ideas...

Hey,
some ideas were suggested for me and several of them made my muse go wheeeee.

Wanted to see if anyone might be interested in helping with Nara in one of these possibilities? not sure where but they could be interesting. the wreck would need to be a cab or something as she doesn't have a vehicle.

Get mugged
Have a wreck
Get stuck in a burning building

Octavia Emiliano 13 years ago
I ran over a cat. I think that's all the bad karma that I can handle for the moment. *pets Mara* Luckily she was a very resilient cat.
Mara 13 years ago
I bounce back well!

*purrs at Tavi*
Aishe 13 years ago
I'd say just go ahead and start an open thread! See who comes along. You can always use NPCs to fill in any role you need.
Eiryk 13 years ago
Yeah don't feel shy about starting something... some times i don't know if my charactrs are going to cooperate until they see the thread... I am aware that sounds sort of... odd
Nara Baker 13 years ago
Where would be a good place to put a building that is going to "accidentally" catch on fire? And will any random building work?
Vivienne Sena 13 years ago
You can burn anything down, just as long as it doesn't completely change the face of the preexisting city. Want to burn down your apartment building, cool. Want to burn down a skyscraper - not cool. =)
Alfarinn 13 years ago
Oooh Starbucks! Nooooo!!! Save the Latte!!!
Nara Baker 13 years ago
Starbucks??? gasp... bite your tongue.... sacrilege ..giggle
Nara Baker 13 years ago
and I started one.
Jin 13 years ago
Cool I am sure we can find some people to put in there.... or wait..find some people to get you out of there. That's probably a better plan.