Espresso for one

Aron sat at a fancy café, slightly surprised. He had found out a bit about the local Evenhet elder, but not nearly as much as he wished. The little he had was from humans, which usually were rather inaccurate sources when it came to vampires. The web, a place he rather loved as a source for information because it gave so many different angles had proved rather useless. Some mails sent to connections in europe had given him a few more pieces o the puzzle, but not nearly enough.

"Some people might see this as obsessive behavior love..."

Aron sighed. "I know...I merely hate being ill informed. She's an elder and probably knows how many pieces of toiletpaper I used, last time I went to the mens room"

"You cannot afford to waste this much time and efford on a single vampire, even an elder. She will contact you if she thinks you worthy of her time, if not then you have done yours to contact her and you're free to do as you please until you hear otherwise"

Aron knew she was right, he did have other thinks he should worry about. He had abondoned the idea of hacking the tower computer anyway, a few probes had proved the security somewhat tighter than he liked, at least for now. The waiter brought his double espresso, there were few places in america that could provide a decent cup of tea, and he doubted that one of them was in Nachton. Without touching the sugar or milk that had been provided, he took some plans from his briefcase. Buildings he intended to put somewhere in the industrial district. He would need someone to redesign them though. The last architect thought that large grey concrete dices were gods blessing to man kind. Aron was looking for something a bit more...gothic.

Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Hours and espresso's had passed by, but Aron had gotten quite a bit of information from the waiter. Rumours traveled fast in this bit of town. A few adultery cases at city hall, a single child molestor, a politician who had been bribed. The first and the last needed to be documented, the child molestor however...

"Hurt the cubs and you will beg for hell before the end"

All would give him some room to move though. If everything worked out well he would have established himself as a major player in this city very soon.

"I wonder how the lost boys and the dust collectors play in this town..."

"All in due time my love, all in due time....try focusing a little, no?"
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Aron had been surprised. Normally the digital videorecordings from the security tapes would have been on a computer not connected to anything it all. Apparently a guard had decided to hook it up, so he could download pr0n from kazaa. A windows xp home installation with spyware, and no protection at all. He had even disabled the built in firewall. Almost too easy, but he was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.
And there he was, a Mr. Thomas E. Marinson, married with 3 children, giving his secretary a rather thorough pelvic examination. More than enough material for what he needed.

"And here I thought you were above blackmailing poor inocent people"

"Blackmail? I would never do something so low....I'm merely making sure I have an extra arguement ready for any conversation I might have with the man"

Aron could hear May laughing, she had always had an odd sense of humor. He disconnected from the local hotspot and closed his laptop. It was time to go back to his estate and take a rest before the sunrise.

((ooc: Aron out