Trayce Mott - Vyusher R'asa
Birth Name (Name Guidelines): Trayce Mott
Place of Birth: Denver Colorado USA
Age: (real and apparent) 39/27
Current Occupation: Chief Administrative Officer to the Mayor of Nachton, as well as unofficial problem "taker carer"Â?
Past Occupation: (If different from above) various positions within hometown Kumpania.
Hair Color: Ash brown
Length and Style: Brush cut
Eye Color: pale green with yellow flecks
Skin Color: Average European Caucasian coloring
Height: 6 ft 3 in
Nationality: American with Hungarian ancestry
Race: (I.E. Vampire, Werewolf, human etc.) Werewolf
Body Type: firm and well muscled but not hulking
Wolf Form (Werewolf - please read first): Black with grey points.
Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator/gifter(if a PC) ( Please be as specific as possible, who your creator/gifter was, why he chose to change you, where is he/she now?): Trayce comes from a long line of Paterna's and was gifted by his father, Benedict Mott when he was seventeen.
1. Describe your character's personality: Trayce is a hard ass. Sure deep down there is a semblance of a softie but for the most part Trayce keeps his feelings locked in. First and foremost comes his duty and if people get hurt along the way he is not affected.
2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) One first site most humans get out of his way. Trayce walks with meaning and purpose and as a former member of The Legion, Trayces presences fills the room with command. Pertaining to his job, he is found to be wearing only the finest suits and threads available. Any off time at home he relaxes in muscle shirts or tanks and cargo pants.
3.What does your character like? 1.Being needed- in the Legion, in the pack, as a Keeper. 2.Apples - Trayce could solely exist on apples if it were possible. 3. The sun - without the sun the world would be overrun by vampires.
4. Dislike? 1. The Mulo - the only good vampires are the crispy kind. 2. Condiments - Trayce prefers to eat everything plain. Ketchup need not apply. 3. Classical music - Trayce enjoys loud hard hitting music. 4. Getting his fancy duds dirty
5. (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
6. What are your fears? (please choose and explain 3 minimum)
1. Trayce fears that one day he will no longer be needed. This stems back to his childhood where he was the smallest weakest son of the pack. He was a late bloomer and when he finally hit puberty all of a sudden people noticed him. He never wants to go back to that feeling of shame.
2. Being tied down is one of Trayce's big fears. It will make him mental and he will lose his shit like no other. It's an irrational fear that has no terrible back story.
3. Becoming an Omega and letting down his family and his pack. Trayce has worked very hard to acquire the positions he's been in and he will blindly follow what he is told to ensure he never has to look into his parents eyes as a failure, let alone look into the mirror and answer to himself.
7. What are your character's strengths and weaknesses? (please pick 3 minimum of each and explain in detail how and why this affects your character)
1. Trayce is known for his impecable concentration. He is able to focus all his talents and abilities and channel the energy to perfection. He's spent many hour buidling his concentration through meditation. He could concentrate through a tornado if need be. On the flip side, using that much of himself for one purpose leaves him utterly exausted. But in most cases being tired is worth the results.
2. Physically, Trayces biggest strength is his hands and the way he can use them. He may carry weapons, but really it's his hands that are to be afraid of. He was proficiently trained during his time with The Legion in hand to hand combat and the pleasure he gets from tearing limbs off his enemies can't be beat with a bullet.
3. Trayce is loyal to the bone. He comes from a traditional group back home in Denver where Pack comes first and foremost before any matters of the heart or the northern or southern head. The Legion further instilled this into him and he is forever loyal to his Sarkis and Savia.
1. Trayce is prideful. He looks down on those he feels are inferior in strengths and lesser or him. You would think he would act the opposite given his childhood, but his pride in his accomplishments and his pack can get him into sticky situations.
2. On the flip side, Trayce has a soft spot for plentyn of his pack. To him they are without judgment because they have not come into their own yet. He doesn't like others to see this side of him but, he will stop and help/talk to any plentyn who ask of him.
3. Trayce continues to try and prove himself a mal of substance. He is forever seeking approval of his parents, who always throw in his face his first 17 years as a no one.
Abilities (Listed here)
Flaws (Listed here)
Abilities - Listed here (Include Tier Points) -
Mark of the Hunted 5pt
Flaws - Listed here(Include Tier Points) -
Believer - 5 pts
Closed off - 5 pts
Rural - 2
Tangenial - 2
Shoulder Companion - 2
Susperstitious - 2
Fire Bug - 2
Hobbies & Skills (for more information, read here) Besides being a skilled marksman with guns, Trayce is also an excellent bow hunter and knife thrower. Bow hunting her picked up in Denver at a young age and Knife throwing he picked up in his spare time as a way to earn extra money when he was in his twenties. The good old carnies who came through once a year were more than willing to train him.
Cosmetic Traits - Trayces has his ears gauged currently at 18mm.
