Another day another danish

Relaxing in his latest favorite spot at the bookstore bistro, Trayce took another bite of the delicious cheese danish before setting ti down on the small glass plate. Crisping his paper he set about reading the bussiness ection like he did every day before going into work. The bistro was merely a block away from his home and it was hard to resist not making his own breakfast every day.

Usually he was left uninterupted and he enjoyed watching the waking hustle and bustle of the city from his window table for two. Today seemed it was not going to be one of those peaceful amazing mornings as the sound of storming footsteps made their way to his seat. A small but hard thud marked the landing of something on his table.

Lowering his newspaper slightly he was greeted by the very angry face of Ms. McGillick. Looking down to see what she had slapped on to the table he noted a crude drawing on the back of some loose leaf paper. Slowly folding his paper down he sighed.

"Good morning Ms. McGillick. You haven't been out causing trouble lately have you? What can I do for you today?" Trayce spoke cheerfully.

Diane 13 years ago
Where was this asshole? His people were of little help directing her here to the bookstore. The smell of coffee was over whelming and it over powered any scent a person could leave behind. This was another reason she hated coffee.

Out of teh corner of her eye she spotted him. While his face was hidden behind a newspaper the fancy dancy shoes gave away his identity. Storming over, Trayce's posture infuriated her ever more for no apparent reason. As she approached, she slammed down the piece of paper on to the table and stood expectantly.

Her mood was sour enough as she was still upset over the random and suspicious visit from Ambrose, and now the cheerful nature of Trayce Mott made her want to bury her fist into the mans face.

"Did you send him to my work." Diane blurted out, ignoring his questions.

She slid the small drawing she had done of Ambrose towards Trayce. She wasn't an artist by anymeans but she had done her best to redraw what he looked like.
Trayce 13 years ago
Trayce kept his eyes on Diane for a full minute longer than needed. He gglanced down at the crude drawing and back to her face. Just by looking at her he could the woman hadn't slept. Her fractured state of being was big indicator that she seriously thought he was out to get her.

Calmly Trayce straightened up in his chair and sighed.

"No I did not. Why would I d such a thing? "
Diane 13 years ago
Diane wasn't sure if she believed him. He was too sure and calculating in his response. Why wouldn't he do something like send the same man who she suspiciously met in the woods after a prowl back out to her house?

"Maybe to see how I would react a second time? To see if I passed one your little tests."

It was obvious that he was playing games with her. First standing her up on the full moon but threatening her all the same and now with this bullshit. Trayce was trying to trip her up and catch her acting up just so he could punish her. Except now she had caught on and was calling him out on it.

"I don't care who you are, or who you work for. I'm on to you and you aren't as smart as you think you are. You can't trick me into slipping up just so you can make an example out me. Your little game has backfired and I'm turning the table on you."

Diane stood indignantly before Trayce as other people began to stare.
Trayce 13 years ago
Trayce looked around at the other customers who were giving them sideways glances or full on staring. Reach out he snacthed Diane's arm and gracefully yanked her into the chair across from him. Leaning across the table he spoke in a low voice.

"Woman have you lost your mind? Have you no concept of public arena?"

Trayce leaned back in his seat in a relaxed manner, thinking. The dark circle under Diane's eyes and her dishelved hair made the woman an odd companion in comparison to his slick duds. He could tell just by looking at her that she hadn't slept in a long time.

He wasn't prone to anger quickly and in fact had a decent amount of pateince. This certainly wasn't the time or place to make a show either. People had camera phones and who knows what would get out there. With a heavy sigh he focused back on Diane.

"When's the last time you went to bed Ms. McGillik? It looks to me your suffering from a lack of a good nights rest. I know a night of that always does me a good one." His voice oozed charm.

Trayced watched to fire light behind her eyes and knew she was about to explode on him once more. Shaking his head slightly he quickly glanced around to see the gawkers beginning to attend to their own bussiness.

"Why don't I take you back home? I wouldn't want you falling asleep behind the wheel and endangering yourself. Let us head out side and you can show me where you've parked you car, I'll have my men follow us."

With ease and fluidity that came natural to him, Trayce was up out of his seat and firmly pulling Diane out of hers. Her jaw worked to sputter out a response and it wasn't until they were out of the view of the patron's that he released her with a shove.

"Did you screw your head on crooked when you go up this morning? Oh wait that's right you haven't been to bed yet have you?"

Trayce paced with his hand on his hips at the same time checking the small alley for any signs of nosey passerbyer's.

"By god woman, I know you don't care who I am but I certainly do so you better keep that in mind. I'm not one to loose my temper so but that little scene in there pushed it. I didn't send who ever you scribbled on your little paper after you. I don't work that way. If I want something done I do it myself. So you..." He spun and pointed a finger at her.

"Better take a fucking nap and get your shit in order before launching a tirade like that at me again. And in public for that matter. I'm going to fire whoever it was who told you where I was, I swear. "

His fuel was dying down and Trayce found it easier to pull it back together.
Diane 13 years ago
Blinking her eyes Diane barely heard what Trayce was saying.

Who was Ambrose then really? What did it mean for her?

It had been the right decision to send her son to live with the Pack and now she was sure of it.

The static hummed inside of her head as she tried to think of any possible positive outcome. The walls were closing in on her and it felt like she was running out of time. Did she really even know what the count down was for? Not really.

With her brain in chaos Diane simply let go and was sucked inward to the stress. As a result she began to shift in the alley in the middle of the day. Once the change was complete she could hear Trayce shouting again but she didn't care. Turning on her paws Diane bolted down the pissy smelling alley.

(ooc : Diane out)
Trayce 13 years ago
The woman stared at him like a dullard. It took every bit of his strength to not reach out and slap her.

It was when she started to tremble that panic flooded him.

"Diane!"

He reached out to grab her should but she was already collasping and completely in the middle of a change.

"Holy mother of all that is good. You have got to be fucking kidding me."

Trayce spun around to make sure they were alone. Sensing that no one was near, he dropped to the ground and scooped up Diane's tattered clothes. Kneeing so that he was eye level with the obviously out of place red wolf he cursed.

"I swear to god Diane I will have your hide mounted in my apartment by sunrise if ANYONE see's you. Your lucky as shit you didn't just expose us all just now. I should have you silver cuffed for this bullshit! Hey!"

It was apparent Diane wasn't going to hang around for his lecture and as she took off he had to be at least thankful she took the back way. Standing back up he sighed. What was he going to do about this?

(ooc : Trayce out)