Return to the fold

Winter swept into the domicile his hood pulled low and his mirrored sunglasses firmly in place.. he walked up to and just past Carol's desk and punched in his Identification, then walk over and gave Carol deep formal Bow, turned on his heel and sauntered down the stairs, he placed his hand on the pad and let it do its alchemy.. then proceeded inside.

He started walking down the hallways at a slow but steady pace, seeing the newbies and the recent 'trainee's' he grinned and dug around in his jacket retriving his party favors. He turned up his Ipod, smiling as the blare of 'Gilbert and sullivan's greatest hits' poured into his ears. Approaching a small cluster of the newly turned clan shock troops, he tossed the string of firecrackers right into their midst and busted out laughing as they all jumped and started taking cover. He used the firecrackers several more times while wandering the hallways, and by this point he was well and truly lost here.. he remebered the way in and all its hurdles but for the life of him he couldn't remeber the right hallways to take.. they all looked so alike..

Carol 18 years ago
Carol watched the old Tacharan member bow before her at the outside lobby desk and then proceed to inside the Domicile. Ah, Winter has returned, Carol thought to herself. She had never met him before. He had disappeared again before Carol became Ellis' familiar, but she had heard much about him.

Hmm, an albino. Carol walked into the Domicile and down to hall to Winter's apartment. She saw the firecracker ashes and tsk'd the Merc's standing around.

'Really now, go get something to clean this up before Ellis comes around.'

Continuing on, she held her hands behind her back and sauntered closer to his door. Be interesting to finally get to talk with the treasured Albino, Elli's coined phrase for him. Why not?

Carol knocked on Winter's door.
Winter 18 years ago
"I should have left a trail of breadcrumbs" he said with a perplexed expression. the image came into his mind of Tacharan trainee's crawling around on thier bellies eating his breadcrumbs sent him into a laughing fit.. "maybe not" he managed between laughter induced gasps..

he turned the corner and saw Carol knocking on someones door 'lucky dork' he thought as he went walking past.. he didn't once take his eyes off her ass as he did 'mmm..daddy likey, i wanna wear you like a feedbag'

not paying attention to where he was going he walked right into a potted tree and fell down over it in a tangled heap of tree and vampire...

he jumped to his feet and quickly righted the tree.. his eyes darting side to side
"I meant to do that"
Carol 18 years ago
Carol stiffled a hearty snort as she watched Winter fall and then pick himself up gracefully. With a smile she took a step forward and spoke.

'So you're the mysterious Winter?' She nodded, 'I've heard a many good things about you from the Mistress.'

She looked him up and down, her honey dew blonde hair covered one startling blue eye. 'Shall I let Gaia know you're returning to the Mercs or did you have other plans?'
Winter 18 years ago
Winter tried to concel his lecherous gaze when Carol turned around, but he had a feeling she knew what he was thinking anyway 'women who look like that know what most men are thinking most of the time anyway' he reasoned..

he smiled while she spoke and her comments gave him a slight chuckle

"You've heard good things about me? .. heh thats a first" he grinned and removed his sunglasses, revealing his eyes, one the natural pink the other fitted with a full eye contact which was solid yellow with a black smiley face on it..

"ummm... I dunno if I'm back here for Gaia or not.. I got a summons, guess I should see El diablo..er..Ellis before I get Giai's blood pressure up.." he grinned, "So how is everyone? Gaia still looking as fine as hell?"
'Schwing!' he thought and grinned once again...

"speaking of which, I must say, your Mistress has good taste" his gaze travelled all over her body and he unconsciencely licked his lips..
Carol 18 years ago
Carol clasped her arms behind her back, letting Winter peruse her goods, so to speak. She stood with a fearless stance, being property of the Mistress made her untouchable. She wondered though, 'I wonder if I could do the touching?' Hmm.

'The Mistress has just returned from a hunt and I'm afraid isn't available for several hours. Gaia is about, no doubt terrorizing her recruits.' She reached up and tapped her pretty chin in thought. 'I'm afraid its just me to keep you company.' The familar leaned back against the wall in the hallway and smiled.
Winter 18 years ago
'I'm afraid its just me to keep you company.'

He gave a slight nod and grinned.. "Well in that case, lets go inside shall we?" he said somewhat relieved to have found her and subsequently his chambers..

He approached the door and pressed his hand into the blood reader, the best way for him, since he had fogoten where the room was, much less his access code to enter it..

"maybe you could help me re-aquaint myself with the domicile?" he said while waiting to see if she would enter the room.. 'she is spoken for...but thats never stopped me before.. I'll just have to make sure i'm .....invited' he thought to himself..
Carol 18 years ago
The door opened and it looked inviting, almost as inviting as Winter was being. She took a step towards the door just as her cellphone rang.

She took it out of some hidden pocket and read the caller ID.
'Sorry,' she blushed, 'I have to take this.' The call that needed her immediate attention was a 911 call from a recent recruit.