Quirks and Habits worthy of mention - Trayce is a 39 yr old virgin by choice. Trayce is also a half ass buddist. Most that means he believes in the meditation and some of the teachings.
Personal History 3rd person (1st is acceptable) but please be as detailed as possible, this can/will affect your rp with other players.
Trayce Mott was born the only son to Benedict and Marie Mott into the Denver Colorado Kumpania of the Vyusher R'asa pack. Out of all the sons their group had to offer Trayce started out as the smallest and because of such was treated very poorly by not only pack members but by family as well. He was short; he was thin and worst of all weak to the point that he could not defend himself. It didn't help that he didn't hit puberty until he was seventeen. All the other male children hit puberty and were thus Gifted at the normal time span of aging, which made Trayce an even bigger target for ass kicking central. The older kids would have nothing to do with him, and the younger kids ran from him in fear of delaying their change as well. Trayce was completely alone and found no place to be comforted. His mother would cry and moan about the tragedy of their namesake, and his father wouldn't even look at him. The whispers began and it wasn't long before Trayce could hear them nicknaming him Omega Mott. Disgusted with himself Trayce celebrated his seventeenth birthday alone. The day had been marked by nothing more than a self made card and as he stared out the window into the mountains Trayce made a decision. He was going to leave and find more of his kind and hope that they would take him in. Anything had to be better than his worthless existence. As it happened, that night life decided to catch up to him. Puberty and all its glory thought it would be funny to hit all at once, making up for the past five years of missed time. Trayce was awaken in the middle of the night by fierce pains in his joints. His legs were on fire and his voice had changed when he called out to his mother. As his mother made her way slowly to his room she was surprised to find Trayce curled up on his bed in agony. His brow was covered in sweat and as he spoke, he saw her eyes light up. Marie Mott called out for his father and together they inspected him for other signs of puberty. He felt like a freaks how but was too tired to resist them, besides it was the first real attention they had paid him in a while. The next week he spent in bed feeling sick and somewhat excited. By the end of the second week when he was finally able to get up and walk on gangly legs, his father dragged him down to the family's living room to perform the Osedyfodol. Finally his father wanted to Gift him, and yet it felt wrong. This wasn't a proud father and son moment. The reason for his Gifting was purely based on status. They were doing this to save themselves from the embarassment of having failed not because they loved their son. The awe and happiness he saw in their eyes would have broken him had he not been waiting for this very moment his whole life. Where he should have felt ill will towards the two who had treated him as a nothing, he felt pride. He was proud that he finally had their attention and newfound affection. Forcing himself to concentrate on those new feelings Trayce promised himself to do all that he could to make them proud. His outsides may have changed but his heart, and his need to be accepted hadn't. During the next few years he worked hard at developing his physical strength and joined the Pack's elite military group The Validus Legio ab Lupus. He did well within the ranks becoming a low level officer by the end of his tenure. Much like the human military the Legionnaires were schooled beyond combat. Trayce held an interest in political science and furthered his education by attaining his Masters degree. The sixth summer of his double tenure within The Legion, Trayce went home to visit his parents. His mother's niece and her friend were visiting as he arrived and they all stayed for dinner. Both women were equally beautiful and Trayce had taken a special interest in the friend Amelia. She was witty and intelligent and a strong conservative. Trayce's politcal views tended to be moderate and they had many heated debates for the week that the troupe stayed. Trayce was smitten by Amelia and disapointed when the pair had to return home to Colorado Springs by train. The next day as Trayce readied himself to leave as well a frantic phone call came in from his aunt. The women had never returned home. It turned out that on their way to the train station the rental car broke down along the side of the two lane interstate. Later to be apprehended, two human males had pulled over to "help" them. Amelia and his cousin had been murdered by the two sociopaths and left for dead merely 100 yards from their car. Trayce, like the rest of their pack, were devastated. Blaming himself for not knowing ahead of time what was to happen, Trayce threw himself into sharpening his abilities and took leave from The Legion. He read up on Buddisim and adapting it's teachings to fit his self training. His biggest find was meditation and its usefulness in aiding his concentration and focus. While he worked on his metaphysical self Trayce also needed to work a real job. Taking a possition away from a more remote area of Denver where his family lived, Trayce attained the position of legislative analyst and worked for his state government.
What brings Trayce to Nachton now isn't very different than before. He's been on loan to other cities and Kumpania's with in Colorado. Come in, watch, protect and take out any opposition to his mark. Except this time it's not just some family member or minor player. He's spent month's readying for this role, learning all the ins and out of Nachton's government. All of it preparing him for the job of a life time; keeping a watchful eye on his Sarkis.
Player name (online is fine) - Dia
Other Characters you play - Panos/Diane/Delilah/Luka
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc) - many moons ago on the back of a hybrid eagle
Have you read all the Rules? yes
Do you understand that this is an adult board with adult content (sometimes graphic and violent in nature)? yes
This board is adult only. Are you over the age of 18? yes