he bit down on her bottom lip none too gently.

"I warned you to stop," he said, his voice hoarse with desire.

"I heard you," she replied with a grin.

Simon ripped at her jeans, bits of denim falling to the floor along with her boots as he slid them off her brown legs. He fell to his knees and lifted a leg onto his shoulder as he put his mouth on her, assaulting her with his tongue. Pushed up against the corner of the wall and the sink, she had to use the basin to balance herself.

Ironically this is when she took the time to actually look at the enormous bathroom with the black tile floors, cherry wood cabinets with steel fixtures in a modern style. The basins were floating bowls atop of the counter tops with a disappearing drain that resembled a mini waterfall. Simon bit at her sensitive flesh, noticeably using his fang on her center bundle of nerves, making her wince and grab his thick hair. Licking, sucking, and biting at her, Viv nearly fainted as his arousal mixed with hers in their aura. He inserted one finger and then two, making her gasp and moan loudly as she gripped the sink bowl.

The sound of his belt buckle and zipper being pulled down suddenly made her eager, anticipating abusing him with her own mouth, excited as to what would come next. He vigorously ate at her center, pushing her toward the inevitable when he stood quickly and slid up her body, pushing himself into her without ceremony or fan fare. Immediately he pounded up into her, lifting her legs around his hips as he fucked her against the wall of his bathroom.

Simon licked his lips as he looked at her at eye level, smiling as he tasted her. He was done waiting to be inside her, relieved he would not have to wait out the probably eighty plus years for her fiancé to die so he could finally have what he had been coveting. Viv's body was every bit of soft, delicious, and achingly ready for him as he slid inside her. Their shared aura made the moment that much more palatable, making the actual act almost spiritual as well as painfully physical. He turned to look at his right and he saw their reflection in the large mirror as he pressed his hips up into her center.

"Look," he said quietly, making Viv turn her head and watch as he fucked her. Pulling out, he twisted her away from him, pushing her up against the counter top and guided himself back into her from behind. Viv leaned forward, putting her hand on the mirror to balance herself as he thrust hard into her, making her gasp for air. Reaching out, he grabbed a fistful of her long hair and pulled her back so he could press his lips against her ear.

"That's me in you," he whispered hoarsely. Her shirt was open exposing her black lace bra and with his other hand he ripped at it, baring her breasts. With his fingers he pinched at her hard, brown nipples, his mouth aching to have them.

There was no noise except their rough breathing and pained moans. Viv turned her mouth to his and kissed him, her tongue deepening the kiss, making him whimper. Suddenly he felt an intense pressure that made him stop mid thrust and moan.

"What...are you doing...?" he said as he caught his breath, resuming deep, slow yet hard thrusts.

Viv flexed her kegel muscle, smiling as she watched Simon's reaction in the mirror. She flexed as hard as she could as Simon pushed into her, milking him almost to a standstill. His expression looked painful, but he groaned the most erotic noise she had ever heard into her ear as she continued to squeeze. He finally had to stop and bite back his orgasm. Taking his hand, she slowly sucked on his middle finger, tasting her juices that were on him. He bit gently at her shoulder as he watched her do it. His other hand dug into the granite of the counter top, his fingertips tearing chunks of solid pieces.

Vivienne sucked his finger slowly as she watched his mouth on her skin. His bites becoming increasingly painful, threatening to pierce her skin as his thrusts became harder, practically lifting her off the ground. There was no doubt as to who was grinding her into oblivion; Simon's thickness was a reminder in her as well as his scent that he was covering her with. She watched the expression on his face, enthralled with the affects of her kegel flexing. The noises he made as he sighed deeply or whimpered with desire only reignited her desire for him, wanting to see him subservient to her.

When he wasn't squeezing his eyes shut, Simon was watching Viv's reaction to her affect on him. It was demoralizing yet exciting being so enthralled by her ability to make him quiver. The entire time he had known her, he wanted to dominate her sexually, make her want him so badly that she could not stand it, but he curiously found himself on the other end of that fantasy. Aggression began to seep into their aura, mixing in with the sexual need and decided to take his turn. Quickly he grabbed her hips and pulled her to the ground onto her knees. With a deep breath he pounded into her deep and quick when she squeezed again, making him grab her hips so hard she half screamed, half moaned.

"I can't...you have to stop...I'm going to...," Simon tried to finish a sentence but he could barely think as Viv began to push back against him. So much for dominating, he thought. With each one of his thrusts she squeezed, pushing him so quickly to an orgasm that it almost hurt when he did, shattering him as he climaxed. It pushed Viv to her end, only making the experience even more amazing as her muscles fluttered around him, prolonging his orgasm. Out of breath and stunned, Simon merely looked at her as Viv turned and pulled him up, only to have him sit down on top of the closed lid of the toilet seat. She climbed into his lap wordlessly, breathing as hard as he was.

Grabbing her face, he kissed her hard as she slid down onto him, moving her hips slowly. His hands moved down, pulling off her shirt down her arms and undoing her bra, throwing it to the side so she sat naked on his lap. Pulling off his polo shirt, Viv ran her hands over his chest as he leaned back to look at her. His own hands moved to her breasts, weighing them in his hands, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. His fangs ached as he took a nipple into his mouth, rolling it with his tongue. Viv's fingers ran through his hair, dragging her nails along his scalp, making him sigh. He bit softly at the skin, using the point of his fang on her nipple, making her flex hard and gasp. Pulling at the nipple with his teeth he grabbed her hips and began to push up into her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their aura flared again as he pressed his mouth against her neck, licking and sucking at her skin. The need to taste her was rising up in him, but he knew it would be fruitless and quite the mood killer if he ingested any of her blood. Distracting him, she raked her nails up his back as she began to moan. Leaning back, he grabbed her hips and easily lifted her so she could drop back down onto him, impaling her and pushing her closer to her peak. Viv reached back and put her hands on his knees, arching her back as he bounced her in his lap.

"Simon...Si-," she moaned as she dug her fingernails into his knees.

The coil in him was tightening again, threatening to unravel as she winced through the delicious pain. He moved his thumb down and rubbed at her bundle of nerves, forcing her orgasm hard and she flexed again, making him grit his teeth so hard his jaw felt like it was going to snap. Letting out a loud and painful sounding grunt, he came, pushing hard up into her, eliciting exclamations from her as she said his name over and over again like a mantra.

Simon pulled her close and they clung to each other as they tried to catch their breath. Running his hands up her back, he felt the long horizontal scar along her lower back and nestled his face nicely into her cleavage. Slowly, he pulled back and looked at Viv.

"You come to me when I call." It wasn't a request. "Understand?"

Viv smiled. "Only if you do the same."

Pakpao 13 years ago
damned sexy, but I'm glad you went the way you did. thank you for sharing
Vivienne Sena 13 years ago
Yeah there's no way Viv would have done it, but Simon's a patient guy with nothing but time, hehe.
Pakpao 13 years ago
lol does she need to start warning her daughter to stay away from him?