'Yes?' She paused, then rolled her eyes. 'Use the sewers.' Pause. Her eyes narrowed and she held up a finger to Winter and turned away. 'I dont give a FUCK if you dont know your way around the sewers and if its dawn, you're a FUCKING TACHARAN.' Pause. 'Find your way and when you get here, i'm going to put a bullet in your FUCKING FACE so you wont have a reason to leave the Domicile and get lost.'

Snapping the phone shut she turned around swiftly smiling. She covered her lips with a pink manicured nail. 'He was lost.' Carol shrugged her pretty little shoulders. 'Shall we?' Then entered his apartment.
Winter 18 years ago
He smiled when she scolded the newbie..

"Ahh Tacharan and our high standards... " he bust out laughing and stepped inside to alow Carol to enter..

"Well this is it" he said with a confused look, 'i dont recoginize any of this stuff... is this all mine?' then he spotted the -Ren and Stimpy as Vampires- wall mural and seemed relieved 'okay this IS my place' with a flick of the wall switch powerful overhead blacklights came on to illuminte the rooms.. The rest of the place was a madhouse collection of odds and ends, roadcones, street signs, maniquin's, explosives and about 12 arcade size video games under repair, the kitchen though was startlingly empty, through the door way what appeared to be a bedroom..

he said and took off his overcoat, revealing his extensisivly tattooed arms, black tribal sleeves on pure white skin.. he set his bag down on the bar area..

"Make your self at home"
Carol 18 years ago
Carol walked in and examined Winter's surroundings. Her lips came out and she narrowed her eyes in contemplation. She slowly strolled around the room, touching various objects. The apartments, occupied, empty or unoccupied are cleaned. She took a moment to check for dust but sadly did not find anything too disagreeable. Turning on the ball of her foot, she faced Winter. Her dress fluttered up, exposing a little of her pale skin.

'Very nice...very...eclectic.' She looked at Winter as he watched her. She thought to herself, just how much trouble would I be getting into, I wonder. Again her lips came out and she thought deeply. I know, I'll just ask.

One of Carol's distinquishing characteristics, in addition to be an iron maiden who ran the Domicile, Ellis' personal assistant and familiar, Marthinus' point of contact and a rather talented scrapbooker, was her ability to feign innocence by asking directly for answers that wouldnt otherwise get answered.

'How much trouble do you plan on us getting into while we're in here, Winter? I need to prepare for damage control.' Carol winked at the vampire and waited.
Winter 18 years ago
He watched her move about the place, she seemed comfortable enough.. which was somewhat a relief, he honestly hadn't known what to expect when he opened the door.. it had been years since he'd been here.

'How much trouble do you plan on us getting into while we're in here, Winter? I need to prepare for damage control.'

he smirked.. "well I have a reputation as a troublemaker, so I would plan on alot" he smiled and moved closer to her..

"Can I offer you..anything?"
Carol 18 years ago
'Not often I get a choice on what type of trouble I'd like...or would you speaking of refreshments?' She turned, looking over at the kitchen. 'It would appear that you haven't stocked up on anything to offer me from there.' Again manicured nail came up and touched her lips in thought.

Carol grinned like a cat with a secret. Quietly and in a hushed voice,
'I'm not sure I'm the type of trouble you want, Winter. There's quite a price to pay for playing with me.' She moved her hair away from her neck, revealing her recent bites. 'I'm afraid I'm going to have to warn you to keep these,' she walked closer and reached up, fingering one of Winter's fangs with the same manicured nail, 'to yourself.'

Carol shrugged demurely,
'Other than that...I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to offer me.' She batted her eyelashes.
Winter 18 years ago
Carol
'I'm afraid I'm going to have to warn you to keep these,' she walked closer and reached up, fingering one of Winter's fangs with the same manicured nail, 'to yourself.'

"Well wheres the fun in that?" he said with a devilish smile..
Carol
'Other than that...I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to offer me.'

"I think I could find something around here to Tempt you with" with that he setteled his fingertips on her shoulders "But of course we'd have to be Naked first" he said with a smile
Carol 18 years ago
Carol smirked and tipped her head. 'Why I do declare,' she said with a healthy southern belle drawl, 'I believe you're trying to take advantage of my sensibilities, Mr. Winter.' She reached up and tapped Winter's chin, then moved to pass him. Winter's hand drifted on Carol's shoulder as she moved, but she made a point to reached down, take his index finger and give it a bite.

'Well then you'll have to catch me, Winter,' she said over her shoulder. She reached his door and opened it. Leaning against the door frame with her shoulder, she smiled lecherously.

'And what's a worthy catch wtihout a fun chase?' She waved her fingers at him and walked out.

((ooc - Carol out. The chase is on!!! ))
Winter 18 years ago
he watched with a pouty look, then his expression changed back to its normal half amused half disturbingly amused look as he approached the door..

'i think she has the home court advantage..what with the newbies eating my breadcrumbs and all' he thought about that for a second, trying to remeber if that had really happened, the scores of young vampires belly crawling through tha hallways devouring his breadcrumb trail, in short order he decided that indeed it had happened.. 'well i'll just have to kick them when i see them' he thought..

"You wont get away from me!" he said while getting within a few feet of the door he jumpined intending to Catch Carol before she could run, but at the last second deciding that it would be more fun to chase her after all..